Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

@Kristynsmama

Aw how very thoughtful of you, Kristy. The third "o" gets many of us while tagging Vroomie hehe, good thing the ('oo') sounds work just fine lol.😄

Retagging him with the third o @vroomvrooom for you! ❤

Kristynsmama January 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

ugh I missed the 3rd o again.  🤦‍♀️🙈

VictoriaLove7 January 10th

@Kristynsmama

It is a pretty colorful bubbles theme graphic, Kristy, for @vroomvrooom  🚗 from Sleepy 💤  ☺

3rd try is the charm!  @vroomvrooom I’m so sorry about the mistakes.  Here they are!  Finally!7cd5cd45-5319-4f88-8714-3a895dd7ec56_1704917417.jpeg

9aa1820a-4d79-4dfb-8495-366157d55036_1704917430.jpeg

VictoriaLove7 January 10th

@Kristynsmama

yayy! ☺ Vroom's name is perfect now 🚗☺

Yay!!!! It’s been a long day! I’ve been up since 3:30 am. vroomvroom deserves extra appreciation for being patient! Lol

HeavenlyMagic January 11th

Today, I'm sharing a lovely and my favorite appreciation. 

The appreciation goes to the sweetest ever @El2002snow I am so so proud of them. They are just amazing and deserve all the love in the world. Anna, Elsa, and ofc Olaf want to tell you that you are their most favorite person on this planet. 💝

@El2002snow this is for you. 🎁

7-cups-3_1704943035.png

@El2002snow, I love you so much and I am extremely proud of you. Don't you ever forget that you are awesome. 

VictoriaLove7 January 11th

@HeavenlyMagic

It is a cute graphic with soft colors, there is a little angel, strawberry 🍓, gift box 🎁 , flower 🌸  the letters are in soft purple just like one of the splashes of colors in the graphic frame ☺

CompassionateArrow January 11th

Heyyooo! Someone's being appreciated today! Who may that beeee..?🐝🧐

Oo it's our own buddy @iloveyouxx💕

Let's see what our appreciator has to say~

smile-spreader-trial_1704903618.png

Appreciated by: Anonymous friend

Looking forward to more and more appreciation and love being spread! Lalalaaa😁

January 11th

@CompassionateArrow best graphic art of the year so far, you are amazing arrow! yay for the appreciation, so lovelyy

January 11th

Something more from the secret friend for you @iloveyouxx 😀

ywzh1g1_1704949492.jpeg 

@CompassionateArrow

It is a cute graphic, Arrow 🏹 ☺

The 'Sunshine 🌞❤ on you' font is shining brightly! ☺ The graphic color tone is blue, because the fish 🐟 color is blue

@CompassionateArrow

Soo adorably presented, Arrow, it's really awesome to see you here, doing what you do so enthusiastically~ spreading smiles hehe!😍💖

@iloveyouxx

Heyyoooo beautiful hooman, I'm smiling so wide seeing you being appreciated. As your secret friend suggests, yesss, please keeep swimming and sparklingg. (Okay the sparkling bit, I added lol)🤗💖

MindfulJourney22 January 11th

Greetings community! we are back with an another appreciation  post for our peer.

@WishUponAStar968 you have been appreciated by an Secret friend!-

whatsapp-image-2024-01-11-at-11-08-25_1704952002.jpeg

You have also got a gifts from them- Click Here (Clickable) & Virtual Self-Care Kit ( Clickable)

The text on the image says:

"You are Heaps astounding Summer. You are truly one of the most amazing people I have ever met. You are kind, compassionate, helpful, intelligent, artistic, funny, and absolutely Beautiful in every way 😍. It's like someone took every good thing in the universe and condensed it into one mind blowing package. I honestly can't say enough good things about you, I could write all day, and still not provide the full extent of the praise you deserve. I hope you are taking care of yourself, if Anyone in this world deserves your care and support, it's you. I don't feel like I even deserve your friendship, however I am very grateful and honored to have it. Thank you, not just for being you, not just for all the wonderful things you do, but also for being everything that inspires me to be better, for being everything that keeps me going, for being my hope, for being the star I wish upon, and for being the answer to all my wishes and prayers. I hope you know who I am, and I hope that you know there's nothing in this world I wouldn't do to help you. I will never judge you, I will never be cruel, and I will never abandon you. I will Always support you in any way I can. I'm always right here waiting, and hoping, that you will reach out to me. Please , please, please, take good care of my Summy🙏🏻. ⊂ʕ ⁠•⁠ᴥ⁠•⁠ ʔつ💗💗💗💗💗💗💗"

Thank you @WishUponAStar968 For your fabulous contribution at 7cups!

Thank you! Secret friend for  your amazing gratitude for our peer!

