Community /

Positivity & Gratitude

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
Chocolate Milkshake Day
by heathermarie95
Last post
23 hours ago
...See more Did you know that September 12th  was National Chocolate Milkshake Day! Milkshakes are a great treat to have at any time of the year, but I find it the best during the hot summer weather. If you could create any milkshake what would the recipe be? My recipe: - Bananas - Lactaid Milk - Peanut Butter - Chocolate  - Strawberries Tag a few of your 7Cups friends to see their creations! ------------------------- Tagging PAT @AlleyCatNemo @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @Bella20 @BrightIndigo @Bubbles2025 @bubblingbreeze14 @ChromaticFinss @EmberOfHope @exuberantBlackberry9105 @GloriaD @Harsvin @healingsoul4892 @Heathermarie95 @HeavenlyMagic @KindleMissie @Kristynsmama @kylersartpace @LoveMyMoonflowers @Optimisticempath @sadcat13 @sky2Ocean20 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle @TheFantasticPengua @TheGirlWhoFeltTooMuch @Walker7957 @WeEarth @YourCaringConfidant
Peer Appreciation Program
by
Last post
1 day ago
...See more We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable) [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/PeerAppreciationProgram_2310/AppreciateYourForever1_273981/]. ❤ If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality. Is that not amazing?!! Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself: Peer Appreciation Form [https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation] (clickable) The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread! Want to join our team? Click here to apply. [https://tinyurl.com/SmileSpreaderRole] Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/AppreciationProgram_2310/Howtowriteagoodappreciationmessage_217730/] Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/PeerAppreciationProgram_2310/PeerAppreciationProgramFAQ_274239/]. Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/PeerAppreciationProgram_2310/PeerAppreciationProgramFeedbackThread_274171/]. We are all ears. Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/AppreciationProgram_2310/ShareYourExperience_297487/]. We'd like to encourage you more. (Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)
Happy Birthday! Share & Celebrate Your Birthday With Us!!
by ASilentObserver
Last post
2 days ago
...See more Hello, 7 Cups Residents, 7 Cups is a community of compassion and support. We at 7Cups believe in acknowledging and celebrating milestones, accomplishments, special moments, and days. Days like Birthdays and Cupsversay (Anniversary at 7Cups) are some of the most important days of our lives. We want to join in your celebration and celebrate you in our own style - the 7Cups way. We share love bombs, birthday wishes, shout-outs, cookies, cakes, glitter, and hugs. We come together to celebrate each other because you matter to us. You are a part of our community and we are blessed to have you. Thank you for being a 7 Cups resident. * If it is your birthday, please let us know here. * If it is the birthday of someone you know here, please share with us here. Also, we would love to hear how would you like to celebrate your birthday here on 7 Cups or any experiences of your birthday that you are comfortable sharing with us. Also, Do you know? * You can host a small party for your friend! A 15-30 min banner can be set by a mod in the community room so you can celebrate the birthday party. The party should not clash with any prior scheduled event (check tockify [https://www.7cups.com/home/communityCalendar.php]). Please reach out to the community mod on duty to let them know of the party and ask them to set an alert so more people can join in the fun. Both members and listeners can host, there are no requirements to who can throw a party! * You can also make a post for them Click here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/HonoringBirthdaysCupversaries_179/] to see the forum section where you can make posts to celebrate birthdays. * Some rules to follow: 🎈 While it is okay to celebrate someone's special day, it is not okay to make others feel excluded. If someone is unaware of who is being celebrated, provide them some context and make an effort to include them. 🎈 All celebratory parties are public, this means anyone can join and they should be welcomed wholeheartedly. 🎈 The host who requested/set up the banner is required to stay for the whole party and ensure that everyone present feels welcomed and included. While it can be a good idea to show your appreciation and acknowledgment through such events but please don't feel pressured to host or attend any party. This is just an option for those interested. If your birthday is coming up and you want to throw yourself a party, that is also perfectly okay! We encourage and celebrate self-care and self-love. Let's work together to make each other's special days more fun! Happy Birthday, fellow cupser. I wish you a lovely birthday and a thriving year filled with joy and accomplishments.
Last-Minute Gathering – Join the Positivity Corner for a New Year's Eve Celebration!
by Mya000
Last post
January 4th
...See more Hello wonderful community of Positivity and Gratitude! Guess what? In just two short hours (that's 3 PM ET) in the Positivity Corner room, we're going to dive into a heart-warming and relaxing session to usher in the New Year together! ✨ Let's spend the last moments of this year surrounded by joy, laughter, and good vibes. Whether you want to chat, play games, or break the ice with some fun activities – I've got it all planned out! I even have virtual snacks lined up, because why not? 😉 Join me for a relaxing and cheerful session, it's going to be an awesome time filled with positive energy and gratitude. Can't wait to see you all there! 🎆
Milestones or Steps Completed! Share and Celebrate Here :)
by GlenM
Last post
August 10th, 2023
...See more Congratulations! You made it to the next level on your growth path. Share with us the #1 thing you learned on this leg of your journey! FH:4
Appreciating the Admins! - 5/5
by theriverissinging
Last post
November 8th, 2022
...See more Hi everyone! Here are the final appreciations to our series [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/CommunityHighlights_2088/AppreciatingtheAdmins_289103/] today! Credits to @bubblingBreeze14 for the lovely headers and footers. ------------------------- ------------------------- For @ASilentObserver ------------------------- ✨ ASilentObserver is probably the first admin I communicated with, their understanding and guidance they have given is incredible, done through both love and understanding, from reaching my first role to supporting me through the leadership courses I am doing now. ASilentObserver demonstrates great knowledge of 7 cups, and shows amazing support and acknowledgement whilst also boosting people to their potential. Thank you ASilentObserver (Obs) for everything you have done for me, are doing for me and will in the future, you are an amazing asset to 7 cups :) — @iCareUK ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for never losing your spirit and your soul when you became an admin and continuing to uplift people with your efforts in the groups. when I see you around it is like a