Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, โ€œReturning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.โ€

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP June 3rd

@mytwistedsoul

it feels like somethings stuck inside my chest...maybe its just me panicing. i dont know... there is something inside of me thats telling me to panic. sort of like a red light alert. i dont know why...

mytwistedsoul June 3rd

@amiableBunny4016 Sometimes a panic attack can hit without any reason. Where you thinking about anything? May e you saw or heard something? If it gets worse maybe call for a nurse ?ย 

@mytwistedsoul

just.. stuff . you know. i think im gonna call someone, this machine is beeping for some reason..i... i think i'm gonna logout for a while.

take care.

mytwistedsoul June 3rd

@amiableBunny4016 I'm glad you're calling someone. Especially if something is beeping ๐Ÿ’™ย 

@amiableBunny4016

*sending hugs and strength your way if okay, bunny bean* ๐Ÿ’œ

*** ***... my bp is dangerously low...ย 

mytwistedsoul June 3rd

@amiableBunny4016 Oh that's not good ๐Ÿ˜ฌ that explains why it was beeping!ย 

@amiableBunny4016

hi-little-birdie.gif

playing-alone-lilo-and-stitch.gif

friday-before-easter.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP June 7th

hi.

@amiableBunny4016

hi friend ๐Ÿ’—

@LoveMyMoonflowers

heyo ni. hows it going?

@amiableBunny4016

hi bun ๐Ÿ’œ

umโ€ฆ im fine. :') life is life-ing lifelily. being real lifey. in the lifiest way possible. iโ€™m being my weird self, how's you bun ๐Ÿ’œ how are things in your world ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

yeah, i hear youย ๐Ÿ’— life can be rocky and upsy and downsy, almost unpredictable at this point. I'm fine. just the same old xD.ย 

@amiableBunny4016

yeah.. :/ life is strange. ๐Ÿ’œ

*sending comfy hugs to bunny if okay* ๐Ÿ’œ i know itโ€™s not always easy. :( it's good to be fine/ok but you donโ€™t have to pretend to be if your not bunny friend ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ (no pressure though, i donโ€™t mean to pry, im sorry)ย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

sending-hugs-virtual-hugs.gif

@amiableBunny4016

*accepts hugs* thank you lovely friend ๐Ÿ’œย 

so.... i had a panic attack. and screamed. alot. and threw a tantrum like a toddler today. and became aggressive. and pushed people away.

and now... i'm just sitting here... and i've lost my voice. and idk what im supposed to do. i just feel dead.

@amiableBunny4016

do you know what might have caused it bun? :( *no pressure* ๐Ÿ’œย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

idk not gonna lie. i dont know what i was thinking...๐Ÿ’œ

@amiableBunny4016

it's okay ๐Ÿ’œ sometimes we donโ€™t know the cause of it and thatโ€™s okay friend. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œย 

mytwistedsoul June 7th

@amiableBunny4016 That's definitely a rough time ๐Ÿ˜ž Sometimes panic attacks can make us act in ways we would never dream of normally ๐Ÿ’™

@mytwistedsoul

i've lost my voice too. T-T oh well, i'll survive. lol.ย ๐Ÿ’™ i'm just distracting myself with sad dramas and shows and talking weird stuff on here. beep. what you up to? how ya doing?

mytwistedsoul June 7th

@amiableBunny4016 Could you have strained them? If you were screaming alot? It sucks when that happens though ๐Ÿ˜• Maybe you could have some ice chips or something? I haven't been up to much tbh. Mostly just keeping to myself and trying to stay out of trouble

Thank you for asking ๐Ÿ’™

@mytwistedsoul

oh well.. its over now. idk. i give up on people here at this point. but you barely get into trouble soul friend :(ย ๐Ÿ’™ you always so kind and lovely! *sends hugs if okay*ย 

mytwistedsoul June 7th

@amiableBunny4016 Tbh I realized that about here recently too. A lot of people have proven my point on something that I said a while back. Yeah I don't worry to much about getting in trouble here. It's more - real life darker thoughts type trouble

*gladly accepts hugs and sends some back to you ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’™ย 

@mytwistedsoul

i don't quiet understand soul but it sounds like things on here been difficult, i know the rules on here and some people on here are a bit rude/tough. ๐Ÿ’™ yeah, i understand, sometimes it gets too much we dont even care. i'm sorry dark thoughts coming backย ๐Ÿ’™ i understand it can bring up difficult thoughts and emotions.ย ๐Ÿ’™ *sits with you*

mytwistedsoul June 7th

@amiableBunny4016 It's ok. It's probably best if I don't try to explain either. Past experiences have shown me it never goes well when I try to talk about things ๐Ÿ˜… Or it just makes people look alittle silly as they try to prove you wrong

Aww thank you but you don't have to sit here ๐Ÿ’™ The thoughts have been there for awhile I just usually ignore them - lately tho they're sometimes a little more appealingย 

