Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

reesesfoundpieces November 6th, 2022

Sending good vibes to...

_1667693800.ice cream.png

_1667693277.cute-divider-png.png

@VioletWater

Violet is always so incredibly supportive to those around her in the Sharing Circle. I've enjoyed getting to know her and be supported by her myself. It doesn't matter who you are-- Violet will be there for you in any way she can.

_1667694186.cute-divider-png.png

@kayleebee

Kaylee has continuously shown immense kindness to all she encounters. She has such a way with words and knows how to comfort anyone. She is very sweet and understanding and I feel honored to be blessed with her presence!

_1667694546.cute-divider-png.png

@hounddog2021

Mike is by far one of the most supportive people I know on 7 Cups. During Sharing Circles, he's always stepping up to help with the queue or host. You can always count on him to bring compassion to any room he's in. <3

_1667695073.cute-divider-png.png
That's all <3

November 6th, 2022

@reesesfoundpieces really beautiful!

GloriaD November 7th, 2022

@reesesfoundpieces

Aww, thank you reeses for appreciating your peers 😊💛

Frozty November 6th, 2022

🍥 @SuperSushiGirl 🍥

Hey hey Sushi

You’ve been such a delight to our community with your kindness that touched the heart of a fellow peer.

And the amazing peer who’s appreciating you today is no other than

@amicablewater4529

Ami has noticed you’ve shown these great qualities:

Supportive

They are kind and helpful, Respectful

Respectful

They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

Empathetic

They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Cheerful

They are fun to be around

Emotionally Intelligent

They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

🌊 Here is what Ami has to say about you 🌊

_1667718332.image.png

A Frosty message

Hi hi Ami, I’m so glad you’ve felt supported by a fellow peer. Judgements can be a real downer so it’s nice that you found a safe space here. May more kindness come your way.

Hi hi Sushi, it’s so nice that to know that you’ve been spreading kindness to your peers, it is very much appreciated. Thank you for being the amazing human you are. May all the kindness you give back to you.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for both of you.

One person caring about another represents life's greatest value.

-Jim Rohn

dtanushree November 6th, 2022

🌈Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. 🌈

❤️ Today we have an appreciation message for @globalBraid3744 by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ❤️

sun-smile.gif

❤️ Here's Sun's message for @globalbraid3744 ❤️

_1667726058.shineee.png

❤️Qualities of Global appreciated by Sun❤️

🌈Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions,

🌈Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

🌈Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone,

🌈Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible,

🌈Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Global🌟

I hope you keep bringing new ideas and creativity to the forum posts. We are blessed to have you in the forumland. You are amazing!

Sun🌟

*squishes and hugggs you to the sun and back* I am always amazed to see how you observe the qualities of a person and appreciate them for their work. Thank you buddy for this beautiful appreciation!

🌟🦋🌟

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 7th, 2022

@dtanushree Aww thankyou for the lovely words, Tanuu, when one is surrounded with lovely people as *you*, ofcourse they tend to be more appreciative. :P *squishy hugs back and keeps hugging* Loafff you lots.🤗❤

I really love how you play with all the tools available at disposal, gifs, colors, emojis, font and alignment etc etc, trying to make every post a beautiful one, this is so cute hehe, I love it, so thank*you* dearie for always investing so much time and love in everything you do. 🌸

I'm sure @globalBraid3744 will love this tanu-fied graphic also. ❤

globalBraid3744 November 8th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun, I am speechless! There are no words that would describe how thankful I am for this touching message. The graphic is absolutely amazing, I love it very much ❤️

_1667936777.image.png

I see the same qualities in you and adore how you spread positivity and put smiles on the faces of people in your surroundings. I always appreciate seeing that you read my post and for taking the time to leave comments. You would be a great leader as you can encourage and motivate others. Keep up the excellent work you do on 7 cups!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 28th, 2022

@globalBraid3744 Truly means a lot to me. 🤗❤ care-hugs.gif

TwoCreamTwoSugar November 6th, 2022

⛵️ @eatingpopcorns ⛵️

Hi friend! I'm here to tell you that you've been appreciated by...

oh, who might this be? The only signature they left is:

Anonymous 😛

Looks like you may have a secret friend! Let's see what they had to say!

