Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP March 28th

@mytwistedsoul  @LoveMyMoonflowers

hungry. i'm being starved again for not following his instructions. you? 

mytwistedsoul March 28th

@amiableBunny4016 Damn I was hoping he was gone for good. 😔 I'm ok right now - just finished up some legal business so it can move forward

What right does he have to leave instructions like that? It's not his house. You're not his kid - he shouldn't get to make rules. I wish - idk - nvm - if wishes were horses beggars would ride 😔

@mytwistedsoul

i dont know... i dont really care anymore ngl. i'm in that mental state of "i dont care what happens to me, just let it happend"..... i'm not even allowed to visit my dads grave anymore....which i used to visit more or often.

💙 i hope things are going okay for you and hope legal stuff isnt too stressful. im proud of you. *sends hugs if okay*

mytwistedsoul March 28th

@amiableBunny4016   I understand the I don't care anymore part more than I'd like to 😔 I'm so sorry things are the way they are for you right now.  I'm sorry you can't even visit your dad's grave. The whole thing is just a mess and it really sucks that you're dealing with this. It's frustrating because someone ought to kick this guys a$$ and leave him in a back alley somewhere for the vultures 

Thank you - I was pretty happy to get this part behind me today. Hopefully in another few months the whole thing can be put to rest and it'll be done

@mytwistedsoul

💙 aww, loving the attitude you got this soul. you got this :) 

"This too shall pass" - uknown

the-woobles-woobles.gif

mytwistedsoul March 28th

@amiableBunny4016 😊 Thanks!

sending-you-love-sending-virtual-hug.gif

Is there anything I can do Bunny?

@mytwistedsoul

eh, i dont really like to ask for anything. but really i just need someone's presence. i just feel lonely as ***. i just want to talk to someone and feel like i exist for a while yk what i mean?

mytwistedsoul March 28th

@amiableBunny4016 You didn't ask - I did 😉 💙 I do know what you mean about needing to feel like you exist. To know that maybe somewhere someone is happy that you're here 💙 

@mytwistedsoul

💙 yeah..... mhm... i just want to talk to people yk. im scared of being alone.

mytwistedsoul March 28th

@amiableBunny4016 I'm the opposite and afraid to be with people 😅 Being alone means safety to me

How is the school funding thing going? Are you keeping your team in line?

@mytwistedsoul

i know what you mean. i know being alone is almost like a safety net. its hard to be vulnerable to others and finding it hard to trust others. :') honestly, i just have phases of what your going through and phases of wanting to be with others.

eh, we had training last week. since the easter break is here (freaking 2 weeks) there is no school. but i will follow up with the team after the break, and i'm keeping the spreadsheets and numbers and things up to date. hehe

mytwistedsoul March 28th

@amiableBunny4016

It is hard to be vulnerable that's for sure and trust - it's such a fragile thing. Sometimes I trust the wrong people and then get hurt so bad. It does get lonely sometimes though

Spread sheets and numbers whew 😅 better you than me. I'd have the school district bankrupt in a week lol!

Two weeks for Easter - at home - oh man 😔 I hated and I mean absolutely hated holidays because there was no escape. Maybe a piano will fall on him sometime in the near future

amiableBunny4016 OP March 29th

@mytwistedsoul

haha lol. na, but maths is my thing ngl. if i want to get that computer science degree i need maths. just tryna figure out budgets and *** lol 😄 i'm slightly burnt out with using the calculator so much. 

LoveMyMoonflowers March 28th

@amiableBunny4016

hi 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers

hey

@amiableBunny4016

hi

i have 2 weeks off school now. 

2 weeks of torment. 

i think its...

wake up. get beaten. go to bed. 

not....

eat. sleep. repeat.

@amiableBunny4016

😞💜

mytwistedsoul March 29th

@amiableBunny4016 I figured I'd reply here because your reply disappeared on my phone. (shm) I really wish they'd fix some of this stuff

You're good at maths? Hey that's awesome! There's so much you can do if you're good at math. I suck at math. Like unbelievably suck 😬 I can do basics but idk even those I can struggle with sometimes 😝

Computer science is a really good choice! Technology is on the rise and so much of the world revolves computers

@mytwistedsoul

its okay. lol. thats why i replied late to you, its because i couldnt view it properly on my phone and my laptop had no charge. lazy bunny couldnt be asked to put it on charge and fell asleep on the ground once again 😀

yeah, i'm that student who asks the teacher for extra homework because i get upset when i finish my math homework 🥺 

lol. yeah, AI and computers that is kinda becoming the future (which is kinda scary xD)

mytwistedsoul March 29th

@amiableBunny4016 I think it's really good that you enjoy math that much

Yeah 😂 I sighed because I had to turn on my laptop. I use my phone more these days. Probably because I always have it with me

@mytwistedsoul

lol totally understandable 🙃 i dont think i can ever be bothered to turn on my laptop unless its for work or to reply to someone. but then again, phones are just easier and more close.

Hunger Games books are overrated. im over 60 percent of the way through the book, and its just ..... meh. 

mytwistedsoul March 29th

@amiableBunny4016 Have you read the Divergent series? I thought those were better 

@mytwistedsoul

i read the first book. and then procrastinated on the second one because thats just the way i am. 😄 ( i know its weird xD) my friend was obsessed with it. lol. i liked it tho. 

mytwistedsoul March 29th

@amiableBunny4016 Have you ever read Eragon? Ms Peregrine's Home for extraordinary children or the Percy Jackson books? Let me just throw a bunch at you lol 😬😅

@mytwistedsoul

nope. i havent read any of those. 

mytwistedsoul March 29th

@amiableBunny4016 Eragon is pretty long. Over 500 pages. There's a series and they're all pretty long. But good - if you like dragons and stuff. Ms. Peregrine's Home is pretty much like it says - the kids have special powers/abilities and Percy Jackson has alot of Greek mythology. *** about the Twilight series 😁 don't laugh but I actually read them and they weren't too bad 🤪

@mytwistedsoul

🤪 lol. loving your use of emojis. 

mytwistedsoul March 29th

@amiableBunny4016 😁 I'm wondering what I typed that got censored 😂 I think I was going for "how"  about 🤔 That's gonna bother me lol

@mytwistedsoul

yeah no, i got confused on what got censored too. i thought perhaps it was something got to do with twilight or something😂

mytwistedsoul March 29th

@amiableBunny4016 where else can you read about sparkly vampires. They could have did anything else in the sun. But no - they sparkle (jazz hands) 😂😂 

@mytwistedsoul

lol. 😂 sparkly vampires. thats too funny. 

haha-funny.gif

mytwistedsoul March 29th

@amiableBunny4016 😂😂 They are - kind of weird tbh 

i just realised... i dont have anyone to fall onto in real life...

mytwistedsoul March 29th

@amiableBunny4016 Me either 😞 I hope you have that someone some day soon Bunny 💙

i just want my mother back..... i want to tell her i love her

i have a needs to get back on drugs again.... 

watching him makes me so tempted

im still tempted.