breath of fresh air — @HopieRemi ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for all you do foe the community, especially in the Chatroom area but not only. You are an amazing leader and your discussions are just the best. — @Ginevra962 ------------------------- ✨ Hi Obs! Thank you for your borderline omniscient knowledge on moderating in the rooms and helping me out when I've needed it. I greatly appreciate all of the times you've helped me out, either in PMs or elsewhere. You work so hard for our group rooms and the community as a whole, and I promise it does not go unnoticed! I really agree with one of the quotes in your bio, "You are always one decision away from a totally different life." One little decision can make such a big impact on our lives. Well, Obs; the decision you made to join 7 Cups was perhaps one of the best decisions, as the work you have done and all the content you have offered to the site has really made it a better place for us all. Thank you, Obs, for making the one decision to join 7 Cups and for making our days brighter! P.S. your profile picture is one of the cutest ones I've seen 💙 — 🌞 ------------------------- ✨ Thanks for all you do Obs! It's appreciated! <3 — @goldenLion1121 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for all you have done in making my time on the site safe and pleasant. Your always there to help me when I have doubts of the roles I am in and to teach me a lot of how this site is and what we are all here for — @pamharley003 ------------------------- ✨ A huge thanks to Obs for doing so much work with the group support. He is always there to listen and problem solve and support the teams :) — @Lou73 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for leading us Room Supporters, for teaching me about group dynamics, and for checking in as often as you do to see how things are going. You have incredible empathy and emotional intelligence. — @GoldenNest2727 ------------------------- ✨ Thanks for all that you do for us here at 7cups. Thanks for being our Group Support Manager. We would be lost without your leadership and your wisdom. — @calmMango9611 ------------------------- ✨ thank you for helping me when I needed it! — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for being so supportive of sub community projects! — @StarlitSky4762 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you to Obs for always being available to listen and assist with issues or suggestions and for being respectful, kind, and helpful. You are appreciated. — @Help127 ------------------------- ✨ Obs!! You're absolutely amazing and I love to have you as my senior/peer. Lots of love and sunshine to you!!! — @KimByeongIn ------------------------- ✨ Obs, you are wondrous! You perfectly balance high expectations and high warmth, resulting in a professional yet incredibly loving admin. I'm thankful that we have someone so heartwarming, sweet and lovely holding your position. You make this community shine not only with your tremendous work, but also with your luminous and inspiring heart. Thank you for being you <3 *Hugs* <3 — @Daf8 ------------------------- ✨ Obzieeee words fall short here. You've been tremendously supportive, encouraging, helpful, appreciative, understanding and kind always. It is such a pleasure to have you with us, your dedication for this community is so so seen and appreciated. Thankyou for being your incredibly wonderful self, going above and beyond in making our community a much better place every day. Lots of cookies for you! 🍪❤ — @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ------------------------- ✨ You're an amazing leader! Thank you for providing so much support to make the group support work well. — @amiablePeace77 ------------------------- ✨ Obs! Thank you so much for all your time and dedication to our community! You are incredible and you are so appreciated in our community! Thank you for all you do!! — @fruityPond7887 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you Obs for your unwavering support. You are always so thoughtful and I really appreciate the time you give <3 — @gentleFox20 ------------------------- ✨ Obs! Thanks a lot for all your wonderful work and active nature in group support as well as VL team, it doesn't go unnoticed at all — LavenderHere ------------------------- ✨ Thank you so much for everything you do. — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ oooh... Obs, such a wonderful person. Thank you so much Obs for doing so much for the community and for everyone in your teams. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to work alongside you. Do continue to be your amazing self and remember we always appreciate you, whether it's told each day or just once a year. You'll always be an amazing peer! Thank You <3 — @bubblingBreeze14 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you Obs for everything that you do and for all the support you give leaders, members and listeners on the 7 Cups!! You're always approachable, fair, and enthusiastic. 7 Cups would not be the same without you. — Anonymous ------------------------- ------------------------- anddd we're officially done with the thank you notes! thank you so much to everyone who contributed to it in direct, indirect, visible or non-visible ways!
Appreciating the Admins! - 4/5
by theriverissinging
Last post
November 4th, 2022
...See more Hey everyone! Some more semi-final and final appreciations to our series [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/CommunityHighlights_2088/AppreciatingtheAdmins_289103/] today! Credits to @bubblingBreeze14 for the lovely headers and footers. ------------------------- ------------------------- For @Hope ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for everything you do Hope. I respect you a lot and you inspire me to help be a part of the 7 cups academy. You are so patient in answering our doubts, giving feedbacks for me to improve myself and giving me opportunities to be a part of it. Academy needs an admin like you. Thank you for your contributions to the community and also helping me out in my journey of graduating from programs. Hoping to work more with you! — @yourbuddy30 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for leading the Academy so well. You are doing a great job. Always ready to answer questions. Thank you. — @Ginevra962 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for all you do Hope! It's genuinely appreciated and recognised! <3 — @goldenLion1121 ------------------------- ✨ Hope does an amazing job of running the tulip project which is one of the best projects here! Thank you Hope! — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ Hope, thank you for heading up the Academy Team and for encouraging a growth mindset amongst us all. — @GoldenNest2727 ------------------------- ✨ Hey hey Hope, thankyou for being the *dean* 7 cups needs and thrives with, it sure takes a team to work efficiently on something, and to make the magic happen but having this one person to goto, someone to seek inspiration from, and knowing that "this someone's got my back" is what really helps the community give their best, so thankyou for leading the team so well, for going above and beyond in making 7 cups Academy a huge success. Sending lots of sindhri mangos and coffee your way. ❤🎓 — @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ------------------------- ✨ Hi Hope! I am sorry, but coffee will never be a friend of mine. We are just too different... 