Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

sadcat13 April 18th

@Georginahowe sorry to tag you this way, posting malfunctioned so hard it got posted multiple times and didn´t even gave me a link, so need to grab the link to this message, please check the appreciation above and sorry for the inconvenience 😊

WeEarth April 19th

@sadcat13

I liked this post 💓

WeEarth April 19th

@sadcat13

I liked this post 💓

Georginahowe April 19th

@WeEarth

Its not letting me tag

sadcat13 April 19th

@Georginahowe yes we are experiencing a glitch currently with the forums for some reason, hoping it gets resolved 

Georginahowe April 19th

@josiahcooper 

Thank you coopie 

Georginahowe April 19th

@josiahcooper 

Thank you coopie 

Georginahowe April 19th

@josiahcooper 

Thank you coopie 

A super special post for a superrr special hooman!🥰

Hey hey @Lovemymoonflowers, this one's for you from @VictoriaLove7, who was really thoughtful in making the graphic for you too!💛

image_1713511583.png

Niibuddy, I know you're on a break right now, but see? sooo many people think of you here and are wishing you well, always, myself included. I hope this tag reaches you first when you're next online here so this serves as your recurring reminding of what a beautiful hooman you are and how dearly appreciated you are by your peers.💛

Vic being ever so warm, also sent some sunshine for youu!🌞

image_1713511833.png

Thank youu, for always trying to make your friends feel seen and cared for, Viccc, and you do such a fantastic job at creating the cutesttt graphics hehe. Keep being youu!💛
VictoriaLove7 April 19th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshineee 🌞❤⊂(ᵔ◡ᵔ⊂)❤ for posting this appreciation for Nii 🌙🥧 from me ٩( ᐖ )۶❤

Thank youu also for creating the cute colors for the letters in typing that match with the soft purple & soft pink peach 🍑 colors of the flowers ৶ꕤꕤ७ in the graphic. 🥺❤😭❤ (*´◡`*)

The letters color for the message in typing is soft purple because the color of the font in the graphic & one of the flowers ৶ꕤ७ color is soft purple ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The letters color for the names in typing is soft pink peach 🍑 because one of the flowers ৶ꕤ७ color is soft pink peach 🍑 

The hearts 💛 in typing is yellow because the color of Sunshine 🌞❤ , the font color in the Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic, & the color of the crescent moon 🌙 is yellow ©️ Sunshine's 🌞❤ original cute style! 🥳❤ ୧( ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ )୨❤

Thank youu also for your sweet message 🥺❤, for making the Sunshine 🌞❤ in this post even brighter ᕙ(ᵔоᵔ)ᕗ & mostly thank you for being youu (∩˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ∩)❤

@VictoriaLove7

🥰🤗❤

thank-you-thanks.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 20th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🌞❤🤗❤

owlie.gif

TheFantasticPengua April 20th

@Sam112211

Hey hey! We have another wonderful entry! Thank you to our Secret Friend who submitted this request! This shows compassion and we are so incredibly grateful for the both of you! 

Here are the beautiful traits!: 

😄Cheerful - They are fun to be around.

😊Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

pink-red-yellow-colorful-bake-shop-grand-opening-flyer-1_1713589157.jpg

Once again, thank you to our Secret Friend who submitted this! The submission asked for pink and a sweet dessert! This was created by Pengua. 🍰

If you want to spread more smiles, you can fill out a form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsCXyPYjQ4dsfLMh2ZzXC4of1lEutJsSasbkzc6JLDq7b8ow/viewform

VictoriaLove7 April 20th

@TheFantasticPengua

It is a cute pink sweet snacks 🍭🍰 theme graphic, Pengu! ੯‧̀͡⬮\(。╹▿╹。)/

There is a bread with red pink 🍓 strawberry, candy 🍭, pink fruits drink🍸, strawberry 🍓 pie 🥧,  soft pink cookies,  a pink heart ᯓᡣ𐭩 outline 💗 with a soft pink background graphic. ૮( •ᴗ• )ა

The font color is pink because the food color in the graphic is pink & the letters color in typing is soft pink because the graphic color tone is soft pink ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

@Sam112211

Hey hey! We have another wonderful entry! Thank you to our Secret Friend who submitted this request! This shows compassion and we are so incredibly grateful for the both of you! 

