Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP March 9th

oh yeah.... and well.... im supposed to be part of a leadership team and working out how much money the school will spend with some fellow leaders........ so this is gonna be fun.....

mytwistedsoul March 9th

@amiableBunny4016 That sounds like a pretty important thing to take on! Did you sign up or do they volunteer you for it? Might be a nice way to make friends yeah? 

@mytwistedsoul

i signed up for this *** ages ago lol. we have meetings every week..... ngl its not that bad... can't believe the teacher thought i was good at maths and made me the leader of 3 chaotic humans for this finance/budget thing.... T-T lol.

mytwistedsoul March 10th

@amiableBunny4016 Hey that's great though! I think it's cool that you took the initiative and signed up for something like this. I bet your teacher saw you would make a good leader. I bet you do a great job 💙  And you've got pretty good grades too and they look at that stuff too.  😊 Congratulations! 💙💙🎉

amiableBunny4016 OP March 10th

@mytwistedsoul

aww lol. thanks 💙 your so kind :)

Castles - Freya Riding 

small beautiful part of lyrics: 

"Each time you left, there was a hunger

I felt so dead, I couldn't take anymore
Losing your love, it left me stronger
I never noticed
And I hate that you're gone
And I hate that I don't wanna let go
And I hate that you think that I'm weak
'Cause I don't wanna let you know
That I'm gonna build castles
From the rubble of your love
From the rubble of your love
I'm gonna be more than
You ever thought I was
You ever thought I was" 

tommorow's mothers day.

i dont know what i should get her..... 

you know that time... where your just done and your sick of everyone stomping on you and stepping in to your life constantly and just feel so damn lonely. but know its  just better to be alone because then your less likely to get hurt. 

h a p p y m o t h e r s d a y

here it goes.

dear mom,

today i was supposed to celebrate the fact that my mother existed in my life to care for me, to love me, to support me, to see me and hear me just like any mother would. i guess... we just didn't quiet the definition of mother right. I mean, i tried mama. i tried to be on your side, i tried to save you at times, i tried to defend you, but everyone betrayed me and i kept getting betrayed. the isolation. the depression. the anxiety. the crying. the vomitting. i tried to keep those feelings and events away from you. I tried to keep you happy. you said you loved me, but you always walked past my life like nothing happend and my life is just a baby dolls game where the prince gets married to the princess and lives happily ever after. Mama, what is love? Whatever happend to me, whatever hurt me, whatever loved me, was me. It was me mama. Because no one else will admit to their weaknesses and mistakes. Neither you. or him. and dad never did either. You all are too scared of me revealing everything aren't you? that i might tell someone one day and your reputation will be "ruined"? you thought it was all fun and games? when you gave birth to me, what was your goal? did you want to bring up a child, and burn them in ***. or did you want to bring up a child that you loved, and they loved you back. mom, i dont hate you. i just stopped loving myself. I stopped loving this body you brought into this world. no one in this world wants to live a life insulted and damanged. mama, this might be a surprise to you but i dont want to live in insult and threats either. sometimes i wish it was better if you put me in an orphanage or a different city where no one would get to know about me. mama, my whole childhood was just fending for myself and keeping my gaurd up. what will your daughter become? a lifeless doll. an object. a punching bag. a useless brat. what will she become? and whats left of her to become? well mama... thanks for the pain and the screaming and the trauma. thank you for giving me a sibling to get close to. thanks for this useless man in my life. thank you for the threats and the anger. thanks for the false love. thanks.......because it made me realise how I have to live my life out of desperation. Happy mothers day. for giving birth to me, and the rest of the responsobility was up to me!

love from,

your daughter.

anyone here?