😛 Hope, I remember receiving your guidance in PMs and the group rooms - thank you for always being there to support others, and, dare I say, thank you for being such an avid supporter of Coffee City United. Your profile picture is so pretty, I love the shades of blue and the snow falling, it's like a perfect scene! Thank you Hope for always giving hope to others and for never giving up! 💙 — 🌞 ------------------------- ✨ Thanks for all the many different rolls you have here at 7cups. Thanks for taking on all those rolls. Thanks for your wisdom and your leadership here at 7cups. Without your leadership 7cups would not be as great as it is. Thanks for making 7cups great for everyone. — @calmMango9611 ------------------------- ✨ My guide and my role model, you inspire me everyday, Hope and I *hope* to catch you in the LSR some time soon. Thank you so much for answering my queries regarding the programs. Lots of love!! — @KimByeongIn ------------------------- ✨ Hope, you have helped me so much personally through the academy programs and just being there to ask questions to. I know I only see a tiny portion of what you do and I am very grateful for everything <3 — @gentleFox20 ------------------------- ✨ Hope, you're an endless source of knowledge, I always appreciate and enjoy your thoughtful and incredibly smart messages. Thank you for all that you do! — @Mel ------------------------- ✨ Laiba has been a guiding force for me from the very start of my leadership time at 7 Cups. Her ability to lead her team with respect has taught me a lot. She gives me the space and opportunity to explore, try new things, make errors, and simply grow. I admire your dedication to not only me but the entire team. Our team is better because of your continued leadership. — @FrenchToastClub ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- For @CheeryMango ------------------------- ✨ Your wisdom, kindness, and management skills have been asset to the entire 7 Cups Community. The time you've dedicated to 7 Cups is very much appreciated. — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ @CheeryMango exercised superb leadership conducting the Communities restructuring and reorganization, a very challenging and important project indeed. This is a huge thing for the SubCommunities and their leaders, so Mango took a great responsibility. Paraphrasing the Serenity Prayer, Mango had the strength to uphold the key elements of the project that make real change, the flexibility to adapt secondary ones to ease implementation, and the wisdom to know the difference. Change at this scale is very challenging. There are zillions of business books on how to implement change in organizations. And for good reasons. Mango showed courage in taking this challenge, navigating the fleet to previously uncharted waters, inspiring confidence that we will arrive safely at a much better destination, and being honest in anticipating that there might be issues and glitches during the transition phase. It shows that Mango did careful and thoughtful analysis and planning prior to this initiative. And has been doing a huge lot of hard work to implement it. Congratulations, Mango on your brilliant performance conducting this challenging project, and thank you for your hard work, in the name of the many, many Members that will benefit from the much better, simpler, easier and engaging Communities' structure and functionality! — @HealingTalk ------------------------- ✨ You are an impressive, approachable, humble, dedicated, flabbergasting and laureate leader. You are knowledgeable, smart, prepared and good-hearted, and the community wouldn't be as wonderful as it is without you. Thank you for making 7 Cups brighter and thank you for being you <3 — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ Thanks for all your help Mango! <3 — @goldenLion1121 ------------------------- ✨ Hello Mango!! Hope you are doing well and know that you are a super duper awesome person. Always so helpful and understanding. It is an absolute pleasure to work with you and see your creative and thoughtful forum posts here. Thank you so much for all your hard work. We all appreciate you a lot. Stay awesome and have a beautiful day ahead! — @VerseArt ------------------------- ✨ Hi Mango! Thank you for being an amazing subcommunity admin. Following in our beloved and dearly missed Tazzie's footsteps couldn't have been easy, but you have done an absolutely amazing job at being our S-C admin. Tazzie would be so happy to know that you took the lead with our subcommunities. Thank you Mango, for always striving to be a hardworking and dedicated member of our community. We greatly appreciate your time, support and incredibly diligent work -- but most of all, we greatly appreciate *you* 💙 — 🌞 ------------------------- ✨ MangoStarrrrrr, I know the entire community was happy to see you become an admin, but I'm still going to take some extra credit here lolll, you joining the admin team is one of the most inspiring things ever believe me, you joining the ambassador team was too, because you really gave your heart and soul to the sub communities, bumping engagement and moderating safety, keeping track of so much that goes in the forumland, and then being your cheery mango-self too, so much to do oof, and you winggggg it. You do! Always appreciate ya so so much, not just for being an immensely passionate leader, but also for the warm, loving, and caring hooman you are to everyone. And maybe because I am a bit biased, because I love forums and Mangossss. 😛 jk jk haha! Sending lots of pastaaaaa your way! ❤ Keep being you! — @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ------------------------- ✨ Mango, thank you for billions of trillions things that you have been working on. You bring so many good things into the community; your work is *always* admirable, your efforts even more precious, I am in awe. May you always feel loved, cared, and blessed. Best wishes ❤️ — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ Mango, I know we haven't had the chance to talk much but thank you so much for everything you do. Every little thing you do for the community make it evolve and go further. Keep being your wonderful self! — @bubblingBreeze14 ------------------------- ✨ Mango is a fantastic forum leader! They respond promptly and kindly. They have taken the time to reach out to me in response to my monthly reports, even though I did not expect a response. They help me feel like support is always there, even though I have a small team and no other leadership above me. I really appreciate their attitude toward me. Thank you for all you do, Mango! — Anonymous ------------------------- ------------------------- Look out for the 5th post right after!
Appreciating the Admins! - 2/5
by theriverissinging
Last post
November 4th, 2022
