Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

amiableBunny4016 March 7th, 2023

@iPHOENIX, you have been appreciated by your lovely peer @YourCaringConfidant

Our lovely Desiree has left a beautiful message for our amazing Phoenix!

screenshot-2023-03-07-at-20-04-28_1678219545.png

I am screaming from the top of my lungs to congratulate my Twin for being an official March graduate of LDP. I am so proud of you and happy that you did not give up. Nothing can stop you when you have a goal! You did it, Twin! Yayyyy! It is time to celebrate. You are a wonderful listener, a mentor, a friend, and just always willing to help everyone. I don't know why you took a leadership program because, in my eyes, you already shine as a leader! You are wonderful, grad. 🎓 👨‍🎓 Hugs to the #1 best Twin Ever!

Is that not enough? check this out! Desiree has made something for *you*

screenshot-2023-03-07-at-20-07-19_1678219650.png

Click here for clear image

Note from me:

@iPHOENIX: I have not met you, neither do you I know you buddy, but I must say you sound like a very talented and amazing human being! Well done for graduating LDP! wohoo! the community defo appreciates you buddy!*hugs if okay*

@YourCaringConfidant- The sweet bunny must tell the sweet Desiree that you are truly amazing buddy! I love ya! thank you for appreciating your peers! yay! *hugs if okay*

bunny

iPHOENIX March 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Wow!!! I don't need to repeat how wonderful you are right? And thank you so much, and also congratulations on your LDP & CDM Twin :) ❤️

@amiableBunny4016 Thank you for the wonderful post. Yes, we don't know each other but I can see how awesome you are. Thank you for everything you do, and make this place beautiful. Hugs back 🤗

YourCaringConfidant March 7th, 2023

To not break the chain of such beautiful self-appreciations here is another one... 😍

The peer appreciation program not only encourages peers to appreciate peers, but it also encourages people to self-appreciate too. Self-appreciation is a form of self-love; and self love, as we know, is one of the most beautiful loves there is.

Today @lavenderCup3575 has sent in the following sweet note to herself:

20230307-145534-0000_1678219419.png

Lavender, I see you are new to 7cups so I just wanted to give you a warm welcome so...

b9e44226f7685e9b89fc718902cfd095_1678219592.jpg

I do not know you yet but my wish for you is happiness for you and your sweet baby! You desire a change for the better and I'm here to tell you that anything is possible!

hd-wallpaper-you-got-this-anxiety-inspiration-motivation-purple-quotes-words_1678219808.jpg

You're a mom and moms are amazing and can do anything. You can do anything you desire to! I am sure you are a great mom to your baby. 💜

I had some cute svgs in my phone so this is me spamming you...

best-mom-ever-2_1678219913.png

super-mom-01_1678219993.png

Have the most beautiful day! And please accept these lovely flowers (found on Google, lol) on behalf of me and all the other smile spreaders! 😃

bf401-11km_1678220117.jpg

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree this actually gave me cute purple vibes lol. I loved the Design! heheh! beautiful post by the way!

Bunny

@TabbyCat97 has been appreciated by their peer @audienta!

screenshot-2023-03-07-at-20-29-19_1678220979.png

Tabby is working really hard on keeping the teen listener room alive. She's welcoming and appreciative, which creates a really fun and open environment for everybody. Thank you so much for your work!

Yay Hugs for both if okay!

hug-day.gif

Note from meee:

@TabbyCat97 - Yo my twinnieeee, tabbwe my grannie, I love you so much! you so deserved appreciation! And it was so kind of your peer to appreciate you! You are *amazing* and I am so glad to be your twin. Tabbwe.. you have been a sister to me . Pms are so fun, your amazing and so strong! and very very sweet! Love, bunny ❤️

@audienta- Hellooo, I dont know you very well but reading your bio has given me alot lmao. Audienta, your a valuable part of the community, you have been on 7cups for such a long time, yet your so sweet and wonderful for appreciating your peer! thank you so much for everything you do! Me also love your pfp by the way! hehe. wishing you all the happiness and love buddy. Love, Bunny❤️

Bunny

audienta March 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you, Bunny, for posting and your kind words!

TabbyCat97 March 13th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I'm so so so sorry. I havent been getting notifications for the posts and I've just seen this:') ♡

Thank you so so so much @audienta you are so so lovely and its always amazing seeing you in groups, you are so fun to talk to and i appreciate you so much. It means me super happy seeing this appreciation it means the world to me. Please take good care of yourself I appreciate you so so much for this :') <3

And Bunweeee oohhh myyy goodness! this graphic made me scream in happiness hehe! it is so so beautiful and amazing twinnie! Please take good care of yourself, you deserve so so much <3 Massive hugs twinnie - I love our chats too. Thank you for all your hard work <3

Hugs to both you amazing, wonderful people if okay and wanted.

take care,

Tabby <3

audienta March 13th, 2023

@TabbyCat97

Hey Tabby,

I'm glad that you found the post despite the lacking notification! ❤️

Hugs and take care,

audienta

I am proud to announce that we have another self-appreciation! Yayyy, there's nothing like seeing people loving and appreciating themselves. It is such a beautiful thing.

