Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 *you* cutuu! 🌝❀

VictoriaLove7 June 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The emoji means smol like baby sharks πŸ˜‹β€ The last picture is from the baby shark song 😁

@VictoriaLove7 Yesss! Smol and Sharkyy!πŸ˜›β€

YourCaringConfidant June 2nd, 2023

ο»Ώe28eefbd0f9962b8ef5588cff742a6d9_1685734597.jpg

ο»ΏThe following appreciation is from @Beck1 and is dedicated to @AnnaSilverberg for being such an amazing contributor here on 7cups.

The beautiful, heartfelt note reads:

20230602-153432-0000_1685734808.png

20230602-153432-0001_1685734826.png

Beck, you are soooo right about everything. Anna truly is an amazing, beautiful person. Her beauty shines from the inside out and through her acts, it's shown. As you mentioned, when it comes to her responses in discussions, she always knows just how to respond. She, in deed, has such a way with words. Beck, you covered it all that there isn't too much I can say that you haven't. But one thing in common between you and I is our respect and admiration for such a lovely twin! So thank you, Beck, for taking the time to write such a beautiful note.

πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™

Anna, you are so blessed to have Beck in your life just as she is thankful to have you. You both are such active, stellar people on here and I'm pleased to see you both. Whether on forums or in discussions, it's a pure joy. I truly hope that by reading Beck's appreciation note, that you have the biggest smile on your face. You always deserve to be happy, Anna, and you deserve all things great.

πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™ πŸ’™

ο»ΏQualities possessed: Supportive, Inquisitive, Agile, Authentic, Great Communicator, Empathetic, and Consistent.

screenshot-20230602-152022-gallery_1685735358.jpg

AnnaSilverberg June 2nd, 2023
🌈 @YourCaringConfidant 🌈

🌟 Wow! What a beautiful appreciation! 🌟
πŸ’• Thank you for making it! πŸ’•
πŸ’š Thank you for your kind words πŸ’š
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨

🌸 @beck1 🌸

πŸ’• Twin! πŸ’•
🌺 You are so wonderful and kind! 🌺
⭐️ I am very grateful to have met you too ⭐️
πŸ”… You are so supportive and caring πŸ”…
πŸ’“ Your kind words truly warm my heart πŸ’“
πŸ’™ Thank you so much πŸ’™
βœ¨πŸ’™βœ¨
✨

Optimisticempath June 2nd, 2023

πŸ₯° From my bunwee bestiee @Amiablebunny4016 to @unstableteen16 πŸ₯°

image_1685735172.png

Idk what's up with the emojis :/ the text with emojis- "Hey teen ❀️ I know you were struggling but you are always so sweet and lovely to be around πŸ’• omg every time you tell me you miss me when I join the chatroom 🀧🀧 you make me feel so happy πŸ˜€ your presence is a beautiful gift and I'm so so proud of you πŸ˜€ I know you have been through alot teen :( and I'm so sorry to hear about all your going through but you have been so strong and lovely ,❀️❀️❀️ despite your struggles and I want you to know you are so important πŸ’•πŸ’• I hope things get better for you and you believe in yourself one day πŸ’œ remember all your feelings are valid and it's ok not to be ok. πŸ’œ I'm here for you πŸ˜„ you are appreciated okay? You are seen. You are heard. You are here. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Bunny"

To @Amiablebunny4016

I don't even know what to say Bunweee Bun bun always has the most heart touching things to say and one can only feel loved to have bunwee around ❀

Bestiee bunweee... if you ever disappeared, there will be a dearth of appreciations and love around...if you ever poofed...it would be marked as black hour on cups because there won't be any light to see. You're important πŸ’• you're a source of light and you matter lots πŸ€— please try to never disappear on us ... unless ofcourse it is for you to take care of yourself ... we'll understand but only then for some time you need away, we will wait for your return and keep you in thoughts all the time! πŸ₯Ί ilyy πŸ’•

I got carried away lol but I wanted to tell you that you're so important and you matter bunnyπŸ’• thanks for your sweet appreciations!

