Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

amiableBunny4016 March 5th, 2023

@Zaxoosh

Absolute genius!

GloriaD March 6th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @Zaxoosh

Yes, the colour code is really amazing ... 😊 However I’d actually suggest you to colour code every sentence differently rather than every letter, because it’s a strain for me to read it. I’m not sure how many others feel that way, but do keep this in mind, thank you 💛

YourCaringConfidant March 6th, 2023

@GloriaD Oohh man, that is unfortunate that it is a strain on your eyes. I wear glasses and I can read the pretty rainbow font just fine on my phone and laptop. I seen Zaxoosh's posting and I immediately was like awwww this is soo pretty! Something about pretty colors that always makes me in a happy mood. Lol.

GloriaD March 6th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Yes indeed, its pretty. Just keeping everyone's comfort in mind, hehe 💛

Zaxoosh March 5th, 2023
APPRECIATED PEER: @AURA47 APPRECIATOR: @FRENCHMARBLES PEER'S QUALITIES: RESILIENT - THEY BOUNCE BACK WHEN THINGS FALL APART, PATIENT - THEY TAKE THE TIME TO CALM DOWN BEFORE THEY ACT, AUTHENTIC - THEY ARE ABLE TO BE THEIR REAL AND TRUE SELF, WITHOUT PRETENSION, POSTURING, OR INSINCERITY APPRECIATED FOR: THIS IS SOMEONE WHO RECENTLY WENT THROUGH A HARD TIME AND STILL MANAGES TO GET ON HERE AND HELP OTHERS OUT. HONESTLY, YOU INSPIRE ALL OF US, ESPECIALLY THROUGH THE STRUGGLES YOU'VE GONE THROUGH. WE DON'T TALK MUCH, BUT YOU KNOW WHERE I AM ANYTIME YOU NEED TO SPEAK. PLEASE TAKE A DEEP BREATH, YOU'VE GOT THIS, AND I KNOW YOU WILL HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE. YOU'RE FANTASTIC, AND I HOPE YOU SEE THAT FOR YOURSELF ONE DAY.
- ZAXOOSH
Zaxoosh March 5th, 2023
APPRECIATED PEER: @ERICA

APPRECIATOR: @FRENCHMARBLES

PEER'S QUALITIES:

SUPPORTIVE - THEY ARE KIND AND HELPFUL,

INNOVATIVE - THEY ARE OPEN TO NEW IDEAS AND DISCUSSIONS,

DETERMINED - THEY STEEL THEIR RESOLVE AND KEEP GOING FORWARD EVEN WHEN THEY FEEL DISCOURAGED,

INTUITIVE - THEY HAVE AN ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT THE NEED FOR CONSCIOUS REASONING,

FORGIVING - THEY MAKE CONSCIOUS, INTENTIONAL DECISIONS TO LET GO OF RESENTMENT AND ANGER TOWARD SOMEONE FOR AN OFFENSE

APPRECIATED FOR: I WANT TO TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE ERICA FOR THEIR PASSION FOR HELPING THOSE RETURN BACK AFTER A LONG BREAK AND GIVING THEM THE SPACE AND TIME TO HELP ACCLIMATE TO THE NEWER VERSIONS OF 7CUPS, WHETHER THAT IS NEW PROJECTS OR HELPING THEM WITH GETTING THEIR BADGES BACK. THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL IDEA, AND I THINK THIS IS SUCH AN IMPORTANT PROJECT. I'M SUPER PROUD OF HOW YOU'RE RUNNING IT. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND SOON! <3
- ZAXOOSH

@YourCaringConfidant @Optimisticempath

♡♡♡♡♡Hello @Optimisticempath,

The amazing Desiree has left a beautiful graphic for you:

screenshot-2023-03-05-at-19-50-40_1678045851.png

Click here for clear image

@Optimisticempath- you truly deserved this appreciation! you are truly amazing on 7cups. I have seen your forum posts and I may not know you that well but you are truly wonderful and your so caring! Thank you for everything you do!*hugs if okay*

@YourCaringConfidant- Thank you for leaving such a wonderful appreciation for your peer! as always Desiree is always being so so so kind and I appreciate Desiree so much! Thank you for being so caring and wonderful and amazing! *hugs if okay*

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant March 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 What a beautiful posting! Thank you soooo much, Bunny!!! <3

@YourCaringConfidant

of course hehe. so glad you like it!

