Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP March 14th

they found him....

mytwistedsoul March 14th

@amiableBunny4016 That's good news! He's ok?

@mytwistedsoul

yeah. lol. he was kinda lost because i came late so he went for a little walk around and lost himself. luckily he was smart enough to go into a shop and they were nice people to help him... 

mytwistedsoul March 14th

@amiableBunny4016 I'm glad he was able to find some nice people to help him! It can sure be easy to get turned around when you're out walking 💙

@mytwistedsoul

lol. he is so weird.... bro just came in giggling and laughing. and i was hugging him and crying. and he was like "nothing happend. i met nice people" so freaking cute. i love him to bits 💙

mytwistedsoul March 14th

@amiableBunny4016 😊 It was probably just a grand adventure to him lol

when your friend is just jelous of you being good at school so decide to spread some false *** about you:

kazuya-kinoshita-kazuya.gif

@amiableBunny4016

A "friend"? questionable label for them, it seems. Friends don't do such things, Bun Bun. (': 

*hugs bunny* 💛

I find darkness beautiful too. It's often in the quiet-unkown we feel the most at-peace, when the familiar-reality in broad daylight is far chaotic than being unaware, mhm? :0

Alsoooo, just read about your brother in this thread, I'm reaallllyyy glad he is back and safe (and giggly too?), kids are fun lol.😅

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

lol. i dont have the courage to distance myself from her or to tell her "I dont want to be friends anymore" because its too mean 😩

There is this weird sense of solitude in the dark. Almost a sense of peace. xD i guess darkness helps us to experience the world in a different vision, in a different form, reminds us that before every light, comes a darkness. before every morning, comes a night. and even when your afraid of the dark, the stars are always in the sky to make us feel a little more comforted. nature is so powerful lol.

he was on a mission to save the world xD 😭 he is my superman from now on. 

@amiableBunny4016

I think this is a popular dialog from the Harry Potter series too (I cannot recall which part exactly though lol), Albus Dumbledore said it, "it takes a great deal of courage to stand upto your enemies, but a great deal more to stand upto your friends" and I find this actually very true. I think we care more to be not-mean-sounding towards a friend/or a known person we think we are close with (obviously, because even if this person disrespected the friendship, we do/did consider them a friend for us), so it is valid to feel hesitant about calling them out on their ill-behaviour towards you but but, I feel true friends #1 don't really do such things in the first place #2 if at all unintentionally if they cause hurt, they (better) appreciate the honest addressing of why they did, what they did and #3 be respectful, acknowledging and understanding of the emotions and expression by us #4 actually make conscious effort in realizing the consequences of their action and make effort to not repeat the same/ do better.

It would definitely take some (a looootttt) courage to tell them how you really feel about it and if you'd be willing to maintain the friendship, post this but you do deserve people who can create a safe space for you to be honest about your feelings and still respect you the same. Those are friends. Or should be. I think. (': 

Till then, I hope if they cannot do any good by you, in the name of friendship, they discontinue to do the bad too. :/ 

"And even when your afraid of the dark, the stars are always in the sky to make us feel a little more comforted" ~ Bunn bunn being so poetic and wise as always hehe. Yusss, there's always little signs of comfort and light, even in the dark (specially in the dark), if we try hard enough to see. Nature is indeed super powerful. I feel, the universe, sometimes in its own mysterious ways, does take time to remind us that we are being heard and seen, even if we feel we aren't. That we aren't as alone as we think. For even in the dark, there's the stars and the moon to keep us company.💛

Lol what?😭 Saving the world! Yay! Our world can defo use some saving hehe. Total #goals and yes yes, superhooman move only!🦸‍♂️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

mate..... you call me poetic but your the literal definition of poetry 😭 you come up with such beautiful, eloquent quotes (i read your diary thread) (for a minute i almost wrote dairy thread) 😄 xD your writing style is so uniqueeee sunshineeee friendddd 💛 and look at you gooo with harry potter quotes lol *sends hugs if okay* 

For we will always be insignificant compared to the world, but our significance to each other is so strangely comforting and beautiful in a way. as social creatures, we always need a shoulder to cry on, a person to depend on, someone to hug or hold our hand. we like to build a web in other people's hearts, and we build friendships, bonds, comforting sparks that light a fire between just a group humans merely existing. breathing. existing in a world,  And i know that they are purely temporary, and good things dont last. But we live those moments again and again and again. 💛 and even though its scary and sometimes things go wrong, we learn to forgive, mourn, and walk through life as it is. 

but anyways xD I wont waffle anymore. yesss......he is gonna save the world lol. children have the bEst imagination! lol.

