Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! πŸ˜€

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime ❀️

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

Optimisticempath OP April 28th

@LoveMyMoonflowers huggies you back πŸ’•πŸ’•

LoveMyMoonflowers April 28th

@Optimisticempath

πŸ’œ

VictoriaLove7 April 27th

@Optimisticempath

*🌈🧸 huggss Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’• tightttt πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•*

images-10_1714182462.jpeg

Optimisticempath OP April 26th

a loss reminder day .....

idk how to get through this.... been so many years but it's all so fresh still....i can chronologically assign the events of this day many years back.... even now...Β 

but no wanna think or remember....πŸ˜–

hidey...

VictoriaLove7 April 27th

@Optimisticempath

*me sits & hide with Milky 🌈🧸πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•πŸ₯Ί if okie*

do you wanna talkie about it, Milky? πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•πŸ₯Ί

@VictoriaLove7

no talkie πŸ₯Ί

*hugs and hidey with 🌈🧸 

πŸͺπŸͺ for 🌈🧸 because 🌈🧸 is the sweetest bear everr

VictoriaLove7 April 28th

@Optimisticempath

*nom nom πŸͺ πŸͺ πŸ₯ , 🌈🧸 huggiess Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•, & hidey with Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•πŸ₯Ί*

me 🌈🧸 will keep you safe, Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•πŸ₯Ί

RachelListener April 27th

@Optimisticempath

Hugss till you feel better πŸ₯Ί

Perhaps therapy for those hurty memories?πŸ₯Ί

@RachelListener

nu therapy ... therapy is not an option...πŸ˜”

*hugs you tight πŸ’•

Katapilar April 27th

Heyy I just wanted to ask you what is your personality type? I absolutely love asking these types of things cuz there just so fun!

@Katapilar

hi it's nice to meet you and that's a cool ice breaker for a change πŸ’•

mhm i think it was infj or isfj...need to check again πŸ˜…

what about you?Β 

Optimisticempath OP May 1st

how does hunger work....does something tell you to ...eat? or uh? when to eat...

appetite so low these days...i don't remember to eat till there's people around ... and its embarrassing to lie about this...i don't want to..but idk..

urgh 😣 

RachelListener May 1st

@Optimisticempath

Sometimes we don't feel like eating because we feel stressy or something. But perhaps setting an alarm to remind us when it is eating time would help? πŸ₯Ί

Optimisticempath OP May 4th

@RachelListener mhm can try alarms ...maybeπŸ₯Ί

RachelListener May 5th

@Optimisticempath

There is also an eating reminder app that perhaps you can use πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• *hugs till you feel better*πŸ₯Ί

what.am.i.even.doing.bruh😭 

life looks a lot like just urgh πŸ’€

but that's totally coooooooooolllllllll 🀑 we are totallyyyy fiiineeeeeeπŸ₯³

fine-this-is-fine.gif

VictoriaLove7 May 1st

@Optimisticempath

me will sit with Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ through it all if okie πŸ₯Ί

@VictoriaLove7 hugs rainbow bear tight πŸ₯ΊπŸŒˆπŸ§ΈπŸ€—

VictoriaLove7 May 4th

@Optimisticempath

*Hugsss Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’• tightttt πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯›πŸŒˆπŸ§ΈπŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ₯›πŸ§Έ*

"everything happens for a reason"

"you cannot control somethings"

"you shouldn't think or feel sad about it because you can't do anything about it"

"your wasting time thinking about it"

"for how long will you hold on to it?"

