Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

VictoriaLove7 January 4th

@heathermarie95

The letters color is orange because Sunshine's 🌞❤ name in the graphic is in orange font. The Sunshine 🌞❤ picture is simple but cute. I like the Sunshine 🌞❤ graphic with the bright halo, Heather! ☺

@heathermarie95

Hehe thank you for the sunny appreciation!🌞

@EvaBoehme

Hiya Evaa, this was a surprise, thank youuu, for thinking of me, it's lovely to see you in the forumland. Appreciate you too!💓

heathermarie95 January 4th
Hello @azuladragon34

You have received an appreciation from @WeEarth

screenshot-2024-01-03-at-7-21-11-pm_1704327683.png

They also you a self-care kit!

screenshot-2024-01-03-at-7-25-25-pm_1704327934.png

To WeEarth & Dragon:

It has been great to see you
both around the community :D

Keep up the great work 
& keep being you!

WeEarth January 4th

@heathermarie95

Thank you marie for making this post special💖

But, the link is not working😜🤗

@heathermarie95

The letters color is orange because the background of the graphic & the dragon 🐉 is orange, it is a dragon because it is for azula dragon 🐉 ☺

Kristynsmama January 4th

This appreciation took some creativity on the part of both the appreciator and me!  It’s super special from @WeEarth to @Dancat1128

Heres what WeEarth had to say:

Thank you Dandan for your support ❤️ Its my pleasure to have a friend like you Dan

Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone., Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

We Earth wants to send hot chocolate and this very creative self care kit to Dancat!

77ef9930-1baf-4339-a6d1-b62c8fb6d344_1704343978.jpeg

9e942dca-1fbe-4256-a9a8-5a50ededad69_1704344014.jpeg

f31c598c-1aab-4403-b987-ae883968496c_1704344026.jpeg

96e27e3c-0aeb-4a75-9960-69024ac05082_1704344094.png

DanCat1128 January 4th

@Kristynsmama @WeEarth 

Awwwww thank you guys!!!!!!!! 💖💖💖

Y'all are the best 💖

WeEarth January 4th

@DanCat1128

😊💖

@Kristynsmama

The letters color is brown just like the hot choco & the background of the cat kit. The cat kit is funny, hihi ☺ The graphic is a laughing kitty because it is for cat 🐈‍⬛

Hellooo @DanCat1128 it's raining appreciations for you today hehe, we have another for you, from @SleepyPersonForever who sent you a hot chocolate as well!🥰

image_1704392026.png

Oooh I missed the fun session.😮 These are definitely great experiences connecting with our awesome peers and soaking in some positive vibes. Sooo glad y'all had funsieeees.🥰

drink-hot-chocolate.gif

DanCat1128 January 4th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @SleepyPersonForever

Awwww thank you and I am so happy you loved the discussion!!!!

The discussion was at 6am est today as a popup @sunisshiningandsoareyou 

Avaria January 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sunisshiningandsoareyou-appreciation-graphic_1704427699.png

(And I am so excited to be the one to deliver it to you! 💐)

🌻 First up, a secret friend with a very heartwarming personalized message and many tons of love! 🌻

sunisshiningandsoareyou-appreciation-graphic-2_1704429226.png

moti-hearts.gif

💛 Secondly, a shiny message from @VictoriaLove7 (sent with hot choccy!) 💛

sunisshiningandsoareyou-appreciation-graphic-3_1704429895.png

Here's your hot choccy with lots of love by Victoria!

hot-choccy-for-sunisshiningandsoareyou_1704430094.png

🧡And laaast but not least! Here's a message from me! 🧡

Sunny, I am truly so honored to be here after a long break, reflecting your own positivity right back at you. You're still shining as bright as ever and you've always been such an insistent part of making our fellow peers' days shine, just like sun! You never fail at it :D You know they say what goes around comes around and honestly I see nothing but greatness coming around for you! I'm so proud of all your achievements in this community and It's absolutely lovely to see how bright you manage to make everyone's day simply by sticking around! I look up to you a lot. Thank you, again, for doing what you do and don't ever change. You're fabulous!

And remember:

"Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine." - Jack ma

VictoriaLove7 January 5th

@Avaria

Thank youu, Ava! For making the very cute graphic for Sunshine 🌞❤ from me ☺ I love the Sunshine 🌞❤ peeking from cloud, & the bright Sunshine 🌞❤ in the graphic. 