You are such a nice presence in the rooms with your kindness, supportiveness and cheerfulness. It is lovely to have a friendly face that is welcoming, supportive and encouraging to everyone. ❤ hope you are doing well.

😄 😌 I love it! Such sweet words. It sounds like you are helping others find out how to sail their ships through storms, too!

But that's not all! Anonymous has shared some qualities about you they wish everyone to know about.

💝 ❤️

• Supportive - They are kind and helpful 👥
  • Coachable - They have a desire to improve 👂
  • Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future 💭
  • Cheerful - They are fun to be around 😄
  • Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation 💬

* TwoCreamTwoSugar happily delivers this peer appreciation and wishes well eatingpopcorns. I sincerely thank Anonymous 😛 for this wonderful submission! *

A note for eatingpopcorns: I'm so proud and happy for you that you are finding ways of sailing your ships through storms. That is such an invaluable skill in life. I am thankful that you spread your cheer and support to others you chat with. I've also noticed on your profile that you have a nice little quote about a "love coffee". That spoke to me a bit more than maybe typical as I am a coffee lover (see my profile picture and indeed my username) and I loved the feeling those words evoke. I wish you the very best on your journey ahead. Just remember that you are valuable and you are worth it. We're so happy you are here on 7 Cups as part of our community. 💜

gentleemperor November 6th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

~ You've been appreciated by @Theoneaviva6345 (Aviva) 💛

This is the message Aviva left for you 💛

ska-rmavbild-2022-11-07-kl-00-00_1667776047.06.png

Get the image in higher resolution here

💛 💛 💛

Aviva also wanted you to know that you are 💛

Supportive - They are kind and helpful

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

Cheerful - They are fun to be around

Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

@amiableBunny4016 I'm glad to see appreciation coming your way. Thank you for being kind and supportive to the people around you, that are some really awesome qualities! You seem to be a wonderful person. Stay awesome! 💛

@Theoneaviva6345 thank you for appreciating your fellow peers and leaving such a heartwarming message! I'm truly happy to have you in this community. We need more people like you around. You rock! 💛

💛 💛 💛

amiableBunny4016 November 7th, 2022

Ahhh, Aviva! Thank you so much! This message put a big smile on my face.

Stay awesome! And thank you again!

*Hugs if wanted*

Bunny

Theoneaviva6345 November 7th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs* I luv ya Bunny 💛

Frozty November 7th, 2022

💛 @HarisI 💛

Hey Hey Haris

Looky here what we have for you today

The great kindness you’ve shown has brighten up the day of even the one that’s behind the shadows

An amazing Anonymous soul has sent you an appreciation

Here’s what our Anonymous friend has noticed about you:

💛 Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

💛 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

💛 Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

💛 Coachable - They have a desire to improve

💛 Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

💛 Here’s what our Anonymous friend has to say about you: 💛

_1667806633.image.png

A Frosty message

Hi hi Haris, we’ve never met before but sounds like you’ve been amazing here by that sweet soul’s message about you. Thank you for spreading kindness all around. May it all come back to you.

Hi hi you Anonymous friend, thank you for making time to appreciate to make a day of someone. May that kindness you gave come back to you.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for both of you!

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.

Mother Teresa

Frozty November 7th, 2022

@HarisI

Here it is 👆

Harsvin November 7th, 2022

Hey @ThadSterling we have a lovely appreciation message written for you by an anonymous peer

Thad is described as :

💛 Supportive - They are kind and helpful

💛 Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made

💛 Cheerful - They are fun to be around

💛 Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

💛 Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

_1667817480.2oeObTa.jpg

@ThadSterling Thank you so much for your constant warmth and support for community, we truly appreciate everything you do 💛

Anonymous, Thank you for writing such a lovely message to Thad 💛

Harsvin November 7th, 2022

@ThadSterling

Here's a beautiful image for you sent by the anonymous peer 💛

_1667817886.How-amazing-you-are-600x600.png

dtanushree November 8th, 2022

*Drum-Rolls*

❤️ A kind, generous, lovely anonymous hooman has appreciated @Fristo ❤️

😊Yayy Fristo I am so happy to post this appreciation for you because you definitely are the person who can make anyone feel loved, included, and supported in the rooms and in pms! 😊

