Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

unassumingEyes OP March 6th

Tw

Um. Probably noones watched this but in the Avatar: The Last Airbender series theres a place called Ba Sing Se where people are brainwashed to believe there is no war. 

They just keep saying "there is no war in Ba Sing Se"

Smtimes when i cm here i feel like that. Like everyones ignoring the fact that we're probably on the brink of another world war.

Like we're pretending that there really is an okay 

Idk. It feels wrong. Too much optimism, sometimes. Too much pretending.

iloveyouxx March 7th

@unassumingEyes

its oki.. I feel the same tbh.🤍 I’ve watched a series called avatar but not this one I don’t think :0

unassumingEyes OP March 7th

@iloveyouxx there’s a lot of em i think heh. ❤️

Im not leaving till evas back

Is it possible to feel so alone

iloveyouxx March 7th

@unassumingEyes

>:💜 you isn’t alone friend :'3💖 but yeah.. life can make us feel pretty alone sometimes..💙

Theres a wild kind of acceptance in me rn

i think if i was to di.e id just say okay rn 

u ever feel cursed? Like u cnt be okay?

A human can get used to anything 

iloveyouxx March 7th

@unassumingEyes

that’s a scary thought. but ngl I feel the same. it doesn’t mean they can’t get used to being ok tho.🤍 it’ll be oki..we just stay strong right now mhm💜? :'3 and know it’ll all be over. :P

@iloveyouxx yea. ❤️

iloveyouxx March 7th

@unassumingEyes

I hate seeing you so hurt eyes >: I hate it so much. I wish I could make it easier for you- or take away all your pain. I’m sorry I’m not much help atm. I’m sorry >: I care about you friend. I want you to be oki and for everyone else to be oki- more than anything :'3 I’m sorry I haven’t exactly been here for you- but I was always *here* for you frend :'3 I always am.. I’m just not that good at providing support right now. and nu this isn’t me prioritizing myself :'3 it’s just me- idek. o would you look at that :D lmao :'3 well I gtg. ily./p💖🥺 please take care..stay strong.🤍 don’t let your head get to you please- it’ll be oki..🤍 yup gtg- ;-; I’m sorry.💜

@iloveyouxx 

everyone hurts, i think. I get wanting to take it all away, i want the same for all of you.- but everyone hurts. Thats one way life is fair, i guess, it doesnt leave anyone without the hurt xD

im lonely irl. And, okay, sometimes when i wake up and know that barely anyone else on cups is awake, im lonely here, too. Sometimes i get mad. How can u say ur here, when i spend every morning alone?

but i cn never be here at night. Thats not my fault. This is not ur fault. sometimes i just need someone to blame, i guess, but its always half hearted.

id be lying if i said uve ever hurt me. 

Idk nadia. Idk. Just, i dont need yall to have a magic solution to all my pain, or-even to be here everytime i am… i just need yall to be i guess. Eva is- idk. Idk where eva is. Nd that makes me feel kinda alone. Cuz…idk

everything im saying is probably making u feel worse, or useless, or smth. But thats not what i mean.

i think what i mean is, when i opened cups just now and saw “iloveyouxx” i felt… not better, but safer? Idk. Im making things worse xD

i hope ur safe ❤️ thank you ❤️ ily frnd <3

iloveyouxx March 7th

@unassumingEyes

ok.. it’s ok. I’m gonna go for now.(not cos of you🤍) ilyt <33❤️

Tw What? So it wldnt be okay if they were frm the UK? Im pretty sure i just detected slightly hidden racism 🤨

Headache again

Earlier i was unofficially worried. Rn i am officially worried.

@justmeeva...? 

iloveyouxx March 7th

@unassumingEyes

(sorry if you didn’t want me to reply.🤍) mhm..I’m too.. @justmeeva I’m really hoping you’re alright..and that idk- your parents just took your device or something- and it’s not anything too bad…? :'3 but that’s just hoping..I really hope you’re ok..💕

@iloveyouxx its oki to reply :0 

@justmeeva atp im gonna hv tagged u a million times before u show up 

(And u are most definitely showing up-)

iloveyouxx March 7th

@unassumingEyes

i mean- yeah- they have to..they will- right :'3

and yus- I hope when they do come back they see all these and it reminds them how much we all really really care-🩷

@justmeeva 

@iloveyouxx eva will come back 

iloveyouxx March 7th

@unassumingEyes

i know..💙

iloveyouxx March 7th

@iloveyouxx

ee big letter D: /lh

unassumingEyes OP March 8th

Tw i think i hv that anxiety shaking thing. Idk everytime im nervous, stressed or excited my legs start shaking.

Last night my sis, 2 of my cousins and me played a native language reading game. The goal was to see who can read a para the fastest. My turn, my leg started moving up and down slightly so i put my hand on it. But the more, faster i read the faster my leg moved up and down. I focused on the reading and ignored it but it moved so fast, out of my control. I thought my cousin wld notice, say smth, but noone seemed to notice- but how? It was moving so fast-

Idek-

@unassumingEyes i asked my sis if she noticed and she said yes. That surprises me even more- that she didnt make fun of it :p

I said i cldnt control it and she was surprised. But that was literally it. Like she wasnt interested in the topic lol :p atleast no judgement :p

@unassumingEyes also if my sis noticed my cousins must have and i hv developed respect at them for not teasing about this. Looks like they know what is and isnt a good topic to joke about 🫡🫡

unassumingEyes OP March 9th

Tw just came from the hospital lol that was sudden yeah? Got a fever earlier- ive been up since 4am and miserableee.

theres a needle in my hand rn :( typing is hard lol

@unassumingEyes tw excessive use of exclamation marks

there! Is! A! Needle! In! My! Hand! Ughhh

LoveMyMoonflowers March 9th

@justmeeva @iloveyouxx @unassumingEyes

hey everyone… 

@LoveMyMoonflowers hey love ❤️

@unassumingEyes

hey eyes <3 

@LoveMyMoonflowers u oki frnd?/nfta 

@unassumingEyes

nope. you?

@LoveMyMoonflowers mmm maybe, maybe not. Floating, i think. 

*pause*
yeaaaaah all i feel is awkward :p
*pats frnd if oki*

@unassumingEyes

awwe i hear you friend ): that’s okie though buddy. it’s ok not to know, to be somewhere in the maybe’s 💜 it’s okie buddy. :') we’re here if you need okie? 💜 love you eyes buddy. *huggie wuggies*

justmeeva March 9th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

hi ❤️

@justmeeva

hi evabuddybeanie <3 

I cnt type but everyone seems to have had…a night :/ (is it weird that i like the night despite how scary it gets-)

sooo imma just hug everyone ❤️

(and @justmeeva i saw one of ur posts in ur thread bout like…tw war possibility and i hv no idea bout ur country but its like, same 😔 hope nothing happens ❤️)

justmeeva March 9th

@unassumingEyes 

*a tight hug for eyes friend* 🩷

@unassumingEyes @justmeeva

*hugs eyes and evabuddybean tight* <3 yeah me saw that too eva friend… 😞 understandable and valid to feel scared, overwhelmed, whatever you’re feeling right now… 😞💜 love you friend 💜 

justmeeva March 9th

@LoveMyMoonflowers 

*hugs nibuddy tooo* 🩷 yeah. it wasn’t exactly what you’d expect to find out just like that. but rn we just have to wait and see what’ll happen, if anything. 

@justmeeva

i hope nothing happens buddy. 😞💜 *keeps hugging*