Bunny

Optimisticempath March 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 @YourCaringConfidant

I'm a ball of anxiety today and having a horrible day .... so idk how to explain how much this means to me ... specially now 😢 for a change crying for something sweet feels different and nice xD

Thankyou for your kind words Bunny, I see you around also and may have peeked in your corner thread sometimes 😅 ... your words are very inspirational and carry so much hope and positive reminders 💕 I've seeked comfort many times through your writings. I hope it's ok to peek ... :o

Please keep doing what you do, you're a bright Bunny full of kindness and I appreciate you so much 💕 hugs back 🤗

You're so sweet for making this for me Desiree ... you didnt have to... 🥺 your kindness touched my heart too and I'm really happy it made you happy and seen also because you really deserve it 💕 thanks a lot for being so caring and nice, seeing you around alone makes me feel comfy, you have that positive aura 🥰 hugs back 🤗 idk how to thank you for this really .. it is so very kind of you and I'm really really grateful. 🌹

You're all such wonderful writers and so so creative and sweet 🤧 thanks so much again.

big-hug-bear.gif

@Optimisticempath

Its okay to have tough days. We are here for you lovely. I promise life is worth fighting for. We get through this together hehe. And I am sure lots of people proud of you. You are very much cared about. And yay, im so glad you peeked into my corner please feel free to share anything in there. your always welcome to cookies and hugs and food. hehe.

so-cute.gif(if okay)

Bunny

@Optimisticempath I do not believe in coincidences. It was no coincidence that @amiableBunny4016 did this posting when she did... especially on a day that is not going so well for you. You see, timing is everything and the perfect timing of things can change a person's whole day. Optimistic, you deserve to be happy. You deserve all the best things in life because you do so much to make others happy. I really truly appreciate you and the love you have shown me. I give you a great big hug now to let you know that you are not alone. You are so special. Bunny, thank you soooo much for posting this at just the right time. Coincidences do not exist in my world so you should feel amazing that you contributed to making Optimistic feel more "optimistic". Thank you for so beautifully delivering my note to such a beautiful person! <3

@Chetan1408 has sent...

20230305-153603-0000_1678048657.png

@heartsNcupcakes 🧁

You are such a sweet person that Chetan has left you the following note:

20230305-153603-0001_1678048806.png

Awww, that was such a beautiful read! And I couldn't agree more-- Luna, it I always a joy to see you in the rooms talking up a storm. You are just so friendly! ♡

I also wanted to let you know you know that Chetan thinks you possess such amazing qualities:

20230305-153603-0002_1678048972.png

Don't ever change who you are, Luna! You contain much sweetness in you and truly make so many people happy. I am so glad that Chetan recognizes in you how awesome of a person you are and that you are smiling bigger than ever! ♡ Have a beautiful Sunday!

heartsNcupcakes March 6th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant @chetan1408 Oh my gah, you guys are so sweet I am literally in tears! Thank you so much for such kind words and I hope you guys know how much I appreciate you. This was the cherry on top of a wonderful weekend. PS. never stop being a cyborg Chetan <3

Much love to you both <3 :')

*hands cupcakes to all*

This appreciation is dedicated to @Marje for being so "awesome"!