To @unstableteen16

7 cups is big you know? There is room for everyone to seek support and I'm guilty of gaslighting myself too often of this too but I promise... no struggles can be compared and sure @randomname has it worse here but so do you and your struggles matter also πŸ’•

You matter also teen πŸ’• you deserve support and friendships and everything you could think you want from a supportive place full of nice people πŸ’• you deserve all of this and you're more than allowed to ask for support also πŸ’•

I hope you can realise it too someday and be kind to you also .. it's so hard but all we can do is try πŸ˜… glad you have people like bunny who remind you that you're loved πŸ’• because you are πŸ’•

lilo-and-stitch-stitch.gif

Really nice to see some forum wanderer sharing this appreciation for you @toughTiger6481 I see you replying too and your support is invaluable to the community πŸ’—

image_1685736041.png

Thanks for being so kind and observant secret friend πŸ’—

toughTiger6481 June 6th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

wow this is incredibly humbling ..... I try to help when and if I can

It has been an honor to be part of your self kindness journey through your self appreciations @lightprune1000 😊

You are really inspiring and motivating always 🌺

Thanks for sharing this image

image_1685736315.png

and appreciating yourself πŸ’•

image_1685736367.png

You are doing awesome by recognizing your appreciable qualities and being kind to your mind! Keep it up πŸ’œ

lightPrune1000 June 4th, 2023

@Optimisticempath

thanks lot for making this! I truly appreciate it! I think the quote is a good reminder, especially numbers 1, 2, 5, 9.

Hi @alanaGirl you did great by participating in a discussion and even awesome for being you because "being you" is appreciated by @Beck1 πŸ’›

image_1685736718.png

Thanks for appreciating so many people @Beck1 it speaks volumes for how kind and encouraging you are πŸ’›

I hope this makes you feel good about yourself @AlanaGirl πŸ’› thanks for being here.

AlanaGirl June 2nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Beck1 could easily be speaking about herself. She is a warm and charming person who is loving, accepting, and all that is right with the world.

Beck1 is the living epitome of what a person should be. Beck1 is so awesome that "Beck1" means "incredible" in 17 different languages. Beck1 is so epic that stars shine brighter in her presence. Beck1 is so wonderful that there's a debate if she's even mortal.

tifaxemmi June 3rd, 2023

I'm just so excited to share this very special appreciation from @amiablebunny4016 to @CommunityModIris

Here's what Bunny has to say

bunny-to-iris_1685763389.PNG

Bunny, thank you for sending in this wonderful appreciation to Iris. You are always recognizing those around you and I know they love hearing all these wonderful words form you! Keep spreading the joy!

Iris, I enjoy your presence so much in the LSC and Group Chats. You always have a kind word for everyone and deserve this so much. Thank you so much for being there for the teens as an ATL and all of us as a Mod!

amiableBunny4016 June 3rd, 2023

@tifaxemmi

so beautiful. thank you for posting <3

Hey everyone! Ω©(^α΄—^)ΫΆ

We have wonderful appreciation for

@TabbyCat97 😺

From the one who shines the brightest light in Cups

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🌞

1_1685775628.png

2_1685775683.jpeg

3_1685775739.jpeg

4_1685775759.png

From me * \(ΰΉ‘'α΅•'ΰΉ‘)⸝*

To @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for the innumerable contributions you have made for Cups. Thank you for being *you*. You deserve all the bestest, beautiful things in this world. Thank you for being in my life, Sunshine. I'm truly grateful for you in my life. ❀

To @TabbyCat97

Thank you for taking many roles, listeners, quality coach, and many others, including global moderator! Hope you be kind to yourself too. You are appreciated! 😺

TabbyCat97 June 3rd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Awwweee 😭❀️ this has honestly made my whole day, what a lovely wonderful thing to wake up too :')

