Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP March 21st

its just one of those days... dragging myself out of bed... a heavy sadness just constantly fills me, and i don't know where to pour it out because I'm scared someone won't understand and i might get hurt. and everything will become even more broken than it already is.

amiableBunny4016 OP March 22nd

stupid flu. im so tired of being ill.

mytwistedsoul March 22nd

@amiableBunny4016 I hope you feel better soon Little Bunny 💙 

amiableBunny4016 OP March 23rd

@mytwistedsoul

Thank yoú soul buddie 💙

@amiableBunny4016

<3

cat-kitty.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Omg that cat is so cutee  <3 tysm sun buddie 

@amiableBunny4016

I know right hehe. For reaalssss, I hope you feel better super soon, Bunnybuddieee. Try and take care of yourself, mhm? Maybe something warm to nom/ sip? Some rest when you can?🥺

I'll be thinking of youuu.💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

💖 Me trying sun buddie. Bunnie trying to push a little more to get better. Im a bit better than last night. I kinda just fell asleep on the ground from how tired I was 🤣 I'm a bit better this morning 💖 *sends comfort beams if okay* thank you Sun buddie 💖 🥺 your so kind :) I'm thinking of you too! 

@amiableBunny4016

Aww hehe can imagine being so tired :0 I hope your back isn't hurting too much from sleeping on the floor. :0 

Soo glad you felt better this morning and superrrr proud of you for trying your best to push a little harder to feel more than better, sweetesttt Bunny who deserves allll the sweetness in the world. *accepts comfort beams and sends many more back atchaaa* 🤗💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Lmao awww 💖 sun buddie don't worry about it. I'm so used to getting beaten and hurt, my back and body is adapted to that sort of pain 😅 

You so sweet 💖🥺 I've been shouted at most of the day and you always say such nice things and make my day sweeter 🧁🧁🧁 *sending you cupcakes and big hugs* 🤗 you da best eva sunshine buddie in the most shiny sunny world of galaxies and stars and planets 🤗 sun is shining and so are *youuu* 
💜 Bunny 

@amiableBunny4016

I know there's not much to do about this worry, but it's a natural worry for a friend, Bunny being. Like being genuinely concerned and wanting you to be as okay as possible and even better. One can hope, at least, yeah?!🥺💗

It breaks my heart to hear of the kinds of emotional and physical pain you feel you're adjusted to/ used to and just makes me keep saying the ever so repetitive sounding thing (I guess?) that you do not deserve it. But it's a fact, you do not. It's just plain awful you are enduring it and we cannot do much about it.😔

(But uh we can, mhm, a little atleast, and it does count, we can try taking care of you in the littlest, most gentle ways possible💗 doesn't have to be all too fancy, just the vv basics should suffice and I know Bunnybeing is vvv strong and tries her best to keep going💗)

Aw being shouted-at is absolutely not nice, it's scary and disheartening and just terrible, specially when you're not doing really okay already. :/ 

I am happy I could make your day sweeeter, BunnBunn, you truly do deserve all the nice things in the world, inclusive of hearing what an important part of the world you are and how magically *you* light up any space you are in. 

People off cups have a really bad eye-sight if they fail to see that about you smh! 

*heart meltssssss* you you you are the sweetest!😭💗

Omigosh I love cupcakes and Bunny hugs *shares cupcakes with you and big hugs backkk* 🤗 *you* da best eva Bunny  buddieeee in the entirety of metaversessss.

I love youu!🤗💗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

If someone locked me up in a room with you for the rest of my life I would literally jump in joy and dance for the rest of my life 💖

Eh, I've come to a point where I have adjusted to it, but also accepted that my life will go on. No matter if I scream or cry or sit here and pity myself, nothing is going to fix itself yk. It's kinda harsh but sometimes you just have to tell yourself the truth. 💖 I'm sure one day it will all be over, maybe not now, maybe not tommorow, but some day. 