🌸Here's the message:

_1667888995.My dear amazing friend,.png

🌸Qualities appreciated:

🐥Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

🐥Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

🐥Cheerful - They are fun to be around,

🐥Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

🐥Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

@Anonymous thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation. The beauty of appreciation reflects the inner beauty of the appreciator! I hope your kindness and love touches the heart of everyone on cups and in real life❤️

@Fristo It's a pleasure to see you helping and supporting everyone on cups. I feel overjoyed to say that Fristo has been and always will be an inspiration for me.

Sending a bluebird of happiness to both of you! May your lives be filled with love, healing, fortune, and gummy bears!

prettybird-blue-bird.gif

CosmicMiracle November 8th, 2022

🌟🌟🌟 An anonymous appreciation that I am very proud to post as it's one of the most humble, hardworking, magical, impactful, and kind-hearted individuals in 7Cups - the one and only @Hope 🌟🌟🌟

===

🌟🌟🌟 QUALITIES 🌟🌟🌟

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made
Having Ability to Delegate - They facilitate teamwork
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
Having Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

===

"Do you even realize how many people you inspire? Thank you for your guidance and support, and Thanks for always bringing out the best in me. I love that you do things with intention and consider how they can benefit others. I still remember something you told me during my training with you that made me realize my purpose as a volunteer. I couldn't have done it without you. Thank you for having my back.💛 "

===

Shout out and group hug to you, our anonymous peer! We are one with you in appreciating our dear Dean of the 7Cups Academy. We are so happy that you gained clarity and have touched base with your core to further learn about your purpose here at 7Cups. We look forward to meeting you (hopefully!) and for you to reach more lives with your warmth and vibrant light <3

And to our darling, dearest, captivating, magnificent, kind, and altogether earth angel to her very core, the one and only @Hope :) thank you is such an understatement for all that you do. I remember the first time I heard from you when I enrolled in a 7Cups program a couple of years ago but had to drop out because I had Covid19 (for the first time; and yes, I've had it more than once, ugh!). I was expecting that you would just acknowledge the request and wish me well. But you asked me to let you know when I'm feeling better and that the entire community is wishing me well, and that you wanted me to focus on myself and my healing because 7Cups will always be there for me once I've recovered. It was a scary time but that was a beacon of light for me back then. It was my first reminder ever of self-care.

Maraming salamat, @Hope <3 you are one of the biggest blessings we have <3

This song, I dedicate to you both. It's called Sunchyme by Dario G <3 it's an early 90s song (at least, I think so?) and it doesn't have many lyrics, just chants. But if you listen to this at night, under the stars, or when it's raining outside your window, I swear, you'll feel one with nature <3

And I'm sorry I forgot to include the dedicated image for you, @Hope <3

Here's a very adorable artwork for your adorable self :)

_1667918266.for hope.jpeg

Hope November 8th, 2022

Hi @Cosmicmiracle, I am taken aback by this post. To think that someone would spend much effort in writing down words of kindness for me is an overwhelming thought. Thank you to the person who nominated me. This praise is generous and no I was not aware that people felt inspired by my work. I think no matter who you are, at some point it is easy to forget that people notice your efforts and moments like this serve as motivation. It is good to know that I am able to support people with the work I do.

Thank you to you too Cosmic for such beautiful additions to this post. I appreciate it. I am truly grateful to both of you for taking the time out of your busy days and pinning down such generous thoughts for me. It means a lot. I am curious to know who this person is so if you are reading, do reach out, and lets touch base again!

