Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 15th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 🤗❤🤗hugs-cuddle.gif

VictoriaLove7 July 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

🤗❤🤗 *huggiees tightttt*

miss-you-hug.gif

tommy July 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

eeeek thank you so much Sun for this amazing appreciation ☀️ It's filled with cute messages and pictures 🐼

Mango really is an asset to 7 Cups and I'm so grateful for everything she has done <3

@tommy

The. One. Where. Everyone. Agrees. hehe indeediooo!🐼❤

panda-hugs.gif

Heyヽ(ヅ)ノ @sweetApple8251 🍎

you got a wonderful appreciation from the amazing appreciator

@Vishesh04 🎉

Vishes say to you, Apple 🍎

20230715-215612-0000_1689439537.png

Vishes find these qualities in you 🍎

20230715-215226-0001_1689439575.png

From me ( o˘◡˘o)

@Vishesh04

Thank you for giving this appreciation. Know that you are a wonderful person! 🌼

@sweetApple8251

Thank you for your kind presence and for listening to others. You are appreciated! 🍎

thateyelashinyoureye July 15th, 2023

@Fristo heyy. i have filled the form to be a smile spreader. would love to be a part of this community :))

@thateyelashinyoureye Woohooo! Looking forward to have youu! 🥳

thateyelashinyoureye July 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hehe its my honor :)

July 16th, 2023

@thateyelashinyoureye so very happy to hear it!

Hey hey @VioletVeritas you always have such a beautiful way of *seeing* people, I admire that a lot about you! 💙
Thankyou for sending this heart felt appreciation for @Helper127, truly well deserved, for someone as kind, compassionate and consistently amazing as Helper! 💚

image_1689446396.png

Aww hehe I know right, some people are just *that* incredible, 7 is definitely not enough, but so glad you used the space to talk about and appreciate your peer so so well, we've got no limits on that fosho! 🥰

Ooh also more space to be creative and send some pictures/ audio etc, and you've used that one so nicely also, Tass, I'm impressed but then again, its hard for me to imagine even about you not including the most *apt* picture for something lol. You rock! 💚

image_1689446627.png

Veryyy serene indeed! 💚
Keep being youuuu, Helper and Tasss, y'all make our community such a beautiful place! 💙
Helper127 July 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so much!

@VioletVeritas I am truly grateful for your kind words. Thank you so much. This really means a lot to me.

I thank you both and everyone else here at Cups for making this such a wonderful place. You are both truly special 💚💙💚

Hiya @ItachiNoSharingan nice to meet you! 💗

Do you know? 😮 We've got our secret reporters community-wide! They spy goodness and they report to us, so we can also thank the inspiring hooman they spotted being all kinds of wonderful! 💗

You've been spotted also hehe, with your courage shining bright, it wasn't very difficult for the secret friend to *see* you, I am sure, I'm only glad they told us also, via this sweet appreciation! Thankyou, secret friend, keep up the good work! 💗

image_1689447546.png

Keep it up, Itachi, you're doing soooo amazing! 💗

Hey hey @LovingPeacefulHeart, your wondrous self has received two super sweet messages from two super duper awesome people! 💜

💛 @fristo 💛

image_1689448504.png

A bouquet of kindness sprinkled with the scent of positivity for you! ~ a Fristo classic, if you ask me! 🥰

Thankyouuu, Fristo, you are so full of good thoughts for everyone always! 💛

Now now from the bright, sunny and cheery hooman:

🌞 @SunshineAlwaysGrateful 🌞

image_1689448621.png

I see how y'all have the most loveliest things to say to/ for each other, Cheri and Heart, and it's so very wholesome to come across. May your friendship continue to bloom for many more years ahead! 💜

Cheri also has some gift(s) for you, Heart!