@MindfulJourney22

The letters colors are purplish because the background of the graphic is purplish, blue because the font color in the graphic is blue. It is a simple but pretty graphic, Journey 🐈‍⬛ ☺

WishUponAStar968 January 11th

@MindfulJourney22

This is such a beautiful post Mindful- thank you for helping create it!!!

Hey hey @El2002Snow, you've recieved a kind note from a secret friend.💕

Happy to share it with you along with the generous appreciation you sent for yourself.💕

image_1704971684.png

They would like you to have some hot chocolate as well hehe.☕🥰

drink-hot-chocolate.gif

Thank you, Secret friend!💕

Time for a self-appreciation.💕

image_1704971755.png

I'm really glad you took out some time to appreciate yourself as well as remind yourself of self-care too.💕

Here are some ideas for your self care kit: 

image_1704971905.png

I hope you'll continue being kind to self, El.💕

Sharing the picture you shared along with the appreciation: 

image_1704972035.png

https://imgur.com/a/x63esKC

Woah, did you click it? It is absolutely magical and definitely a suitable wallpaper for desktop screen hehe. I love it. Thanks for sharing!💕

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very pretty & mesmerizing snow ❄ theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

It is a snow flakes ❄ theme because it is for Elsnow 🌨

The letters colors are blue because the graphic color is blue & green for the names just like the font color for the names in the graphic ©️ Sunshine's original cute style! 🥳❤

The font for the names is shining even more because it is created by Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

The hot chocy ☕ looks so yummy 😋❤ & the activities in the kit is cute ❤, & the ship ⛵ image is kind of magical ❤

The second graphic is a very cute snowman ☃️ in the snow ❤ The background color is in similar blue tone as the letters color ©️ Sunshine's sweet style! 🥳❤

Me loves the beautiful & cute snowy ❄ ⛄ graphics in your style, Sunshine! 🌞❤ 🤗❤

Hiya @HeavenlyMagic, your lovely self has received a kind appreciation from @El2002snow.💖

image_1704972992.png

Your magic is clearly seen and sooo appreciated, Magic, thank you for all you do, from being a caring listener to a talented smile spreader, you are simply fabulous!💖

El would like to send you a warm smile as well.🥰

image_1704973133.png

El, I see you've sent in soooo many appreciations for our peers. Thank you for being so giving, thoughtful and appreciative.💖

HeavenlyMagic January 11th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aww thank u so much for designing this. it so so pretty and means a lot to me. 

@El2002snow aren't u the sweetest person ever?? thank you so much for the appreciation. 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The graphic color tone is soft pink because Magic pfp is a soft pinkish peach light. The letters color & the hearts 💖 are in soft pinkish peach because the font color for the names in the graphic, the color of the flowers 🌸 & the hearts are soft pink. The names are in green because the font color for the message in the graphic & the color of the flowers stems is green ©️ Sunshine's owlsome cute style! 🥳❤

The warm smile is a cute Sunflower! 🌻❤🤗❤

It is a beautiful soft pink flowery 🌸 theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

Hiya @IndigoBeach7010, your friend @SleepyPersonForever has a lovely thank you note for you along with some warm hugs!🤍

image_1704974120.png

It is so important to have welcoming, kind, patient and supportive peers that remind you of the goodness in the world. Thank you both for being such wonderful examples here!🤍
happy-birthday.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a bright & pretty beach theme graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤

I also love the way you put the splashes of water in the center of the beach ⛱ graphic, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

The color of the letters is in the same blue tone as the font color in the graphic & it is similar to the color of the water on the beach ⛱ , the color for the names are indigo color, because it is for Indigo, the hearts color is white because the background of the graphic is white. The colors of the splashes of water 💧 are the same as the colors on the beach ball ©️ Sunshine's original owlsome style! 🥳❤

SleepyPersonForever January 12th

@indigoBeach7010 here it is!

sadcat13 January 11th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou is sending a special message and lots of love to @Cottonn . And how to better express love then through some delicious cookies? 😊

978353ad85ba7ef8646e0bd55617dbec_1704983884.jpg

Sun wants to highlight these of your qualities:

🍩 Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🍩 Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🍩 Agile - They change course as needed
🍩 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
🍩 Intuitive - They have an ability to understand something immediately, without the need for conscious reasoning
🍩 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
🍩 Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone

cheerful-they-are-fun-to-be-around-supportive-they-are-kind-and-helpful-agile-they-change-course-as-needed-innovative-they-are-open-to-new-ideas-and-discussions-intuitive-they-ha_1704984146.png

Sun´s message for you:

