Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 January 16th

@serenePeace372

Thank you, Serene! ☺ I enjoy the graphics, & Sunshine 🌞❤ makes very cute graphics which I'm sure took a lot time & works to make the appreciation even more meaningful! ☺

serenePeace3726 January 16th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much this is so appreciated. Thanks so so much @el2002snow this was so incredibly kind of you!🫶🏻 

Hiyaa @Adrienlovesyou23 your secret friend sent you a hot chocolate along with this kind thank you note!💚

image_1704999302.png

They sent you a gift as well. Click to unwrap.🥰

drink-hot.gif

Secret friend, thank you for volunteering your time here as a listener as well. I hope you continue to have wonderful experiences in the community!💚

Ooh and Adrien, so much to say and thank about your kind presence throughout the community, keep on being youuu!💚

IamAubrey23 January 11th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Hey it's adrien my L account is unfortunately deactivated for now. Thank you to whoever sent this. I try my best to make everyone feel welcome. <3 I'm glad i did my job

VictoriaLove7 January 12th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a super cute christmasy wintery graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

There are a bear wearing a Santa's hat & a scarf holding a cup of hot choco, & a reindeer wearing a Santa's hat. The hot choco with whip cream looks so yummy 😋❤

The letters color are red because the font color for the names in the graphic is red. The names & the hearts are in green because the font color for the message in the graphic is green. It is red & green because it is a Christmasy wintery theme graphic. The background of the graphic is soft pink with Christmas bulbs ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🥳❤

Hi hi @Avaria, I'm feeling super pinkkk (read: happy) to post this for you, first: it is a kind message for you, someone I so dearly appreciate and value and second, your lovely appreciator @HeavenlyMagic took an extra mile to ensure you receive an appreciation as adorable as yourself, by sending in such a cutu cue for the graphic "make it really big post with lot of pink, chocolates, confetti, buterflies, ballons and all cute stuffs", it was really fun to work with and I sooo hope this comes close in expectation(s) hehe!🥰

image_1705001761.png

You might have to dig in the basket to find the chocolates lol, but they are thereeee.😄

Magic being so thoughtful, also sent *lots of love* your way, and of course, no better thing in this world than love. (Unlessssss maybe if we're counting pizzaa too👀)

i-love-you.gif

Avaaa, here's a little something from me too hehe!🤗💕

image_1705003258.png

Keep being wonderful, you twoooo!🤗💕

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very cute balloons🎈 & butterflies 🦋 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

Sunshine 🌞❤ puts the chocolate 🍫 & all the cute stuffs in the basket 🤗❤

The color tones of the balloons & the background are pink & purple, so the letters color & the hearts 💕 are pink & purple for the names. It is pink because Sunshine is feeling super pink/happy! 🤗❤  The lots of love image also has a pinky background with an envelope ✉ sealed with a heart! ❤ (Sunshine 🌞❤ says "there's no better thing than love unless we're counting pizza" 🍕 🍕 me agrees 😄❤ )

The sweetest graphic is the one from Sunshine! 🌞❤  It is a very cute Sunshine 🌞❤ holding a sign that has Sunshine's message to Ava using smoll cute hands 🤗❤

The font color for the message is pink. The bright Sunshine 🌞❤ is shining colorfully! It is a bright Sunshine 🌞❤ because the message from Sunshine 🌞❤ has a pun of Sunshine's name Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞❤  that says 'Sun is shining & so are *you*!' 🤗❤

Avaria January 12th

Omigoshhh this is just so perfect! I'm totally feeling pink with you reading this beautiful post, SunSun! 😝 Thank you for forwarding the appreciation message to me. I absolutely adore the low-key 3D effect this post has! And your own letter!!! Caught me off guard - in a good way! I'm happy to be back in PAT. I cannot wait to keep helping you all to spread smiles ❤️ Lots of luv and sunshine to you, too!!