The following note was written by @amiableBunny4016 for herself...

png-20230307-161639-0000_1678224187.png

Bunny, reading your note to yourself was such a good read. So relatable and real. I truly believe that everything you wrote down are things you learn and come to believe. I believe them in you. You truly are a beautiful human being and you truly deserve all the best things from life. Remember the bad days will pass, things will get better. It may not seem like it now at your age but in 5 years, your whole thinking will change. Always keep going, Bunny.

I wanted to post this as the image but I couldn't figure out how to rotate the image when I uploaded on here... but anything, this is your note that I just wrote for you. Handwriting it took more time than just copying and pasting but I wanted you to know that I care. Just click on the link above to view it. Hope you love it. ❤️

@YourCaringConfidant

Whatttttttt?????? ❤️🥺Omg I'm gonna cry. Desiree you handwritten the appreciation. You don't know how much that freaking means to me. ❤️Desiree, people used to write notes to hate me in school but you actually wrote a whole page love. Your family is so blessed with you. Your just the *best*. Desiree this is just heart touching. I wish I could tell you how much this means. The graphics are beautiful Desiree! Im gonna cry . *Grabs tissues*. I promise I will respond to this properly soon when I am emotionally ready too ❤️I love you Desiree!

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 *hugs bunny* It is okay to cry, Bunny. You are soooo special, my friend. Those kids at school are missing out on getting to know such a sweet person. Take all the time you need. ♡

Can I get everyone's attention please? @amiableBunny4016 sent in a very special appreciation for the entire peer appreciation team/smile spreaders!

I know you all know see what we do here -- posting and beautifully delivering the notes you write for others and the notes others write for you. However, I don't think many realize all the hours on hours these smile spreaders give freely to be able to do it.

Please join in my appreciating the team because they deserve it! 👏 Without further ado, here is the appreciation note Bunny wrote:

png-20230307-182235-0000_1678232945.png

Thank you, sweet Bunny, for taking the time out to appreciate our team members. It is such a blessing to be apart of such a an amazing team. Everyone's talent truly shines and they do so much to make people smile! We have got an amazing group of team members, that's for sure! 💚

With the help of my kid, I was able to make this gift for you all to show my appreciation as well! So therefore, I'm tagging all the team members (and even past smile spreaders that I know) that contributed to making the peer appreciation program what it is. 😀

20230307-173117_1678233283.jpg20230307-180108_1678233294.jpg

@Aishaa97 @amiableBunny4016 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @confidentRabbit7311 @cristlecares @dtanushree @Estrellitaa @FrenchMarbles @Fristo @gentleemperor @GloriaD @Harsvin @JasmineFlower222 @LikeAnArcane @Marje @Notfound20 @pamharley003 @shinequeen001 @SirenOfSerenity @SukoLovesHito133 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @thisisanthony @Trintzu @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant @Zaxoosh @annasilverberg @frozty

FrenchMarbles March 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

I'm sorry, the scrabble letters just made me giggle so hard! How creative is that?! :D

YourCaringConfidant March 8th, 2023

@FrenchMarbles Thanks. :) Glad it gave you a good chuckle. Lol. I had bought sooo many letters off amazon last year for some crafting projects I was doing and they have just been sitting. Now I get to utilize them. Lol.

Harsvin March 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

The scrabble is so beautiful and heartwarming Desiree ❤ you are super talented. Thank you so much for everything you for the Peer Appreciation Team ❤

@Harsvin Awwww, look at you and your sweet words making me smile. :) Thank you.

LilacLeopard March 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

This is just a creative post! The scrabble is adorable and just such a sweet gesture! Thank you and your kid for taking the time to help us all feel special! I bet it took much time and effort ❤️💜

@amiableBunny4016

Awww! You are so lovely, thank you for reminding us all that our role as smile spreaders is acknowledged and appreciated! You know you are just amazing ❤️

@Aishaa97 I will be sure to thank my little helper, lovely. :) Thank you for the kind words. I am so glad that it was able to make you guys happy. You deserve it. Bunny is just the absolute sweetest for her lovely note and I just wanted to add something special to go along with it. <3

amiableBunny4016 March 8th, 2023

@Aishaa97 @amiableBunny4016 @bubblingbreeze14 @charmingFlower8111 @confidentRabbit7311 @cristlecares @dtanushree @Estrellitaa @FrenchMarbles @Fristo @gentleemperor @GloriaD @Harsvin @JasmineFlower222 @LikeAnArcane @Marje @Notfound20 @pamharley003 @shinequeen001 @SirenOfSerenity @SukoLovesHito133 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @TabbyCat97 @thisisanthony @Trintzu @VictoriaLove7 @YourCaringConfidant @Zaxoosh @annasilverberg @frozty

Desiree, sadly the tag didn't work. Or its just my brain that died. Thank you so much for posting this Desiree! your amazing wohoo! Hope PAT liked it! weeee....... its so cute. the letters and the scrabble. Desiree your so creative I love this. Thank you for the joy you have given em reading this! your truly blessed! I love this!