...See more Hello everyone! We are back with more appreciations to our series [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/CommunityHighlights_2088/AppreciatingtheAdmins_289103/]. Credits to our lovely @bubblingBreeze14 for the much beautiful headers and footers. Here we go! ------------------------- ------------------------- For @GlenM ------------------------- ✨ Glen is amazing, he has helped and advised me so much, the main thing here is that he is ultimately very approachable, he has also recently (after describing my issues and difficulties with reaching the roles I really want to get to) said he will personally guide and help me reaching those goals, he is incredible and a great inspiration for everyone, and demonstrates the love and compassion on which he founded 7 cups to be, which is evidenced by the amazing community that exists today, Thank you Glen :) — @iCareUK ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for creating this amazing community for us. You created a safe space for so many souls listeners or members. Thank you — @Ginevra962 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for establishing this website, I really appreciate it! All the best, hope you've found your own haven on earth. — @HavenonEarth ------------------------- ✨ Hi Glen! You are the reason we have our much beloved 7 Cups. You have made so many people feel better within themselves, it's unreal. Every single member who has ever left a positive review/has been helped by a listener has been helped by you, too. Without your dedication, persistence and care for the community, we literally would not be here today. So, Glen, I'd like to thank you not only for being a lovely, caring person, but also for being the ""chief cook and bottle washer"" 💙 — 🌞 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for everything you've put into 7 Cups for it to exist! You're a genius! — @SirenOfSerenity ------------------------- ✨ You are the best! We are so lucky to have you to make all the supportive place possible. We love you. I love you! <3 — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ 7cups would not be here, without you. Thank You for seeing the need for emotional support and for doing something to help others who struggle and need some support. Thank you for all that you do for our community. — @calmMango9611 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for being the reason 7 Cups exists! It changed my life in multiple ways, and I owe that to you, your altruistic heart and your determination. I greatly admire you and your magnanimous, courageous, hardworking, dedicated, intelligent, capable, beautiful and remarkable self. So, thank you for being the start of this and for being you <3 *Hugs* <3 — @Daf8 ------------------------- ✨ Aye aye captain of the ship, where do we even begin to appreciate someone on a platform that exists because of them. 😮 Glen, thank*you* from the absolute bottom of my heart, I see it as you do, and I resonate too much with your concept of "being a someone for a someone", I'll add here "making everybody feel like a somebody" too, thankyou for giving us this opportunity to be there for others, a space where people share hope, support, compassion, love and so much kindness. I would give anything to have a place like 7 cups *in real life* and not just online hehe, but oh well, we roll with what we have, and again, this right here, is my and so many other's safe haven, thank*you* for gifting us this place. Truly grateful to you, for having this vision, and for executing it so beautifully. Team work at its best ofcourse, but it all starts with a thought, and the thought was yours, so ofcourse you get to have the biggest slice of the cake. Sending lots of love your way, I hope every day is blissful for you, realizing how many lives this place saves, and how much love, respect and honor you get for giving it a go. ❤ — @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for creating this site and all the constant effort you put into it. This site helps so many people who otherwise might be lost. — @amiablePeace77 ------------------------- ✨ Glen, Hiiii.... I think this is the first time I talk to you 😋 even in a post 😁 I just wanted to say THANK YOU for creating this amazing community. I'm sure you've heard it from many people, but I wanted to tell it too, cause this place give away a lot of positivity to everyone and there are some amazing individuals here. I'm so grateful for all of them. It wouldn't have been possible to come across them without our community. So...😊 Thank You! — @bubblingBreeze14 ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- For @SoulfullyAButterfly ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for leading CDM so well and being ready to answer trainee messages. You are a great leader. — @Ginevra962 ------------------------- ✨ Hi Ayesha! I remember our first encounter - I was filling in the application to join the content volunteer team and I was asking about the creative story! I really enjoyed being on the CV team, not only because I enjoy writing but because you were such a lovely leader to be around! You were/are very understanding, supportive and just generally really lovely to me, and I appreciate that kindness very much. Thank you very much for being an amazing content developer and such a hard working, caring leader 💙 — 🌞 ------------------------- ✨ Thanks for teaching me so much about creating useful content and interesting graphics. I admire your creativity and patience! — @GoldenNest2727 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for all you do! <3 — @goldenLion1121 ------------------------- ✨ Thanks for all that you do as Programs Admin for 7cups. Without you we would not have a CDM Program. Thank you. Thank you, for agreeing to take on this role. Thanks for sharing your gift of writing with us. You are amazing. — @calmMango9611 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for all your great input in our first Mindfulness Huddle. As you know, it helped me with a very complicated family matter that turned out just fine. Sending hugs of appreciation. — @EmbStitcher33 ------------------------- ✨ I can only imagine the amount of work and thoughts you constantly put into everything so it goes well. You'are doing a wonderful job and thank you for making the huddles possible! — @amiablePeace77 ------------------------- ✨ Your resources, projects and messages are an inspiration! <3 — @gentleFox20 ------------------------- ✨ Butterfly, thank you for being who you are! You are wonderful, dedicated, accountable, thoughtful, kind, patient (very haha), understanding, helpful, incredible, practical, lovely, hardworking, generous, delightful, distinctive, altruistic, amiable, stellar, creative, beautiful, intelligent, capable, nurturing, bright and magnificent. I am immensely grateful to you for the enormous help regarding my CDM Program journey, your *gigantic* patience and consideration, and your whole remarkable self. Thank you for being an exemplar leader and an outstanding person <3 *Hugs* <3 — @Daf8 ------------------------- You're so wonderful and hardworking Ayesha! there have been multiple incidences in my real life where i have had the opportunity to mention my work with 7 Cups and it goes without saying that every single time it is so hard to express the same without talking about you and how much you have inspired and supported not just me but countless others! thank you for everything that you do! <3 — @Clarisse29 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you Soul for everything that you do! You're one of the kindest and most hard working people out there, and the world is a better place with you in it. — Anonymous ------------------------- ------------------------- Look out for more notes! 😄
