Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! 😀

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime ❤️

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

Optimisticempath OP October 17th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

me feels same always  victory 🥲 it just ranges from feeling really terrible to a little terrible to feeling numb lmao ... idk which one out of this is better D:

im ok, existing but how are you?? how was your weekend? 💕

VictoriaLove7 October 17th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Milky bear 🥛🧸 what makes you feel terrible? 😟 If you'd like to talk about it? Sending hugs to milky 🥛🧸🤗🌈🧸

I read that banana can increase serotonin, also getting sunlight can boost serotonin level. 🤗

My weekend was okie, usual activities ☺ How's your weekend, Milky? 🥛🧸

(I was gonna say the woof woof gif is cute)☺

@VictoriaLove7

everything tbh 😔 idk what to say, i feel like a waste of space ... more depressed than usual or the same i dont know anymore ... surviving and taking one day at once i guess 🤗hugs back 🌈🧸

my weekend was ok also 😅 

you always look up remedies and helpful things 🥺😂 thank you Victory 💕 

woof woof doggo? yes me thinks its v cute also 🐶 victory likes doggies? do you have or had any pets?😮 

VictoriaLove7 October 17th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Milky 🥛🧸 you are a great person ( 🧸) and never a waste of space. 🥛🧸

Is it possible to get counseling irl or something like that? 😧 We can also talk about it too here 🤗

Yess, woof woof doggo 🐶 Me likes woof woof but I don't have pets. (when I was little I had guinea pigs ☺

Because I remember you once said about natural way to increase serotonin level, so I searched for the remedy ☺

Optimisticempath OP October 28th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

victory 🌈🧸 how are you?

counseling or something um..idk victory.. it's no option 😔 im ok dont worry 

You had guinea pigs??🥺 they so cute, me wants too 😄 but maybe too much responsibility of another living bean...im barelyy keeping me alive lmao 🤣 ... do not wanna disappoint another being mhm..

What were their names?😮 I think guinea pigs make for good pets 🥰 

how is you doing? sends hugs

VictoriaLove7 October 29th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Milky bear 🥛🧸 me 🌈🧸 is okie, sometimes there are okayish times, there are okie. ☺

If counseling is not an option, then you can talk here if you'd like or journaling 🥛🧸 

How is you today, milky? 🥛🧸

Yes, me had guinea pigs, ☺ They are small and yes, they are good pets! 🐹 me did not have names for them ☺ 

I think you should try get one, milky bear 🥛🧸

hugs back milky 🧸🥛🤗

Me found a notebook with milky bear pic on its cover ☺

images-7_1698594842.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 November 17th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Milky bear 🥛🧸 ☺🤗

images-12_1700240725.jpeg

Optimisticempath OP November 18th, 2023

@victorialove7 

aw you always find the cutest pictures victory 🥰 thank you so much

im just alive... breathing...the drill 😅

how are you today? whatchu mean by okayish times? something troubles you? you can share anytime also 💕 hugs you please take care of yourself Rainbow bear 🌈🧸

VictoriaLove7 November 18th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

yes yes, me search for cute milky bear 🥛🧸 for you! 🤗

'Okayish sometimes' means when things do not go the way we planned, or 'it could have been better' stuff ☺

Rainbow bear 🌈🧸 is introverted, but will find ways to share with you, milky 🥛🧸☺

me is okie, and you are more than alive, more than just breathing, you are awesome and you will be happy, milky!🥛🧸 *hugs milky back*🥛🧸🌈🤗

When you said just alive.. breathing, me thought of this quote

'Just breath and be, 

Breathe in faith, breathe out worry'

🥛🧸🌈🤗

GoldenNest2727 October 15th, 2023

Hi there!  I'm sending warm hugs and lots of cheer your way!  🦋🌟💗

@GoldenNest2727

Goldennn it is so nice to see you 🥺 you've been in my thoughts 💕 thank you for the hugs and cheer 🤗 sending lots of back at you also 💕

how have you been? 

