Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Project Tulip Awardees August 2024

Hope August 30th
Hi everyone! I hope you are well. Time to announce our latest tulip awardees, these are all the submissions since our last post. This is an award given to listeners who have been consistently supporting their members. Only members can nominate and only listeners can get this badge. You can read more about the project here.

Note: The number of tulips next to their username indicates how many members nominated them. Nominated listeners receive one tulip (per nomination) next to their username along with the tulip badge. Please note a listener can be nominated by the same member only once. Members can nominate 3 listeners a month, the 3 need to be different listeners each month. '

mailAre you a member? You can nominate a listener for the tulip badge here.

Kristynsmama🌷
AdrienLovesYou23🌷
incredibleRainbows2036🌷
Blacksonja7788🌷
Rach789🌷
joyfulShoe7660🌷
Sunisshiningandsoareyou🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
SparkyGizmo🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷
SparklingSeashells🌷🌷🌷🌷
icedlatte000🌷
LynLyn87🌷🌷
CatNerd🌷
halcyonCloud2036🌷
fruityPond7887🌷
cristlecares🌷🌷
EnigmaticCat24🌷
Happysouled🌷
HollowBlack🌷
ChillingRain🌷
safeplacexx🌷
Just4youthe1🌷
Tulipsmile🌷🌷🌷
Safespace26🌷
Jenna 🌷

Congratulations! 
@Kristynsmama @AdrienLovesYou23 @incredibleRainbows2036 @Blacksonja7788 @Rach789 @joyfulShoe7660 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SparkyGizmo @SparklingSeashells @icedlatte000 @LynLyn87 @CatNerd @halcyonCloud2036 @fruityPond7887 @cristlecares @EnigmaticCat24 @Happysouled @Communitymodanne @HollowBlack @ChillingRain @safeplacexx @Just4youthe1 @Tulipsmile @Safespace26 @Jenna

SerenityLight August 30th

Congratulations!!! 💗

Apeatrice August 30th

Congratulations buddies. Thank you for your efforts in giving love and support.

(Sending hugs and candy if accepted)

@Kristynsmama @AdrienLovesYou23 @incredibleRainbows2036 @Blacksonja7788 @Rach789 @joyfulShoe7660 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SparkyGizmo @SparklingSeashells @icedlatte000 @LynLyn87 @CatNerd @halcyonCloud2036 @fruityPond7887 @cristlecares @EnigmaticCat24 @Happysouled @Communitymodanne @HollowBlack @ChillingRain @safeplacexx @Just4youthe1 @Tulipsmile @Safespace26 @Jenna

AdrienLovesYou23 August 30th

@Hope thank you so much

peacefulpurple08 August 30th

@AdrienLovesYou23

Congrats Adrien! 🎉 

trueconfidant123 August 30th

winni-the-pooh-congrats.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 30th

@Hope

Thank you for announcing the Tulips Awardees, Hope! ヾ( ╹ヮ╹ )ノ”

It is a truly well deserved Tulips Award! ᗢ🌷🥳🌷ᗢ

congratulations to the awesome listeners and thank you for your hard work! ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ

images-19-5_1725032949.jpeg

reallyoverallofit August 30th

Congratulations to you all. Thank you for giving your energy to making the world better. 

GoodTrouble19 August 30th

@Hope congratulations 

FeureVox August 30th

Congratulations to all the Tulip Awardees for August 2024! 🌷

Your consistent support and kindness towards members have truly made a positive impact.

It's heartwarming to see such dedication and empathy in our community.

A special shoutout to those who received multiple tulips—your efforts have touched the hearts of many.

Keep shining and spreading hope; you are making a difference in the lives of so many. Thank you for being the excellent listeners you are!

Heather225 August 30th

congrats tulips!!
tulip-flower.gif

SpadeSystem August 30th

Congratulations to everyone!!! You are all great amazing listeners! ❤️❤️❤️

HealingTalk August 30th

Awesome Listeners!

congratulations_1725059507.jpg

LynLyn87 August 30th

@Hope

awww wait omg i didn't know this was even thing! Thanks whoever nommed me :0 I live yall so so much! 

LynLyn87 August 30th

@LynLyn87

Omg I forgot my hearts

💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷💚🩷

HealingTalk August 31st

You had 2 Tulips at the same time!

For every Tulip, there are many Members who benefit a lot from your support but don't know about this award, or are too troubled to pay attention and go through the procedure.

You are a great Listener, no doubt about it, congratulations!

I am very proud of you, Lyn!

@LynLyn87

WharfRat August 31st

Congratulations

SparkyGizmo August 31st

@Hope

Hi Hope! 😊 ❤️ 

Many thanks for creating this forum post, for tagging me and for the Tulip program! 🌷

To whomever nominated me, I cannot thank you enough my sweet friend! ❤️ You have no idea what it is that you have done for me as a human being today! Thank you for "seeing me", thank you for seeing the value in me as a person as well as my efforts here on the platform!

Thank you for the gift 🎁 that you have given to me today. This is such a big deal to me that someone cared enough about me, that thought of me, that found me to be worthy of this and went through all of the time and effort to nominate me. Makes my eyes well up, wiping away a few tears, but it's crying a bit (more than just a bit) and in the "good way". 

I am so very grateful for you, whomever it is that you may be! ❤️ My promise to you is that in my gratitude moments at the end of the day, you will be counted in them. It won't just be for today. ❤️   Any bit of kindness extended to me has a deep and lasting effect. I won't forget this moment or the past moments and people who have nominated me prior. ❤️

Thank you for filling up my cup today! I now have an even fuller cup to pour from to give to others in turn! 

big big *hugs* ❤️ you sweet soul! 

Hi fellow Tulipians! 😊 🌷 ❤️

Wow! Well done my friends! It's an absolute honor for me to be given the privilege of sitting here and celebrating your victory right along side of you! Clearly, you have much to feel so very good about! I hope you embrace the moment, bask in the glow of being nominated for this and for someone caring about you and your good works to the degree that they would go through the process.  They seem to feel most strongly and believe in you just as much as you believed in them! ❤️

I love the Tulip award! 🌷 I feel as if it not only speaks volumes about the recipient ; it speaks volumes about the kind human being that made this happen for you! 

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Tulipsmile August 31st

@SparkyGizmo thanks-thank-you.gifuwow23-uwoww.gifyoure-words-are-beautiful-emma-heesters.gifra5571-w-ra575.gif

SparkyGizmo August 31st

@Tulipsmile

❤️❤️❤️

Sparklingdiamonds August 31st

@Hope

Congratulations everyone 7cups wouldn't be complete without you! Thank you for all your hard work and kind hearts, you make the world a better place to live. 

Special shout-out to @communitymodanne and @haycloncloud! Wtg!👏👏👏💕

StrawberryShaken August 31st

Congratulations and thank you for contributing to the communities here 🫶🙏

@Hope Thank you for your post! 💓

A special congratulations to all tulip awardees! 🌷

congratulations-gif.gif

amiablePeace77 August 31st

@Hope

Congratulations everyone! 👍

NikolaPetrov August 31st

Yes

competentTruth3079 2 days ago

@Hope You've got an amazing profile pic, I like that motion rich snow globe.