Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

LoveMyMoonflowers October 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thinking of you, Bunny 💜

JustMeUwU October 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 hello buddy! How are you? Hope you’ll be back soon <3

amiableBunny4016 OP October 8th, 2023

@JustMeUwU

Hey, I'm fine <3 how are you?! 

JustMeUwU October 12th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 a little bit meh, but it’ll be ok

mytwistedsoul October 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 

cute-cat-im-gonna-pounce.gif

Bunny! 💙😊 How are you? Missed you 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP October 9th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Lmao ❤️ aww. Hi! I missed you too. Decided to pop in for a while! I'm fine. How are you? 

mytwistedsoul October 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I'm glad you decided to pop in 💙 Hmm - fine. There's an acronym for fine buuuutttt - it would be censored lol. Well the first word would be 😂

Seriously I hope you really are fine as in ok fine - so I don't want to doubt you or anything. I'm gonna hush lol

*hugs* It's really nice to see you here again 💙

@mytwistedsoul

Hehe 💙 *sending you hugs and good vibes* 🤗🤗🤗 if okay. 

mytwistedsoul October 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 hugs and good vibes are always ok 😊💙

Sends some hugs and good vibes back 😊

%CE%BA%CE%B1%CF%81%CE%B4%CE%BF%CF%85%CE%BB%CE%B5%CF%82-heart.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers October 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Sending emergency huggles for you, Bunny. 💜 I believe in you. You can get through this. 💜

Ni 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aww thank you Ni 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 *hugs* 

To all my bullies who make fun of my accent at school:

English was never my first language and some words are said wrong. Thanks for letting me know I'm imperfect 

Heartsandrosesandpaws October 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I totally  understand how people would make fun of  how say things. People was like that to me for 9 years. Sofriends-health.gif

@Waterfallsofnature36

🤣 They did it in front of a teacher who I knew very well. They shot themselves in their own foot. It was so funny how they got themselves into  trouble 🤔 and this teacher I knew very well haha. 

💙💙💙*Sending hugs*

Yeah thanks for humulliating me for the way I speak or the way I pronounce words. 

LoveMyMoonflowers October 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Bunny, it’s okies to have a different accent 💛 Me has a vv mixed accent as well 😞 which others have made fun of :/ 

If they can’t accept us for being a little different then they can just get lost *smh* I think every skin colour, every ethnicity, every accent is beautiful and they have no right to judge us/make fun of us. 

Me is sorry if this wasn’t helpful at all :< Me just want chu to know, chu is not alone in this. 💛 Sending hugs and love your way, if okay. 

🙃

Heartsandrosesandpaws October 9th, 2023

big-hugs.gif

@Waterfallsofnature36

hug-glitter.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP October 10th, 2023

So uh here is a life lesson for anyone struggling to understand the term 'respect' which clearly my bullies have none:

Calling me a weirdo and getting the whole class to laugh about it is really the opposite of respect especially for 14 to 15 year olds. ❤️ but thanks again for the name calling and whatever ***. 

mytwistedsoul October 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *offers safe hugs* 😞 I'm sorry you deal with this Bunny. This is not cool. This is not fine or even alittle ok. Idk why people have to make themselves seem like they're all that at the expense of someone else. It just shows how small they really are 

amiableBunny4016 OP October 11th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

💙

Heartsandrosesandpaws October 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

One of my wishes of 🌎 on day is  every person gets treated right

Heartsandrosesandpaws October 10th, 2023

@Waterfallsofnature36

one day

@Waterfallsofnature36

Hopefully one day 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP October 10th, 2023

C l e a r l y my generation is going down the drain 

Optimisticempath October 11th, 2023

just wanted to send some hugs for Bunwee💕

ovechkin-jaw.gif

@Optimisticempath

hug.gif

Having a panic attack at school is the worse 😭😭😭😭because they literally get safegaurding people to come and talk to you 

At this point I have given up on people 

@amiableBunny4016 some people really be worthy of us giving up fr  😔 sorry about the panic attack Bunwee, hows you feeling currently? me here for you idk if me can help with much but me here with you and huggiee you💕💕

@Optimisticempath

Idek Opti. It was a bad panic attack. And I ended up missing one of my lessons. I still feel slightly overwhelmed. But to be honest.. I feel worse. Like I keep overthinking everything I said and did.❤️

@amiableBunny4016 overthinking really makes it worse I understand feeling worse than before thinking about everything Bunwee but it's not your fault ok? 🥺 panic attacks are really overwhelming :( 

It's ok to miss lessons and take time to be with yourself for a little also, maybe have some water? 

*hugs 🤗

@Optimisticempath

Its fine . Ill be fine.  *Hugs* 

@amiableBunny4016 I really hope you will be 💕 love-cute.gif

Yk sitting in someone's office and opening up about life issues is absolutely useless cos you get the same old replies as last time. 

😭 'we can't help and neither can you solve your problems. But our job is to protect you and we are here for you' 😭 

School be like: "we gonna give safegaurding leader a call'

Me be like: "she won't do *** ' 

This teacher gave me hope for 5 minutes and after that: she shattered it 

JustMeUwU October 12th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I’m sorry to hear that Bunny :) always here if you need me <3 hugs if ok!