Lots of love to you Bunny ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

@mytwistedsoul

yeah, i understand sometimes talking about it causes misunderstandings and chaos, or makes it alot worse ๐Ÿ’™ you know, at least your here soul. i know it takes alot of energy, and alot of proving to people that you are a good person and so much overthinking to be part of a community like this or society in generalย ๐Ÿ’™ its alot to take in, and so many rules and guidelines and sometimes unfair events occur. and it gets too much :(

i'm really proud of you friend, for surviving it all. it sounds cringy, i know! because no one ever congratulates or gives us awards for survivingย ๐Ÿ’™ your feelings are valid.

if you need someone's company, or someone's presence, or comfort, i will be here friendย ๐Ÿ’™ and I know i dont have to but i want to. and yes, i can give you space if you want it or need itย ๐Ÿ’™ life has not been easy for you, and its super hard being in such a dark place, but idk, there are points where we just get used to it.ย ๐Ÿ’™ it sounds like these thoughts are always lingering in the air, and following you, it can sound appealing to us sometimes.ย  (relatable)ย 

but in the meantime,ย  if you ever wanna talk about anything i'm here for you, and i'm sure so many other people would love to listen to you friend. ๐Ÿ’™ i know it sounds weird, and almost unfamilar at this time, because we often have that fear of being judged or misunderstood. sometimes we just need a shoulder to lean on, and to let out emotions/feelings. and if it helps talking to me, i'm happy to sit here with you.ย  if not, i hope and pray you find someone that can comfort you and I hope things get better for you friend, because you deserve so much more than you can ever imagine.

you are someone i look up to most soulย ๐Ÿ’™ you have made such a difference in my life.ย 

Bunny :)

mytwistedsoul June 7th

@amiableBunny4016ย  I'm not sure what to say. This is so incredibly sweet - thank you ๐Ÿ’™ There are things I think but won't say because it would hurt others. There are things I think but can't say because we're not allowed to talk about them here and even though I understand why we can't - it would be nice to be able to talk with people we know - ya know?

You might be surprised to know that there aren't many people here who've offered me what you just did - to listen and be there. Sometimes I think people try but idk - it's hard to explain. I'm also aware that others are struggling with their own things and I don't like to add my stuff to things they're dealing with

I'm the one who gives others support - it's usually not the other way around. And I hate how that sounds. So I'm a little - whoa - ya know? Where are the words when I need them most?ย 

@mytwistedsoul

sorry for the late reply. bunny's device died and bunny got distracted.ย ๐Ÿ’™ย 

We live in such a strange world soul, seems like we are all alone somehow. We get caught up in such tangles as a kid (or at least for most of us) and then growing up and all this trauma and crazy-ness and in the end we still feel alone. There are so many people, yet its difficult to even trust anyone or lean on anyoneย ๐Ÿ’™ I understand that feeling friend, sometimes its difficult to share things because we don't want to offend or hurt anyone and stuff :( its hard when there is only so much restrictions on what you can talk about and then we feel there are lots of things we cannot share friendย ๐Ÿ’™

you offered me every piece of your trust and care, and you never expected anything back. you never asked anything from me, or made me feel bad or terrible or anythingย ๐Ÿ’™ And it breaks my heart to think that in those times, when i was in pain and you offered your support not many people were there to offer it to youย ๐Ÿ’™ it breaks me.ย 

i hear you friend. i see you. i feel you.ย ๐Ÿ’™ you are so thoughtful and selfless to be caring about others and to be offering such beautiful support. you have a unique way of doing such things and so much understanding of strugglesย ๐Ÿ’™ย 

but you also matter friend. your mind might not convince you of such but trust me.... your body is fighting for you.ย ๐Ÿ’™ย  your heart beats and pumps blood for a reason, to keep you alive.ย ๐Ÿ’™ and i'm so proud of you for coming this far.

When you need them most, they are not there. but from now on, i will try my best to give them to you. ๐Ÿ’™ย  Honestly, i might sound like a crazy 15 year old unsure of what to do with her life, and i might not have the same experiences as you do or the same understanding, but i can give you company and try to understandย ๐Ÿ’™ย  because thats what i'm here for. not to just seek support friend.

and i will pray for you and hope you find someone, even if its not me. i hope you find someone you can confide in and talk to, and feel peace in yourself.ย ๐Ÿ’™ย  because trust me.... you mean the world to me.

