Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

unassumingEyes OP March 9th

@LoveMyMoonflowers @justmeeva *hugss*

Tw its just news eva buddy?/nfta. We had an incident in jan but they say it wont get worse. Countries are holding back and trynna solve conflicts to prevent world war 3 i think

adults rlly hv smth against letting kids be huh 😔 lots of love ❤️

LoveMyMoonflowers March 9th

@unassumingEyes

lots of love right back. 💜 :') and yeah, i agree… 😞

justmeeva March 9th

@unassumingEyes 

idk, i hadn’t heard anything at all about it before yesterday, but it somehow came up in a class and the teacher told us that she’s been keeping up with the news and.. that it’s possible. idk. 

@justmeeva

i’m sorry friend that’s still vv scary ☹️💜 *huggles you and never lets go ever* 🥺😞💜

justmeeva March 9th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

*stays in the hug forever* 🩷

@justmeeva i dont know ofcourse…but weve had incidents and i think…itll be nothing. I cnt say for sure- and ofcourse its absolutely normal to feel anxious (and kinda awful i hv experience like what.) but idk, i think itll be okay. Hopefully ❤️

justmeeva March 9th

@unassumingEyes 

yeah. 🩷

Here for u too flowers <3 hugss love ya ❤️

(myt poof- mom doesnt think i shld be using my eyes so much already i had a tw massssive headache in the morning)

@unassumingEyes

thank you friend 💜 me loves you more though :P 💜 /lh 

that’s okay friend me understand 💜 i hope you’ll be safe and try to be gentle with you 💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers mhmm. Huggies for u ❤️

@unassumingEyes

hugs 💕

*tired noises* im still here just hand hurts tag me if needed 

oof how do people survive with less sleep everyday…

Finding Chika like Mitch Albom. This book hurts at the same time as making u feel super nice and comfy. For one part, its on real people. Its on a child. But tw it has themes of desth and grieving a loved one, child death, illnesses, hospitalization, earthquakes etc. 

its not a like trigger-less book, but its a really beautiful one 🥲

@unassumingEyes *by Mitch Albom not like lol

@unassumingEyes

i just googled it and read a bit about it and… 🥺

@LoveMyMoonflowers its beautiful frnd. Hurts a bit, but its really beautiful.

another true story by same author: Tuesdays with Morrie. Tw this Also deals with illness, death, grief etc. Finding Chika deals with love and family. Tuesdays with Morrie deals with living. Both great books 🤗

Tw my hand (with a needle in it aaaah) hurts :(

groans

oof

@unassumingEyes

*hugs you tight if okay* 😞

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs* im okay its just a bit of a sting just a few more hours before i cn take it off…

@unassumingEyes

im sorry friend 😞 the sting :') mmm that’s still not fun friend not at all. 😞 i hope those hours go by quick 🥺 *keeps huggie wuggie-ing*

@LoveMyMoonflowers heart limit 🥺❤️ *hugsss*

wondering how ill keep my super energetic 7yr old cousin from jumping on me today (she does everyday but today- needle- lol) 

@unassumingEyes

why do they even have a heart limit 🥺 smh 7cups 🤦🏻‍♀️

awwe she sounds like an adorable beanie 🥺💜 i hope it works out lol. (most) 7-year-olds are so jumpy 😛

I have a love hate relationship with physics. Like conceptual physics is hard man. I cn tell u what shm is or how pendulums pendulum or how to measure a tower in the dark with a rope (that question was in our midterm exam) but i cnt tell u why the moon is red smtimes and how gamma rays gamma ray okay its hard 😭

justmeeva March 9th

@unassumingEyes 

me who didn’t understand a single word 👁️👄👁️

Feeling weirdly optimistic. Like maybe i wont be okay but thats okay till i am okay lol. Idk.

Itll prob be gone soon but u know :p

*lives* im weird lol

idk if my self esteem is bad or good. I think bad but the Mother voice is taking care of me lol.

The other day i was exercising and a male adult voice in my head appeared and started cheering me on, explaining how to understand the kicking forms i found online. I called him Chief. Him. He is me. O my god man this is hard. Is he me or is he another personality of me? I thought oersonality disorders wld be like, one alter is entirely different to another. But Chief is very much me, just like, named and a different voice and gender, and Mother is very much me, and its all so confusing. Idk if Chief will come back, he was just there that day, obviously i cnt exercise rn lol

@unassumingEyes

this is really relatable :') tbh i think it’s… normal to have all that confusion. :') it really is confusing. we have our daily life… things at home, school, everything and then there’s this. trying to figure it all out, trying to make sense of it all. <3 it’s okay to feel how you feel about it, whether that includes fear or confusion or something else or a mix of everything. <3 it’s okie friend. 

i also remember you asked me a few questions a while ago and i didn’t answer 😞 i was tired then and getting a lot of tags but that shouldn’t be an excuse <3 i’m really sorry friend. 😞 <3 

me recommends having a look over a channel on youtube and their videos - the rings system. <3 their videos have been v helpful for me (us) and relatable, too, tbh. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers ill check it out. And its oki frnd. Im not like entitled to ur replies or smth. Its oki if u just..cnt smtimes ❤️ i know its not to upset me or anything. 

I wish i never saw that ted ed vid. Wish part of me didnt feel afraid when Chief came. (Came?)
also everyone names their alters with like, names, and im here with my maybe-alters-i-dont-know called Mother and Chief
:p

@unassumingEyes 

me understand the fear tbh. it’s all… it all feels kinda new. and it’s scary. <3 understandable to feel scared buddy. 😞 and i don’t think Mother and Chief are silly names at all. we might ask an alter who they are, their age, their name etc. like you’re meeting a new person. <3 they might want to pick a name or they’d like to change their name. some may even have nicknames or at first call them things like Mother or Chief. <3 and that’s okay. 

you’re allowed to take your time with all this ok? i know it’s overwhelming and confusing. <3 it’s okay to take your time. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers mhm. I think im in kinda disbelief. Like, yeah people get different personalities, just not me lol xD, but im not immune obv so thats dumb. Nd they never front, theyre just voices so like idkkkkkkkkk :0

@unassumingEyes

they don’t always front. some systems have some alters who rarely/never front… <3 

@LoveMyMoonflowers my 7yr old cousin is spoilt and cries wayyy to much for it to not be fake. Shes the best lol 

@unassumingEyes

dang 😭

@LoveMyMoonflowers she has sports day rn lol we’re all mentally preparing to listen to all the details of it when she cms back 😂❤️ 

@unassumingEyes

lmao 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 she’s gonna talk a whole lot 

@LoveMyMoonflowers she definitely is

Hi nadia/ nfta ❤️

Tw *fidgets*

idk what about today is reminding me of my late grandfather. Like. Why today?

I hv a little vent diary thingy i hvnt used in years but uh…since i cnt..,idk…

Jan 26, 2022

1. Grandfather frm Dad’s side passed away out of the blue yesterday 

2. I knew before I was told because ik he had been sick and I saw my dads face and just sort of knew.

3. It was a still a blow when mom told me.

4. Because her way of telling me is saying “he is no more”

5. Dad left country last night to attend the funeral 

6. Dad left country last night

7. Got my that-time-of-the-month. For the first tym. Ever. Yesterday. 

Yeah. That was uh, the summary of it. I feel oddly… open. Um, give me a sec lol-

@unassumingEyes tw ironically rereading this made my already there nausea worse oof