@HeavenlyMagic Thank you so much for this beautiful appreciation! 💗 I am getting an itch to ask where'd you get the pink idea from cause that's the 100% perfect choice!! I also need to thank you for the awesome encouraging PMs. Definitely a good surprise 😊

🤗 I wouldn't have expected anyone to really bring me out and appreciate me for simply helping my peers send love to my other peers but hey, no complaints! Thank you both so much! Rock on PAT 😋

MindfulJourney22 January 11th

Hello again community! we have another appreciation-:

@Tommy You have been appreciated by your peer @El2002snow 

whatsapp-image-2024-01-12-at-02-33-08_1705007111.jpeg

Link to the photo for clear visibility-: Click Here (Clickable)

Thank you @tommy for your wonderful contribution and the hardwork you put in the community🌞

Thank you for being such an amazing peer and sharing your appreciation for your peer! @El2002snow 

Want to know more about peer appreciation program?- Click Here (Clickable)

@MindfulJourney22

It is a pretty flowery theme graphic, Journey! 💐 The flowers are peach red & bluish purple.  So the letters color is blue & red for the names ☺

tommy January 13th

@MindfulJourney22

Thank you so much for your kind words, @El2002snow 💛 and thank you for the post, Journey!

I appreciate you both a lot 💙

El2002snow January 11th

Hey, another appreciation!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou has appreciated @Greentrees2325

hey-hey_1705012736.png

And sending you warm hugs!

cutie-virtual-hug.gif

El2002snow January 11th

Hey hey Green, I hope the new years been treating you kindly so far, if not, hope it does and continually gets better for you! 💖

You've been such a wonderful presence in the forumland and I love seeing your replies around, you have so much compassion and warmth in Your words and just the sweetest ways of conveying the same. Thank you for all you do and being so wondrously you!

I truly hope things get better for you! You are an incredibly fantastic hooman and deserve all things amazing in life, which does include love, kindness, happiness, peace and everything beautiful you desire for yourself. Sending you love and a ton of hugs! 🤗💖 

- this is what the appreciator said in their message!

Greentrees2325 January 12th

Thank you so much @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ! 💓🙏🏻

Your kind and appreciative words mean a lot ❤️ and your huggies brought a smile to my face 🤗 . I really appreciate you too! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Can I ask you a question? … just out of curiosity do you work for 7 cups?

@El2002snow

It is a soft abstract of splashes of soft pink graphic ☺ The warm hug is a blue koala 🐨 & a sheep 🐑 

Bunnylovesyou January 12th

💫Hiii!!! Wow it has been so long! Sorry about that, having some issues with my physical health. Anyway lets get to it!💫

💫 @majesticoasis81 you have been appreciated by @heavenlymagic !!💫

💫heres what heaven has to say to you💫

image_1705035712.png

💫You are one of the very best person I have ever come across on this platform. I cant thank you enough for being here for me and for everyone else. Thank you so much for doing what you do.💫

💫Now, the form said made the graphic vvvv pretty!! I hope I did a good job, blue and gold is so pretty to me!!💫

💫you were also send some lovely delicious warm hot chocolate (I'm jealous /j)💫

warm-drink.gif

💫 oasis, you seem like an amazing person. Thank you for everything you have done on your journey and I look forward to see how you continue to grow as a listener!!💫

💫heaven, goshness I hope I did a pretty job aha! Thank you for taking the time to appreciate oasis, I'm sure its very much appreciated💫

💫now I better get to bed, by loves💫

💫love always, bunny💫

@Bunnylovesyou

It is a pretty blue tone graphic with gold plants 🌿 so the letters are blue & there are gold this '💫' ☺

Bunnylovesyou January 12th

@VictoriaLove7

thank youuu (: 

purpleSea7109 January 12th

Welcome and I am happy for all. I am here for everyone and a click away.Xx 

Anyone new I like to get to know you all and everyone else is Welcome too.

The staff and team are great and very helpful 👍. 

