Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 April 2nd

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a pretty flowery โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃ๐‘ theme graphic, Magic! ๐Ÿช„\(๏ฝกโ•นโ–ฟโ•น๏ฝก)/

There are two Sunflowers ๐ŸŒป in the graphic, one has soft yellow petals ๐‘, the other one brown petals ๐‘, a soft pink rose ๐ŸŒน, & tiny flowers ๐“‡—

The font color for the name in the graphic is brown because the background color is brown ๐ŸŸค (*ยดโ—ก`*)โ€

kindHug676 April 2nd

@HeavenlyMagic

Heavenly and Secret Friend- I thank you SO much for this post, it means so much to me and fills my heart with so much joy <3 and it's so very pretty!

HeavenlyMagic April 2nd

โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข

An Appreciation ๐Ÿ’Œ to the lovely, @Countrygirl095 โœจ๐Ÿ’–given by the adorable @El2002snow ย  ๐Ÿ’Œ

โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข-ห‹ห เผปโเผบ หŽหŠ-โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข

Dear @Countrygirl095, you have a beautiful appreciation here. Hope this makes you happy. I want to let you know that you are amazing.ย 

๐ŸŽ€ Virtual gift given by your lovely appreciator is: Flowers ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน

You deserve this. ๐ŸŒท

20_1712029987.png

Raw text: ย They are a very good listenerr. And thhey are very supportive of you. They supported me when I was having a hard time, so i wanted to say thanks to them since they were very helpful and made me feel better. Countrygirl, you are an amazing listener. You are so kind and supportive and i jjust wanted to say thanks to you. :)
VictoriaLove7 April 2nd

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute watermelon ๐Ÿ‰ slices theme graphic,ย  Magic! ๐Ÿช„\(..โ—œแด—โ—..)/

There are watermelon slices ๐Ÿ‰ & heart ๐Ÿ’— shape แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ watermelon ๐Ÿ‰ slices with green outlines on a soft peach background graphic.ย 

I like the Sunflower ๐ŸŒป in typing \(หŠแต•ห‹ )/

The font color for the name is soft pink peach ๐Ÿ‘ because the background color is soft peach ๐Ÿ‘ \(^โ–ฝ^)/

sadcat13 April 5th

@HeavenlyMagic such a pretty graphicย ๐Ÿ˜Š

EmberOfHope April 2nd

Hey, hey, hey, @just4youthe1 ! It looks like @Jigglypuff1 has something they'd like you to hear!

img-4349_1712033680.jpg

What goes great with smiles? Desserts! Help yourself to any of the donuts or cupcakes below!

59a80ca23c1c184c233b716160df6c15_1712033866.jpg

While you enjoy your sweet treats let's take a look at some qualities you've been recognized for around the community.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

Rational - They are sensible, not moody.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning.

Thank you for being a supportive and uplifting member of the 7 Cups community. Your smile outreach positively speaks volumes about your character, keep it up, you are wonderful!

@EmberOfHope

Aw that's a lovely representation, Ember, welcome to the team, happy to have you onboard.๐Ÿ’–

VictoriaLove7 April 2nd

@EmberOfHope

It is a cute note ๐Ÿ“„ graphic, Ember! ฯžฯž /แ  โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข ใƒž

There are hearts outlines แฏ“แกฃ๐ญฉ & soft blue & soft purple highlights in the graphic. ูฉ(ยด๏ฝกโ€ข โ—ก โ€ข๏ฝก`)เฉญ So, the letters colors for the qualities are soft blue & soft purple. The letters for the 'sweet treats' are in various blue tones เซฎ โ€ขแด—โ€ข แƒ

EmberOfHope April 2nd

@VictoriaLove7

Thank you for detailing this out!

VictoriaLove7 April 3rd

@EmberOfHope

Thank you for creating cute graphic, Ember!ย ฯžฯž /แ  โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข ใƒž

Hiya @EmberOfHope, I am happy I get to make this appreciation for you from @Fristo today!โค
image_1712040068.png
Ooh and yall are so quick lol, soooo glad to have you in our team already, you did absolutely amazing in your first post!๐Ÿฅฐ

Way to go, Ember. I hope your experience as a Smile Spreader continues to be an amazing one and may you receive many smiles back!โค

Cookies on house!๐Ÿช

insomnia-cookies-cookies-n-cream-cookies.gif
VictoriaLove7 April 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a cute pikachu ฯžฯž /แ  โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข ใƒž theme graphic, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโคโŠ‚(แต”โ—กแต”โŠ‚)โค

It is a brown pikachu wearing flowers โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ as his crown ๐Ÿ‘‘ theme because Ember's pfp is a brown pikachu ฯžฯž /แ  โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข ใƒž wearing flowers โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ย 

