Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

❤️‍🩹Hobby that heals you ?

BelovedMe July 25th

Hobby which make your life more alive is?🍁

BelovedMe OP September 17th

@rose14744444444himym-howimetyourmother.gifwow-simon-cowell.gif

ElHreaby September 2nd

Poetry!, most my life I had no one to tell my feelings soI just shove my feelings into words and that's making me feel better

patientTree4231 September 2nd

Singing 🎵

Feelfree667 September 3rd

@BelovedMe

Playing with clays making abstract drawings 

generousFarm9399 September 3rd

I love blacksmithing and carpentry. Just building things and my greatest worry at the time is how much stock do I need for what I'm making. Everything feels small and distant when I'm putting a hammer to hot metal.

SamanthaWhitewood September 3rd

@BelovedMe definitely talking long walks in flower gardens early in the morning. its soo refreshing and beautiful. Also there are not many people up that early so i can have the garden all to myself. sometimes i like to dance around in the garden too. other times i just ride my bike early in the morning (dawn) at full speed to feel alive again. 😄

OhHelloThereImHere September 3rd

I’m not sure if it’s a hobby or not, but sometimes I’ll close my eyes and let my thoughts flow. It kinda makes me feel less attached to reality and it’s always a way for me to calm down and feel a little bit better.

BelovedMe OP September 19th

@OhHelloThereImHereself-reflection-reflect.gif

greatfulCupcake1157 September 3rd

Cooking 😃

helloBalsam474 September 3rd

Wants to get one so badly

toughAcres874 September 3rd

@BelovedMe

I'm trying to find a hobby. I used to quilt but went into a deep depression and gave it up. I have no desire to go back to it. I started gardening last year, and I'm getting better every year. I seem to be better at composting as I'm growing potatoes in my compost bin. 🤷‍♀️

Peaceandlove4541 September 3rd

@BelovedMe it’s swimming,being in the water,everything nice and peaceful,I love it ❤️

LoneWolf1010 September 3rd

@BelovedMe

I go on short/long solo bike rides. It is wholesome.. I get to explore the places, meet people, share stories, try local delicacy, and most importantly I enjoy the time on wheels and forget all the clouds in my head. 😍

proudPeace5321 September 3rd

@BelovedMe

painting

Derekfan7695 September 3rd

@BelovedMe

Observing the fall foliage while hiking in the mountains 😁

Nobara06 September 4th

@BelovedMe

Reading. Reading. Readinggggg.

zaaab September 4th

Writing.. Because my pen is the voice of my soul 😊

slowdecline48 September 5th

@BelovedMe It's hard to say... I do what I do not as "hobbies", but because I was born with a drive to create. Always been an artist. In almost a decade & a half I've been a craftsman as well.

I don't post in it too often anymore, but if you're curious you can see a few samples of my work here.

slowdecline48 September 19th
Update: that's a dead link now. I had the thread removed, because almost no one looks at my work here & I didn't post it that often anyway. My art & DIY stuff is on a more suitable site.
Secretsafe95 September 5th

Reading 📖

goldenKitten7574 September 5th

Drawing!!!

Kiaravini456 September 5th

@BelovedMe watching movies!!

Kiaravini456 September 5th

@BelovedMe moviesss help me alottt

Avry1001 September 6th

lighting designing :)

aCalmOasis September 6th

@BelovedMe

Lately I have been feeling quite alive by immersing myself into the world of poetry. It has a way of visually painting a canvas of human emotions through words that I find deeply satisfying. Not to mention that every writer has a different style so its like looking through the lens of multiple perspectives and allows you to peer into what life may have been like in different time periods. 

Qoqnus September 6th

Sports and martial arts

CadenHill September 6th

@BelovedMe

fishing and spending time in nature… away from people

Pureloverr2653 September 6th

Reading the Bible and spending time with God

TJItalia September 6th

@BelovedMe

I love to use my studio equipment to do demo broadcasts. Lots of fun with no pressure to do an actually daily podcast.

primrosesarefree September 6th

@BelovedMe shopping😄. or reading books that are well written

azureCurrent8150 September 7th

cooking, creating art, and learning new things.

Boon4U September 7th

Traveling, talking a walk, randomly exploring your surroundings

caringKermit3888 September 17th

@BelovedMe journaling and dance. 

Jewelmoon17 September 17th

@BelovedMe

When I sing, it makes me forget all the negative emotions.  It makes me feel stronger and confident about myself, about my life. :)

forcefulHuman9484 September 17th

Bush craft starting a fire with flint and steel cutting down a tree and building a shelter epic

Hiiamanonymous September 17th

Karate lol...

It just feels good to punch smthg. It's also nice knowing that i can do something in my life...and win!

I also like art. It's kinda that ying to my yang or smthg like that. Putting all my feelings into smthg rlly helps.

Hiiamanonymous September 17th

Singing too

DuckyRSG September 17th

Sleeping

BelovedMe OP September 19th

@DuckyRSGkitten-is-sleeping.gif

SummerKay2024 September 17th

@BelovedMe

Hiking

🐡✨️✨️✨️