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 @yourcaringconfidant

Y'all are absolutely incredible, sweeter than any cookies hehe, thankyouuu for always looking out for one another and making everyone around you feel uplifted! 💛

"We rise by lifting others up" ~ certainly so dearly followed by our amazing peer appreciation team! 💛

Big love to y'all! 🤗

@amiableBunny4016 Your note came from the heart and was sooo sweet so, of course, they loved it! Lol. ;)

AnnaSilverberg March 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

❤️ I absolutely love it! ❤️

💚 Thank you for your appreciation, I apprecaite you! 💚

@AnnaSilverberg The appreciation came from the sweetest Bunny @amiableBunny4016. :) I just got to play with scrabble letters. Hehe. ;)

@YourCaringConfidant

Ouh, I saw it, brain forgot to tag them😅 Thank you @amiableBunny4016 💚💚

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree is giving me credit again 😂 lmao.

GloriaD March 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Wow Desiree, thank you so much for posting this 🌻 I loved the scrabble way of representing the team, it must have taken some time to do that, thank you so much 😊 We appreciate everything you do for us as well, and I'm sure you can feel our love and support for you!

@amiableBunny4016

Your appreciation is so touching Bunny, it's true that our peer appreciation team (including other teams on 7 Cups) love to spread support and positivity, and it takes a lot of individual and group efforts to make a huge positive impact on others. I thank you and all the smile spreaders, helpers and SLs so far for everything, I'm so happy to be a part of this team and so proud of each and every one of you 💛

@GloriaD I had my little helper. It took a bit of time to figure out how to get all the names arranged but it was good bonding on our end. Lol. I am glad everyone likes it.

Marje March 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Gosshieee Desiree, you're sooo creative. I'll never get tired getof gushing about your design taste! xD You have a wonderful mind in there! o(*°▽°*)o

@amiableBunny4016

You're such a sweetheart, Bunny. Thank you soo much for the lovely appreciation! Never forget you're one of the Smile Spreaders here, you're just as amazing as you said we are! Stay wonderful! (*^-^*)

Zaxoosh March 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

THIS IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

SirenOfSerenity March 8th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant the scrabble is incredibly creative! 😍

@amiableBunny4016 this appreciation is so very touching, thank you for always being so kind, respectful, helpful and awesome! 🥰💕

Wow. you all are quick with replying. hehe. seems like the whole team came to thank me and Desiree. you guys, no need to thank me. lmao. This was just a simple reminder that you all are loved and amazing people❤️❤️You deserve all the appreciation in the world! You all are so sweet , sweeter than the sweetiest sweet of chocolate and sweets. hehe. love you all. take care of yourselves.

oh and Desiree, so thank you to your helper from my side ❤️ *sending hugs if okay*

GloriaD March 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

🧡🧡💛💚💙💜🖤

Trintzu March 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Omg this looks actually so cool! <3 Thank you, we all appreciate it!

🌟😊What a wonderful day! 😊🌟

🌟 Hey @DiplomaticCar6462 🌟

You have been appreciated by @FrenchMarbles

💙💛They see how truly amazing you are 💚💜

💜Here's what they had to say about you💛

They find you to be amazing at being:

🌟 Supportive - Kind and helpful 🌟 🌇 Problem-solver - collaborating with others to problem-solve 🌇 ☀️Cheerful - Fun to be around ☀️

"We build buildings which are terribly restless. And buildings don't go anywhere. They shouldn't be restless." - Minoru Yamasaki.

Hi DiplomaticCar, I still remember when we spoke for hours over the iconic Minoru Yamasaki, and I have all my fingers crossed that you got into that school of your dreams. No matter how often people have let you down, you still get up and show them what you're made of. I got that sense you're incredibly powerful, and it's only a matter of time before others see it. You're inspiring, and it's made me want to get back into education, so I thought to send an appreciation to you so that you know, even as a member, you inspire me in the best ways possible.
Thank you.

🌇What a wonderful appreciation FrenchMarbles 🌇
💙It's wonderful to share appreciation and you do so with all of your heart, thank you!💙

💚We wish you a wonderful day @DiplomaticCar6462 You are amazing!💚

LilacLeopard March 8th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Your first ever post as a smile spreader and it is so beautiful ❤️ Welcome to the team :D

@Aishaa97

Aww! Thank you <3 I put a lot of work into it and I love it :) I hope they do too 💚

@AnnaSilverberg OMG CONGRATULATIONS on your first posting! I have to say you did absolutely amazing! I can tell you made the graphic with such LOVE and the wording is just lovely. The colorful font definitely sets it off. Just beautiful. I know the appreciator and appreciated will love this. I am proud of you and sooo glad you joined the team! You sure are talented! <3

@YourCaringConfidant Thank you so mucn <3 I put a lot of work in it =) I wanted it to look and feel special. =) I am looking forwards to doing more posts :D

@Marje Marjee! Thank youuu! It's so nice of you to say =) Colors are awesome! <3

@CharmingFlower8111 I'm glad you love it =)

Thank you all for your nice replies =) I love them =)

March 8th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Love it ❤️

Also, welcome to the team ^^