Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

4Jasmine April 15th

@Fristo

I am a smile spreader but am having a difficult time figuring out where to find graphics or emoji's on Cookie Land to add to my notes. I want to add beautiful and encouraging images but am having a great deal of difficulty knowing how to make this process work! I am seeking assistance and guidance in becoming a fantastic smile spreader with beautiful graphics! Thank you for your kind assistance with this matter.😊  

sadcat13 April 15th

@4Jasmine hiii, I see you are the part of gratitude rain program. The gratitude rain works on the basis of private messages as long as i know, and direct messages do not allow media stuff, only emojis as far as i know. For emojis, write the message through the chat with a listener first and then copy it to the board in cookie land if you are using your phone. For Pc, you can google emojies you want and copy them in your message. But if you want to attach a picture you can do so through imgur, where you upload your picture, after upload click link and then share the link as the part of your message. If you want to find a picture or make a graphics, you can find something online or make one using programs like canva.

If you are interested in doing the work that you see in this thread, that´s a little bit different signup for that, you can do so here 😊  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfo8Myq7_mZ3_lt0AtTwRf4-7g3Fvy42oz3h-IXGS-C6Slu7g/viewform

ChromaticFinss April 17th

Hey Hey Hey!!!! 

New appreciation alert !!📢📣

@sadcat13 has sent a beautiful appreciation to @Vecius 

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

untitled-800-x-600-px-20240417-200855-0000_1713365157.png

@Vecius , Cat has sent you a beautiful cat smile too. 🖤🐱

untitled-800-x-600-px-20240417-201226-0000_1713365243.png

Appreciator : @sadcat13

Appreciated peer: @Vecius

Graphics created by : @ChromaticFinss

sadcat13 April 17th

@ChromaticFinss thank you for making this cute graphic for me 😊

VictoriaLove7 April 18th

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute cat 🐈‍⬛ theme graphic, Finss! 🐟ヾ(๑╹⩊╹๑)ノ”

It is a black cat 🐈‍⬛ theme because it is from cat 🐈‍⬛ /ᐠ •⩊• マ Ⳋ

There are black cats in various poses peeking, relaxing, stretching , & climbing ฅ^◉ ﻌ◉^ฅ & there are cat paws 🐾 prints

The cats have soft pink ears & nose & this face /ᐠ

The letters color & the hearts 🖤 are black because the cat 🐈‍⬛ /ᐠ •⩊• マ Ⳋ color in the graphic is black ⚫ & the name is in soft pink because the ears & the nose color are soft pink^^ฅ & because in the smile image, the paws colors are black & soft pink ฅ^ ᵔ⩊ᵔ ^

I like the Sunflower 🌻 in the message! \(*´꒳`*)/

The smile image is also cute! The smiling cat has this face (^ᵔ⩊ᵔ^) & there are black & soft pink paws 🐾 prints ฅ

ChromaticFinss April 17th

Heya!!! 

See what @TheFantasticPengua has sent to @neatPond9984 !!

💛💛💛

A beautiful appreciation note ! 😊

untitled-800-x-600-px-20240417-203936-0000_1713366867.png

@TheFantasticPengua @neatPond9984 I hope your bond will stay strong forever! KEEP GROWING together 💛

@neatPond9984, Pengua is sending you lots of love 😊 💛

Appreciator : @TheFantasticPengua

Appreciated Peer: @neatPond9984

Graphics Created By : @ChromaticFinss

We also invite you to join our team here: https://forms.gle/rgPfNwytBgJRChp7A

Let's together spread hundred or more smiles every week 😀   

VictoriaLove7 April 18th

@ChromaticFinss

It is a cute Snoopy ੯‧̀͡⬮with Sunflowers 🌻 theme graphic, Finss! 🐟૮₍ 𝁽ܫ𝁽 ₎ა

It is a Snoopy ੯‧̀͡⬮theme because it is from Pengu ੯‧̀͡⬮& Pengu's pfp is Snoopy ੯‧̀͡⬮& it is yellow Sunflowers ꕤ🌻 because Pond pfp is yellow flowers 𑁍 𑁍

There is Snoopy wearing headphones 🎧 & listening, to show Pengu ੯‧̀͡⬮message about listening to Pond. There are pretty gold yellow Sunflowers 𑁍 🌻 𑁍 banner on the left part. There is Snoopy looking at a gold yellow 𑁍 Sunflower 🌻 ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ)