:) *sends hugs to sun* your da besttt!

Bunny :)

image_1710441451.png

image_1710441487.png

when you start reading a book and end up liking the bad guy  T-T i always feel bad for the bad guy or end up wishing they win. 

what the *** is wrong with me lol

its so fun observing children being told off in class.... T-T i literally do that in all my science lessons because my class is full of people who dont want to behave.

im getting kinda bored 

amiable
  1. having or displaying a friendly and pleasant manner.

bunny
    1. 1.
      a child's term for a rabbit.

number
      the 4016th number of the numbers😃

omg guys... look what i found......when i searched up my username

screenshot-2024-03-14-at-18-58-58_1710442797.png

mytwistedsoul March 14th

@amiableBunny4016 You're legendary! 

@mytwistedsoul

lmao. 

DISCLAIMER:  I am not hard-working or selfless, and i am not a warrior. I was trying to entertain myself through searching up my own username. 

TW/swear words (ALOT of them)

image_1710445267.pngimage_1710445290.pngimage_1710445304.png

image_1710445317.pngimage_1710445339.pngimage_1710445351.png

image_1710445368.pngimage_1710445410.pngimage_1710445394.png

this whole forum should be a TW

okay so .. we have a situation here. 

my friend asked my other friend: "is it dellusional to think that i could be an entrepeneur one day"

and the other one said: "oh yeah. well your dumb as *** so it is dellusional"

and im like... 

.........these people arent even my friends :')

i think its better if i just had no friends 🤷‍♀️

bruh... did she just call me dellusional in the group chat. *** ***. bro... i was quiet the whole time. i didnt even say one word.... i was just reading the messages. why drag me into it? honestly. idk what to say to this. 

my mum is so *** off 

everyone says things get better....

but my life only goes down and down and down and down and down.

amiableBunny4016 OP March 15th

I swear to god I'm gonna get ill if he pours any more of that freezing water on me.. 

I lay awake that night, cold on the ground, numb. with the comfort of the blank ceiling staring down at me, and I. He had made me sleep on the freezing ground, and I obeyed like he was my king. My master. My god. A living human staring back at the emptiness of nothing.  The only thing that went through my mind was that it was my last night and tommorow wouldn't exist any longer. I slept and hoped that tonight was my last night. I slept in my nightmares and dreams hollowing me out into this slave. The slave to the voices in my head. And the words that never came out of me left unsaid.. the next morning he hit me.. that was my alarm clock.

(To be continued ..) 

Bunny 

my hips ache. like crazy. like it actually hurts. 

bro... i didnt realise how much it hurts till now... it feels like somethings inflated and someone's popped it *** man....

at times i had thought i woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or I was looking into the wrong reflection in the wrong mirror, or my eyes were just deceiving me, and my mind was only lying to me, paralysing me of joy or happiness. wrapped up in trauma, and locked away in a box away from everyone, and whoever found me hated me the most...... i dont get what happend that made me deserve so much ***

amiableBunny4016 OP March 16th

i hunry...

LoveMyMoonflowers March 16th

@amiableBunny4016

bunny bean… ): was you able to nom anything…? 

My head is full of *** thoughts. And it's freaking me out 

is anyone here?

Optimisticempath March 18th

@amiableBunny4016

a day later.. but me here😮 thinking of you Bunwee friend 💕💕

amiableBunny4016 OP March 18th

im not okay

@amiableBunny4016 *hugs Bunny* 

LoveMyMoonflowers March 20th

@amiableBunny4016