Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP July 10th

i wonder if moms changed... or is she the same

amiableBunny4016 OP July 10th

idk why im crying...

LoveMyMoonflowers July 10th

@amiableBunny4016

*Sends the biggest huuugggiiee for bunny bean* 💜 

crying-wipe-tears.gif

moumik-hug-hug.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP July 11th

so... i'm home i guess. the same walls. the same doors. the same mess. 

mytwistedsoul July 11th

@amiableBunny4016 Was your brother happy to see you at least? 

@mytwistedsoul

yeah. i guess so.

mytwistedsoul July 11th

@amiableBunny4016 How are you feeling being back there? 

@mytwistedsoul

i don't want to be here. i feel sick....

mytwistedsoul July 11th

@amiableBunny4016 I'm sorry that was a dumb question for me to ask. I don't blame you for not wanting to be there. It's not as though it holds many good memories for you. Is she at least being civil to you? 

i dont know what to think.

i sat in the car, and she didn't say a word or even look at me.

i entered the house.. and she gave me a sad and depressing look.

she's just being really quiet. And shut herself in a room. 

whats wrong with her?

LoveMyMoonflowers July 11th

@amiableBunny4016 i don’t mean to intrude or anything but… idk, maybe she’s feeling guilty…? :') idk just a thought. 💙 i'm sorry she's acting that way friend :(

i understand why bunnie friend's not liking being there much. :') 

mytwistedsoul July 11th

@amiableBunny4016 Would you feel comfortable asking her? Even just to ask her if she's happy you're home at least. Or idk - idk 😶

@mytwistedsoul @LoveMyMoonflowers

i'm sitting here on the other side of the locked door. i heard her sob earlier, but it seems like she has calmed down a bit. I keep trying to comfort her or say something nice, but she just doesnt speak. idk.. 

@amiableBunny4016 oh i see, friend. 💜 :') I don’t really know either.. 

mytwistedsoul July 11th

@amiableBunny4016 I wish I knew what to tell you Bunny. Maybe she feels guilty or just sorry that things turned out the way they did. I could probably think of a dozen reasons and it probably isn't any of them 

You're a good daughter. Trying to comfort her 💙 

@mytwistedsoul

i think... im just going to have the unlock this door with the magic trick i used to do as a kid. one thing abuse taught me... was how to unpick and unlock doors. oh well.... we'll see how it goes. i'll try to talk to her.

mytwistedsoul July 11th

@amiableBunny4016 It's a handy trick to have. Good luck - be safe. We're with you in spirit 💙

@amiableBunny4016 please try to be safe Bun 💜 

i think she has no courage to look into my eyes anymore or even see my face.

all she does is sob and moan and make weird noises... and if i touch her she just gets scared.

mytwistedsoul July 11th

@amiableBunny4016 Maybe she sees that you're not the same Bunny you were before. I wish I knew. Maybe just give her some space. You just got out of the hospital - this is the last thing you needed to deal with 

If you feel the need to do something - maybe make something light for supper for your brother. Offer her some tea and toast maybe? 

*offers safe hugs* I'm sorry you have this happening your first day home 😞

@mytwistedsoul

i dont feel hungry. i didnt have breakfast either.. idk.  he said he already ate earlier and is full and went to bed early.... apperantly felt tired. *hugs* i might just clean up the house and get the wipes and spray out. and clean up the cupboards. and vacum the house. 

might make her feel better. 

i just need someone's comfort. i just.. want to talk. about something. anything. 

@amiableBunny4016 now i'm remembering our conversation about headlines and abbreviations and the one about the urban dictionary. for some reason. 

pfft..... she just proved she doesnt regret anything in a few seconds with a few words.

bro.. telling me it was my fault and telling me to go away is the first words she has to say.

this is a *** joke.

@amiableBunny4016 That's terrible ☹️ be careful Bun :( 

she is actually taking the ***. all this being nice and being a good daughter. just *** off already. i dont know what *** mindset im living in trying to be nice with her. *** ***.

i need to.... take a minute. cya all later.

mytwistedsoul July 11th

Makes me think that a leopard doesn't change its spots. I know they're your family. But you know what? F*vk them. You don't need that crap. You ARE a good daughter. She's just to sh*tty of a parent to see it 💙

@mytwistedsoul

i'm sorry. but is she feeling pity for herself? what has god written in my fate? i hope no other child has to live the fate i have to. all these tears, all these yells and screams, all this love i poured out, i poured out everything i could even when dad was here. man, i cant help but.... long for somewhere to call home.

mytwistedsoul July 11th

@amiableBunny4016 She could be. Let her feel sorry for herself. Narcissistic self centered. You take care of you. You just worry about you ok? You e gone through h3ll these past months. A lot of it was because of her. So let her wallow in her self pity. Take care of you. God only knows what BS she was filling your brother's head with while you were in the hospital. Do what you need to do to survive the now. Until you can get the h3ll out of that house and away from them all

@mytwistedsoul

i won't last long anyways. just a few years to go. and then i can be gone somewhere. dang man, i didn't expect this. i didnt even expect an apology, i just thought she might treat me better yk. she might calm down and all that. but noo. *** no. lol. oh well.... guess just another night to cry myself to sleep and mourn whatever is left of this house.

mytwistedsoul July 11th

@amiableBunny4016 I know. I used to think it too. That this time it'll be different. That they'll realize what they did. They'll feel bad. They just feel bad for themselves that's all. 

I know it hurts. You don't deserve this. You never asked for any of it. And I'll be the first one to say it's not fair. Because it isn't. You've gone through the worst of it already. This is the backside of the storm. Just focus on you now

i don't feel pity.

i don't feel sad.

i don't feel frustrated.

i don't feel depressed.

i'm fine.

i'm a great liar <3

mytwistedsoul July 12th

@amiableBunny4016 Just wanted to check in with you 💙 How are things?

amiableBunny4016 OP July 12th

@mytwistedsoul

just the same old. got beaten last night... she decided to strangle me because apperantly everything was my fault. lol. <3

LoveMyMoonflowers July 12th

@amiableBunny4016 that's absolutely horrible Bunny. ☹️ You don’t deserve any of that sh*t. 

F**k her. 

amiableBunny4016 OP July 12th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

i'll live. we are going back to the old chapters of my life once again...

LoveMyMoonflowers July 12th

@amiableBunny4016 I wish i could shake the world to rid it of every abuser and bully and ***. Fr f**k her 

mytwistedsoul July 12th

@amiableBunny4016 Jesus she didn't waste any time. She couldn't even go 24 hours with out laying her hands on you