.... uh..ik...im sad and hurting not dumb (i might be dumb too smh but like that much im sure ikπŸ˜”)

idk how long tho...there is no timeline to it.. :(Β 

VictoriaLove7 May 4th

@Optimisticempath

It is not dumb to feel that way, Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ₯Ί it is vv human, & it is okie to take our time to process things πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•

*sits & huggiess Milky tightttt πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•πŸ₯ΊπŸ€—πŸŒˆπŸ§Έ*

Optimisticempath OP May 7th

@VictoriaLove7 thank you 🌈🧸 *hugs back tightly πŸ’•

mytwistedsoul May 4th

@Optimisticempath *offers safe hugs* I'm sorry you're hurting and sad OptiBear 😞

You're definitely not dumb πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ’™

"everything happens for a reason" unhelpful - some things there is no good reason or at least nothing that makes sense to us

"you cannot control somethings" true but also unhelpfulΒ 

"you shouldn't think or feel sad about it because you can't do anything about it" It amazes me that people think this wayΒ 

"your wasting time thinking about it" If it's something/someone that was important you're going to think about it. It's not wasted time. Some things we can't help but think about because there was no resolution or closureΒ 

"for how long will you hold on to it"Β 

You're absolutely right. There isn't a timeline or time limit. We go through everything at our own pace and if people can't understand or accept that then that's on them πŸ’™

@mytwistedsoul

Not Soul being so thoughtful as always πŸ₯Ί you actually took time to invalidate all those unsupportive and invalidating comments Soul???😭😭😭 im crying now...you are too kind to me πŸ₯Ί... thank you for being you ❀ 

yes apparently some doπŸ˜” some of these v recently came from someone who said they like me and who i kinda started to like too.... they seem more logical to things...and then i end up feeling really stupid for even saying something πŸ˜” it's v complicated on top of other things... but it's been hitting me really hard ... so you saying all this and reminding me really does mean a lot to me πŸ₯Ί vv grateful for you ❀❀

i don't have a lot of words rn but i really really appreciate this and you πŸ₯Ί bless you Soul ❀❀❀ hugs back tightly and doesn't let goΒ 

mytwistedsoul May 9th

@Optimisticempath *squeezies you tight* ❀️ I guess I did lol

It sounds really complicated πŸ˜• It's really hard when we like and care someone and think they'll understand where we're coming from and then they say things that hit so hard 😞 And our brains being the bullies that they are - they latch on to these things and it gets stuck in our heads. I know it just ends up causing trouble because we think about it over and over πŸ˜• and then maybe we start to question ourselves - whether what we feel and think is right. We maybe try to convince ourselves that we're wrong but the thoughts and feelings are still there - so there must be something wrong with us because other people don't seem to think this way 😞 The thing is they might have never been in this situation or they might not have gone through anything close to what we have.Β  So it's easy for them to say things like that
Idk maybe that doesn't make sense πŸ˜…Β 

I hope things work out to something good for you ❀️ 
Lots of love to you OptiBear ❀️ ❀️

@Optimisticempath

this is so true :( i hate it when people tell us there are some things that are or aren't in our control! thats the one that hit the most <3 I had a teacher who used to tell me that about things that were going on at home and its so frustrating :/ there are some phrases people use that are just so.... strangely discouraging and just not comforting at that moment.Β 

i hear you opti <3Β 

chibird-love.gif

@amiableBunny4016

bunwee πŸ’• yes exactly ... its so discouraging and invalidating and not comforting at all... because everyone knows things happen and happened and there isn't anything they can do to change it but we don't need that reminder when we are struggling already πŸ₯Ί wish people could just be silent if they don't have good things to say πŸ˜”Β 

it makes me wonder tho if they'd like to hear that if they were going through similar situation? or if there's something wrong with me to find it unsupportive πŸ˜… im stuck too many times...about what to say to support but i do try my best to not say anything that I wouldn't want to hear either ...πŸ₯Ί

wow this got long...i didn't mean to blabber πŸ˜… just appreciate your support and kindness bunwee πŸ’•Β 

hugs you and sends luvvv back to you πŸ’•πŸ’•

happy birthday again buddy πŸ’•

lol thanks for reading the title anyway xD im never sure what to put there so funny braincells helped a little πŸ’€now that my awkward self has brought some humor here we can dig deeperrr xDΒ 

umm idk where to begin tho...im kinda reallly not sure what is it that i want or am wanting to hear ...but some insight or opinions or experiences etc if relatable might be nice ... we can try at least πŸ˜…

