Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP October 21st, 2023

@RakyTacky

Pfft.. hi! Been a long time since I ever spoke to you! 🤔 

RakyTacky October 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

yasss its been a while, I've been offline focusing on my exams quite a bit soooo. hows things for you? whats up???

amiableBunny4016 OP October 23rd, 2023

@RakyTacky

I hope exams going well 🙃*sending best of wishes* nothing much really. I'm fine. 

@amiableBunny4016

thankuuuuu, exams start next week lol, I've just been preparing for it. I'll tell you how it all goes.

@amiableBunny4016

And you're really really actually sincerely fine? no lies yep?

@RakyTacky

Yeah no.. I'm good 

@amiableBunny4016

You don't sound very convincing but kayyy, if you're really alright, then I'm glad. I hope it only goes even more uphill for you :D

Lonlieness is not having no one, but its when you sit in the dark for your whole life, talking to yourself but imagining that someone is listening 💙

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Read somewhere that when it's dark, and the stars are covering the sky, the moon is glimmering brightly, we aren't alone. The cosmic bodies accompany us (how magical is that?!) even if only through night, likely nights need some company the most, the quiet in the outer world creates space for the noise in the inner world to volume up without a fair caution to us. 

The universe listens, so never hesitate to talk it out, shining buddy. You deserve having someone to share your life with. 💙

*hugs if okay* 

Me thinking of youu and hoping you can be a lil gentle with yourself as you continue to navigate life, which may often feel like a never-ending maze to us. I also hope you're rewarded with kindness and love after every turn you make, at your pace, always. 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I don't know shining buddy. I think I've lost hope in the stars and the moon. Its just constant.. idk how to describe it because I don't like to call it darkness.. :') 

Thank you ❤️ 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aw it's so valid to lose hope sometimes, Bunny, I'd hope for you to be as gentle with yourself as possible during this time. You deserve the compassion even when you're losing hope in the shiny side of life. 

*noms thank you* 

I don't have words to express how I feel yet it still feels like something is stuck in my throat and that I want to let all of it out. Its all jumbled inside and it's hurting. :') 💙

Tw/ death

When you loose faith in life, you think about death. But the question is.. will we ever loose faith in death? 💙

They say I should be kind to myself, but what if I don't understand how to or .. even if I can love myself anymore? When I've lost all the love I had for everything and everyone 💙

LoveMyMoonflowers October 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs you if okay* 💜

i've lost all the will to live right now

at this point i have 1 choice........ just to give up

mytwistedsoul October 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *sits with Bunny* I know that in the grand scheme of things it's not much help and it doesn't change anything really but - if you need to talk or we can sit quietly 💙 *sending you strength*

@mytwistedsoul

Sometimes it means the world for someone to just sit in the darkness, even when you can't see them you feel them ❤️

mytwistedsoul October 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 You're right 💙 I know it means a lot to me. I'm there Bunny - in this moment I'm there and you're not alone 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP October 24th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

thank you soul. truly thank you. you put so much brightness into this space <3 you have a big space in my heart <3

mytwistedsoul October 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 💙 you have a big space in mine too 💙

how do you see me? is it all just the same hello's and goodbye's? the jokes and the laughter? the cries and the smiles? how do i see you? could you imagine me alone in the dark? if an alien came to planet earth,what would you say to them about me? am i just someone who you see as no one?

yk when you constantly mourn for someone's presence... like anyone.... like you just want someone or anyone to be there .  like idk how to explain it

LoveMyMoonflowers October 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs if okay* 💛

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs* <3

A line of one of my poems that will soon be up on cups soon: (just a little line)

"This isn’t a nightmare, or a fun fair, this isn’t a game you play or things you mould out of clay, or how yesterday turns into today."

@amiableBunny4016

I love it 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers

<3 <3 <3

@amiableBunny4016

^_^

mytwistedsoul October 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 very nice! I'm looking forward to reading it! 😊💙

amiableBunny4016 OP October 25th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

<3 <3 <3 (: 

S o m e t I m e s  I wish I could be an adult so this childhood could end already. 

mytwistedsoul October 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I hear you there 💙 adulting kind of sucks too just differently lol 😅 

😀 I honestly just feel like chatting with someone all day long. 😭

Bruh I wish I could expose these people right now 😭 this is gonna make me laugh. 

Just excuse my spamming and this is what goes inside my brain when my brain is empty. (: if you don't want to hear cringy weird stuff then don't read on. 

Cow goes moo.

Cats go meow.

Dogs go woof 

Ducks go quack.

I go English. 

English goes..

Go away. .

At this point I could just go on about my stupid thoughts but nO. 

We are just gonna be silly.

Dinosaur 🦕🦕🦕🦕

LoveMyMoonflowers October 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

can ni join bunny in being silly? if okies? i’m terribly sorry if im intruding 😞

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Okay.. first who on the planet of ducks and cows told you that you had to ask to join me :p you are *definetly* allowed to join me . No permission needed. Free pass. Okayyy? And watttttttttttt???? What on the planet of bunnies and Ni's!who told you that your an intruder? Whoever did that I will come to there closet at night! 😭😀 (If it makes you happy)  nO your not an intruder 🤔