Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2023
Hey hey @VroomVrooom πŸ’› happy to share bright note full of appreciation and best wishes for you from the much appreciative hooman @Chetan1408 πŸ’›

image_1678119483.png

Vroomiee you're super duper amazing, full of wisdom, compassion, empathy and lots of kindness. You're so loved and cherished always. πŸ’›

*free food for Chetan* :p Free food makes you the happiest according to you lol, so here you go. May happiness hug you tight always! πŸ’›
Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 7th, 2023

@vroomvrooom Aww thankyouu, Vroomieee, here with you too!❀

big-hugs.gif

amiableBunny4016 March 6th, 2023

Hi @Sunshiningandsoareyou ,

Our lovely @Aishaa97 has appreciated you!

screenshot-2023-03-06-at-19-00-26_1678129289.png
Sunny/Forum star/celebrity:P This is also another overdue appreciation lol. First of all I spent like a good 5 minutes debating with myself which qualities to check because you are just that incredible a human you possess each quality. You are just amazing you know that? I am sure you do given how much everyone says it! I will admit before we PMd I had seen you in forum and I was intimidated by you and I have no idea why because from our first ever PM every had which I still remember clearly (very glittery and fun) I just quickly became comfortable and at ease in your presence. Let's start in the forums shall we? One thing I notice about you is how quickly you respond to forum posts and just how many you reply to. I love how thoughtful you are, posting to just about every thread you come across and I am sure many feel special and seen because of your selfless ness.

screenshot-2023-03-06-at-19-02-49_1678129414.png

Now moving onto the chatrooms and how incredible you are in there. You just shine and light up the whole room with your beautiful and very friend and buoyant nature. I have seen you remain a fine balance between supportive and kind and then playful and engaging and I have really come to enjoy the chaos and the sweetness you contribute to the rooms. Often these chats in the rooms have cheered me up and I am sure many not just I feel like we belong and are safe with you around in the rooms. Now moving onto our personal friendship, our PMs are also a fine balance between listener things and then also chaotic with glitter messes but it is all very well worth it.

screenshot-2023-03-06-at-19-04-16_1678129466.png

You have been nothing short of extremely friendly, supportive and kind towards me and I appreciate and am extremely grateful for you, because you are reassuring and sweet and professional all at once and I can't thank you enough for your support with questions about roles. How lucky am I to meet and be friends with such a beautiful soul as yourself. You are just the one of the most amazing and beautiful listeners on here please stay way m beautiful friend

I have nothing to say apart from this:

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou- You are an absoloutely beautiful human! Aishaa has really done well highlighting how amazing you really are. Thank you Sun buddy for being an amazing, thoughtful, caring, kind, beautiful, fantastic person! I love ya!

@Aishaa97- Aishaaa, omg, this is so kind of you . You are so very thoughtful. I love you so much! You are so so so so sweet. Thank you so much for leaving a message for Sun. Omg. *hugs if okay*

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Bunnnyyyy, thankyouuu for the beautiful post and your super sweet words as always. I love ya more, my shining buddy! πŸ€—β€

@LilacLeopard

Yay found my way here xD

Oh goodness Aishaaa, you've really filled my cup and for a good time now! πŸ₯Ί

Aww I'm glad the PMs changed the earlier intimidating vibe lol, that's honestly the first time someone mentioned here xD but yay for getting it out and replacing with the messy glitter vibe, that's more me anyway! :P

I remember Haha "you're my new friend" lol xD it was also the first time someone really mentioned that so distinctly and so adorably. πŸ˜†

Aww you really took time to debate for the qualities, and then included most of them in your message any way, how smart hehe. It is such a well thought out, articulated and sweetly expressed message, Aisha, I so appreciate you taking the time to really think of me and come up with such beautiful things to say, how you divided it between forums, chatrooms, PMs and have something appreciable for every space~ you just knew what to say to melt my heart in the sweetest possible way, didnt you?!😭

You are one of the most thoughtful, loving, caring and adorably-sweet people I've come across here as well, and I'm so glad you decided to return to 7 cups and become active again in various cups initiatives, not to mention how visibly adored and appreciated you are and how greatly the community values your time and effort, specially in spreading positivity around!