Marje, your appreciator thinks you possess some pretty amazing qualities:

💙Supportive 💜Respectful 💚Humble 💙Innovative 💜Motivated 💚Cheerful 💙Great Communicator

I know by now you must be wondering who this appreciator is... :)
It is none other than the very sweet @Chetan1408

Chetan has left you the following note:
20230305-214304-0000_1678072740.png

Awww. Didn't I tell you this appreciation note was so sweet? Marje, it is so nice seeing you get the appreciation you deserve. I know you are still a semi new smile spreader
... but I did want to take the time to let you know that you are doing a beautiful job! 😍

Chetan, thank you for appreciating another special peer of yours. It is such a joy seeing someone take out so much of their time to write sweet notes to some pretty deserving people. You rock! ♡

Marje March 6th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

This is sooo beautiful. I'm very much in love with your taste in graphic designs. They're just soo Ah-mazing! Thank you for making so special, Desiree! Stay amazing! q(≧▽≦q)

@Chetan1408

Chetan! Oh my g, I'm just lost for words! This is sooo sweet and heartwarming! Thank you soo much for the acknowledgement, it means a lot! I enjoy it so much when you're in the room, you're one of the people that makes it the best room! Stay amazing! (o゜▽゜)o☆

@Marje Awww ty! So glad you love it! Hugs! I love all your graphics as well. ♡

I present to you all another special appreciation from @Chetan1408 dedicated to someone who possess the following qualities:

💙Supportive 💙Respectful 💙Empathetic 💙Resilient 💙Humble 💙Coachable 💙Patient

@DonaldDraper

donald-duck36_1678074232.png

You are the recipient of a very sweet note! Awww. Enjoy your read!

20230305-223718-0000_1678074270.png

Big thank you (again) to Chetan for all the time they have spent to filling out the appreciation form to make people smile! I am thoroughly enjoying reading your notes and am happy that I can be involved in the delivering of them. ♡

March 6th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Thank you for sharing and caring 🧡

*hugs* @chetan1408 this was a very sweet gesture. Appreciate it a lot. I hope you know we like you seeing around too. *sending cookies and tea*

I am happy to announce that @Marje has been appreciated yet again!

1039327ec04cd5ebde1cc73ef840fba9-yay-sparkling-lettering-quote_1678089109.png

This time @Tae22534 is the appreciator and left the following note:

screenshot-20230306-025328-gallery_1678089240.jpg

Tae also thinks you possess the following qualities:

💜Supportive 💜Innovative 💜Motivated 💜Determined 💜Consistent

With qualities like that, Marje, you are out of this galaxy! 🌟 It truly brings me joy seeing you being appreciated from your peers! It just confirms that you are such a "wonderful" person. Thank you, Tae, for appreciating such a beautiful human being. Your note may have been short but it was straight to the point. ;)

Marje March 6th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Whoa! Two pretty graphics in one day! You're rocking this, Desiree! Thank you so much for your unending effort to make every post soo pretty! ( ● ♡ ∀ ♡ )

@Tae22534

Twinsy! Thank you so much for the sweet, lovely message! I appreciate every words of it, it really means a lot to me especially coming from you! You make my journey so amazing! Stay amazing! ( ◍ • ᴗ • ◍ ) ❤
VictoriaLove7 March 6th, 2023
Hey all! 😃
We have a wonderful appreciation for
@faithfulBalloon9616

From the one that shines the brightest light 🌞
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

20230306-153712-0000_1678096653.png

From me to both
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you for everything you have done for this community. You are a blessing to this community, I hope you know how amazing you are.

@faithfulBalloon9616 Welcome to Cups! I hope you will find what you are looking for.
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww how lovely, Vic, thankyouuu for posting! Always such beautiful posts!🥰🤗❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you, Sunshine! 🌞❤ I'm vv glad you like it 🤗❤

Hey everyone! 😃
We have a wonderful appreciation for
🦋 @Lou73

From @Sleepwalkermw 🌸

1-20230306-161514-0000_1678097067.png

These are the qualities Sleep finds in you, Lou

2-20230306-161514-0001_1678097124.png

From me to both

@Sleepwalkermw thank you for giving this appreciation. You are wonderful person!