😊Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

pink-red-yellow-colorful-bake-shop-grand-opening-flyer-1_1713589157.jpg

Once again, thank you to our Secret Friend who submitted this! The submission asked for pink and a sweet dessert! This was created by Pengua. 🍰

If you want to spread more smiles, you can fill out a form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsCXyPYjQ4dsfLMh2ZzXC4of1lEutJsSasbkzc6JLDq7b8ow/viewform

@Sam112211

😊Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

pink-red-yellow-colorful-bake-sh_1713589468.jpg

If you want to spread more smiles, you can fill out a form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsCXyPYjQ4dsfLMh2ZzXC4of1lEutJsSasbkzc6JLDq7b8ow/viewfor

Hello all! We have a wonderful new submission from @Maeeeeebae999 for @ReganL !

We truly appreciate your dedication to making 7 Cups a better place! We thank you all for your submissions, and it means so much to us. 💗

Here are the qualities!:

💙Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

🙂Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

😊Rational - They are sensible, not moody.

😄Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.

🏃Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

🫂Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

😀Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

pink-cute-feminine-valentine-s-d_1713590609.jpg

Thank you once again for the submissions! We truly thank you all. If you want to help us continue spreading smiles, you can submit this form!: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScsCXyPYjQ4dsfLMh2ZzXC4of1lEutJsSasbkzc6JLDq7b8ow/viewform

This was created by Pengua.

VictoriaLove7 April 20th

@TheFantasticPengua

It is a pretty tiny hearts on the sky theme graphic, Pengu! ੯‧̀͡⬮٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

There are tiny white hearts 🤍 & hearts ᰔᩚ outline on a purplish sky with soft blue & soft purple cloud ☁️  ☁️ There is a blue speech bubble 🗨 with the message on it (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The font color for the message in the graphic is white because the hearts 🤍 & the hearts ᰔᩚ outline color are white

The letters colors is purple because some of the cloud color is purple & blue because some of the cloud color is blue (๑•᎑•๑)

sky2Ocean20 April 20th

heyy heyy 💚 @greenTalker5021 💚, here is a package delivering you on behalf of  ✨ @TheFantasticPengua 

due_1713622417.png

q-1_1713622434.png

due-1_1713622450.png

Do you have any 7cups friends to appreciate and spread some smile ?? you can do it 👉 over here

heathermarie95 April 21st

Hello Peer Appreciation Team

@Vagii has sent us an appreciation

screenshot-2024-04-21-at-7-10-16-pm_1713741093.png

screenshot-2024-04-21-at-7-10-25-pm_1713741103.png

Tagging PAT -

@aaliyahy909 @AlleyCatNemo @AnnaSilverberg @Avaria @Bella20 @BrightIndigo @Bubbles2025 @bubblingbreeze14 @ChromaticFinss @CompassionateArrow @EmberOfHope @Fristo @GloriaD @Harsvin @Heathermarie95 @HeavenlyMagic @Kristynsmama @LoveMyMoonflowers @morganwindow @Optimisticempath @sadcat13 @sky2Ocean20 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @teenytinyturtle @TheFantasticPengua @Walker7957 @WeEarth @YourCaringConfidant

heathermarie95 April 21st

@heathermarie95

sorry for the dupe post. it said it failed to post ! :D

AnnaSilverberg April 22nd
@heathermarie95

It's been fixed 

✨💙✨
✨ 
heathermarie95 April 22nd

@AnnaSilverberg

thank you :D

AnnaSilverberg April 22nd
@heathermarie95

I'm loving the colors! 
It's got such a magical vibe to it! 

@Vagii
Thank
you for your amazingly sweet and kind words! 
I am so proud of your wonderful Smile Spreader team,
thank you for acknowledging all the amazing work that they do 
💙
✨💙✨
✨ 
HeavenlyMagic April 22nd

•─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-•─────────•

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @kindHug676 ✨💖given by the adorable Secret Friend  💌

Dear @kindHug676, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Self care kit 🩷🩵 🤗

You deserve this. 🌷

31_1713771336.png

And oh wait. Here’s a video your appreciator wanted to share with you with lots of love: 🎁

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKwJxW6CqM&pp=ygUcdGhhbmsgeW91IG5hdGhhbmllbCByYXRlbGlmZg%3D%3D 💗 💗 💗 💗 💗