There are flowers, plants, with soft pink frame in the graphic! Thank you also for putting the lots of love ❤ image that me created for Sunshine! 🌞❤

The graphic from secret friend is also cute, the Sunshine 🌞❤ has this face '☺' with soft pink blushes. There is a rainbow 🌈 on top left corner in the graphic,  an envelope with a heart & flowers. The letters are in orange because the color of the Sunshine 🌞❤

The lots of love is cute with the penguins with hearts in the basket ☺

I also like the quote about Sunshine! 🌞❤

Me saves the graphic & the whole post 🤗❤

@Avaria

Avaaa omigoodnesss, it's really such a surprise lol, thank youuu for being the one to deliver this lovely appreciation mail for me. (hopefully there's like 10 boxes of tissues included lol😭🤧)

I can totally see your excitement translated into such pretty graphics and beautiful, heart warming words for me and goodness, consider my heart totally melteddddd. 🫠❤

I've missed seeing you around and now you're in PAT, back at spreading smiles and making people feel oh-so-special and I couldn't be happpierrr hehe.

Thank youuu for creating these uber sunny, spectacular and super vibrant graphics, and for sharing the links too, saving them to look at these (again) and cry (also, again) often!🤧

I looove the quote, thank *youuu* for being such a positively impactful presence yourself, you're abso-freaking-lutely fantabulous and I cannot wait to see more of your magic unfold here in future as well hehe. 🤗❤

@teenMorgan16 

Heheh yesss, it wasn't hard to guess my lovely secret friend this time lol, being their super sweet and cheery self. Morgan buddyyyyy, this was such a sweet message hehe, I smiled throughout and guessed you within the first line of the message lol, you're amazingggg pro max, awesome friend-o and I'm so so grateful I got to meet you in cups also. And yes lol, can't wait to be annoyed by you daily xD jk jk you're never annoying, you sweet hooman, I love talking to you and being trapped in your warm huggies. *is trapped forever and hugsss backkk* 🤗❤

Sending loooootsss of looovee back to youuu. 🥺❤

@VictoriaLove7 

Awww my heart is really so full, Viccccc, thank youuuu for always being oh so kind and thoughtful. Your sweet compliments filled with gratitude and appreciation makes me feel really warm and blessed for having your wonderful presence here also.🥺 You deserve the absolute world and moreeee! 🤗❤

Thank youu so so so so much for the beautiful sunny graphic you made too, your creative gifts are simply magical hehe, and I loveee the sun sipping some hot chocolate. 🥰❤

This was tooooo wholesome, y'all, I'm legit crying xD with how sweet and creative and lovely y'all are. Sending loooots of love and hugs your way.😭🤗❤

VictoriaLove7 January 9th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank *youu*, Sunshine! 🌞❤🥺❤ for being the beacon of light in Cups & in the world! Thank you for all your hard work that have shaped Cups into an amazing platform, and mostly thank you for being *you*, Sunshine 🌞❤ me is forever grateful for you! 🥺❤🤗❤

yes yes, me customized the Sunshine sipping hot choccy with lotss of love ❤ for youu 🤗❤ me is vvv happy that you love it, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

Looottss of love & hugsss, Sunshine! 🌞❤🤗❤

owlie-hug-tightttt.gif

@VictoriaLove7

🤗❤🤗

love-big-love.gif

@teenmorgan16 hehehe love you moreeee.🤗❤

HeavenlyMagic January 5th

Hi @OptimisticEmpath you have this awesome appreciation from our sweet friend @VictoriaLove7

7-cups-1_1704435801.png

and also guess what??? Victoria as sweet as she is, decided to send you this cup of extremely delicious hot chocolate which she custom-made from scratch. Isn't it delicious?? ummm, yummmy!!!

jrxu5rs_1704435908.png

VictoriaLove7 January 5th

@HeavenlyMagic

Thank youu, Heaven! For making this cute pink graphic with a rainbow & a star for the appreciation for Milky 🥛🧸 from me ☺🌈🧸 

Thank you also for putting the graphic of hot choco that me created for Milky! 🥛🧸☺

Me saves the graphic & the whole post! 🥳❤

Optimisticempath January 6th

@HeavenlyMagic

a cute pink graphic 🥰 thank you so much Magiccc you are amazing 💕

@VictoriaLove7 

Victory your too sweet thank you for always being so considerate and caring 🥺 me grateful for sweet Rainbow bear 🌈🧸 thankchu for hot choccyy also 🥰 *me enjoying hot choccyy😄

taylor-swift-heart.gif

VictoriaLove7 January 6th

@Optimisticempath

Me is grateful for you too,🥛🧸🥺🤗! 