Thank*youuuuu* for everything you say and do, I'm in awe of how reflective, validating, assuring, considerate and immensely giving you are. Absolute brilliance!

How grateful am I to know you and be friends with someone as beautiful, supportive, cherish worthy and amusingggg as yourself! ❀

I've read this so many times already and saved it too, you just don't know how deeply impactful and kind this is. I'll forever cherish this and our sweet friendship! 🀧

Sooo looking forward to make more glittery messes :P and a truckload of happy memories with you in cups! Please keep being you, Aishamusing, you're a star, and I'm beyond grateful for you! ❀

image_1680432201.png

Hiya @blissart you received an appreciation from @listenwithempathy πŸ’›

image_1678129398.png

Bliss I agree with everything they say about you, you're the easiest person to talk to, super knowledgeable and resourceful, an amazing mentor and peer anyone can rely on- in times of need or want. Thankyouu for being consistently amazing and shining so bright at all times. You're a treasure! πŸ’›

Big ups to you, Emp, for joining the listener side to support members, and being eager to grow into an even more wonderful listener. Good wishes to you! πŸ’›

blissart March 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@listenwithempathy

Appreciate your kind words and glad to be of any help in your listening journey ❀️

listenwithempathy March 7th, 2023

πŸ’œ@blissart thank you, once again

listenwithempathy March 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thanks, sunshine

@listenwithempathy You're so welcome!

πŸ’› One of super appreciators @Chetan1408 has shared another sweet message for a special friend, @jasmineishereforu πŸ’›

image_1678130178.png

Jasss lovely Jasss, you're truly such a special hooman, always so sweet, caring and supportive. I'm super proud of you always! πŸ’›

So good to see you receiving an appreciation, @Juliak1968, you're such a warm, supportive and engaging presence around. I love bumping you in the forumland hehe! ❀

image_1678131277.png

Really appreciate you sending out gratitude notes to your peers, @IamwhoiamWhoAmI, too thoughtful and generous of you to give the kindness back in such a sweet way! ❀

juliak1968 March 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@IamwhoiamWhoAmI

Thank you soooo much!~~ I really appreciate this - its awesome :-)

7Cups is a blessing because it's filled with such kindness and caring!

Blessings, Day

Iamwhoiamwhoami March 7th, 2023

@juliak1968

Does this help

juliak1968 March 7th, 2023

@Iamwhoiamwhoami

I found it, thank you so so much!!~

amiableBunny4016 March 6th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant, you have been appreciated by yourself. Desiree deserves to appreciate herself so I wanted to make this special!

screenshot-2023-03-06-at-20-07-58_1678133289.png

Dear Desiree, I am so proud of you for your consistency with Desiree's Daffodils. For an entire month, you were consistent in showing random acts of kindness and consistent in documenting it. You have truly spread so much joy and kindness dispersing it all directions. You are amazing, valuable, and sweet! You have such a beautiful heart. I am beyond proud of you for everything you have done. You truly are such a beautiful person! Continue to do great things! I am so proud of you! <3

Here is a little something from me lovely:

screenshot-2023-03-06-at-20-06-49_1678133300.png

Desiree, do you know what? We have not even known each other for that long. I only briefly knew you from your bio until one day just one of your replies created a whole friendship. your kindness made a person feel less alone. feel like they were not fighting a battle alone. I am so extremely proud of you! For the month of February you put the hugest smile on my face! I love you Desiree. Your amazing. Your loved. Your beautiful. Just know that your a beautiful human okay? Love, bunny

If i am honest with you Desiree, you deserve all the love in the world, thank you for being a courageous, wonderful, kind, caring, beautiful, amazing, fantastic, magical, hard working, consistent, heart-warming, thoughtful, considerate, generous, bright person! I could get a whole dictionary out for you!

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant March 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Please tell me how it is even possible for someone to be sooooo sweet? You've no idea how appreciative I am of you. Thank you for everything. To be able to call you friend is such a blessing. May you have the sweetest day ever, Bunny.

amiableBunny4016 March 7th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Okay Desiree, the possibility for a human to be born sweet is unimaginable. For someone to be sweet, is also a different thing. If i am honest with you my sweetness just comes from the heart. hehe. And your my friend, but together we are family! 7cups family! (also 7plates family. dont ask, us teens love renaming 7cups into random things) You are a gift Desiree. Thank you so much for everything hehe!