Appreciating the Admins! - 3/5
by theriverissinging
Last post
November 3rd, 2022
...See more Hello everyone! Some more appreciations to our series [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/CommunityHighlights_2088/AppreciatingtheAdmins_289103/], yay! Credits to our lovely @bubblingBreeze14 for the much beautiful headers and footers. ------------------------- ------------------------- For @EvelyneRose ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for your promptly helps, support, guidance, patience, kindness, and wisdom that you've been providing. Keep doing what you're doing best. — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ Thanks for all that you do, to try and make the listener program better. You do not have an easy roll as a quality admi. But you never complain and never give up hope. I know someday, we will have quality listeners. It just takes time. Never, never stop trying. You have a heart of gold. Your a very strong person. Not sure how many would want your roll or to even think about working in the area of quality. Your amazing. You truly are. Thanks for taking on this tough and sometimes thankless job and for listening to members complaints and for taking corrective action to improve our listeners here at 7cups. Your in my prayers. — @calmMango9611 ------------------------- ✨ Evelyn, you're the most amazing person I've ever had the pleasure of knowing! Keep rocking <3 — @Mel ------------------------- ✨ Eve has been a friend, a guiding force, and the best peer supporter I've come across. Evelyne supports you and listens to you when you need it. Thank you, Evelyne, for always being someone I can go to talk to or rely on for many things. I cherish our conversations a lot! — @FrenchToastClub ------------------------- ✨ Now, I left this one until last :D Hi Evelyne. I have a lot of things to say here, but I'm going to try and be as concise as possible. I will exceed the maximum character count if I'm not! Firstly, I'd like to say, your profile picture looks tasty. I was typing your name into the URL bar and I accidentally typed "ap" because I was thinking of your profile picture -- an apple. Secondly, I'd like to actually thank you instead of s̶a̶l̶i̶v̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶P̶a̶v̶l̶o̶v̶'̶s̶ ̶d̶o̶g̶s̶ waffling. Thank you for always believing in me, even when I didn't believe in myself. You always reassured me that, before I even became an ambassador, I would make a good candidate. You never doubted me even when I needed to improve, and that helped me so much to push further on and become the best version I could be. Each and every day I feel like a better leader, just by a smidge, because of your supportive, understanding, even nurturing environment. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate the lengths you have gone to ensure that I can grow and be a better listener, leader and person. You are a true inspiration to those who aspire to lead in quality spaces. You have been nothing but professional, hilarious, caring and committed to making us better leaders and the site a better place. It is truly a privilege to work with you and Jayson on SP/SPOT, as well as with IA on AE. Building AE with Jayson and Luke was tough, but we did it! Now, AE is in the very capable hands of IA, Jayson and FrenchMarbles. I remember going through very tough times recently/few months back and you were validating and understanding until the very end. Eve, thank you for being yourself and for always having faith in others 💙 — 🌞 ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- For @Heather225 ------------------------- ✨ Thanks for all that you do for our community. Your a great Community Director and friend. Thanks for working very hard for us and for keep everyone on our toes. We would be nothing with out you and your wisdom. — @calmMango9611 ------------------------- ✨ H, thank you for your constant support and encouragement always. You are essential to our community and we appreciate all you do! We wouldn't be 7 Cups without you! We love you so much! — @fruityPond7887 ------------------------- ✨ Heya H! I have been seeing you a lot around the Cupsland lately, and I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for all the work you are providing to this wonderful site, and thank you for still engaging with the community so much, even though you are working a lot behind the scenes. It doesn't go unnoticed! All the best to you, Ocean — @MelodyoftheOcean ------------------------- ✨ H, thank you for always being patient and supportive. Your consistent work is highly appreciated! — @Mel ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for being here, thank you for caring and always find ways like the Accountability Wellness Challenge to help others! — @amiablePeace77 ------------------------- ✨ Heather.... I am so thrilled to write an appreciation for you for this special celebration! I think I've told you before that I appreciate a lot and value everything you do for the community. But here I go again... :D Heather, I've seen you post updates and do everything necessary to keep things moving forward smoothly in our community. Whether it's an update or just a small forum post, I must remind you that everything make a positive impact and for that I'm really grateful! Thank You so much for everything you do for this community. I'm so glad that I had the chance to meet you here and talk with you. I'm sure everyone else does as well! You are amazing! <3 — @bubblingBreeze14 ------------------------- ✨ Hi H! I'd like to thank you for your wonderful personality (and how quickly you reply to my endless PMs). You have a really good vibe and I can tell from your dedication to rolling out new rules/guidelines/support systems for both listeners and members, that 7 Cups would simply not be the same without you. You bring so much to our community, and I'd like you to know that we all appreciate you so much. Thank you for all the times you have offered your support during tough times, and how much you have inspired me to be the best leader I can be 💙 — 🌞 ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- For @bookworm4 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for everything Book! You work crazy hard, and are always so kind and amazing to work with. I appreciate everything that you do! — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ Thanks for all that you do here at 7cups. I have never come in contact or worked with you before, but with that being said, I still wanted to just take some time, and thank you for being on our admin team here at 7cups. Thank you for stepping up, and offering your administration skills, to make 7cups a better place for all. — @calmMango9611 ------------------------- ✨ Bookworm has been very kind to me with the ATL interview I had. I messed up one of the questions and she was so supportive. Thank you, bookworm, for making me comfortable and helping me out — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ Hi Bookworm! Thank you for always being so kind to me in PMs. You have always been such a sweet, kind, diligent and dedicated member of our community, and for being such a terrific leader. You always have answers to my plentiful questions and never waver under any pressure. It truly is lovely to work with you and know that we are all valued team members. Thank you for always being an inspiration 💙 — 🌞 ------------------------- ✨ I had lots of concerns about becoming an ATL, but Bookworm kindly answered to all of my questions, preparing me in the best possible way <3 Bookworm, thank you for all of your brilliant help. You are extraordinary, understanding, patient (*very* patient haha), thoughtful, dedicated, hardworking, humble, generous and just marvelous! I owe you a lot of tranquility and not having to worry about social media. Thank you for being so helpful and for being you <3 Sincerely, the one that was spamming you with questions 3 months ago <3 — Anonymous ------------------------- ------------------------- ------------------------- and here's some more for the Admin Team as a whole! ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for being the best admins 😊🍰🤩 — @MifiHelpholic ------------------------- ✨ Thank you everyone in the admin team for making 7 cups an amazing place to be! You're the glue that holds everything together 🥰 — @JasmineFlower222 ------------------------- ✨ I appreciate all your collective hard work around the site to ensure that the community remains a supportive space. — @HopefulBambi ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for continuously working to improve the quality of free supports for everyone, for giving many opportunities for self-improvements for anyone who wants. Where I came from, there's a saying, "Urip iku urup" means "to live is to be the light for another." In that sense, you are working to create opportunity for people to be 'alive'. Personally, I'd like to thank you all for the continuous supports, for expecting the best from me as well as showing compassion whenever things are tough for me. I appreciate the opportunity and the appreciation you have expressed in many ways. — @ouiCherie ------------------------- ✨ You all are an inspiration for us. Team work can make anything happen if the right amount of devotion and dedication is put into the work. Thank you so much 🎉 — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ Thanks Admin Team for all your hard work. Thanks for being our think tank. Thanks for everything you do. Each one of you work very hard, it shows. — @calmMango9611 ------------------------- ✨ Thankyou for being so kind and supportive towards us. I feel nice being a part of this place and really grateful to your work for making it a safe and supportive community! 🥰 — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ Thank you so much all of you for being so helpful and prompt in handling 7cups — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ I appreciate the admin team for making our community vibrant and so beautiful. I truly admire their dedication and hardwork. — @Isentropic ------------------------- ✨ Hello, everyone in admin team! You all are so amazing. I know it's not an easy task to do a job behind the scenes. It takes a lot of time and effort. Yet you all contribute with your best in improving this community. I'm really grateful for that. We may have a lot more to improve and may have a long journey. But even the smallest contribution each of you make adds up to creating a big impact. Thank you for everything you've done so far and would continue to do. Though we might not say it everyday, we all appreciate you! <3 — @bubblingBreeze14 ------------------------- ✨ Y'all are always taking that extra mile in supporting our community through various initiatives and activities, and there really isn't a thanks big enough to suffice here. Much love, appreciation, respect, and gratitude for y'all always, for everything you do, and for everything you are. Simply phenomenal and wow! ❤️ — @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ------------------------- ------------------------- Please be welcomed to express along your gratitude for them as well.
Appreciating the Admins! - 1/5
by theriverissinging
Last post
October 28th, 2022
...See more Hello everyone! I hope y'all are keeping well. You might have known from others, observed around by yourself, or directly worked with our hardworking and caring admins who strive to make the 7 Cups experience better for everyone. ------------------------- So, we thought of doing a small initiative to appreciate everything they do. Over the next week or so, we'll be publishing tiny notes of gratitude that leaders all over 7 cups, it's various areas/domains, have sent in for our admins. Please be welcomed to express along your gratitude for them as well. If you don't know who they are, here's a glimpse into their profiles! @GlenM @Heather225 @EvelyneRose @CheeryMango @SoulfullyAButterfly @Hope @ASilentObserver @bookworm4 ------------------------- Appreciating the Admins! - 2/5 [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/CommunityHighlights_2088/AppreciatingtheAdmins25_289725/] Appreciating the Admins! - 3/5 [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/CommunityHighlights_2088/AppreciatingtheAdmins35_289919/] Appreciating the Admins! - 4/5 [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/CommunityHighlights_2088/AppreciatingtheAdmins45_290097/] Appreciating the Admins! - 5/5 [https://www.7cups.com/forum/PositivityGratitude_170/CommunityHighlights_2088/AppreciatingtheAdmins55_290098/] ------------------------- Here are a few things people have to say about the Admin Team as a whole! ------------------------- ✨ Glen, H, Obs, butterfly, rose, mango, worm thanks for your efforts and hard work to keep this site running. ❤️ — @Kindsoul10 ------------------------- ✨ I just want to say a super big thank you to you all for all the hard work you’s all put into 7cups, from creating the idea of the website, to monitoring the forums, keeping an eye and running the academy so smoothly, to interviewing potential atls, to keeping an eye on the quality of the listeners, to chatroom engagement and keeping an eye on all of the above, and so many more things, You All Are Amazing. And not just me, not just the reader and other anonymous people, but We All are ever so grateful to you all and i say from my quite glittery cookie crumb covered heart the biggest thank you i could ever do. So Thank You all for Everything You Do to keep 7cups running as smoothly as possible, and thank you all for keeping everyone safe as possible 😊 — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ Thanks for providing this amazing space where I can come to to get support and to feel less alone. This community is wonderful and I am very thankful for you guys holding it together. — @Modestorange545533 ------------------------- ✨ thanks for everything you do — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ Thank you for your astounding work! You all are exceptional, uniquely virtuous and a blessing to 7 Cups. None of this would be as great as it is without you, so thank you for your nurturing and spectacular efforts! You are an inspiration and a bunch of magnificent role models, so, again, thank you for that. Please be proud of yourself: you are a shining star! Thank you for being you <3 *Hugs* <3 — @Daf8 ------------------------- ✨ Thank you Admin Team!! You're all amazing and truly inspiring. We appreciate you. <3 — Anonymous ------------------------- ✨ A big big thank you to the whole team for being such patient souls. Glen and Heather were the ones who guided me through the LDP, thank you for all those informative posts. Obs and Hope are my role models. Ayesha, Evelyn, and Mango are such genuine people. I hope to find some offline friends like you guys. Thanks, worm for texting me and informing me about the programs. Love all of you 🖤❤🧡💛💚💙💜 — @KimByeongIn ------------------------- More thank you notes on their way! 😄