❤️🖤🤍❤️🖤🤍❤️🖤🤍❤️🖤🤍❤️🖤🤍❤️🖤🤍
THE ENIGMATIC, POWERFUL, INCREDIBLE, AND REMARKABLE DONALDDRAPER SENDS THIS APPRECIATION TO THE ENTIRE PEER APPRECIATION TEAM
❤️🖤🤍❤️🖤🤍❤️🖤🤍❤️🖤🤍❤️🖤🤍❤️🖤🤍

QUALITIES:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions
Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals
Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

===

"Every appreciation from PAT is a unique piece of art 🧡 "
===
@DonaldDraper I am so sorry that I didn't do this post justice because I don't have as much creativity as the rest of the team, but let me make it up to you with my words and a song at the end of this post, yes? :) thank you for this appreciation and thank you for being one of our fellow light workers! The Peer Appreciation Team isn't just about being the medium for appreciation messages and the team isn't just the 40+; it's also about magical beings like you who spread kindness and compassion and it's the entire 7Cups community who is spread across all timezones in almost 200 countries who speaks hundreds of different languages. You are one of us, Donald and we are so humbled and at the same time proud to be your peer <3

And to my dearest PAT... gosh! I've no words. And yet I am overflowing with words. Wait for the holidays for the personalised messages, please :p for now, I want to say thank you for the constant inspiration, the ocean of compassion, the bountiful positivity, and the most magical energies I've ever encountered and trust me, in my day jobs, I've met many. Like... MANY.

You have all been a pillar of support for me, gave me a smile and made me feel the warmth of a human hug in the most trying times; I hope you all know you're better than KFC for me, and this is saying something because I can eat KFC 3x a day every single day for a year and I'd still want the same thing to happen next year :p My love for you knows no bounds and if I have it in my capacity to meet you all in person, I would do it in a heartbeat (I'd choose you over Johnny Depp, I swear, although not without difficulty hahaha!)

May you be blessed beyond what you expect and my well wishes are yours <3

Tagging you all! <3

@Fristo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @GloriaD @Here4good74 @SirenOfSerenity @dTanushree @Harsvin @UniversalSmile @cristlecares @gentleemperor @StargirlTina @justFarheen @KimByeongIn @jovialSunshine5049 @WinterFrosty @TwoCreamTwoSugar JasmineFlower222 SirenOfSerenity

Check in Hosts: @Lou73 @Jujubears @JasmineFlower222 @SirenOfSerenity @Here4good74

Appreciators: @emeraldlynn04 @JeIIyfish @Jass1301 @ThomasR37 @Redirecting @Loopoloop @Journey144 @Optimisticempath @Liv125 @Alkina @azuladragon34 @Shreya9800 @Lolowise475 @BenittaJ @SukoLovesHito133 @TU100OT @Jefferythebunny319 @Gaygirl90 @Angelofheaven20 @lyricalAngel70

For my beloved team and family, and one of our many adoptive advocates @DonaldDraper <3 this is for us: We're All In This Together from High School Musical

PS:

Can someone teach me how to make the fonts in a post unified? 😳😬✌️

Redirecting November 8th, 2022

@DonaldDraper Thanks and many warm appreciations for you, too!

cristlecares November 8th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

@DonaldDraper Thank you so much for your appreciation for our team🧡 Sooooo happweee to be appreciated by Youuuuuu🌻😄

Please keep supporting PA program and the team! Hugs and cookiesss🍪🍪🍪

@CosmicMiracle woahhhh Thank you so much for your beautiful message Cosmic🌻💙 You're alwaysss sooo supportive and kind to everyone! And it's such an honour to be your teammate😄🌻 Lots of love and wishes for youuuuu☀️🤗

I'm so proud of y'all beautiful hooman beans of PAT! You all really are the besttt! Thank you so much for all your hardwork and dedication in making someones day a bit brighter and special💙🌻 Let's keep up the good work💪

*Group hugssss*🤗 and *fist bumps* 👊

Let's have some cookiess and tea/coffee too xD 🍪🍪🍪 ☕☕☕

(For pat👇)

dogs-dog.gif

dtanushree November 8th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle

Aww thank you for the beautiful post!!

Fonts unified? Um.. do you mean the size of the fonts?