💖 And the worry and concern you have is totally understandable lol (weirdly enough the 'dont worry about me' thing just comes out naturally idk if you get that haha) 

💜✨ I love u too threw four five six seven eight nine ten! Haha. Thank you for bringing light to my day sunshine buddie 🌞 you always come in at the right time! 

Lmao. The bad eye sight thing got me 🤣🤣🤣 

p.s your humour is just 🤪 amazing lol.  

Keep being your funny, sunny, lovely, caring self! 🌞🥺💜 

*Hugs you tight and doesn't let go*

Bunny :) 

Idk why but I've been so overly obsessed with drinking warmed up  milk in the mornings 🤣 

.........i actually feel like a depressed brat.

I'm so emotional for no reason 

mytwistedsoul March 23rd

@amiableBunny4016 *offers hugs* 💙

@mytwistedsoul

*Hugs if okay* idk whats wrong with me I just cry out of the bloom and then get so emotional and end up just sleeping or taking a nap in the middle of nowhere.

mytwistedsoul March 23rd

@amiableBunny4016 Maybe you pushed too many things down for too long and now it's starting to surface. There's been alot happening in the past few months and if those thoughts and feeling weren't dealt with at the time - they're telling you they're there now

@mytwistedsoul

Idk. I've kinda just pushed myself aside. And let myself be the side character yk. I never got in touch with myself or anything. :') that's also probably why. Ngl.. he has kinda calmed down with me. There are some weird moments but he is actually less restrictive than he used to be.. my emotions are just coming back. Lol. 💙 

mytwistedsoul March 24th

@amiableBunny4016 It good things have calmed down. It's still a messed up situation though imo. Maybe it's "you" the you that you pushed aside that needs to grieve. Idk maybe that doesn't make sense

LoveMyMoonflowers March 24th

@amiableBunny4016

*sends some hugs for Bunny friend too, if okay* 💜 

amiableBunny4016 OP March 24th

all i can think about is sleeping 

mytwistedsoul March 26th

@amiableBunny4016 

sick-feel-better.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP March 26th

I can't take life anymore. 

LoveMyMoonflowers March 26th

@amiableBunny4016

😞 What’s wrong, Bunny bean? *no pressure* <3 

don't try to look for embarassment or shame in their eyes. you won't find it. don't try to look for acts of regret or don't let them hug you or dry your tears, because thats not how they feel or see the world. you are the prey, they are your predator. you leave this house as a corpse, and come into this house as a kid. but you've grown up now. so your all by your own. defenseless. broken.

why are you confined in your cage darling? whats stopping you from catching your hopes and dreams? 

run. as fast as you can. chase them. 

you got wings to fly. 

you have eyes to see.

but you don't have to see the colours of the world, no one can make you do that. 

you paint your own colours for your life. 

don't let the poison enter your soul.

don't let them wond your heart. 

stitch it back together. and make something new out of it. 

wound***

LoveMyMoonflowers March 26th

@amiableBunny4016

:') 🥺💙 

somewhere deep inside... i have this deep feeling. this deep strange thing. its not hurting me. its not harming me. its just.... strange.

amiableBunny4016 OP March 28th

i did not just get harassed by a few boys on a bus stop......

i cannot un-see that. i'm actually shaking. they.... tried to touch a girl in front of me...

LoveMyMoonflowers March 28th

@amiableBunny4016

*sending gentle hugs for Bunny friend if okay* :') i'm so sorry that happened, Bunny... 😞💜

this guy just started targeting me for no reason....

@amiableBunny4016

is Bunny friend okay now? 😞 (no pressure)

mytwistedsoul March 28th

@amiableBunny4016 These are sad strange and scary times :( I hope you're somewhere safe now 💙

@mytwistedsoul

i hope so too. 💜

@mytwistedsoul @LoveMyMoonflowers

hi 

mytwistedsoul March 28th

@amiableBunny4016 Hey Little Bunny Foo Foo 😊  How are you?