@Lou73 thank you for all your work for SC. You are truly appreciated!
Lou73 March 6th, 2023

Thank you so much @sleepwalkermw this is so kind <3 It's wonderful to have you as part of our very small team

flower-gentleman.gif

Thank you for posting @VictoriaLove7 <3

Sleepwalkermw March 10th, 2023

@Lou73

Thank you for being such a great leader :) Together we will awaken the PD sub-comm ❤️

@GloomyBear27 sends themself an appreciation! Yay! 💛
image_1678108512.png
You *are* determined, Bear and I'm so proud of you for trying to seek support and compassion here. You deserve all of it and more. I hope you've got more happy and less gloomy days ahead! 💛

Hey hey @Mytwistedsoul, you're recognized by @Iamwhoiamwhoami they feel you are:

💛 Supportive - You are kind and helpful,

💛 Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

💛 Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another,

💛 Innovative - You are open to new ideas and discussions,

💛 Great Communicator - You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

💛 Agile - You change course as needed,

💛 Authentic - You are able to be your real and true self, without pretension, posturing, or insincerity

And have a lovely note also! ❤

image_1678109264.png

I took it right away when I saw your name, Soul, you're truly such a bright light in everyone's lives, being your extremely thoughtful, caring, kind and sweet self. I haven't seen anyone check on people as many, and as often ever as yourself. It warms my heart in unexplainable ways to see you do that, and for sooo many people. My only wish is that there's people who remind you often that you're so very appreciated, loved, seen and valued too, being exactly as you are. (Happy to remind as often possible also hehe) Don't wanna sound cheesy but you're supremely Grate! 🐭❤

Thankyouu, Who, for being as incredible, for holding space for gratitude and light. ❤

mytwistedsoul March 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sun 🌞 There's a virtual boatload of 🍕 🍦 and 🍪 headed your way for all the kindness you show me 😊

I don't know what to say or how to thank you for this @Iamwhoiamwhoami - this is so incredibly thoughtful and kind of you! Thank you! You shined a light for me today 😊

@adventurousBranch3786 Thank you so much Branch! 😊

A million hugs to you all and much love ❤️ 😊 ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 7th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Aww haha I might never hop out of this boat then! XD Thankyouuu, Soul, you're welcome to hop in and nom with me!🥰

mytwistedsoul March 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *joins Sun* 😁 would you believe I couldn't find a gif or a picture of a boat load of pizza?! 😲

@mytwistedsoul yay! Yes I believe you xD ❤ I tried looking for one too haha, no luck! 😮 *it exists in our imagination*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Wow epic Google fail lol 😁

@mytwistedsoul

I got us!🥰

image_1678224283.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Omgosh! Sun! 🥺😲😊 It's beautious! I love it! ❤️ Way to go you! 😁

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 8th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Aww I'm so happy you love it, Soul!🥰

adventurousBranch3786 March 6th, 2023

@Iamwhoiamwhoami @MytwistedSoul. I agree completely!

LilacLeopard March 6th, 2023

Hey hey @Avaiz you have been summoned for appreciation by a secret friend!❤️💙

Your appreciator has chosen these qualities to mention about you💙❤️

pink-pastel-aesthetic-to-do-checklist_1678112987.png

Your very sweet appreciator also let you this sweet message!💙❤️

untitled-design_1678113133.png

Thank you to the appreciator for being so sweet and thoughtful and leaving such a kind message! May this appreciation be returned to you 100 times more!

@Avaiz you seem pretty awesome! Lovely to see you being appreciated for your lovely self!

LilacLeopard March 6th, 2023

Hey there @Justmiiles you have been summoned for some appreciation by the lovely @Lolowise475 💙

Lolo sees the following qualities in you!💚

very-creative-and-expressive-and-relatable-2_1678115854.png

Lolo also left you this sweet message!💛

very-creative-and-expressive-and-relatable_1678115053.png

Thank you Lolo for being so kind and thoughtful by taking the time to appreciate your peer! You are a loverly human 💜

@Justmiles you seem awesome! Hope to see you around💙