im not sure if i wanna let this person in... they like me..even said they luv me...πŸ’€ like romantically.. but im so scared πŸ’€

my emotions are all over the place...and most of the time im not even sure im real or anything around me is...so imagineΒ 

incompleteΒ 

.... dont know if i should share this in another thread or...idk...later maybeΒ 

VictoriaLove7 May 8th

@Optimisticempath

Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ€—πŸ’•πŸŒˆπŸ§Έ

me read, follow your heart but bring brain too πŸ€—πŸ’•

images-12_1715149166.jpeg

uh...i just...i feel πŸ˜” ... im sorry ...for being me..🀑 ... and sorry to everyone for tolerating me or like trying to keep up with me.....ive never meant to cause hurt to anyone ... but if ive ever had...im really really sorry ...just a pile of stupidity here...πŸ˜–...

sometimes being alone is really it ..that way no one gets annoyed or hurt..Β 

just gonna go back to hidey...

mytwistedsoul May 7th

@Optimisticempath Hey you ❀️ Can I say that we talk with you and try to support and encourage you because we like you and care about you? I've never felt that I had to tolerate you in any way - shape - or form. I'm sure the others that visit your thread feel the same way. You're our friend and we love you as you are 

*adds cushions and blankets to Opti's hidey space* ❀️

this was supposed to be white too but glad cups didn't like me either and decided to collapse the text anyway ... great!!πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

ok braincells jumping weirdly now smh .... does anyone know why some are collapsed and others aren't??πŸ‘€Β 

RachelListener May 12th

@Optimisticempath

This might not be related, but πŸ₯Ί hope this will be something to help to distract from meanie thoughts

I recently learned that humans can grow braincells everyday 🧠 

*hugs till you feel better*πŸ₯Ί

spamming your own forum is ✨fun✨ 

image_1715110150.png

as you should have ... thank you ...if not too much to ask from you... lock the door on your way out please :)Β 

image_1715110280.png

image_1715110363.png

cozy down here πŸ˜‡

image_1715110470.png

image_1715110547.png

did pay with my mental health tho. . so its compensatedΒ  :)

image_1715110639.png

image_1715110804.png

VictoriaLove7 May 8th

@Optimisticempath

*Huggss Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’• 🌈🧸 tightttt πŸ₯Ί*

Optimisticempath OP May 14th

i feel like crying ... a lot... you know one of those times you just know you've got so much in your heart.... it's heavy ...gets heavier and there seems no escape or relief .... idk tho i don't really have a very recent or current valid reason to cry... but it's just so heavy inside....

i feel like a horrible person πŸ˜” either im not saying, doing anything... being life less and with 0 expression on face... or im snappy and irritated at literally everything and everyone .... specially when someone tries talking to me or asking me something .... there's a ton of loneliness im stuck in but at the same time .... i really am fine till anyone's around or tries talking .... just wanna be left alone to keep my silence... at least on the outside..... inner world is pure chaos...nd i dont even know what to think of it..... and then it hurts so much ... later...snapping at someone...being so moody and rude for no good reason or good reason known to them ... should just hideπŸ˜”

VictoriaLove7 May 14th

@Optimisticempath

Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ₯ΊπŸ’• it is alright to cry, it might help to release our stress or any feelings that have overwhelmed us πŸ₯ΊπŸ’—

chu is not a horrible person, because me sure there are circumstances or situations that make chu feel stressful & feel irritated at everything or everyone. Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’• has been doing the best you could, everyday, even if chu might feel it is not enough πŸ₯ΊπŸ’—

Know that me is vvvv glad that chu exist, MilkyπŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’•πŸŒˆπŸ§ΈπŸ₯Ί

Rainbow bear 🌈 🧸 hopes that Milky πŸ₯›πŸ§ΈπŸ’• try to be patient with chuself, just the way chu is being gentle to rainbow bear 🌈🧸πŸ₯ΊπŸ’—

*Huggsss Milky πŸ₯›πŸ’•πŸ§ΈπŸ₯Ί tightttt*