Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, โ€œReturning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.โ€

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

JustMeUwU October 12th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 sorry to hear that Bunny :( Iโ€™m here if you need me <3 hugs if ok!

JustMeUwU October 12th, 2023

@JustMeUwU oup, double message ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

amiableBunny4016 OP October 13th, 2023

@JustMeUwU

*hugs* <3

mytwistedsoul October 13th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Little Bunny Foo Foo was running through my head ๐Ÿคช and I thought I'd drop off a hug ๐Ÿ’™ You've been in my thoughts Bunny. I wish there was more we could do to help ๐Ÿ˜ž

leebit-leebit-hug.gif

๐Ÿ˜ฌ I'm not sure why the bunny looks so angry lol

amiableBunny4016 OP October 13th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

omg your so sweet. i love this! aaaa so cutee! *big hugs*

dances-bunny.gif

mytwistedsoul October 13th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 ๐Ÿ˜ I'm glad you like it! That Bunny looks ready to kick some butt doesn't it! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Now I can say don't make me get the bunny LOL ๐Ÿ˜† *HUGS* ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Heartsandrosesandpaws October 13th, 2023

Dancingvalentines-day.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP October 14th, 2023

@Waterfallsofnature36

<3 <3 <3

im not angry. im not upset. im just regretful for giving you my pieces.

LoveMyMoonflowers October 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

sending hugs for bunny, if okay. ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’œ

hug-love.gif

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs*

oof.ย 

I feel so damn aloneย 

I'm tired of the lack of interaction in my lifeย 

๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ

Like I don't have the words to express how I feel.....

LoveMyMoonflowers October 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I hear you, Bunny. ๐Ÿ’œ

mytwistedsoul October 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Sometimes there are no words. Or maybe it's just hard to describe how you can feel everything and yet nothing all at once. Everything just swirls and calms. Swirls and calms.ย 

Regrets are hard. Especially when we show pieces or parts of ourselves and they're mistreated or thrown back in our faces. We end up declaring those pieces unfit for human consumption and we tuck them away. We bury them under mountains of BS never to be seen again. We lose ourselves that way. It's hard to find them again.ย 
This may not be even close to what you're talking about. I just wanted to sit and ramble with you ๐Ÿ’™ย 
mytwistedsoul October 18th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Hey you :) Guess I wanted to check in on you. You've been in my thoughts ๐Ÿ’™

tatty-teddy-bunny.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP October 18th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

im fine <3ย 

Heartsandrosesandpaws October 18th, 2023

ย shinegifs.gif

@Waterfallsofnature36

<3 <3 <3

LoveMyMoonflowers October 18th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Just a little note that youโ€™ve been in my thoughts, sweet Bunny. ๐Ÿ’œ Sending so much love your way, if okies. *hugs you tightly if okay* ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿซ‚

hug-sad.gif

@LoveMyMoonflowers

im good <3

mytwistedsoul October 19th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *pulls up a beanbag and offers Bunny some candy* lol just realized that I sound like some deviant in some don't talk to strangers episode ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I'm sorry I don't mean to be a pita and I hope you don't mind that I say I'm worried about you ๐Ÿ˜ž I know the more I'm struggling the quieter I getย 

I know we're just online and I can't do much to help you in a way that would make a difference but if you'd like to talk - if you want to talk. I care Bunny I really do. I wish I could help youย 

*Sending you hugs - strength and much love* ๐Ÿ’™

YourCaringConfidant October 19th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul You are such a sweet, compassionate soul. ๐Ÿฐ is so blessed to have someone like you in her corner. I can definitely see how much you care for her. She truly is so special. Thanks for being such a great friend to the sweetest Bunny I know.ย 

mytwistedsoul October 20th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bunny is amazing. So smart and kind and thoughtful. I only know what I've read here and you might know too that Bunny's world hasn't been very good lately ๐Ÿ˜ž Everyone should have someone rooting for them. Encouraging them. But not many people do. Even here where it should be a safe place - they often still feel alone and lost. I know what that's like. I just want Bunny to know that there are people that care and want nothing but good things for her ๐Ÿ’™

amiableBunny4016 OP October 20th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul @YourCaringConfidant

Thank you and thank you and I'm fine. and Desiree is also right! <3ย 

Heartsandrosesandpaws October 20th, 2023

ย Keep on bright side of life

@Waterfallsofnature36

ย thanks <3ย 

when i try, everyone goes silent. when i don't try everyone makes noise. T-T

@amiableBunny4016 I guess maybe people figure if you're talking? I know I get caught up in my own private h*ll some days. The well rounded stable person you see before you is merely an illusion ๐Ÿ˜… I'm sorry if I made you feel pressured or obligated - it wasn't what I was going for ๐Ÿ˜žย 

@mytwistedsoul

I think you misunderstood my point. I didn't mean it that way โค๏ธ your awesome and I've always loved talking to you.ย 

@amiableBunny4016 You're right I probably did and then I over thought it - anxiety for the win ๐Ÿ˜…

@mytwistedsoul

It's okie buddie ๐Ÿ™ƒ it happens to me as well most of the time. Overthinking is difficultย 

@amiableBunny4016 It is! Then you overthink your overthinking and you know you're doing it but it's like you can stop. Like omg brain shut up! ๐Ÿคช I try to stop and think logically about it and challenge those thoughts as they say but brain laughs and flips every one the finger and does what ever it wants - my brain has a attitude ๐Ÿ˜‚

amiableBunny4016 OP October 21st, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Naughty brain ๐Ÿ™ƒ *sending good vibes if okie* ๐Ÿ’™

mytwistedsoul October 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 good vibes always welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’™ย  *sending good vibes back* ๐Ÿ’™

animals-with-captions-funny-bunny.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP October 21st, 2023

Yeah.. uh.. life is great. -

I don't have anyone to talk to on 7cups anymore. I don't have myself. I've just-ย 

RakyTacky October 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

sarcasm is flowing rivers from this message-ย 
and wdym u have no one to talk toooooooo
u forgot meeee????
talk to meeeeee XD