Thank *chuu*, Milky 🥛🧸! Rainbow bear 🌈🧸 is very glad that you like the hot choccy! ☕ ☺

images-9_1704539892.jpeg

Optimisticempath January 8th

@VictoriaLove7 🥺🤗💕☕🍫🌈🧸🥰

Kristynsmama January 5th

Ding ding ding 🛎️ 🛎️

we have a special appreciation today for @Kylersartspace from @Powerandsunset25. Here is what Power has to say about Kylersartspace: 

It been hard to see you from a far u struggling to fit in the oldie side. Thought I lost the Kyler I knew on teen side. I am shock that I saw u in rooms today . I am so proud of you for dipping your feet in rooms. Keep on being brave and dive into oldie. I have faith in you

Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Coachable - They have a desire to improve., Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart., Friendly - They are caring and nice to everyone.

Power also wants to send a special self care kit to Kyler

b4f513d0-7e4c-46e1-9b97-b78ef47962fb_1704461726.jpeg

78e001d4-203c-465d-b833-ebe6195bb235_1704461785.jpeg

0538c597-5503-425b-b93f-b7e60af7e002_1704461807.jpeg

bae8d70a-8de4-434d-9492-f60e53e359ff_1704461820.jpeg

@kylersartpace your amazing buddy <3 hope this tag reaches you

aaliyahy909 January 5th

A very kind, thoughtful friend has left a message for their peer and its suuuuuuper cute :3 

@Optimisticempath would like to let their friend @Trueconfidant123 know how much they appreciate them <3

Here's a message they sent them:

soul-me-has-so-much-to-say-about-you-and-so-much-me-appreciates-in-you-so-much-me-grateful-for-about-you-so-me-hopes-language-helps-me-convey-a-lil-here-soul-i-remember-your-first-reply-in-m-2_1704488490.png

Its so lovely to see such caring friends look out for eachother

Thank you for having a positive impact on our community and making everyone feel happy :) Virtual hugs!!!!  🤗hug-anime.gif

They would also like to note your special qualities : 

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart.,

Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals.,

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.,

Positive - They focus on good qualities in others.

On top of that they have sent you a self care planner too !!! 🥹

self-care-planner_1704488786.jpeg

Its amazing to see such wonderful friends be there for eachother

Thank you @Trueconfidant123 for being such a great part of the 7cups community 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

@aaliyahy909

this is super cuteee and pink for my special @trueconfidant123 🥺🥰 thank you for posting everything so beautifully 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Avaria January 5th

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 @amiablepeace77 !

@Optimisticempath 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 !

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮..

🥁 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞! 🥁 )

amiablepeace77-appreciation-graphic-1_1704491120.png 

𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞:
𝐀𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝.
 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 - 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬’ 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰.
𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 - 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬.
𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞.
𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭.
𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 - 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!
🏆 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐲! 🏆
(𝐩𝐬𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝, 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤)

*𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭:*
ami-s-trophy_1704492734.png
Link to the image

𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐇𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐢! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐢𝐧 7 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐬, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 7 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬?! 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦e 💖
𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 (𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭!).

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 @Optimisticempath 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭!

Notes for readers:
If you're reading this post and you're inspired to also send out an appreciation to your fellow peer, feel free to click on the hyperlinked text in this note.
Have a wonderful day!

amiablePeace77 January 6th

@Avaria @Optimisticempath

Thank you both for your kind word, they do mean a lot to me. It's almost 7 years that I'm here and reflecting back on the time when I started I can only say that joining 7cups was one of the best things I've ever done in my life. I'm grateful for having met so many kind people here. 

@Avaria

It is a pretty soft graphic, Ava ☺ I like the white Sunflowers 🌻 at the corner! The trophy says GOAT (Greatest of all time) ☺

Avaria January 6th

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 @Mack , 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬!
𝐓
𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲, @Optimisticempath .