There is a rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ light on the background, flowers โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ & the Pikachuย ฯžฯž /แ  โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข ใƒžย wears flowers โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ as a crown ๐Ÿ‘‘ The flowers โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃโ€ colors are soft pink, orange ๐ŸŠ, yellow, soft purple, & soft blue just like the rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ colorsย ๊•ค(*ยดโ—ก`*)๊•ค

The letters colors in typing is purple because the font color for the names in the graphic is purple & because the color of the cookies ๐Ÿช box is purple เซฎ(เน‘ แด–โ—กแด– เน‘)แƒ

The hearts โค in typing is red because the font color for the message in the graphic is red. The letters color for the names in typing is green because it is one of the rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ colors & because the colors of the flowers leaves ๐Ÿƒ is green ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's ๐ŸŒžโค original cute style! ๐Ÿฅณโคแ•™(แต”ะพแต”)แ•—โค

The cookies ๐Ÿช with choco chips gif image looks yummy! (ใฃห˜ฺกห˜ ๐Ÿชฯ‚)

@VictoriaLove7

Always a treat to read your kind comments!

love-hearts.gif

VictoriaLove7 April 3rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค for creating super cute graphics! ย (โˆฉหถแต” แต• แต”หถ โˆฉ)โค

The woof woof has this face เซฎโ‚ โ แต” ๊ˆŠ แต” โ๐Ÿ’•โ‚Žแƒ

snoopy-heart.gif

EmberOfHope April 2nd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, and @Fristo for the heartwarming message and graphic. I really appreciate it, great way to start the day!

teenytinyturtle April 2nd

@kenzolena check out this wonderful appreciation from @exuberantBlackberry9105 who clearly is grateful for your support!

dear-lena-you-re-really-an-amazing-friend-to-me-you-ve-always-been-there-20240401-212115-0000_1712048178.png

VictoriaLove7 April 2nd

@teenytinyturtle

It is a cute soft pink phone screen๐Ÿ“ฑ theme graphic, Teeny! ๐Ÿขใƒพ(เน‘โ•นใƒฎโ•นเน‘)๏พ‰โ€

There is a soft pink phone ๐Ÿ“ฑ with a screen that shows soft pink & pink bubbles ๐Ÿ’ฌ messages with a soft pink peachย ๐Ÿ‘ background graphic. There is a soft pink peach ๐Ÿ‘ notification bell ๐Ÿ”” & strawberries ๐Ÿ“ & blueberries ๐Ÿซ ใƒ˜(หŠแต•ห‹ ใƒ˜)

The font color in the graphic is also soft pink because the graphic color tone is soft pink peach ๐Ÿ‘ ๐“‡ผ๊ฉœแจ’ ๐“†‰ยฐ๏ฝกย 

kenzolena April 2nd

@teenytinyturtle

Thank you so much for this sweet message friend, @exuberantBlackberry910 . It truly means the world for me. It's truly been quite a long time since I'veย  met you and I'm so happy that we are still talking and that we grew to friends ^^ Friend you is truly awesome pawesome and I'm so happy that am able to call you my friend. Thank you so much for this message it truly made my day <3

@kenzolena I too am really happy that we're still talking and that I can call you my friend. Thank you so much for your kindness and support, Lena, it means so much to me.โค๏ธ

@teenytinyturtle Thank you so much for helping me appreciate Lena with such a cute graphic. ๐Ÿ’™

heathermarie95 April 3rd
Hello @Oscar77
You have received an appreciation from a Secret Friend!

screenshot-2024-04-02-at-10-57-21-pm_1712113112.png

They also sent you a self-care kit!

screenshot-2024-04-02-at-10-59-42-pm_1712113197.png

To Oscar -

Keep being you!

To Secret Friend -

Thank you for sending
in an appreciation.
Keep being the kind
person that you are!

VictoriaLove7 April 3rd

@heathermarie95

It is a pretty purple splashes of color ๐ŸŽจ theme graphic, Heather! ูฉ(ยด๏ฝกโ€ข โ—ก โ€ข๏ฝก`)เฉญ

The kit has lotuses ๐–ฅธ ๐–ฅธ & these โŸก โŸก

The letters color is also purple because the graphic color tone is purple ๐ŸŸฃ (*ยดโ—ก`*)

Kristynsmama April 3rd

@Fristo has a super awesome fantabulous appreciation to share with @Heathermarie295 and I couldnโ€™t agree more with what Fristo has to say:

You are special for us, HeatherMarie! Hope staying with us at 7cups is fulfilling experience for you.

579e7a52-f9d4-48bd-976a-fca1bed8fa0c_1712132251.jpeg

Here are some pretty flowers to brighten your day!