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant March 6th, 2023

ο»Ώ@Chetan1408 is on an appreciation roll! Whooo hoo! πŸ‘ Join me as we find out who the blessed recipients are this time. πŸ˜ƒ

ο»Ώ@Minervaaa

You have received the following appreciation note and it is just the sweetest read ever! Chetan did not forget to disclose the amazing qualities you possess. Let's see what Chetan had to say, shall we?

20230306-154443-0000_1678136657.png

Awww, I told you it was soooo sweet! How blessed you are to receive an appreciation note that comes from the heart. Chetan is right-- you really are INCREDIBLE!!!

Up next is...

@FrenchMarbles

French, you have received an appreciation confessing how amazing of a person you are. Prepare yourself-- because you will likely need tissues as you read the following note:

png-20230306-155351-0000_1678136892.png

ο»ΏAwww Chetan, just by reading your note to French I could tell how much you care! I have to say you wrote that from the heart and it really shows. French sure is an amazing person so I understand why you had so much love to give.

@Chetan1408

Thank you for truly spreading kindness through your words. I appreciate all the time you put into writing such amazing notes for your dearest peers! I hope you continue to receive them the same way you are sending them. ❀️

20230306-161820-0000_1678137512.png

ο»Ώ@xXReddMystic15Xx

You have been appreciated by two of your peers so you must be pretty amazing. Ok, there is no question to it-- you ARE amazing. :)

Your first appreciator is...

@Chetan1408 & they think you possess such wonderful qualities:

❀️Supportive ⭐️Respectful ❀️Empathetic ⭐️Resilient ❀️Humble ⭐️Coachable ❀️Inquisitive

Now it is time to read your very sweet note written by Chetan just for you...

20230306-185225-0000_1678147722.png

Up next is @amicablewater4529 who left you the following note:

png-20230306-185929-0000_1678147817.png

ο»ΏA short, sweet, yet to the point note thanking you for the amazing hug you gave everyone. Awwww how sweet!!! πŸ€— Hugs always make people feel better so that was beautiful of you to give such a big group hug, Redd.

thank-you-transparent-svg_1678147973.png

@Chetan1408 and @amicablewater4529 for taking time out of your day to appreciate Redd. Redd truly is a joy to see in the rooms! I am sure you both have given Redd the biggest smile today! ❀️

You're all so lovely awww @xxreddmystic15xx @Chetan1408 and @amicablewater4529 ❀
LilacLeopard March 7th, 2023

Hey hey @charmingFlower8111 you have been summoned by @Marje for some appreciation!!!πŸ’œ

@Marje has seen the following qualities in you🌺

motivated-determined-cheerful-great-communicator-purposeful-emotionally-intelligent-authentic_1678154119.png

@Marje also left this very sweet message for you

shine-flower-canvas-print_1678154164.png

Marje: You are so incredibly sweet! Thank you for leaving such a sweet message for your peers and seeing the good in them🌸

charmingFlower8111: You are indeed so lovely and enjoyable a presence in all areas of 7 cups! Stay awesomeπŸ’œ

@CharmingFlower8111 ❀

cookies.gif

April 3rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yum! *steals all the cookies from your tray*

Love seeing the appreciation-express πŸš‚ going around to spread multiple smiles, specially for those that give it back to others also! πŸ’™

From our "Humble Iconic Queen" aka @FrenchMarbles to our wonderful peer @Marje who's a sweet joy everywhere they go! πŸ’™

image_1678178864.png

I love this encouraging note, Frenchieee, had I received one during my newbie days, I'd be extremely elated lol. Support and encouragement from peers around truly makes a whole lot of difference! Thanks for caring and showing you care, always! πŸ’™

Just a teeny correction xD not "few", Marje has got many many cheerleaders community-wide! πŸ’™

Yay for graduating from your newbie badge and continue being your amazing self, Marje. We're all cheering for you! πŸ’™