Raw text:  Kind is a very special person. She does so much to help others. She's always quick with helpful links and resources, excellent feedback, and caring words. You are awesome Kind, don't you ever forget it. You are the kind of person that this world needs, now more than ever. I personally am very grateful to know you. You inspire me daily to keep going, even though things are rough, to be kind and patient with people, even when they are being difficult. You are truly a decent, wholesome, and wonderful human being. Please take care of yourself. You are among the people who make me feel hope for this world, and give me the strength to continue to be in it. I've requested a self-care kit with this post, and I truly hope that it includes one, instead of just a picture that says 'selfcare kit' on it. I hope you are finding things each day to bring a smile to your face, and your heart. That you are finding reasons to laugh, even when life makes you want to cry. That each day you find something that makes you know that life is worthwhile, and that You are worthwhile. I find each of these things every day, in you. You are my hero Kind. I hope you are doing well. (⁠っ⁠.⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠っ💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

VictoriaLove7 April 23rd

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty letter ✉ theme graphic, Magic! 🪄\(。╹▿╹。)/

There is a lined paper 📃 with handwritten type font for the message on a soft brown handwritten motifs. It is for kindhug, so there is this (⁠っ⁠.⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠っ in the graphic. The font color is soft brown because the color of the paper with motifs is soft brown   (..◜ᴗ◝..)

There is an envelope ✉ at the bottom of the letter & it is sealed with a red sealing wax. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

There are these •─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

HeavenlyMagic April 22nd

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @kindHug676 ✨💖given by the adorable Secret Friend  💌

Dear @kindHug676, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Self care kit 🩷🩵 🤗

You deserve this. 🌷

31_1713771524.png

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hEKwJxW6CqM&pp=ygUcdGhhbmsgeW91IG5hdGhhbmllbCByYXRlbGlmZg%3D%3D

Raw text:  Kind is a very special person. She does so much to help others. She's always quick with helpful links and resources, excellent feedback, and caring words. You are awesome Kind, don't you ever forget it. You are the kind of person that this world needs, now more than ever. I personally am very grateful to know you. You inspire me daily to keep going, even though things are rough, to be kind and patient with people, even when they are being difficult. You are truly a decent, wholesome, and wonderful human being. Please take care of yourself. You are among the people who make me feel hope for this world, and give me the strength to continue to be in it. I've requested a self-care kit with this post, and I truly hope that it includes one, instead of just a picture that says 'selfcare kit' on it. I hope you are finding things each day to bring a smile to your face, and your heart. That you are finding reasons to laugh, even when life makes you want to cry. That each day you find something that makes you know that life is worthwhile, and that You are worthwhile. I find each of these things every day, in you. You are my hero Kind. I hope you are doing well. (⁠っ⁠.⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠っ💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

VictoriaLove7 April 23rd

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty letter ✉ theme graphic, Magic! 🪄\(。╹▿╹。)/

There is a lined paper 📃 with handwritten type font for the message on a soft brown handwritten motifs. It is for kindhug, so there is this (⁠っ⁠.⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠っ in the graphic. The font color is soft brown because the color of the paper with motifs is soft brown   (..◜ᴗ◝..)

There is an envelope ✉ at the bottom of the letter & it is sealed with a red sealing wax. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠

There are these •─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

HeavenlyMagic April 22nd

An Appreciation 💌 to the lovely, @DelicateMonkey ✨💖given by the adorable @Sunisshiningandsoareyou  💌

Dear @DelicateMonkey, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing. 

🎀 Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: A Smile •‿•

You deserve this.

32_1713773417.png

Raw text: Hey hey Monkey, just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your sweet presence in cupsland, you're such a fun, supportive and kind presence whether in forums or the listener room and have been doing so amazing in your roles. Keep up the good work!😊

VictoriaLove7 April 23rd

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute monkey 🐒 theme graphic, Magic! 🪄⊂((>⊥<))⊃

It is a monkey 🐒 theme because it is for Monkey 🐒 ⊂((ᵕ.ᵕ))⊃

There is a yellow Sunshine 🌞❤ in the center of the graphic because it is from Sunshine! 🌞❤ & there are various monkey 🐒 poses, hanging on a tree 🌳, smiling, holding a banana 🐵🍌, & standing on his hand. The monkeys 🐒 have these faces Ⴚ(●᎑●)Ⴢ  ⊂((◕ˑ̫◕))つⳊ ⊂((•‿̮• ))🍌⊃ ⍝((◕‿̮◕))⊃🍌

The font color is brown because the monkey 🐵 color is brown Ⴚ(●ტ●)Ⴢ

There are these •─────────•-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- Ⴚ(●ꎴ●)Ⴢ

The message in typing is green because the color of the leaves 🍃 in the graphic is green ⊂((ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ))⊃

@HeavenlyMagic

Aww this is too cutuuu, thank you for creating such a lovely graphic to deliver my appreciation for @DelicateMonkey, Magic!💗

delicateMonkey April 26th

@HeavenlyMagic

Omg what an amazing gift 🥹
It has been an absolute honor to be a part of the joy and support that Cups spreads, and I hope to be a part of it for even longer!