The Snoopy have these faces ૮₍ -ᴥ- ₎ა ੯‧̀͡⬮

The letters color is gold & the hearts are yellow 💛 because the Sunflowers 𑁍 🌻 𑁍 color in the graphic is gold yellow  𑁍 𑁍 (*´◡`*)

TheFantasticPengua April 18th

Thank you!!!

sky2Ocean20 April 18th

Heyy heyy @IamOHhh, here is a messege from @chyni

due-soon_1713438630.png

🌻🌻🌻

Our appreciator let us know that you possess these ✨ sparkling qualities  in you,

1_1713438689.png

Also, here is 🤗 lots of love 🤗 for you on chyni's behalf

2_1713438755.png

Keep shining 💛💛💛

chyni April 18th

@sky2Ocean20

thank you for posting ✨

sky2Ocean20 April 18th

@chyni

yess-girl.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 18th

@sky2Ocean20

It is a cute turtle 𓆉︎ theme graphic, Sky! 🦜 ⋋(ᵔʚᵔ)⋌

It is a turtle 🐢 theme because Oh's pfp is a turtle  𓆉︎ 

There is a green swimming turtle 𓆉︎,  bubbles, & a turtle shadow 𓆉︎ in the graphic. (。╹▿╹。)

The letters color for the message is green because the message graphic color tone &  the turtle 𓆉︎  in the message graphic are green, & because the background color of the qualities graphic & the envelope ✉ color for the lots of love image are green \(..◜ᴗ◝..)/

The letters color for the names & the hearts 💛 in typing are yellow because the font color in the message graphic, the flower ⊱✿⊰ & the seaweed color in the qualities graphic are yellow. Also because the hearts 💛 color in the lots of love image is yellow ٩(´。• ◡ •。`)੭

VictoriaLove7 April 18th

@VictoriaLove7

& I like the Sunflowers 🌻 in typing! ヘ(ˊᵕˋ ヘ) The Sunflowers 🌻 are also yellow & green theme, because it has yellow petals 𑁍 & green leaves 🍃 

sky2Ocean20 April 18th

@VictoriaLove7

I always love your reviews and cute little emojis. 

cute-adorable.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 18th

@sky2Ocean20

Thank you, Sky! 🦜 𓅨 & thank you for your works! ⋋(ᵔ⌔ᵔ )⋌

VictoriaLove7 April 18th

@sky2Ocean20

Thank you, Sky! 🦜 𓅨 & thank you for your works! ⋋(ᵔ⌔ᵔ )⋌

chyni April 18th

@VictoriaLove7

i’m just curious as to why you do these reviews 💖

chyni April 18th

@VictoriaLove7

i’m just curious as to why you do these reviews, i like them though 💖

chyni April 18th

@VictoriaLove7

heya, victoria! i’m just curious as to why you do these reviews, i like them though 💖

CallumKing2000 April 18th

@chyni Victoria is the G.O.A.T 🐐 The Gooooaaaattt 🐐 

VictoriaLove7 April 19th

@CallumKing2000

Hi burger! 🍔 ^_^

CallumKing2000 April 19th

@VictoriaLove7 hello 🐐 

VictoriaLove7 April 19th

@chyni

Because I like the graphics \( >_< )/ & because to create graphics usually take a lot of efforts, so me appreciate \( ^_^ )/

chyni April 19th

@VictoriaLove7

ohh, i see 🤗 i’m sure doing these reviews takes a lot as well, keep up the good work ✨

VictoriaLove7 April 19th

@chyni

Thank you, chyni! (..◜ᴗ◝..)

BrightIndigo April 18th

❤️🧸🤍 @CallumKing2000 has sent a lovely message and lots of love to the always wonderful @Bestvase7265 ! 🤍🧸❤️

bestvaseapp001_1713444084.jpg

❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍

CallumKing2000 mentioned the following qualities:

Intuitive
Open Minded
Friendly
Supportive
Cheerful
Respectful
Positive

What a lovely message! Thank you both for sharing kindness and warmth among us. 💙

❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍❤️🧸🤍

VictoriaLove7 April 18th

@BrightIndigo

It is a cute bear 🧸ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ theme graphic, Bright! \(ᴖ ᴑ ᴖ)/

There is a teddy bear 🧸 ⍝ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ🤍⍝ holding a white heart 🤍 The bear 🧸 wears an orange 🍊 crochet clothing with red edge. So, there are red heart ❤ bear🧸 white heart 🤍 in typing 

The letters colors for the qualities are grey & black because the graphic background color is grey & the bench on which the bear 🧸 is sitting in the photograph is black ʕ ́ᵔᴥᵔ ̀ʔっ

@Bestvase7265. 

bestVase7265 April 18th

Thanks so much! I love the bear and your very kind words. They made my day and I smiled when I saw the post.