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿชท๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿชท

VictoriaLove7 April 3rd

@Kristynsmama

It is a pretty flowery ๐‘๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃ๐‘ theme graphic for @HeatherMarie95 , Kristy! ๐Ÿฆ™\(..โ—œแด—โ—..)/

There are soft purple Sunflowersย ๐‘ ๐ŸŒปย ๐‘ & soft pink flowers ๐“‡—โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃเงถ๊•คเฅญ with green stems & leaves ๐Ÿƒย 

There are also various flowers ๐“‡—โ€๐–คฃ๐–ฅง๐–กผโŠฑโœฟโŠฐ๐–กผ๐–ฅง๐–คฃเงถ๊•คเฅญ in typing.ย  I like the Sunflowers! ๐ŸŒป (*ยดโ—ก`*)โœฟ

The letters color is green ๐ŸŸข because the stems & the leaves ๐Ÿƒ color are green ๐ŸŸข (๏ฝกโ•นโ–ฟโ•น๏ฝก)

@HeatherMarie95ย  you truly are so special to us!๐Ÿ˜„

Kristynsmama April 3rd

@CompassionateArrow has some kind words to share with @Mustang0607

Arrow also wants to send you some beautiful soft colors of joy.

Here is what Arrow has to say:

Dear Alex, you're one of my best buddies on here. You're a wonderful human being and I really want you to keep that in your mind forever. Life may seem hard, or maybe even stagnant sometimes. But remember buddy, you've come this far. And hey, good things take time alright? I know you got this. You'll get everything you wished for. Don't you worry๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿฉต
Love,
Arry

Open Minded - They are able to see things from othersโ€™ point of view., Agile - They change course as needed., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Cheerful - They are fun to be around., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

ec4ec6a3-980d-41fc-b7c3-a70c9fbfae3c_1712132765.jpeg

6883f045-8362-4b96-a44f-409c323a467d_1712132783.jpeg

CompassionateArrow April 3rd

@Kristynsmama

Thank you Kristy for this beautiful post.. I love the shades of lavender that you've used๐Ÿ’œ

The soft shades, just the way I wanted it to be!ย 

Can't wait for them to see this lovely post๐Ÿซถ

VictoriaLove7 April 3rd

@Kristynsmama

It is a cute soft purplish graphic, Kristy! ๐Ÿฆ™ใƒพ( โ•นใƒฎโ•น )๏พ‰

There is Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค, soft pink flower โœฟ, tiny soft pink hearts ๐Ÿ’•, outlines of green leaves ๐Ÿƒ,ย  teal stars โ‹† โ‹†, & teal linesย ย ย เผ˜ เผ˜ on a soft yellow background & soft purple wavy frames เซฎ( หถ^โ–พ^หถ )แƒ

The qualities graphic is a soft purple & soft purplish sky. The font in the qualities graphic is shining \(โ โ—โ โ€ขโ แด—โ โ€ขโ โ—โ )โ /

The letters color is soft purplish because the background of the message graphic & the sky color in the qualities graphic are soft purplish โ—(แต”แต•แต”)โ—œ

EmberOfHope April 3rd

Delivery, delivery! @AffyAvo has got a letter from @Vagii ! Let's check it out! :)

1712160514069-bb7df4d0-98fd-46ab-99c2-a166bd864928-1_1712160559.jpg

Affy has been recognized around the community as they are,

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

Sending lots of healing, uplifting, and supportive energy your way. You got this, you are strong!

Vagii April 4th

@EmberOfHopeย 

Wow amber such a cute post haha, thank you for this :)

(Just a suggestion to copy these messages as text to.. so they are more readable.. )

EmberOfHope April 4th

@Vagii Will do

VictoriaLove7 April 4th

@EmberOfHope

It is a cute trophy ๐Ÿ† theme graphic with brushes ๐Ÿ–Œ of soft colors paint, Ember! ฯžฯž /แ ยดโฉŠ`ใƒž

There is a trophy ๐Ÿ† & outlines of แฐ”แฉš hearts แฐ”แฉš with a soft cream background graphic, & soft orange ๐ŸŠ,ย  soft peach ๐Ÿ‘, & soft green brushes ๐Ÿ–Œ of paints (เน‘โ€ขแŽ‘โ€ขเน‘)

The letters colors for the qualities in typing are soft peach ๐Ÿ‘, soft orange ๐ŸŠ,ย  soft purplish, soft indigo, & indigoย  ฯžฯž/แ  แต• โฉŠ แต•ใƒž

Vagii April 4th

@VictoriaLove7ย 

Lalalaย 

AffyAvo April 6th

@EmberOfHope @Vagii

Thank you so much! The appreciation and support is uplifting!