LoveMyMoonflowers March 10th

@amiableBunny4016

*peek*

I just finished reading the most emotionally draining book ever 

For the next few days that book is going to leave me staring at the ceiling all triggered and upset 

LoveMyMoonflowers March 11th

@amiableBunny4016

*sends you a huggie if okie*

mytwistedsoul March 12th

@amiableBunny4016 💙

thinking-of-you-i-miss-you.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP March 12th

@mytwistedsoul

heyyy soul 💙 aww thank you for popping in and bringing a smile to my face! been a long time (or it feels like its been a long time) I have been thinking about you too, but life has been so busy i forget to check in on people now and then. school and life getting in my head. 💙 *sends comfy beams and teddy bears* hope soul buddy is doing okay 💙

mytwistedsoul March 13th

@amiableBunny4016 No worries! I figured you're pretty busy with school work and other things. It does feel like it's been awhile 💙

Thank you! *sends good vibes and mini moos* 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP March 13th

my brothers gone missing....

LoveMyMoonflowers March 13th

@amiableBunny4016

What? I-… what happened? Bunny…? ☹️

lots of hugs to you my friend 😞💜 idrk what to say . 

mytwistedsoul March 13th

@amiableBunny4016  Oh no! I hope he comes home safe and sound 💙

@mytwistedsoul

bunny friend said her mom is checking with the school ): i hope he’ll be found soon too 💜 and safe 💜 

mytwistedsoul March 13th

@LoveMyMoonflowers Good! I'm glad they're checking with the school. Hopefully he just went to a friends house and forgot to check in 💙

@mytwistedsoul @LoveMyMoonflowwrs

He is no where to be found. 

We even went to his friends house, neighbours house, bus stops, school... I literally came home from school late because the bus came late.. and he always waits for me outside the house.. *** knows where he is. 

If that man did anything, I'm going to murder him 

@LoveMyMoonflowers   *** I can't type today 

@amiableBunny4016

that man…….? 

if he did. 

wish i knew where, i’d bring my 🔪🔪🔪🔪 and give him a piece of my mind 

@amiableBunny4016

it’s ok bun i think your typing ok dw about that 

its all overwhelming right now 😞 …. 💜

mytwistedsoul March 13th

@amiableBunny4016 It was a thought I had but didn't want to say. I hope he's alright Bunny. I can't imagine the panic you must feel right now 

@mytwistedsoul

hopefully…….. :') 💜

we still cant find him.

and we have been told to evacuate the flat because apperantly someone's used chemicals/drugs that could risk fire... so im just stuck out in the cold......

my mom said she doesnt give *** and left me....and im stuck with some random neighbours

mytwistedsoul March 13th

@amiableBunny4016 Drugs or chemical's in your flat or the building as a whole? Sort of suspicious since her son is missing :(  She wouldn't be using would she? Or that guy that was there? Meth maybe? Cause that's kind of what it sounds like

I'm so sorry Bunny :( there's always something isn't there? I really really hope they find your brother and he's ok 💙 I'll light a candle for him - and you

@mytwistedsoul

no. its not him. or my mom. its someone else. there is a criminal in our flat who has done this 2-4 times before. :') im just standing out here in the cold.....

mytwistedsoul March 13th

@amiableBunny4016 Ok I was hoping not. Sorry for being so suspicious. I bet if you asked a cop would let you warm up in a car or give you a blanket

@mytwistedsoul

bruh... there are kids sitting on the floor with blankets. police are too busy to do ***. lol. they have closed the whole area. im just sitting inside another flats corridors. 

this is chaos. 

mytwistedsoul March 13th

@amiableBunny4016 Oh wow it sounds like it would be chaotic 😬 I didn't realize it was on such a large scale 

@mytwistedsoul

its literally the whole flat. there is like 22 families evacuating. haha. its okay.... they said 15-20 minutes left and final risk assesments and then they will let us in.

there is police and fire engines everywhere....

mytwistedsoul March 13th

@amiableBunny4016 Not too much longer then. Any word about your brother? 

@mytwistedsoul

..... idk. at this point.... i give up looking for him. police are looking for him... so.... we just wait. 

mytwistedsoul March 13th

@amiableBunny4016 Yeah 😞 I'm sending you good vibes 💙