Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Appreciation Wall!

Heather225 July 9th

image_1720563365.png

I hope you've all been having a great month and enjoying our 11th birthday activities!

Members, listeners, and leaders all weave the fabric of our community and we would not be 11 years in and going strong without you all!

We are the world's largest accessible emotional support platform helping those in need. And who are those? Our members!

This one's for you guys!

When we celebrate our birthday, we are celebrating you, too!

This is a dedicated thread where members can leave messages of appreciation for other members! This could be someone who cheered you on in the groups and/or forums, made time to support you, or just someone whose presence you enjoy and feel who deserves to have their day made!

And listeners you are welcome and encouraged to share your appreciation for our members too!

It doesn't have to be much; it can be as simple as an I see you and I care.

I'm confident we can create a beautiful wall of compassionate and uplifting messages. So, jump on it and make someone's day brighter, and happy birthday 7 Cups!

(If you're a listener (or member) looking to shout out to another listener, click here.)

LittleEggHarbor July 10th
SummerKay2024 Thank you for being a good friend and loving support system. You make me smile. Your resilience is inspiring. Thank you for being you : )
SummerKay2024 July 10th

beautiful eggy🥚🥚🥚✨️✨️✨️ thank u for the the message 🩵I'm glad I make u smile 🤍Kay aka 🐡🐡

I appreciate @Tinywhisper11 for her adorable posts and comments.

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@LovingPeacefulHeart 😁 awww thankyou ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤❤

SummerKay2024 July 11th

@sallymae3459 jorrparivar-digitalpratik.gif

SummerKay2024 July 11th

@sallymae3459

I appreciate how you took the time to send me resources one day in distress.✨️ I appreciate you saying hi and being supportive when needed. 🩵🤍 and I loved how u made my day today 🐡🐡 don't ever change Sally 

🦋🦋 the world is a better place because of people like you ✨️🤍

sallymae3459 July 11th

@SummerKay2024 I appreciate you too 

okeyyyy July 11th

@Heather225 @innatejoy9602 I love this site so much :) like in every place, it has its ups and downs, and this place has always been a great place for growing and having people to be along my side to help me in my times of need, to keep me company, to make me laugh and smile and feel better about myself. I am really appreciative of having such an awesome place which is also free and help people like myself to feel more like I matter and I can grow and find company and thanks so much for everyone making this site a reality, thanks to all :) and keep doing what you are doing to make this place great :) thanks and love to all 😛

July 11th

@okeyyyy

heart-bubble-pops.gif

okeyyyy July 11th

@Sicklescaler yay :) thanks so much 😛

innateJoy9602 July 11th

@okeyyyy

Okeyyyyy!!! You are a part of what helps our community feel special!! 

You do indeed matter so much!! Thank you for bringing your fun and light hearted energy everywhere you go!! Sending all the thanks right back at youuu! 💗🫂

animated-animation.gif

okeyyyy July 12th

@innateJoy9602 thanks so much joy for such lovely words. As always it feels really great to listen to your lovely words :) plus the teddy bear is super cute, thanks :) and have a lovely weekend.

@Heather225

@RikTeson

One of the most solid members. Very calming, grounded and relaxing presence. Thanks for holding it down Rik. 💚 

SummerKay2024 July 11th

@RikTeson

I appreciate you always being so welcoming to me and support. 🩵🤍

RikTeson July 11th

@SummerKay2024 you are most welcomed. I try my best to be supportive of everyone having a hard time. I'm glad I've been able to help in some ways ☺️

RikTeson July 11th

@communicativePond1728 thank you so much for the mention. I definitely try to help where I can. It means a lot knowing that it doesn't go unnoticed.

@RikTeson I'm glad and you're so welcome 😁

SummerKay2024 July 11th

@braketimz 

Jd 👨‍🎨🧑‍🎨👨‍🎨🩵🤍🩵🤍 I appreciate you being so kind and welcoming when I first joined 7cups. One day when I was down ur words lifted me up. 💛💛🐡

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@Heather225 @calmMango9611 @TheAutumnWitch @okeyyyy @LittleEggHarbor @SleepyShyCat

you've all done a darn! Good job at being awsome, congratulations you've made the 'nice list' this year

santa-santa-claus.gif

LittleEggHarbor July 11th

Aw, Tiny!!! 🫂❤️ I appreciate you!!!

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@LittleEggHarbor ❤❤😁❤

TheAutumnWitch July 11th

@Tinywhisper11

Aww, thank you sweetie! You’re the best ♥️

img-5916_1720683490.jpeg

img-5918_1720683663.jpeg

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@TheAutumnWitch ❤❤❤ shares icecream with you

one-tree-hill-ice-cream.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@Heather225 @LoveMyMoonflowers @GhOsstt @Angelanj @JustCory88 @AvyIsKing 

your all awsome, thank you all from the bottom of my icecream loving heart ❤❤

ice-cream-sundae.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers July 11th

@Tinywhisper11 somehow i didn’t get the tag for this but im glad i came across it 💙 your awesome too lola friend 🥺 thank you 💙

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@LoveMyMoonflowers ❤❤❤

Angelanj July 11th

@Tinywhisper11 you're most welcome 🤗💗

Tinywhisper11 July 12th

@Angelanj ❤❤

JustCory88 July 11th

Thanks and wow she really just eats that in one bite huh. 👏🏻🙌

Tinywhisper11 July 12th

@JustCory88 😂😂😂😂 yep! My summer goal, is to be that woman😂😂😂

JustCory88 July 12th

I try to have pure and wholesome thoughts and there's times I feel like God is testing me

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@Heather225 @iloveyouxx @SummerKay2024 @unassumingEyes @theboymoana @Tripleplay

Thankyou all for being great, I'd give you a standing ovation but.....

clapping-timmy-burch.gif

SummerKay2024 July 11th

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️💛💛💛💖

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@SummerKay2024 ❤❤

iloveyouxx July 11th

@Tinywhisper11

aw❤️thankyou teenie❤️oh no😭it’s okay it can be a sitting ovation

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@iloveyouxx thanks😂😂😂😂😂😂👏👏👏

Tinywhisper11 July 11th

@Heather225 @AmyGrace55555 @Violetnotes @CoolMeCool