Hey hey Cottonn, I hope this message finds you doing well, just stopping by to send some good vibes your way. I really adore how youu always have something nice to say and kind to offer to your peers, in the forumland, whether it's a supportive message or some warm hugs, you are around to make people feel seen and special. Your presence is dearly appreciated and I hope this serves as a reminder that you are incredibly amazing. Keep being you!💖

cottom_1704984178.png

Thank you for all you do for us here on cups. Keep being you 🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you for taking the time to appreciate so many amazing peers here on cups. Your heartwarming messages are always a pleasure to work with, and i am sure the peers who receive them will cherish them forever 🌻 Here, a donut for you too, you deserve it after such a sweet message 🍩😊

@sadcat13

It is a cute hamsters with a basket of veggies & bagels 🥯, cat! 🐈‍⬛ ☺

The hamsters have these faces '🙂' & '😊'  & there are hearts on the cookies 🍪 hihi ☺

@sadcat13

Awww thank youu for delivering my message across oh-so-beautifully, Cat. I love how you specially found the heart shaped cookies that reflect both my virtual gift of "lots of love" plus your yummilicous way of making this appreciation turn even more sweet. 🥰

Thank youu for the heart-warming compliments. You're a brilliant smile spreader, so passionate about what you do and I'm genuinely so happy to share the joys of being in PAT with you. And thank youuu for the donut too hehe *shares with you and nom nom too*. 💖

@Cottonn

I'm really happy you get a little sneak-peak version of how *your* presence and encouraging messages make the receivers (plus readers, who might even be passing through those forums, lol like me xD) feel so many beautiful feelings and super warm too. Lots of hugs your way, sweet hooman!🤗🤍

sadcat13 January 11th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for your kind words, they made my evening much better. I am so happy to be a part of the smile spreader team with you 😊 Glad you like the appreciation. Always trying to make the elements match in some way 😊🌻

@sadcat13

It's the (not so) little things we try to do that make it so much more enjoyable and heart warming, thank youu again, you are fantastic!🥰

sadcat13 January 11th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😊🌻

sadcat13 January 11th

@Cottonn glad you like it 😊 A sweet appreciation for a sweet person like you 🍪🍩

sadcat13 January 12th

@Cottonn 😊🍩

@Cottonn 

It is the thought that matters, and it does, a lot, you've been doing absolutely amazing. Keep being youu.🤗💛

hugs-love.gif

CompassionateArrow January 11th

Woohooo! More love! This time, it's our lovely @unassumingEyes🤗

smile-spreader-2_1704984408.png

You're appreciator is: @LoveMyMoonflowers

Here's your Virtual Gift!👇

cutie-virtual-hug.gif

Here's what the message says in the graphic: 

"Hey there Eyes, I really hope your doing okay. 💜 ik you are relatively new to 7cups, but in the time i’ve known you in the rooms you’ve always been so very kind and respectful to everyone around 💙 and i honestly appreciate that so much.
i love how much fun you bring to TCR and how you always try to make sure everyone in the room’s being kind to each other. 💜 your a kind soul with an awesome sense of humour 😛 and seeing you in the rooms always brings a smile to my face. 💙
i’m so happy you joined 7cups - you honestly make teenie land a better place. 💜 i’m looking forward to seeing you around more and making more memories! 💙 sending best of wishes your way (:
Your friend, Ni or Flowers 💜"

~~

Aww isn't that lovely?🥹

Looking forward to more love and appreciation! ✨

unassumingEyes January 11th

Flowerss this is so sweet and unexpected aah you made my day <3. Thank you for everything love im so glad to have met you <3

@CompassionateArrow

It is a sweet note 🗒 theme graphic with a paper clip 📎, bluish flowers, a pen, green tapes, & a heart on the notebook paper, Arrow! 🏹 ☺

The bluish flowers & the heart show Nii 🌙🥧 Lovemymoonflowers ☺

ChromaticFinss January 16th

@CompassionateArrow ❤

Certainly uber important to have a reliable kind of support, that offers us kindness and warmth. 🥰
Thank you @SerenePeace3726 for being the provider of the same to @El2002snow as well as many others on cups. 💖

El, being the kind and appreciative peer they are, would like to send some warmth your way with this note as well as a yumm hot chocolate. 💖

image_1704997454.png

Enjoysieees, y'all. ☕🥰

christmas-hello-there.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The blue flowers theme graphic looks serene, Sunshine! 🌞❤ It perfectly illustrates Serene! 🤗❤

There is a pink butterfly 🦋 fluttering by the flowers ❤

The letters color is blue because the graphic color tone & the message in the graphic are in blue. The names & the hearts are in pink because the font color for the names in the graphic & the butterfly 🦋 color is pink! ©️ Sunshine's original sweet style! 🥳❤

The hot chocy when blinking has this face '😌' 🤗❤

serenePeace3726 January 16th

@VictoriaLove7 I always love your descriptions. you make so many people happy every single day!🩵🩷