LoveMyMoonflowers October 17th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Hi opti bear… me has been thinking of you 💜 how has opti bear been doing? 💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Flower buddy 🥺 your so sweet thank youuu 💜

opti bear isn't really doing anything i think... idk how long it's gonna be just ✨existing✨ too unbothered and unwilling to do anything ...maybe just lazy idk lol it's ok 🤡 

how's you? me here if you wanna talk anytime okkk🤗 hugs if ok 

mytwistedsoul October 19th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Hey you ❤️ I came across This the other day. You popped into my mind and idk maybe it's totally stupid but I think it's something we should have heard growing up. Idk - no pressure to listen to it or anything

*Leaves buckets of hugs* in case you need some ❤️ Much love to you OptiBear ❤️

@mytwistedsoul

I... i don't know what to say Soul 🥺🥺 it made me cry ... this was such a beautiful audio and your right something that everyone deserves to hear ... you heard it too right? please listen to it again 🥺 you deserve the kindness too 💕

*hides in hugs bucket* me no coming out 🥺 tis my favorite hidey place now but you welcome to join also to hide with me and huggiee 🥺 🤗

sending so much luuvvvvv to you Soul ❤ your such a precious soul and im grateful for you everyday 😭 you are here and that's a beautiful reason for me to be here also 🧸 *tight squeeezieee* 🤗🤗

how've you been Soul? you feel like talking about your doggo or your father or anything at all on your mind? me can imagine it's a lot... our brain doesn't treat us kindly 😔 me here wichu always ❤

mytwistedsoul November 6th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Hey you ❤️ I honestly don't know what to say. I listened to it a few times but brain blows a raspberry and says yeah right loser 😕 

*climbs into hug bucket with Opti* Maybe we can just stay here? For like - forever? 😅 I'm done with the whole responsible adult thing. It's totally overrated. Zero stars - definitely do not recommend

Sending so much love back to you. In my eyes you're the precious one Opti. I wish so badly that I could make things better for you - that I could ease the depression and take away the bad things brain says to you. If my being here gives you reason to be here too - I take that as a win ❤️ It wouldn't be the same without you ❤️ *big squeezies back* I mean that with all my heart

It is alot 😞 and if the thoughts weren't bad enough - the emotions are just as brutal. Tbh I'm exhausted in every way imaginable and I tell myself it's ok because it's what I deserve - do you do that too? 
*big tight squeezie hugs* ❤️❤️ Thank you for being here OptiBear. It means alot to me - you mean alot to me. Much love to you OptiBear 
bear-teddy-bear.gif 
^ it's you 😊❤️
amiableBunny4016 October 26th, 2023

@Optimisticempath 

penguin-hello.gif

🤗*Hugs if okie* 

@amiableBunny4016 thankchu Bunwee🥺 huggie back 🤗 how's you? me thinking of you <3

amiableBunny4016 October 28th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Me thinking of you too 💜 I'm getting there. Thanks for asking. I hope your doing well and even if things are going wrong I'm so proud of you for being here 💙🤗

@amiableBunny4016

🥺🥺 you bestt

bunn bunn me often worry about you because you always so kind to everyone but yourself and i hope you can try to be gentle with yourself also 🥺 keep trying your best ok? Me proud of you too.  you're not alone 💕 sends luvvvvv 

@Optimisticempath

Naa . Stop worrying mate. 💙 I'm fine. I just put others before myself . But heyyy, I'll be okay! 💜 *Sending hugs if okay* 🥺 you look after yourself okie? I'm right here. 

@amiableBunny4016

yeah about that sometimes i wish i had a switch off button for worry in general but eeks me a lil worry bear 🥺

you no worry about me worry tho xD 

thankchu for being here bunnwee🥺 it means a lot 💕

im trying i think...😅

@Optimisticempath

Okay maybe I'm being a bit harsh 🤪 sorry . Bunny just jumped over too much. Me understand why you worry, it's because your the kind caring and sweet Opti I and everyone else knows 💜 it's because you care and you understand 💕 it's because your being your best self and you shine! 💙🤗 okie? I know how worries stuck to our mind but I'm here for you and your here for me. We are here for each other. *Hugs* no need to be sowwy 💙 ily 🤗😔

@amiableBunny4016 no you no harsh 😮 you don't want me to worry for the same reasons 😭 because you are so kind, caring, loving and understanding and want best for people and because you're you and you are the best bunweee smh 🥺 me loves chu too💕 we here together hehe and we trying 💜 always proud of you too 🤗 hugs you tight