sky2Ocean20 April 4th

Hey @slowdecline48 ,ย 

here is a lovely message for youย ๐Ÿ’›

due-sson_1712214003.png

you can also visit here for better visibility for this post:ย https://imgur.com/a/Qp1Hcyh

3_1712214082.png

Our appreciator @ImpudentIncognitoย has also sent you a very special gift. A cup of warmย  ๐Ÿต healing teaย ๐Ÿต

4_1712214148.png

Thank you for being here with us.ย ๐Ÿ’›ย 

slowdecline48 April 4th
*This is a paid political announcement from the Slow Decline for President Committee*
slowdecline48 April 4th

@sky2Ocean20 I am Slow Decline, & I approve this message. *big s***-eating grin*

VictoriaLove7 April 4th

@sky2Ocean20

It is a pretty tea pot ๐Ÿซ– & tea cup ๐Ÿต photograph theme graphic, Sky! ๐Ÿฆœ ๆ—ฆ_(^โ–ฝ^*)/

There is a tea pot ๐Ÿซ–, tea ๐Ÿต cup, a tiny spoon ๐Ÿฅ„, & some leaves ๐Ÿƒ in the graphic. The tea ๐Ÿต color is soft brown, so the font color for the message is soft brownย 

In the qualities graphic, there are tea pot ๐Ÿซ–, tea cup ๐Ÿต , & some green plants ๐ŸŒฟ The font colors are soft orange ๐ŸŠ because the tea ~ๆ—ฆ color is soft orange ๐ŸŠ & green because the plants ๐ŸŒฟ color is green (๏ฝกโ•นโ–ฟโ•น๏ฝก)

The warm healing tea ๐Ÿต graphic has green tea ๐Ÿต in a transparent cup ๆ—ฆ~ with some yellow tea leaves ๐Ÿƒ in it & tea ๆ—ฆ~ steam, with a soft pink peach ๐Ÿ‘ background, & there are flowers โ€ โ€ ~ๆ—ฆ_(โ€ขแด—โ€ข )

AlleyCatNemo April 4th

Hi hi Sol ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿฆ @SolitaryBird ๐“†ฉ(โ€ขเฟ‰โ€ข)๐“†ช

you got an appreciation from Vicย 

@VictoriaLove7 ๐ŸŒˆ

Vic says โ‹‹(โ€ขโŒ”โ€ข)โ‹Œ

Sol ๐Ÿฆ makes the mcr atmosphere fun & Sol likes using this '๐Ÿ˜‰'

image_1712220572.png

Vic sent Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค on Sol ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 
image_1712220635.png

๐“…ช๐Ÿฆ ๐“…ช๐Ÿฆ๐“…ช๐Ÿฆ๐“…ช๐Ÿฆ๐“…ช๐Ÿฆ

VictoriaLove7 April 4th

@AlleyCatNemo

Thank youu, Nemo! /แ  โ€ขใƒฎโ€ข ใƒžโณŠ for creating the cute post for Sol ๐Ÿฆ from me ใƒพ(เน‘โ•นใƒฎโ•นเน‘)๏พ‰โ€ย 

There are soft brown ๐“…จ, soft blueย ๐“…ฑย , & soft creamย ๐“…จ birdies in the graphic. The tinyย soft blueย  ๐“…ฑ birdie has a bubble speech ๐Ÿ’ฌ that say, 'wink ๐Ÿ˜‰' . The tiny soft brown ๐“…จ birdie is chirping musical notes ๐ŸŽต The birdies ๐Ÿฆ in the graphic have these faces ย ๐“†ฉ( แต”โŒ”แต” )๐“†ช โ‹‹( แต•โŒ”แต• )โ‹Œ

The letters color is soft blue because the color of the birdie ๐Ÿฆ in Sol's pfp is soft blue & the color of the tiny birdie ๐Ÿฆ & the speech bubble ๐Ÿ’ฌ, the musical notes ๐ŸŽต, the font color for the names in the graphic, & the sky color in the Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค for Sol ๐Ÿฆ graphic are soft blue ๐“†ฉ(หŠโŒ”ห‹ )๐“†ช

The Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค on Sol ๐“…ฉ graphic is cute! The Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค has soft pink blushes (โ โ— แต•แด—แต• โ—โ )โ 

Also, the Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค & the birdie ๐Ÿฆ have these faces ย ๐“†ฉ( แต•โŒ”แต• )๐“†ชย  (โ โ— แต•แด—แต• โ—โ )โ 

There are these ๐“…ช๐Ÿฆ ๐“…ช๐Ÿฆ๐“…ช๐Ÿฆย  หŽโ‚โ€ขสšโ€ขโ‚Žหย