CompassionateArrow January 12th

Love is in the air!✨💕 

@ehidkanymore, your buddy @toughCup4675 has appreciated you with these kind words! They're so sweet! 

smile-spreader-3_1705060514.png

They're sending you warm hugs as well!

cutie-virtual-hug.gif

Awwwwww...!😍

Looking forward to more love and appreciation! Lalalaa😁

@CompassionateArrow

It is a soft color with splashes & plants 🌿 graphic, Arrow 🏹 ☺  The warm hug is a blue koala 🐨 & a sheep 🐑 

DanCat1128 January 12th

atsoulfullyabutterfly-20240112-081501-0000_1705072546.png

VictoriaLove7 January 13th

@DanCat1128

It is a pretty colorful butterflies 🦋 graphic that shows @SoulfullyAButterfly 🦋 from @El2002Snow 🌨 ☺

DanCat1128 January 14th

@DanCat1128

Tagging: @SoulfullyAButterfly @El2002snow

SoulfullyAButterfly January 14th

@DanCat1128 thank you for the tag and sharing this message!

@El2002snow thank you for making my day and acknowledging the kindness magic! I appreciate your appreciation and wanted to appreciate how you notice the little things. 💖

sadcat13 January 12th

@Whyme3112 has a special message and some colours of joy for @Accidentaltentacles . Your personal colours of joy colour palette, that is inspired by your profile picture, bringing joy and comfort, just like you 😊

b3fdc3b977817542d4b144c1d9ae9481_1705077573.jpg

Whyme´s message for you:

Thank you so much. If you hadn't really asked me how was feeling today and not replied after, I guess it would probably be like any other day for me. You made me feel heard after a very long time. It was very nice to see you after so long too. You made me feel better and I thank you for that.

thank-you-so-much-if-you-hadn-t-really-asked-me-how-was-feeling-today-and-not-replied-after-i-guess-it-would-probably-be-like-any-other-day-for-me-you-made-me-feel-heard-after-a-very-long-time_1705078428.png

Thank you for the care and positivity you bring to the forums. It may be just a few kind words for you, but you are truly making a difference. Keep being your amazing self 😊🌈

Whyme, thank you for taking the time to express your gratitude in such a touching message 🌻

AccidentalTentacles0 January 12th

@sadcat13 @Whyme3112

Gosh! I'm overwhelmed, it's so heartening to hear that I made a difference to your day!

Thanks so much for taking the time to appreciate my little input ☺️. Kudos also for the excellent colour schemes of the images here 😍.

Accidentaltentacles January 12th

@sadcat13 @Whyme3112

Gosh! I'm overwhelmed, it's so heartening to hear that I made a difference to your day!

Thanks so much for taking the time to appreciate my little input ☺️. Kudos also for the excellent colour schemes of the images here 😍.

(Sorry for the reply from my listener account! I only noticed when the colours of my pic didn't match!)

sadcat13 January 13th

@Accidentaltentacles glad you like it, and don´t worry about other account, what matters is you knowing it matches 😊

@sadcat13

It is a pretty purple flowers in various tones that looks like Tentacles' pfp 🐙

The other image show an origami of cat 🐈‍⬛ next to a kryptonite 💎 The background is blue to show whyme ☺

sadcat13 January 12th

We have one more message to share, this time for @justmiles@El2002snow is sending you some healing tea and kind words.

23645430696d1de3f68c4cbde3d07959m_1705088812.jpg

Snow highlighted these of your qualities:

⭐ Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view
⭐ Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place
⭐ Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
⭐ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

open-minded-they-are-able-to-see-things-from-others-point-of-view-purposeful-they-act-with-a-purpose-a-dream-that-the-world-can-be-a-better-place-humble-they-humbly-admit-when-they-are-wro_1705088875.png

Here is what Snow wants you to know:

They are a very kind person and very motivated

they-are-a-very-kind-person-and-very-motivated_1705089067.png

Thank you for being a member of our community 🌞

Snow, thank you for appreciating miles and choosing such a unique and beautiful colour combination for them, had a lot of fun working on it 🌻

@sadcat13

It is a cute Llama with a cat 🐈‍⬛ & ghosts 👻 ☺ The healing tea 🍵 with the orange 🍊 looks yummy 😋 

It is orange blue yellow color tones, so the background is orange, the tea has orange 🍊 slices. There are tea pot 🫖 & cups where the people wear blue, yellow jeans, the cat 🐈‍⬛ is blue, the Llama is yellowish ☺

MindfulJourney22 January 12th

Hello community! I m back with an another appreciation post.