Bunny :)

mytwistedsoul June 8th

@amiableBunny4016 I get distracted all the time lol It happens - life happens

I have to admit that I had this huge reply written up but it was just too much to dump on you here in your space

It is a strange world. It's hard to trust people and lean on them because there was never anyone to trust or lean on before. Or if there was someone they left and you end up thinking that it's all your fault that they left. If you had just kept your mouth shut and kept things to yourself

I really do care. About you and Moon and other people here. I know what it's like to not have anyone to talk to. When there's no one there to listen or even care. (I feel this next bit sounds so conceited ๐Ÿ˜ž) I really don't expect anything back. And I'd never want to make you or anyone else feel bad or worse than you're feeling when you're already in a bad place. I don't want to hurt anyoneย 

I have to admit this next part of your reply made me get choked up because in all honesty I don't feel like I do matter much. I fill a void for people that's about it

I don't think you're crazy. I think you've been through your own personal h*ll and you've been hurt badly by people who should have loved you. And at 15 idk if anyone knows what to do with their life just yet. I think you'll figure it out just be part with yourself. What ever you do decide to do with your life I think you'll be great at it ๐Ÿ’™ย 
Lots of love to you Bunny ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ Thank you for being my friend ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

amiableBunny4016 OP June 8th

@mytwistedsoul

There is never too much or too little to dump in this space, because its not mine soul.ย ๐Ÿ’™ strangely enough it is called amiablebunny4016's space, but this space is for us. Its for talking and being silly, and venting and being ourselves. Talk about anything. honestly, i would love to hear you.ย ๐Ÿ’™ No pressure though to share anything you don't want to, you are yourself and only you can decide what you want to talk aboutย ๐Ÿ’™

Well, people are almost like clouds friend.ย ๐Ÿ’™ Weirdly enough, I could never come up with a good analogy for it other than my weird spider analogy. People pass like clouds, some stay for longer and some pass by and walk past us, leave us.ย ๐Ÿ’™ Its hurtful to think it was our fault, it puts pain in our mind and sometimes we just end up overthinking if we did anything wrong. But you know? The people that hurt you or left you, for something else or for their own benefit, have just made a huge loss.ย ๐Ÿ’™ just imagine the loss they have made by leaving you. Leaving this caring, bright human being who has so much wisdomย ๐Ÿ’™ they are missing out on alot. hey? trust me... you might not see it. but i dont know what i would have done without youย ๐Ÿ’™

i know soulย ๐Ÿ’™ i know you don't want to hurt anyone or make anyone feel bad, i can see it through how you talk to people and how gentle you areย ๐Ÿ’™ and you know it too friend. embrace it. its a beautiful thing to be able to have, to have empathy and understandingย ๐Ÿ’™ and just being kind is an accomplishment in its own thing!

its hard living in a world feeling unheard and alone, its hard trying to support others and being kind as well as juggling with your own emotions and feelings. and you might not believe me when i say this... just give it a little bit of time... and you will bloom tooย ๐Ÿ’™ like flowers do during the summer. You will find someone to confide in one day, you will discover new things and have new experiences, and... i hope you find your people. the people that treat you with respect and kindness.ย 

ย i mean look how far you made it.... 5 years.. 10 years..... 15 years....18 years.... and even more years and you survived soul. you made it to this day. and i am so grateful for thatย ๐Ÿ’™

i know friendย ๐Ÿ’™ at my age we are still discovering the world and I might not have the same understanding of the world as you do. But I will try my best, to be here for you and be a shoulder to lean on. i'm just a tag away friend.ย 

Lots of love to you tooย ๐Ÿ’™ย 

your friend - bunny :)

amiableBunny4016 OP June 9th

@mytwistedsoul

covid-meme.gif

people step over me, because they see something inside of me, they see something in my suffering, that makes it easier for me to feel small. they see, that i'm broken and small. so they do it. :')ย  sometimes flowers grow to be beautiful, but some flowers grow thorns. my thorns were just the way to protect myself. the panic attacks, the snappy bunny, the angry bunny, the emotional bunny... it was just a way to keep my gaurd up and protect myself.ย 

i dont think i'm meant to understand any of this *** anymore

@amiableBunny4016

what's happened bun? :(ย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

nothing... just stuff. a bit stressed out.

@amiableBunny4016

*sending hugs if okay* does bunny friend wanna talk about it, if comfy? ๐Ÿ’œ *no pressure*ย 

mytwistedsoul June 11th

@amiableBunny4016 Hope it's ok to put this down here. The messages are shifting too far to the side ๐Ÿ˜•

Sorry I didn't mean to take so long to reply. Thank you for such a thoughtful and sweet message ๐Ÿ’™

This reminds me of a poem. Reason Season Lifetime. How people come into our lives. On some level I DO know this. I guess I just wish I knew where they fit in the beginning because then it might not be so painful when they have to leave. That would make it too easy though I guess ๐Ÿ˜•ย 

I think sometimes we get so caught up in the fake it to make it that on days when reality hits it hits like a ton of bricks

My father dying hit harder than I thought it would. I hated him but loved him too. When we reconnected I thought - no - I hoped to get to know him better that we'd get closer and I would have at least one member of my family in my life. Realistically I know it wasn't his idea to die but in many ways it feels like abandonment all over again

I've often end up putting trust in the wrong people. So I hesitate to share anything lately. The listener I have gives me fluff. I think she means well but I usually just end up agreeing - smile and nod and say thank you

There are days when it's hard to be kind and understanding. Those are days I usually keep to myself. Because under the surface there's a lot of anger and I know all too well the effect words can have. Idk I think maybe my blooming days are done. Some days I'm ok with that

dog-hug.gif