Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Appreciation Wall!

Heather225 July 9th

image_1720563365.png

I hope you've all been having a great month and enjoying our 11th birthday activities!

Members, listeners, and leaders all weave the fabric of our community and we would not be 11 years in and going strong without you all!

We are the world's largest accessible emotional support platform helping those in need. And who are those? Our members!

This one's for you guys!

When we celebrate our birthday, we are celebrating you, too!

This is a dedicated thread where members can leave messages of appreciation for other members! This could be someone who cheered you on in the groups and/or forums, made time to support you, or just someone whose presence you enjoy and feel who deserves to have their day made!

And listeners you are welcome and encouraged to share your appreciation for our members too!

It doesn't have to be much; it can be as simple as an I see you and I care.

I'm confident we can create a beautiful wall of compassionate and uplifting messages. So, jump on it and make someone's day brighter, and happy birthday 7 Cups!

(If you're a listener (or member) looking to shout out to another listener, click here.)

justmeeva July 10th

wait, i think i meant creativity. creativity* (in the best most beautiful way possible)

unassumingEyes July 10th

@justmeeva 🥹 love you/p ❤️

halcyonCloud2036 July 10th

@PinkWalker

Just a little shoutout for the snack/treat queen in our rooms! Pinky you always provide lots of sweetness, kindness and love when you join us in Exploration Garden and we are always so happy to have you join us! Thanks for being so sweet 🍧🍭🍨🍪🍧🍭🍨🍪🍧🍭🍨🍪

thank-you.gif

pinkWalker7121 July 10th

@halcyonCloud2036 🩷🩷🩷🧸🧸🧸🧸🍪🍫🍰🍬🍫🍫🍪🍩🍭🍯🍨🍧🍧🥥🍠🍡 yummy tummy snacks for bestie you aka whas there for me 

pinkWalker7121 July 10th

@pinkWalker7121 typos!!! You always there for me xxx

halcyonCloud2036 July 10th

@pinkWalker7121

Sending you lots of hugs and treats my bestie 💖

pinkWalker7121 July 19th

@halcyonCloud2036 thank I bestie. I love you 🩷🩷🩷🩷

pinkWalker7121 July 20th

@halcyonCloud2036 thank you bestie. I am so depressed but you try and help. 

Sometimes I want to give up but you remind me I can move out and try. Maybe. 
slowdecline48 July 10th

@mytwistedsoul @iloveyouxx @SunshineAlwaysGrateful ...& @JovialPeace, while we had those nice convos.

slowdecline48 July 10th

Whoops...it's been a few weeks. My Sometimers is kicking in today...

@JovialPeace5099 (good convos while you were here); @WeEarth (ditto + your insights into your far-off native land); @RoshanaShabanii (nice convo & just being yourself); @MistyMagic (for being an audience at my hobby journal). Those are all I can think of ATM.

slowdecline48 July 11th

Also, @calmMango9611 for all the upvotes on my comments & such. A couple others do it, too...that makes three. It's nice to see it in my notifications, even if I still don't understand what you see in my posts. 😄

mytwistedsoul July 10th

@slowdecline48 Thanks Slow! 😊 It's been awesome getting to know you and getting to see your art 

slowdecline48 July 11th

I just remembered: props to @tearstruck & @impudentIncognito (probably misspelled one of those names--if I did, my bad), also for upvotes. Too bad we can't have a convo in person, Cog...if we ever did, I suspect we would see eye to eye on certain political issues.

tearstruck August 30th

@slowdecline48 aw thank you :) appreciate you too for remembering me even though im inactive! Hope everything's going okay for you

slowdecline48 August 31st

@tearstruck Hey there. [hug if you want one] Aside from the usual late-middle-age issues & chronic s***, I can't complain too much... (Actually I could, but who would listen?) 😄

May I ask why you've been inactive lately? If it's chronic illness then I completely understand.

tearstruck Wednesday

@slowdecline48 hey I didn't see this until now! yup chronic illness (: hugs too 

OpenMind0808 July 10th

So excited and grateful to be a part of this community. It has transformed my life and I am grateful for everyone in it.

Cheers to 11 years!

@Heather225 This is a beautiful project and im sure it made everyone feel deeply apprciated!!

Heather225 OP July 10th

@onedirectionwillgetbacktogether

yay thanks! i'm so proud of everyone filling this thread up with goodness and love for our member side!!

@Heather225 its so wholesome and very fullfiling to see honestly

@onedirectionwillgetbacktogether

Nice username hehe

@jesusredeemedme2425 thank youu🤣😎

@Heather225 Lots of love to @lavenderCamp973 !!! A very close friend I have the honor of being friends with! I'm so happy you're here and that we've connected! Wishing you the best always! <3 -Love Kenz

SummerKay2024 July 10th

@Heather225

I appreciate all ur awesome projects and forums 💜🩵💛🤍🦋

@Heather225

@EmotionsListener I appreciate how you introduced the glitter kittens to the chat rooms! ✨✨🐈🐈‍⬛

@Gracey I appreciate your service and time you spent on 7 Cups of Tea, especially the time you spent with me. ❤️

@InternalAcceptance I am incredibly grateful for your support throughout my time here on 7 Cups. I don’t think I can be where I am without you.