Community Spotlight - September 2021
by ASilentObserver
Last post
October 14th, 2021
...See more Hello Community Leader & Hosts Thank you for your efforts and contributions to the community in the month of September 2021. Your dedication and spirit to help and support made a difference in the projects you are part of and in the lives of many. It is incredible to note that how all the community leaders constantly thinking and working to bring more support and serve better to the community members. Here are a couple of highlights I like to share! * 289 community leaders went above and beyond in their roles to support the community in their roles. * 213 Hosts have hosted 3137 sessions so far. These sessions varied ranging from Check-ins, Sharing circles, Support Sessions, to Guided Discussions, Fun Hours, and Meetings. I want to give a personal shout-out to each one of you for your thoughtful work. Thank you once more and I look forward to working with you all in October to serve the best to our community. Note: If you received tagged notification for this post, I want to say, "Thank you for all your work and efforts in the community. You are valued."
Community Spotlight - August 2021
by ASilentObserver
Last post
September 4th, 2021
...See more Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well. Please join me to appreciate and send your high fives, shout outs to the community leaders who went above and beyond to support the community in the month of August. Our Community is filled with amazing members, listeners, community leaders who are contributing in their own ways to bring support and compassion to the community every day in the 1-1 Chats, Group Support Chatrooms, Forums, different community programs, and projects. We value you and your contribution matters. Here are a couple of highlights I like to share! * 400+ community leaders went the extra mile to support the community in their roles. * 250+ Hosts hosted 31+ sessions during the month of August. These sessions varied ranging from Check-ins, Sharing circles, Support Sessions, to Guided Discussions, Fun Hours, and Meetings. A huge shout out to 400+ community leaders, 250+ hosts, and every listener and member for their wonderful work, leadership, and compassionate support to the community. High five!! We appreciate your presence and efforts to build an awesome Support Community. Let's continue to support and take care of our community together! As well as, all are invited to participate in the September Support Team Festival [https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupSupport_168/GroupSupportInformationandUpdates_822/SeptemberSupportTeamFestivalJoinus_258172/]!!
Community Spotlight - July 2021
by ASilentObserver
Last post
August 10th, 2021
...See more Greetings Team, I hope everyone is feeling as the sun is shining at the beach. July flew by as fast as it arrived. But, we did a lot of good work and I am thankful to the entire community and leaders. Here are a couple of highlights I like to share! * 374+ community leaders went the extra mile to support the community in their roles. * 300+ Hosts hosted 3000+ sessions during the month of July. These sessions varied ranging from Check-ins, Sharing circles, Support Sessions, to Guided Discussions, Fun Hours, and Meetings. * And, similarly in June, 54% of the goal we achieved as the community leadership team. The community leadership team includes all roles, monthly requirements, etc. Let's try to get 60% this month. A huge shout out to 374+ community leaders + 300+ hosts for their wonderful work, leadership, and compassionate support to the community. High five!! As a small token of gratitude, 1000 cheers are awarded to everyone! We appreciate your presence and efforts to build an awesome Support Community. Let's continue to support and take care of our community together! As well as, all are invited to participate in the August Special Event - 30 days Self Esteem Challenge [https://www.7cups.com/forum/GroupSupport_168/GroupSupportInformationandUpdates_822/AugustSelfEsteem30DayChallengeGroupSupportMasterpost_255192/]! For more information, you could reach out to our organizers: @cheerymango (Subcommunities ambassador) & @lulurings (Group Support Mentor Leader)
Community Spotlight - June 2021
by ASilentObserver
Last post
July 25th, 2021
...See more Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. Thank you for being an Awesome Community Leader and part of the Community Leadership Team! I appreciate all the efforts and contributions you made in the month of June 2021. Here are a couple of highlights I like to share! * 371+ community leaders went the extra mile to support the community in their roles. Also, the team grew up and joined 300+ Clubs! * 280+ Hosts hosted 2800+ sessions during the month of June. These sessions varied ranging from Check-ins, Sharing circles, Support Sessions, to Guided Discussions, Fun Hours, and Meetings. * 54% of the goal we achieved as the community leadership team. The community leadership team includes all roles, its monthly requirements etc. I am sure we can do better in the next month. A huge shout out to 371+ community leaders + 280+ hosts for their incredible work and leadership. High five!! As a token of gratitude, 1000 cheers are awarded to everyone! <3 Let's continue to support and take care of our community! And, Question time! I have a question for you. Please do share your thoughts with the community! * What is your all-time favorite role out of all roles you have so far that you enjoyed being in it and Why? * How could we support you better in your role?
Community Spotlight - May 2021
by ASilentObserver
Last post
June 14th, 2021
...See more Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well. I am grateful to you for your compassionate support, love, and careful contributions in May to make an impact in everyone's lives. Thank you for being an Awesome Community Leader and part of the Community Leadership Team! Here are a couple of highlights I like to share! * 312 community leaders went the extra mile to support the community in their roles. Also, the team grew up and joined 300+ Clubs! * 224 Hosts hosted 2677 sessions during the month of May. These sessions varied ranging from Check-ins, Sharing circles, Support Sessions, to Guided Discussions, Fun Hours, and Meetings. A huge shout out to 312 community leaders + 224 hosts for their incredible work and leadership. High five!! And, Question time! I have a question for you. Please do share your thoughts with the community! If you could teach us one skill that you learned recently, what will it be? Why?