I really enjoy our conversations. You are such a lovely, caring person who is so strong after going through so much. I am always impressed by you.   @CallumKing2000
bestVase7265 April 19th

Thanks so, so much for your kindness. It really made my day. The message and the bear were awesome.

I have fun getting to know you too. You are a great person. @CallumKing2000

@Bestvase7265 

bestVase7265 April 19th

Thanks so much! I love the bear and your very kind words. They made my day and I smiled when I saw the post.

I really enjoy our conversations. You are such a lovely, caring person who is so strong after going through so much. I am always impressed by you. @CallumKing2000
bestVase7265 April 18th

Thanks so much CallumKing2000! I love the bear and your very kind words. They made my day and I smiled when I saw the post.

I really enjoy our conversations. You are such a lovely, caring person who is so strong after going through so much. I am always impressed by you@BrightIndigo
bestVase7265 April 19th

Thanks so, so much for your kindness, CallumKing. It really made my day. The message and the bear were awesome.

I have fun getting to know you too. You are a great person. @BrightIndigo
BrightIndigo April 18th

💛😃💚 A Secret Friend has sent a lovely message and a smile to the always wonderful @SerenityAnchor💚😃💛

serenityanchorapp001_1713454077.jpg

💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚

We all could use secret friends! They know of the great qualities you posses, Serenity! 💙

💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚💛😃💚

BrightIndigo April 18th

Oops, a double post. Please remove the last one I posted above, staff of 7cups :)

Bubbles2025 April 18th

@ShadowTree0324 you have a message from Unknown 💌

➽───────────────❥

Unknown would like to share some healing tea 🍵

mug-tea.gif

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

🌴Message To You 🌴

brown-vintage-ornament-paper-border_1713453979.jpg

────────────➤

🌳Tree's Characteristics 🌳

green-watercolor-floral-page-border_1713454504.jpg

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Thank you, Tree for all of your hard work. We appreciate you greatly and love having you be apart of this community. 

tree-green.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 19th

@Bubbles2025

It is a pretty graphic with a frame & a tree 🌳 leaves 🍃 theme, Bubbles! 🦖\(。╹▿╹。)/

It is a brown graphic with frame like a certificate for the message graphic. The qualities graphic is trees 🌳 theme because it is for Tree 🌳. There are green tree leaves 🍃 & the background color is also green ૮ •ᴗ• ა

There are these ❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰

➽───────────────❥

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓

& there are various types of trees 🌳 🌴 

The growing tree 🌳 gif image is also pretty (..◜ᴗ◝..)

The healing tea 🍵 gif is funny & cute! The breathing green tea mug has this face ᕠ(ᴗ˳ᴗ)ᕤ

sadcat13 April 18th

@JosiahCooper has a special message and a sweet dessert for @Georginahowe !

best-chocolate-orange-muffins-recipe-1024x1536_1713479618.jpg

Josiah also requested for this beautiful picture to be attached to the appreciation for you 😊

zawdczi_1713479667.jpeg

Josiah specially highlighted these of your qualities:

🎨 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone
🎨 Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart
🎨 Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
🎨 Coachable - They have a desire to improve
🎨 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🎨 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
🎨 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

friendly-they-are-caring-and-nice-to-everyone-resilient-they-bounce-back-when-things-fall-apart-open-minded-they-are-able-to-see-things-from-others-point-of-view-coachable-they-have_1713479830.png

Josiah special message for you:

Georgia is a sweet, loving friend of mine on 7 Cups. I look forward to seeing them everyday, and they bring light into my life, where there has been darkness. Thank you for just being you Georgie! I love and appreciate you always. Big, gentle hugs my dear :)

georgia-is-a-sweet-loving-friend-of-mine-on-7-cups-i-look-forward-to-seeing-them-everyday-and-they-bring-light-into-my-life-where-there-has-been-darkness-thank-you-for-just-being-you-georgie_1713479874.png

Thank you Georgina for all you do for your friends, you are such a sweet member of our community 😊

Thank you Josiah for appreciating Georgina. She brings a lot of joy to many of her friends, and it´s so kind of you to notice and appreciate her efforts 😊

sadcat13 April 18th

oh come on... Cups really has a way to malfunction in creative ways. Sorry for the multiplication 😅