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠:
mack-appreciation-graphic_1704511951.png

𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭!
self-care-checklist-1_1704512644.png
(Link to image)

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐜𝐤,
 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲.
𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬!
𝐈'𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐨𝐨. 𝐈𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲. 𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝,  𝐈𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩. ❗💌

Raw text: "we haven't really talked much or know much about each other so I get if you roll your eyes on seeing this lmao but ive seen you in forums and your always so full of awesome ideas and being a voice for great suggestions and feedback for community, and want to appreciate you letting you know your kindness is valued!! your so kind and caring and your very observant as well as honest and i find people like you are rare who are genuine 💕 thanks for being you, I hope your doing okay and if not, sending you strength to keep carrying on forward 💕 your very strong and resilient and you got this!!"

Note for readers: If this post inspired you to also appreciate one of your peers, please refer to the hyperlink in this note. 💌 Take care! Happy letter-sending!

@Avaria

The theme is a note, there are hearts in soft purplish color, just like the letters soft purplish, the other color is soft green because the kit background is soft green

@Avaria

omg omg these are just perfect 💕💕💕thank you so much for making my simple words turn extra pretty and impactful and you also added your personal notes which are just so heart meltinggggggg 🥺🥺 you are too good at this and im happy you joined PAT 🤗🤗 

happy-womens.gif

Avaria January 6th

💜 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 @𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐌𝐲𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬! 💜
@𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧16 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭!

divider-1_1704575809.jpg

ೃ⁀➷ 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ೃ⁀➷

lovemymoonflowers-appreciation_1704574566.png

(Link to image)

lovemymoonflowers-appreciation-2_1704574664.png

(Link to image)

lovemymoonflowers-appreciation-3_1704574803.png

(Link to image)

divider-1_1704575395.jpg

❕ 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 ❕

"𝐢 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝."
daily-self-care-plan_1704575909.pngself-care-checklist-2_1704576002.png
( Link to daily self care plan )                        ( Link to self care checklist )

divider-1_1704576045.jpg

𝐖𝐞𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬::
𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐜𝐭.
𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞.
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤.
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞.
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦-𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦-𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.

divider-1_1704576542.jpg

💌 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐲! 💌

lovemymoonflowers-picture-from-weearth_1704577050.jpg
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐇𝐢 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮! (@Teenmorgan16 𝐚𝐧𝐝 @LoveMyMoonFlowers). 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭.
𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐓𝐋 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞. 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.  

divider-1_1704577819.jpg

💟 Note to all the readers: if this post inspired you to also appreciate one of your peers, please, feel free to refer to the hyperlinked text in this note.

VictoriaLove7 January 7th

@Avaria

The letters color is soft purple & soft purplish, because the graphic background & the kitty's 🐱 paws color is soft purplish. The kitty 🐱 color looks like Nii's pfp. It is a cute soft graphic, Ava ☺

@Avaria Omigooosh sooo beautiful, Ava, just purrfectt for @lovemymoonflowers hehe.🤗💖

LoveMyMoonflowers January 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

💙💙💙

BrightIndigo January 7th

💜🤗💙 @WeEarth has sent a lovely message and warm hugs to the always wonderful @Rebekah 💙🤗💜

rebekahapp01_1704642069.jpg

💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙

WeEarth mentioned the following qualities:

Forgiving
Patient
Motivated

To these two wonderful hoomans who bring joy and kindness, thank you. Your contributions warm up this place whenever people are in need of comfort or a listening ear! 🤗💙

💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙💜🤗💙

VictoriaLove7 January 7th

@BrightIndigo

It is a cute panda 🐼 with pink flower  graphic, Bright ☺ The hearts colors are purple & blue because the background of the graphic is blue sky & there are purple flowers ☺

BrightIndigo January 7th

💛❤️🧡 @SleepyPersonForever  has sent a lovely message and lots of love to the always wonderful @OpenH3artOpenM1nd  🧡❤️💛

openapp01_1704643913.jpg

💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡

SleepyPersonForever mentioned the following qualities:

Patient
Open Minded
Respectful
Optimistic
Empathetic
Supportive
Friendly

We love listeners! And we also love people who are courageous in sharing with others. Thank you for the kind words in this appreciation, spread the warmth and love! 💙

💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡💛❤️🧡