🎁Unwrap your gift here🎁

You're an amazing presence around, Heart, thank youu for being a part of our community! All the love your way! 💜

SunShineAlwaysGrateful July 15th, 2023

Love it looks fantastic thank you for putting that together yay 😀 💕💕💕💕💕🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌💕💕💕💕🙌

Hey ( o˘◡˘o) @Fristo ⭐🍪

you got a wonderful appreciation from our amazing appreciator

@SkyblueClementine1798

1-20230716-024042-0000_1689450399.png

Sky find these qualities in you, Fristo ⭐🍪

2-20230716-024042-0001_1689450470.png

From me ٩( θ‿θ )۶

@SkyblueClementine1798

Thank you for giving this appreciation and for your kind presence. You are a wonderful person! ☁️

@Fristo

Thank you for teaching us to appreciate others and ourselves. Keep being the OG and keep being you, Fristo! ⭐🍪

Optimisticempath July 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 so many cookies and cookie monster Victory you're so creative and smart 😍💕🧸

AnnaSilverberg July 15th, 2023

🌞What a beautiful day🌞

pat-header-summer-version_1689448177.jpg
See Photo Here

💙💗💜

🎊 Today, we celebrate the ones who spread the appreciations! 🎊
🎉We celebrate you, the Smile Spreader
🎉

🔆 💙🔆

Being the one who brings an appreciation to life,
the one who shares it to the world for the person who made it,
🌟Thank you for doing so, we appreciate you!
🌟

🔆💙🔆

patters_1689450767.jpg
See Photo Here

💎When we work on making appreciations, we also work together💎
Team work is important and it’s a part of what we do
We make sure that all appreciations are made,
we make sure that no appreciation is forgotten.
🎐 That’s a beautiful example of team work 🎐
🌟 We share the same goal 🌟
🌻 L
et’s continue that 🌻
💙💗💜
🌻

motivation30_1689448640.jpg
See Photo Here
🌈 Artwork made by @YourCaringConfidant 🌈

🔆💙🔆💜🔆

🌸 What team work is also uplifting each other 🌸
Appreciating the work others do and showing how we value their work,
🌟 how we see all the effort they put in their appreciations
🌟
How we admire them as a Smile Spreader.
🔆💕🔆

🌞 So, you wonderful Smile Spreader, share a comment on others work 🌞
💜 Show them how you appreciate all that they do and how they do it 💜
I know that when I get wonderful comments on my appreciations,
when I get Smile Spreaders compliment my work,
it truly brings a smile on my face and in my heart
😊
🌟🌼🌟
💕 Appreciate each other, share joy and smiles 💕

🔆💙🔆💜🔆

🌞We have wonderful new Smile Spreaders who have joined our team
🌞
Lets welcome them!
smile-spreader_1689448491.jpg
See Photo Here
🔆💙💗💜🔆

🌈 When you post an appreciation, you share joy and bring smiles 🌈
That’s what you do with every single post you make.
🌼You are a wonderful, kind and amazing Smile Spreader🌼
We are proud of you and all of your work,
for the time and effort you put in all of your work.
🌻 We see you, we see what you do 🌻
🌷 And we appreciate you 🌷
💙 Thank you! 💙
✨💙✨

Tag list: @AnnaSilverberg @Nessa00 @tifaxemmi @GloriaD @Notfound20 @Optimisticempath @Rubylistens22 @SophTheListener2022 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Victorialove7 @justFarheen @heathermarie95 @ByataLovesYouu @teenytinyturtle @fristo @YourCaringConfidant @bubblingbreeze14

@AnnaSilverberg

I'll actually cry now!😭 This is the word *beautiful* in every single language in the world!