Marje March 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wooo! 'm seein' another adoooorable graphic there, Sun! I really love the fact that the eyes follow me now hehe Thanks for cheering me on also, I really appreciate you! Stay your amazing self!γƒΎ(^β–½^*)))

@FrenchMarbles

Marbless! Oh my gee, your words means a lot me, you're one of people I've looked up to since my day 1 here! Just thank so much for looking out for newbie me and guiding my way here! No words exist to express just how much I appreciate you! (❁´◑`❁)

@Marje Aw that means alot, Marje, many many thanks and ofcourse, the eyes are gonna follow haha. It's been amazing getting to know you! \❀_❀/

FrenchMarbles March 7th, 2023

We have a self-appreciation from the wonderful @BobTheAiCube first of all, that name is fantastic, and I immediately thought of robots, so I hope the robot theme works for you! Ha!

It is so vital to self-appreciate because when you reflect on yourself, you find excellent qualities about yourself! Keep up the fantastic work, Bob, and I hope AI Cube evolves into something extraordinary!

Have the best day ever!

m37jv2b_1678191250.jpeg

@FrenchMarbles Omg, why is this sooo darn cute!? Lol. It really does make you think of robots. πŸ€–

FrenchMarbles March 7th, 2023

my-project-1-min_1678192495.png

(By a secret friend :o)

lilo-and-stitch-friendship.gif

I was super excited to do this one because I know who this is, and I've seen their magical work on 7Cups. For those who do not know who this icon is, Stitch is an excellent listener who puts their heart into everything they do. I'm proud to see them evolve into an established listener in the community. Thank you for everything you do; I'll see you around! @InvaderStitch

InvaderStitch March 7th, 2023

@FrenchMarbles

Thanks so much French! And to my anonymous friend! I am so grateful for this community and all of the connections I get to make here! This just made my day!

@mermaid331

ο»ΏYou have been appreciated by a secret friend and he/she left you the following sweet note:

20230307-075244-0000_1678194181.png

He/she also wanted to let you know that they think you possess the following sweet qualities:

20230307-075244-0001_1678194261.png

Awww, what sweet qualities those are. You seem like an absolutely amazing person-- I mean, after all, you are a πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ πŸ§œβ€β™‚οΈ so you must be!

Because this is the secret friend game, you have to guess who the person is who appreciated you. :) However, for every wrong guess, you have to submit the Peer Appreciation Form and appreciate one of your peers! Are you ready to have fun and get to guessing? :) ο»Ώ

@YourcaringconfidantI love thissss so much! Super duper pretty!πŸ₯°

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thanks 🌞! Lol, I enjoyed this. It was fun. ;)

Hello @1CaalmCat1, you received an appreciation from a secret friend, who has truly been generous towards showering some kindness on you! πŸ’™

image_1678213356.png

Click me for a surprise

Thankyou for your kindness and warmth, Secret friend, you're not selfish- just extremely caring and loving! πŸ’™

Hiya @LoverGirl0918, it's so great to hear from @Frenchmarbles how you are open to learning and improving, and being a better support to your peers. Thankyou for being your amazing self! πŸ’•

image_1678214049.png

It's so impressive how easily you find "reasons" to appreciate people, Frenchiee, you make a whole lot of difference to the world as well! πŸ’•

Now now it might be oh-so good being appreciated by others, but it feels so much more impactful hearing it from yourself and practicing self-kindness. Super proud of you for taking this commendable step @LoverGirl0918! πŸ’œ

image_1678214087.png

amiableBunny4016 March 7th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I love this post Sun bud! how are you so good at this :o❀️

@amiableBunny4016 Aww shining bunny bud, you're so sweet! ❀

The one who appreciates sooo many people and spreads innumerable smiles appreciates herself today~ @YourCaringConfidant YAY! πŸ’œ

So so well deserved and *needed*, you're truly incredible, Desiree, I'm so happy to post this for you! πŸ’œ

image_1678217816.png

A little surprise for your starry bright self hehe πŸ₯°

Always super proud of you too, and ever so excited to see you grow! πŸ’œ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awww 🌞 omg, I clicked it and I love it. Thank you!!!!! πŸ’“ A big hug just for you!! You are just the sweetest!

@YourCaringConfidant big-hugs.gif