KatePersephone July 10th
I would like to appreciate @AvyIsKing, @SparkingLuna and @Billie4ever - thank you for being amazing!

@PastaIsVeryUnderrated ; @TheBlueySystem ; @SparkingLuna ; @HigherFlyer

You four are so lovely and supportive even when it might not be going so great for you. I hope time resolves everything even though time isn’t often on our side. Love you!!!! ❤️❤️

@Phoenix1234theythem awwww im always here 4 u nix, n i really hope so too<3
*sending hugs if ok*

July 10th

@Phoenix1234theythem

Phoenix, I love you so much (as a friend ofc), you have always been there for us when we need it. I don't know what I would've done without you. I also hope to see you very very soon. I haven't been seeing you much often anymore. Probably my fault for waking up late lol.

@TheBlueySystem
Never ur fault!! I love u too (platonicallyy), very glad to see u :) 💖u are amazinggg

HigherFlyer August 2nd

@Phoenix1234theythemI only just saw this but thank you sm!! :]

Phoenix1234theythem August 2nd

@HigherFlyer

:)))) u deserve it!

floatingLeaf4973 July 10th

@Heather225

Thank you for this wall, now I can share all my appreciation here. 

@innateJoy9602

I really appreciate how you give people space to share and patiently listen to them without judgement or interruption. I used to listen patiently before especially after some nice listeners gave me a listening ear here, and I learned from them. But after some bad experiences I stopped giving my undivided attention to anyone, always angry at people. But seeing how you patiently let people share has given me the courage to give people space again. 

Because of you, I feel safe to share here, otherwise I stopped sharing. I can trust that you will give me space and won't suddenly say something demeaning while I'm being vulnerable. 

But mainly I'm grateful for inspiring to make space for others.

The energy you spend here, I don't take it for granted. I know you give a lot asking for not much in return, this kind of energy is what we need the most. It inspired me to give people undivided attention again, and that's my volunteering quota. I hope you have a replenishing source as well, I hope you stay well. <3

@floatingLeaf4973

Just to add a bit more after "I feel safe to share here, otherwise I stopped sharing" - and I really needed to share, I needed the emotional support considering the unsafe environment I live in.

innateJoy9602 July 11th

@floatingLeaf4973

Leafyy!! I appreciate you soo much!! 🥺

I’m the one who is truly grateful for such sweet members like yourself!! It’s soo goood to see you feel safe. Having you around is always such a gift. Many high fives for everything you do as well!! I look forward to many more of your shares and just your overall lovely presence. Thank you for this and for being you!!💗💗🫂
mochi-cat-mochi.gif

floatingLeaf4973 July 11th

@innateJoy9602

Thank you for your nice words! Glad you find my presence lovely! This message is full of such nice words! Take care! <3

@Helgafy

I appreciate you! I appreciate how you gave me a listening ear and made me feel supported. I see we are alike, stuck at home and need company. I appreciate how you support others and make friends! I appreciate your courage to seek support and company! Much love to you! <3

AmyGrace55555 July 10th

Pear, thank you for being there and understanding when life was getting hard. 

Mols, thanks for being encouraging and being one of the first people to be kind to me on cups. 

Rome, thank you for just genuinely being one of my authentic friends. I don’t have many people like you irl. 

Crowkie, thanks for being our Local Cookie Crow and being ready to support everyone even when life is tough for you. 

Bunny, thank you for all the little talks we had. I will never forget those long nights and early days. 

Dija, thank you for being a kind person to me and showing me your amazing artwork. You have been so inspiring. 

Yt, thank you for all the fun times. 

/\_/\ 

(•w•) 

/^  ^\ 

\_/\_/             (Cat)

GoJo, thanks for just making be laugh and supporting me. 

Julia, thanks for being supportive while I write and helping with things here and there. 

If you weren’t meantioned, chances are that you are a listener, have changed your username recently, or I forgot your username lol, sorry. 

You are all very appreciated and kind, thank you for being in my life! I hope you all have a great day/night/ [enter time zone here]. <3 (:

@gentlePear4551 @s0cksz @DarkerPlaces @AquaNyo303 @reliablebunny23 @PastalsVeryUnderrated  @OhHelloTherelmHere @gojoooo12  @juliaistired

AmyGrace55555 July 10th

@Noor511 You are supposed to be on here too, but I forgot your username, sorry. Anyways, thank you for being chill and kind. <3

reliablebunny23 July 11th

@AmyGrace55555

Aw, 🥹 Thank you, Amy!💙🫂

⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃ Luv you! 💜

🐇💗🐦‍⬛