This an self appreciation by our amazing peer @SadCat13

whatsapp-image-2024-01-13-at-01-55-26_1705092048.jpeg

For clear view of the Graphic click here (Clickable)

want to know more about peer appreciation team?- Click Here (Clickable)

Thank you for out time to appreciate yourself @sadcat13 we are also proud of yourself that you came so far and we really appreciate for all the work  an efforts you put in here!

Healing Tea collections- Click Here (As Requested)

sadcat13 January 12th

@MindfulJourney22 Lmaooooo. Perfect. A masterpiece. I love everything about it. You truly took my instructions to heart 😂😂😂 Thank you for making this for me 😊

@MindfulJourney22

The cat 🐈‍⬛ on the moon🌙 cheese 🧀 in the graphic shows cat 🐈‍⬛☺ , there are an airplane ✈ with a trace that looks like a cat's tail, & a 7 cups cheese 🧀 island 🏝 hihi ☺ 

The healing tea 🍵 is a herbal 🌿  ☺

Kristynsmama January 13th

Tonight’s appreciation is brought to you by @SleepyPersonForever for @irongod1. Here’s what SleepyPersonForever had to say:

Iron, aka spy bunny, wrote this amazing poem to appreciate me. I can't write poems and I'm not so creative but I can make this post so they know how awesome and kind they are. 

Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Positive - They focus on good qualities in others., Open Minded - They are able to see things from others’ point of view., Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

They are also sending sunshine your way!

8079921a-97c6-4dac-9d22-a5e6f71dff6e_1705114996.jpeg

aae2b84a-b5ff-4482-b049-6d430b26b97f_1705115014.jpeg

40e3b46b-f892-4ede-85d0-503e656f4575_1705115078.jpeg

@Kristynsmama

It is a yellow orange in various tones & a bright Sunshine 🌞❤ with lights to show Sunshine 🌞❤ sent by Sleepy 💤 to Iron ☺ 

I like the cute Sunshine 🌞❤ with the blue sky that has this face '☺' 

January 13th

Hey hey everyone!

@WishUponAStar968 has sent lots of love and warm hugs to @georginahowe

hug.gif

Summer has spotted the following wonderful qualities in you!

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.

Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone.

Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act.

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made.

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Summer has also penned an appreciation note for you!

georgia-you-are-such-a-creative-person-i-am-so-proud-how-you-made-everyone-their-7cups-christmas-pfps-with-such-cute-pictures-and-images-to-match-their-unique-style-i-also-appreciate-how-much-s_1705127404.png

Actual text:
"Georgia you are such a creative person. I am so proud how you made everyone their 7cups Christmas pfps, with such cute pictures and images to match their unique style. I also appreciate how much support you give Sharing Circle even when you aren't feeling your best. I am proud of the steps you are making to feel better and to be your friend is an honor. I truly value you and everything you do here, please keep moving forward and never give up!"

Finally, here are a couple of quotes which Summer thinks you will like!

l3izzdu_1705127573.png

tuydxs4_1705127589.png

It's wonderful seeing the amazing friendship between you two, especially in Sharing Circle and in peer appreciations for each other!
Keep blossoming on 7 Cups! 🌸

Georginahowe January 13th

@wishupponastar968

Thank you sooooo much !! ,i just woke up and seen this 😊🌟

January 13th

@Georginahowe

Glad to hear that it made your day!