Thankyouuu for the sweet words, Anna, you truly put your heart in making all of us feel so special and appreciated as smile spreaders, thank *youuu* for noticing an "opportunity to spread more kindness" a couple months back through that anonymous feedback, you really turned it all around and I'm simply grateful for what you did, how you did and who you are! ❤

You are spot onnnn, it legit is the most lovely feeling when our fellow smile spreaders aim that smile-sharing talent at us lol. 🥰

Sooo grateful for our tremendously wonderful team, its the *team* in "team work" that makes the "work" doesn't seem like work! ❤

Of-freaking-course, Desiree found an amazing opportunity to showcase her terrific talents when it comes to taking things a notch higher! I loveeee this @YouCaringConfidant, PAT is magically-amazing indeed! 🤗

Woohoo new and super creative smile spreaders, that joined and have made such a magnificent impact around already! Thank *youuu* for joining us, and being your smiley self! You rock! ❤

@teenytinyturtle @Heathermarie95 @Byatalovesyouu

And yayyyyy, welcome back @JustFarheen, I'm soooo happyyy, sooo looking forward to see your magic once again in this thread. ❤

thanks-thank-u.gif

heathermarie95 July 15th, 2023

💚💚💚💚💚

AnnaSilverberg July 15th, 2023
🌞 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

💕 Ouuuwhh! 💕
🌷 Thank you Sun 🌷
🌸 I do like to create positive outcomes 🌸
💜 That feedback was an opportunity, so I am thankful for it 💜
💙 Because of that, I have been gracefully gifted this amazing opportunity 💙
✨💙✨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 16th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg You diddd, and I'm so proud of youu and deeply inspired by youu, way to go, Anna!🤗

YourCaringConfidant July 16th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *wipes 🌞's happy tears* Awwww.... don't cry, Sun. Anna can't help it. It's just in her nature to be the beautiful and sweet person she is. I'm over here wiping your tears and at the same time, my tears are falling too. Her posting is truly beautiful in every way. I have greatly enjoyed reading it and seeing all the pretty graphics. ♡ She truly reminds us of how far kindness, support, and smiles go a long way amongst team members. Way to go, smile spreaders, for all y'all do to bring joy into the lives of others. ☆☆☆

@YourCaringConfidant Awww rightly said hehe! *hugsss* 🤗❤care-love.gif

heathermarie95 July 15th, 2023

this is so sweet. thank you!!

YourCaringConfidant July 16th, 2023
@AnnaSilverberg
1-20230715-221816-0000_1689473936.png
AnnaSilverberg July 17th, 2023
🌈 @YourCaringConfidant 🌈

💚 Desiree 💚
💕 You are so amazing 💕
🌸 Thank you so much for your wonderful graphic 🌸
🔆 and your sweet kind message, It truly melts my heart 🔆
💙 Thank you so much 💙
✨💙

@AnnaSilverberg I luvvv this Anna you're so kind and amazing 🥺💕 thankyou for the pretty post 🤗 so proud of our team and happy to have new people with us to spread more smiles in community 🥳 friends-hug.gif

NotFound20 July 16th, 2023

🌼Hello Peers 🌼

🌴🌺We are happy to share another appreciation with everyone. 🌺🌴

Appreciator @Beck1 appreciated @MelodyOfTheOcean for -

im1_1689501055.jpg

🌊 Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork

🌊 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🌊 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

🌊 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

🌊 Consistent - They are consistent in their efforts

🌊 Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

🌊 Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

i1_1689501092.jpg

thankyou-thank.gif bakabaka7.gif

beck1 July 17th, 2023

@NotFound20 thank you so much for putting together such beautiful graphics!

MelodyoftheOcean July 19th, 2023

@beck1

I'm only just seeing this now, thank you so much for these nice words. I really can only give it right beck though. It's amazing to work with you, and you are so dedicated to all the teams you are on. I appreciate everything you do for the Listener Coaching Team, as well as all the other projects you are a part of, who help Cups to grow and support so many members and listeners. Thank youuu 🍪

@NotFound20

This post is so pretty, thank you for making it shine! I love ittt

VictoriaLove7 July 16th, 2023

Hey (❛ᴗ❛๑ )

@Bookworm4 📚

you got a wonderful appreciation from

@Walker7957 🐌

Walker 🐌 made this picture for you, Book 📚

20230716-171607551_1689502587.jpeg

From me

@Walker7957

Thank you for giving this appreciation and the cute graphic! You are a wonderful person, Walker, keep being you!🐌

@Bookworm4

Thank you for your kind presence and for listening. You are appreciated! 📚

bookworm4 July 16th, 2023

Walker thank you sooooooo much ❤️.. you made my day.. you're an amazing and wonderful person! Thank you so much!