One of the best parts about this site is getting to meet and bond with my fellow listeners, especially @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 💛 Your username couldn't be more accurate if you tried! Sun, you are such a ray of light here on 7Cups, your warmth and brightness is felt wherever you go 💛

Thank you for your kind words, Sun! And thank you @HeavenlyMagic for the adorable graphic!

@delicateMonkey

Such sweet words awww, thank youuu, it's been an humbling honor. Lots of love and sunshine your way!🥰💛

sadcat13 April 24th

@TheFantasticPengua has a sweet dessert and a special message for @tidyWest6771

647400eb37daae00fcbef62634d2cbfd_1713924729.jpg

Pengua highlighted these of your traits:

🍓 Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork
🍓 Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together
🍓 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🍓 Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made
🍓 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
🍓 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🍓 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

having-ability-to-delegate-they-facilitate-teamwork-problem-solver-they-avoid-using-emotional-reactions-to-guide-their-decisions-and-collaborate-with-others-to-problem-solve-together-cheerful_1713924817.png

Your friend´s special message for you:

I stumbled across Tidy months ago, and I have not seen a member more dedicated towards their own mental health and challenges. I have been able to meet with this brilliant member twice a week, and together we have faced adversity together. There have been highs and lows, barriers and open gates, but we have worked through the problems together for a better future, and a better life. I can’t say how thankful I am for the opportunity to meet them, and I hope to continue my journey with them as well.

i-stumbled-across-tidy-months-ago-and-i-have-not-seen-a-member-more-dedicated-towards-their-own-mental-health-and-challenges-i-have-been-able-to-meet-with-this-brilliant-member-twice-a-week-and_1713924868.png

Thank you for being a member of our community! Your dedication is truly admirable 😊

Thank you Pengua for appreciating Tidy. It is so sweet of you to recognize their effort and letting them know how proud you are of how far they came 😊

VictoriaLove7 April 24th

@sadcat13

It is a cute green plants 🌿 & strawberries 🍓 theme graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛/ᐠ •ヮ• マ Ⳋ

The message graphic is green plants 🌿 🌱 theme, so the font color is green. The qualities graphic is a green leaves 🍃 theme ^•⩊•^

There are red strawberries 🍓 on a green container image. The strawberries 🍓 look yumm (っ˘ڡ˘ 🍓ς)

So the letters color in typing is green & each quality has a strawberry 🍓 point ≽^ᵔ⩊ᵔ^

sadcat13 April 24th

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for your amazing analysis, I deeply appreciate it 😊

VictoriaLove7 April 24th

@sadcat13

Thank you for making cute graphic, cat! 🐈‍⬛ ᓚ₍^•⩊•^₎

sadcat13 April 24th

@VictoriaLove7 😊

sky2Ocean20 April 24th

@UnassumingEyes 👀 

ヽ(◔◡◔)ノ

you got an appreciation from 

Vic  @VictoriaLove7 🌈

Vic says

vic_1713946370.png

Message in typing:

UnassumingEyes is consoling other teenies without pretension. 

( ◉‿◉ )

Vic sent a healing tea 🍵

vicc_1713946463.png

VictoriaLove7 April 24th

@sky2Ocean20

Thank youu, Sky! 🦜 ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ for making the cute appreciation for Eyes ◔ᴗ◔ from me (..◜ᴗ◝..)

In the message graphic, there is a girl reading a book, books 📚, rulers 📏 📐, compass, because Eyes 👀 like math 🧮 & there is clapper board 🎬 because Eyes 👀 like movies (๑•᎑•๑)

The font color in the message graphic is blue because the bubbles color, the frame, & the movie clapper board 🎬 color are blue. The font color for Eyes' name is purple because Eyes 𓏗𓏗 pfp has a purple background color ヽ(◔◡◔)ノ

The healing tea image is cool, it is a K Pop singer with his unassuming eyes with a tea 🍵 

The letters color is orange 🍊 because the font color in the healing tea 🍵 image is soft orange 🍊 (。╹▿╹。)