UniversalSmile November 16th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle this is a bit late but thank you so much for the very heartwarming words you added in your post, each of the words you wrote means a lot❤ you are an amazing teammates that I really admired as well!! Much loves to you, cosmic🙆‍♀ and hope you are doing well these days❤🌷and if it's not , it's okay as well, sending beams of strength or health for you, that whatever things you are facing good or bad, it will go smoothly/okay.❤

@DonaldDraper thank you for writing this thoughtful appreciations! I am happy to know a lot of people find good value in this team as well, and I agree, that all the PAT appreciation post are each unique and beautiful in their own ways!❤

Heylo wonderful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing fineee😇🍪
Cris is back today with another appreciation post yayyyy🌻🌻

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
@Jenna 🌸🌸🌸🌻🌻🌻

And they are appreciated by @caringrain9809 😄🌻

_1667923123.Screenshot_2022-11-08-21-19-12-45_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Rain has sent a beautiful appreciation message for you Jenna😍🥰

_1667923184.Screenshot_2022-11-08-21-14-04-79_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Rain has also dedicated a very beautiful song for you Jenna😄🌸
Click here to listen to it👉 (smile please)

Note from Cris (me) : @Jenna ahhh you're really one of the besttt!! You try to make everyone feel so comfortable and safe in chatrooms and also in 1-on-1s! Thank you so much for being sooo supportive and kind to everyone around you Jenna🌸💙 I'm so glad to have you with me🌻 There's so much I've to learn from you and get your support too😄You're like my unofficial mentor xD Keep shining and keep being the awesome Jennaaaa🌸 Cookiesssss🍪🍪🍪

Thank you so much @caringrain9809 Im sooooo proud of our awesome rain🤗🌻It feels so good to see you working hard to keep the chatrooms safe, to support everyone and also spreading kindness all around😄🌻Appreciating your peers is a way to support them and to let them know that they're valued and loved🌻 Thank you so much rain😄 Hugssss🤗 and Cookieesssss 🍪🍪🍪🍪

Flowers for Jenna and Rain😄
_1667923646.544b8626ae1e749608e30a8f91bbc8ab.jpg

Peer appreciation form : 1 click=2 smiles🌻

Have a great day/eve everyoneee🌻😄

November 9th, 2022

@cristlecares thank you sooooo mucch criss, You really did make this extra beautiful😍. It's an honour for me to be with with both of you jenna and cris, you guys are amazingggg hooman beans :p.

love💙
rain

cristlecares November 10th, 2022

@caringrain9809 It's an honour to be with you toooo awesome rainnn🌻💙

*Hugsssss*

Heylooooo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing well😇🍪
Cris is back again with another appreciation post🌻🌻

And the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
*Drum rollssss*
@bubblingBreeze14 🌻💙🌸

Breeze you've been appreciated by an anonymous peer yayyyyyyy💃💃

_1667926961.Screenshot_2022-11-08-22-15-39-54_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Yayyyy and the anonymous peer also wanted to say.....

_1667927000.Screenshot_2022-11-08-22-18-00-85_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Andddddd

_1667927023.Screenshot_2022-11-08-22-25-19-64_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Thank you so much once again for everything you do for our community Breeze💙😄🌻 Flowers for you🌷
_1667927122.3a0f3e7b7f0e4714239f46ae9bd7708d.jpg

Thank you so much anonymous peer for Appreciating your peers, supporting and encouraging them to give their best in what they do🌻💙 We appreciate you for your support and kindness to hooman beans around you too🌸🌻 Cookiesssss🍪🍪

Peer appreciation form : Click to spread smiles😄

Have a great day/eve everyonee💙🌻

bubblingBreeze14 November 11th, 2022

@cristlecares

Awww... this is so beautiful! Thank you so much. You've made the appreciation extra special with your creative touch Cris, Thank you 💜💜

*Sending lots of hugs and chocolates your way* (Since you likes hugs a lot more than anything else, let's say you get double hugs 😂)

This really is so thoughtful. I'm really grateful that you spent your time to create this beautiful appreciation post for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

By the way, I love the flowers! Another bouquet of flowers for my vase. Thank you..😍

You are so amazing! ❤️💛

Anonymous appreciator,
I wish I knew who this is so I can say a lot more. But, I guess I'd start by saying Thank you. For your kindness, compassion and thoughtfulness. I really appreciate that you thought of me and sent this wonderful appreciation. Whomever you are I know you are an amazing peer yourself.
Once again, thank you for this appreciation and I hope you'll remember that you are special too!❤️

cristlecares November 12th, 2022

@bubblingBreeze14 Awww Breezeeeee💙🌻 Thank you for the double hugsssss🤗🤗🤗

You're getting double amount of cookies and sunflowers from me😄🌻💙

bubblingBreeze14 November 13th, 2022

@cristlecares

Yayyyy... cookies and more flowers!!! ❤️😊 Thank you Cris!