A Big Warm Welcome to Everyone Visiting or Joining our Positivity & Gratitude Community!

Our community aims to spread positive vibes through forums, chatrooms & growth path activities for everyone to grow and move forward in life.

❤ Click the "Join this Community" button to stay updated with our featured community activities.

❤ Click the "Check-in Today" button to let us know how you're doing. We care about your well-being!

Learn more about our community activities below!

1. Join our Forum Activities  

Start exploring our forums with a few ones listed below :

(Forums mentioned below are clickable)

Welcomes & Connections

Positive Messages & Reminders

Insights & Positive Experiences

Cupversaries & Birthdays 

We have 14 forums open for everybody! Check out our complete list of forums Here

2. Join our Chatroom Activities in the Positivity Corner Room  

We have weekly Guided Discussions & Positivity Mini sessions!

Check out our Upcoming Positivity Mini Sessions in this forum: Positivity Corner Sessions 

Note: Chatroom will be visible at the discussion time here

3. Join our Growth Path!  

Moving Forward with Positive Focus

Additional Information  

1. Join our taglist to stay updated with our regular activities Here!

2. Meet our amazing team Here!

3. Interested in joining our team? Click Here!

4. Have queries related to P&G - community or team? Please contact: @CheeryMango / @VerseArt

5. Share P&G community-related feedback Here

6. Appreciate a person Here

Community Guidelines

Positivity & Gratitude community aims to provide a space to spread positive energy, hoping to inspire everyone on 7cups to grow & move forward in their life.

So here are few things to remember and follow:

Spread positive vibes only

❤ Everyone is welcome to create threads & participate in the forums mentioned with these notes:

[Community Use] & [Team & Community Use]

❤ Be respectful and supportive towards everyone

❤ Take good care of yourself

❤ Stay strong, stay hopeful & enjoy!

Note: 

Forums with the notes mentioned below are open for both thread creation and participation:

[Community Use] & [Team & Community Use]

These forums are open for everyone's use!

Forums with the notes mentioned below are only open for participation:

[Team Use] & [Admin Use]

Please do not create threads here. 

(Threads created here will be moved to other forums)

These guidelines are specific to the Positivity & Gratitude Community. We kindly request you to follow them, as well as the basic Forum Guidelines. as they are to ensure clarity, positivity & safety for everyone!

Community Leaders
Community Mentor Leader
Community Mentor / Teen Community Star
Community Resources

7 Cups Self-Help Guides related to Positivity & Gratitude

Hope 

Boundaries

❤ Getting Unstuck

Forgiveness

Acceptance & Commitment Therapy

Exercise Motivation

Also here is a guide for all the Searching Souls: 7 Cups for the Searching Soul

Check out more Self-Help Guides Here

7 Cups Mindfulness Exercises related to Positivity & Gratitude (Under or Approx 15 Minutes)

❤ Acceptance 

Acceptance of Thoughts and Feelings - Part 1     Acceptance of Thoughts and Feelings - Part 2

❤ Joy 

Befriending     Happiness at Work     Joy

❤ Power and Change 

Positive Change     My Intentions Have Infinite Organizing Power     Ten-Minute Wisdom Meditation     

The Secret of Attraction

❤ Love & Compassion 

Loving Kindness Meditation     Loving the World     Loving-Kindness Meditation     Self-Compassion Break

❤ Imagination 

The Five Minute Miracle - Imagination     Feeling Excitement     Eating a Piece of Chocolate

❤ Self-Esteem Assistance 

Self-Esteem Blackboard

❤ Motivational 

Change Yourself - Don't Wait for the World to Change     Aging with Integrity     Risk and Planning for Success     

Sport Motivation     Hot Air Balloon Motivation 

❤ Energizing 

Energizing the Body and Mind

❤ Relaxation 

Lotus Flower Relaxation     Sunrise On the Beach Mindfulness      Tropical Garden Mindfulness     

Bouncing Ball Mindfulness      Cloud Castles     Magic Bubbles      Magical Forest     Rainbow Sandbox Mindfulness

❤ Guided Meditations 

Guided Forgiveness Meditation

Guided Meditation: "A Moment of Calm"

Guided Meditation: "Coming Home to Presence"

Guided Meditation: "Living, Vivid Hereness"

Guided Meditation: Metta (Loving kindness)

Guided Meditation for Love & Positivity

❤ Meditations 

Living Carefree     Ten-Minute Wisdom Meditation

Check out more Mindfulness Exercises Here

7 Cups Questions & Answers related to Positivity & Gratitude

Self-Esteem: https://www.7cups.com/qa-self-esteem-46/

Getting Unstuck: https://www.7cups.com/qa-getting-unstuck-37/

Forgivenesshttps://www.7cups.com/qa-forgiveness-32/

Spirituality: https://www.7cups.com/qa-spirituality-47/

Exercise Motivation: https://www.7cups.com/qa-exercise-motivation-28/

Check out our Forum on Additional Positivity Resources (Outside 7 Cups)