Victoria thank you so so so much for posting this awesome incredible appreciation :3 I luvs the graphics, and you're truly amazing!!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun sun sunnnnn πŸ’œ ooouhhh my gooodnesss friend, your kindness never ever ever stops :') you spent time out of your day writing such a lovely, caring and sweet message that totally melted my heart completely β™‘ your words mean so so very much to me. You're incredible, I see you around forums tonsss! It's so lovely to see you, so amazing (: you always lighten others days up, you have an incredible so super sweet vibe and you're also truly an incredible leader, and do fantsbulously in every single thing you do. We are so lucky to have you here on Cups ❀️ what would forum land be without out shining sun :') 🌞! I am just sat here like :o just so so so shocked at how someone so kind and lovely and wonderful could possibly exist. You have truly made my whole week and I really mean that. Thank you so so much for thinking of me buddy. You deserve the whole entire world πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ heheh Carmennn ittss meeee!! I love that you have seen my name around :3 ~ appreciate you tons shining sun (: ill never ever forget all the kindness you and have shown me :') ~ I honestly found it so different and like woaah when I joined cups and people were so so so sweet to me, it made me so happy and feel so loved. It was an amazing feeling, it was hard to get used to at first because it felt so insanely awesome !! But people like you are incredible, you have the warmest of hearts, and care so much about others. You make the world a better place ❀️ we need more shining suns :')

Huggsss and cookiiiess from Taaabbsss β™‘

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 5th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Awwww what is this sweet message! (':

Alsooo, "just so so so shocked at how someone so kind and lovely and wonderful could possibly exist." Gurllll, have you met youuu?! You shouldn't be so shocked then!πŸ˜›

Hehe you're so so so so so infinity times awesome, Tabb Tabbb, loaf yaaa! Keep being the Carmen to the world, spreading your warm light of kindness around. You're so so so special, and your positive impact is super felt always. I'm sooo happy you're part of 7 cups, and have recieved all the love and praise here (again, that you so so so deserve and so much more). All the love, hugs and cookies backkk!πŸ€§β€πŸ€—

hug-love.gif

TabbyCat97 June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Suunnn πŸ˜­πŸ’œ ~ I'm speechless :') thank you so so so much. You're amaaazzingg!! :3 *hugs* luuuvss you buddyy! You deserve the whole world of love appreciations and kindness πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ you truly make forums such an awesome welcoming lovely place, and I smile everytime I see a reply from youuuu :')

huuuggss and cookiiess :3

Taabbsss

@TabbyCat97

Awww same reaction as me when I see sweet Tabb Tabb around! Right here crying with youu! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ

Omigosh you do not have a stop button on your complimenting skills, then again a stop button wouldn't even exist, when this is something in your nature, a prominent part of your personality, strong essence of your lovely being. Keep being you, Tabbbssss, you're the bestest, not exaggerateing by saying your compassionate warmth keeps the meanie cold at bay! πŸ€—πŸ’œ

Aww *heart melts* we can share the world full of love, appreciation and kindness because you're soooo deserving of the same and much more always. *luvvvsss you more and keeps hugging back* πŸ˜­πŸ’œ

TabbyCat97 June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You're so sweet πŸ˜­πŸ’œ *heaarrtt completelyy mellttedd* the world needs more people like you, truly :') you are such a massive light and bring so much happiness and joy and kindness to so many peoples lives. You have no idea how many people you help on here Sun πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ ~ so so so much more than you could ever imagine! β™‘ huuuggs and luuvss you pawesomee buddyy :3

Thank you, I really really thank you for everything :')

@VictoriaLove7

Aww sooo purple and meowgical hehe, this is purrfecttt, Viccc, you're phenomenal as owlways!❀

Thank*you* for increasing my gratitude for you every day!❀

Hey everyone! 😊

We have a wonderful appreciation for

@Ilovemynessie πŸ¦•

From Secret Friend 😎

20230602-160513993_1685775970.jpeg

These are the qualities that the secret friend find in you

20230602-160531256_1685776007.jpeg

From me

To Secret Friend

Thank you for giving this appreciation. Hope you be kind to yourself too. You are a wonderful person! πŸŽ‰

To @Ilovemynessie

Thank you for your kind presence. I have read some of your threads. Keep being kind to yourself. You are appreciated! πŸ¦•