@Optimisticempath

Hehe. 🤗💙 You the bestest. *hugs if okay* 

hug.gif

@amiableBunny4016 

Sweet 🍪🧁 for sweet Bunwee 🥰🤗

friday-before-easter.gif

@Optimisticempath

Hehehe. Bunny is just getting bored at 10pm 🤪 *lurks* 💙🤗

Sweet for sweet 🎂🍫🍧🍩🍪

Optimisticempath OP November 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016  me lurky at 4 am 🤡 but me happy me got to talk to best bunn bunn🤗 hugs you tight 💕 your a special bunny, Bunweee ❤ thanks for being a part of the world and for making it  kindest place *sends luvvv

ewww vulnerability ewww people eww trusting people ewww letting people ewww people get close and hurt and abandon and leave and be happy and  move on and ewww life ....so frieckn tired of everything.... no such thing as peace huh???? 😭 

if someone cares?? gift me the power to poof..... for this christmas please ... I'd be grateful! 😔

amiableBunny4016 November 5th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

ohhh lovely Opti! im not sure if you want to be alone right now. but you can poof this message if you want to by removing it . its your safe space buddy.

sounds like today is one of those dark days hey? 💜 i understand you want peace and you want all the hurt to go away 💜 i hear you about abandonment and people, its difficult to open up and talk to people and at some point we all get tired of getting hurt, we all get tired of life and it *** hurts 💜 *sits with you if okie* oh my.. 💜 well christmas wouldnt be the same without you on here lovely Opti.  💜 i know its hard to believe.  I understand what you mean with absence and disappearing Opti 💜 we all hear you and see you.  Continuing in life is so so hard and its so difficult to get through so much at one point. We want to cry and scream and want all of it to end 💜 and thats totally valid. your feelings matter right now. 💜 your allowed to feel that way. Meanwhile, i am going to sit beside you for a while if thats okay? alright? 💜 no pressure at all.

Bunny

Yougotmyback November 6th, 2023

You know what? ❤️

It's not your fault to trust people. It's their fault to break that trust of yours. I used to recite myself this line every now and then and hoping that it helps you in some way-

"Men may come and men may go but I go on forever."

If you love people then it's your superpower. Because you're one of those rarest people who treat others kindly. ❤️

I know it can be a struggle when people treat you in such a way. I can totally relate because I have had the exact feelings once. But now, I think there's some kind of disconnection between myself and them. Now I feel their actions are none of my concern. But my own are.

So, if they treat you wrong then try and not treat yourself the same way. It would be very very hard at first. I won't say I don't struggle at all some days but it's very important. 🌻🌸

We can control how other people treat us but we can try and think about what we should allow and how we should take care of ourselves.

We're all here for you 💕✨

can't control*

so annoying you canf even rant without thinking of consequences....whatever that means .... by poof I don't mean like legit poof or crisis 😭 im fine ... absense of the will to continue going because life is effed up and you are tired of trying doesn't mean the presence of ... yeah .. that! im safe! these are not crisis thoughts... I just need peace and disappearance from everything and everyone ...😔😔

Sending you a big hug❤️

Life can definitely be hard sometimes but it's totally okay to feel. Remember that these are thoughts. ❤️

And it's totally understandable how we feel like we're in a bubble and that is our world and everything seems scary out of it when we can't relate to a lot of people or they can't relate to us. Take as much time as you want because no one knows you better than yourself ✨🌻

Protect yourself till you gather enough energy to come out again. And we all believe in you💕

wow so crazy here xD slowly winters approaching and many people talking about the seasonal gloom and depression and and you know?? For crazy me ... the only positive thought I can come up with is that I dint need to worry about that I'm not gonna be seasonally depressed 😮 because it lasts the entire year for me... so it's like not even concerning right? the same every frcking dayyyy💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻 

image_1699214075.png

@Optimisticempath

awww 💛 *sends hugs to opti if okie* .

@Optimisticempath

chibird-love.gif

@Optimisticempath 62a2c209691653ff2f48c341f4281116_1699248471.jpg2801853f96acfce9d26c5c5252dbf6bb_1699248500.jpg2c7c503fda9f9a0a0152f3e6725440c7_1699248524.jpg

Optimisticempath OP November 25th, 2023

@Yougotmyback aww 🥺 no no not me but you are a star and you shine so brighttt⭐⭐ hugs you tight httpstenorcomb-l6d-fgif.gif

Yougotmyback November 25th, 2023

You're ❤️🥺

Hugs you backkkk❤️❤️💕💕💕