*Sharing some cookies with you while eating one*🍪🍪

Frozty November 9th, 2022

💛 Mayita874 💛

Hey hey there Mayi

You’ve shown great kindness and support towards a fellow peer and received a special appreciation by a special

Anonymous friend

Our Anonymous friend have noticed you’ve been:

💛 Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

💛 Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

💛 Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

💛 Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

💛 Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

💛 Here is what our mystery friend has to say about you 💛

_1667958134.image.png

A Frosty message

Hi hi Mayi, I’ve met you a bit the chatroom and your presence there is greatly appreciated. Thank you for giving your support to a fellow peer.

Hi hi you Anonymous friend, I’m so glad you have felt supported by a fellow peer. Thank you for being kind and giving your time to make someone’s day.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for both of you!

Kindness makes a fellow feel good whether it’s being done to him (them) or by him (them).

—Frank A. Clark

GloriaD November 9th, 2022

_1667985784. Sunisshiningandsoareyou  FOR  MistyMagic - Title Small (GloriaD).png

🦋 HAPPY CUPVERSARY 🦋

You have a special gift today .... and that is an Appreciation by our kind-hearted @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Would you like to read it? 😊

_1667985933. Sunisshiningandsoareyou  FOR  MistyMagic - Card 01 (GloriaD).png

_1667987163. Sunisshiningandsoareyou  FOR  MistyMagic - Card 02 (GloriaD).png

Thank you Sun for celebrating Misty's Cupversary through the Peer Appreciation Program 💛 Thank you for your thoughtful message to Misty, I'm sure they would love to see this 😊

@MistyMagic, Thank you for everything you have done, are doing and planning to do for the 7cups community 🧡 I'm sure you have a lot of appreciators, friends and peers looking up to and supporting you as well 🦋 Sending my best wishes to you for your happiness and growth 🌻

Kind regards, GloriaD

MistyMagic November 9th, 2022

@GloriaD @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Wow! I am so humbled by your kind words, what a lovely surprise! And I remember 5 years ago today where I was and what I was doing and I can truly say joining 7 Cups has changed my life in so many many ways! So, thanks to you for making my day!

_1667997090.MMbb.jpg

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 9th, 2022

@MistyMagic Aww really glad you fluttered in cups 5 years ago hehe, it's been magical ever since, I'm sure. 🦋❤

@GloriaD Thanks so much for this beautiful graphic, Gloria, I really appreciate your super quick response to the request and this lovely post. 🌻❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You are welcome Sun 😊 It was so nice of you to appreciate @MistyMagic, especially on their Cupversary, so I was excited to create this post for the both of you 💛

@MistyMagic

I am so happy that you are happy Misty 💛🦋🦋💛

UniversalSmile November 9th, 2022

love-pooh.gif

🍀 @LittleJadeFlower 🍀

Hey Jade , I am happy to share a heartwarming message written for you today. A precious peer appreciated you for being supportive , respectful , empathetic , cheerful and having growth mindset. It is none other than , @carrycandy1523 🌹

Here is what they has to say :

_1667997432.Peer Appreciation 1.jpg

💛

A message from me ,

Hello , Jade :) I hope you received this message well and in a good condition. We have never talk before but it's heartwarming to read this message written for you. I hope this message somehow able to make you smile and make your day brighterrr! Sending love your way<3

Hii, Rose:) It's really really kind of you for showing your appreciation for your peer and making your day brighter. I believe it really show a lot of kind and good self too<3 I am hoping you have a great day ahead as well. Sending love to your way as well <3

LittleJadeFlower November 9th, 2022

@UniversalSmile

Awww! Thank you so much <3