@VictoriaLove7

Aww this is too adorable, Viccc, so beautifully personalised as always!πŸ’–

You rock, @Ilovemynessie sending love!πŸ’›

VictoriaLove7 June 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank chu, Sunshine! 🌞

me learned from you owlways πŸ€—β€

While someone *seeing* you and appreciating the good is a special feeling always. As a newbie, it means the entire cups-world to hear you're on the right track and doing great as you are. πŸ’™
Kind words and encouraging compliments work as a reinforcement and a booster! πŸ’™
Thank-you @beck1 for appreciating @glowingPond and reinforcing the awesome self, Pond is! πŸ’™

image_1685780147.png
Keep up the great work, Pond, you're certainly a delight to have around! πŸ’™
glowingPond June 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Beck1 my heart is full of joy! Thank you for thinking about me, I really appreciate it! <3 You are a great Mentor, Beck! :)

I am excited to see what the future holds for me here on 7 Cups!

beck1 June 3rd, 2023

@glowingPond You are doing amazingly well and I know that you will go far here, as far as you want to go on Cups

Helloooo @StarGazer2401, your friend @Hawaii968 has a hearty message for you wrapped in stars and love, ofcourse! πŸ’›

image_1685781454.png

Also some sweet picture quotes:

image_1685781656.png

And another:

image_1685781702.png

It's always such a treat to see beautiful friendships blossoming in cups, thank*youuu* wonderful people for making 7 cups a lovely place for one another and everyone else, being your kind, encouraging and supportive self around here! *you* are incredibly fantabulous! πŸ’›

StarGazer2401 June 3rd, 2023

🌸@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you Sun and thank you so so muchhhh Summy, @Hawaii968

Hiya @sensibleDrum5006, your peer @tifaxemmi has a sweet little something for you to make you smile and brighten your day! ❀

image_1685805284.png

There's more ofcourse!

πŸ₯° Click me for a wholesome surprise! πŸ₯°

Tooooo freaking sweeet, Tifaaaa, I'm happy to do this for you and have another chance to welcome you to the Peer Appreciation Team, you blend just right in!πŸ₯°

Nice to meet you, Drum, I'll pass on some tissues, just in case haha! Stay amazing!❀

Woohoo @braveOrange2049, so proud of you for being so willing to work on your listening skills, and grow as a listener in 7 cups, through seeking insight and support from your peers, reaching out to mentors and being fantastic as ever. 🀎

Big big ups for finding such a great one, in @beck1, who also shared this lovely message to lift your spirits! 🀎

image_1685806171.png

Thankyouuu for making cups a meowgical place, you two! 🀎

braveOrange2049 June 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @beck1 Thank you so so much for this❀️. My heart is full of happiness after reading this post and people in the 7 cups community are really really awesomeπŸŒ»πŸ’™. I'm really thankful for this!!

Wow thankyou @beck1 for introducing us to a bunch of awesome people in the community! πŸ’œ

Hello @Neverlings64, you've been your wonderful self and now have all the spotlight on you! Yay! πŸ’œ

image_1685807193.png

Discussions are always great when everyone in the room works as one team! So thank*you* both for exemplifying what an amazing teamwork looks like! πŸ’œ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The color is so pinky, Sunshine! 🌞 It seems simple but, you really know how to make every graphic looks bright! ❀

@VictoriaLove7 Pink hearts for you!πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’“πŸ’—pink-hearts-love-day.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine! πŸŒžπŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’

png-20230603-233746-0000_1685810302.png

@VictoriaLove7 I love this awwwww, you're soooo creativeee and thoughtful!πŸ₯ΊπŸ’—

Thank you for being a wonderful team mate @Thanhx4, we have the lovely @beck1 appreciating your supportive self! πŸ’š

image_1685808433.png

Always a pleasure to come across enthusiastic people as *you* who are not just supportive towards members but to fellow listeners also. πŸ’š

Together is a greaaaat place to be, thankyou for reminding that, y'all are doing so fantabulous! πŸ’š

beck1 June 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou wow. Such a beautiful graphic! Thanks, Sun

@beck1

aww-youre-welcome.gif