Ranaeil July 16th, 2023

Here's an appreciation for @Howegeorgia20

"Hi! 👋 my 🄱🄰🄱🅈 🅂🄸🅂🅃🄰🄷 🅶🅴🅾🆁🅶🅸🅰 💖, I wanted to take a moment to express 🗣️ my heartfelt ❤️ appreciation 💌 for who you are as a person 🥺. Despite carrying 🧳 your own burdens 😔, you continue to ✨ shine ✨brightly 🌟 by selflessly helping 🤝 and supporting 🫂 others. Your 👉 presence in the sharing circle room 🚪 at 7Cups 🫖 has made a significant impact ☄️ on the lives 👥 of those you've reached out to 💯. Your unwavering dedication 💪 and willingness 🤗 to extend a helping 🤝 hand are truly admirable 🥰. It takes great strength 💪 and compassion 💓 to be there for others 🌏, especially when you're going through your own challenges 😔. Your genuine care 🫂 and support 🤝 have touched the hearts 💜 of many 👥. You are an incredible individual 🏅 and I genuinely appreciate 👌 all that you do 👏. I wish you the very best 🙏 and may you find 🔎 comfort, healing ❤️‍🩹, and the support you deserve 🙏. Take care 🫂 and stay strong 💪 - 𝓍𝑜𝓍𝑜, 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘩 𝙭𝙓𝙍𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘15𝙓𝙭 (𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖)

@xXReddMystic15Xx also had these things to say!

"Supportive - They are kind and helpful., Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act., Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense., Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another., Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood., Authentic - They are able to be their real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity., Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong.

hswl7q6_1689504094.png

Georginahowe July 16th, 2023

@Nessa00

This is so sweet it made me emotional thank you much big sis redd ☺💗

Ranaeil July 16th, 2023

@Howegeorgia20

You're very welcome! I forgot to include this in the original post! My apologies!

https://i.imgur.com/PVeak8t.gif GIF-baby-sis-From-xXReddMystic15Xxhttps://i.imgur.com/PVeak8t.gif

thateyelashinyoureye July 16th, 2023

Heyy @SoulBliss347 , You have a sweet message from @stanishk2010 ☺️❤️

appreciation-1_1689508174.png

They also thinks that you are :

A great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.,

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future.,

Forgiving - They make conscious, intentional decisions to let go of resentment and anger toward someone for an offense.,

A problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.,

Cheerful - They are fun to be around.,

Supportive - They are kind and helpful.

Thank you for giving this appreciation @stanishk2010

@thateyelashinyoureye welcome to the team 🤗🤗

my honor to be here 🤗❤️

Hey hey @thateyelashinyoureye, sooooo pleased to meet you. You are new in 7 cups and already spreading so many smiles here. It's so awesome have your creative, thoughtful and appreciative self with us, also in the Peer Appreciation Team, you're doing sooo greatttt already! 💛

Big ups for sending this appreciation for yourself! 💛

image_1689512130.png

Sooo proud of you too, for taking small steps, reaching out for support, acknowledging your progress and rooting for yourself. Rooting for you too, you got this, one step at a time! 💛

Lol as an aside, do you like memes?

Your username (super cool one) reminds me of this one haha!

image_1689512353.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
oh my god thank you so much for all the compliments. thats so sweet of youuu. yes small steps one at a time. this means a lot. yes i do like memes a lot, thats so trueee its always the eyelash lol. your post brought a hugeee smile to me thanks againn ❤️