Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Frozty November 2nd, 2022

πŸ”₯ @GoldenFlames πŸ”₯

Hey hey there Golden, your great flames blazed so bright that it is given such an angelic appreciation by no other than a fellow listener

@lyricalAngel70

Here are your qualities that has been noticed:

πŸ”₯ Supportive - They are kind and helpful

πŸ”₯ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

πŸ”₯ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

πŸ”₯ Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

πŸ”₯ Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

🎢 Here’s what Angel got to say about you 🎢

_1667363318.image.png

_1667363337.image.png

_1667363352.image.png

_1667363367.image.png

_1667363378.image.png

❄ A Frosty message❄

Hi hi Golden, sounds like you’ve been doing great job as a listener here, thank you making time to support and give out kindness for people around you.

Hi hi Angel, I'm glad that you have received such a flaming kindness here. You truly are such an angel for looking out for a fellow listener.

May both of your inner flames shine brighter.

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.

β€” Albert Schweitzer

dtanushree November 2nd, 2022

β€œEach friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”

🌟Today we have a beautiful appreciation message for a friend by a friend!🌟

❀️ @balirice you have been appreciated by your friend @jass1301 for being supportive, empathetic, respectful, resilient, and humble! ❀️

Here's what Jass wants to say:
_1667397913.Pink Yellow Playful Pets Canvas Banner.png
_1667397931.Pink Playful Cute Page Border.png

Qualities of Bali appreciated by Jass:
🐾Supportive - They are kind and helpful,
🐾Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,
🐾Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,
🐾Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart,
🐾Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

🌟😊❀️I would like to thank both of you for setting a beautiful example of friendship. I wish you both be besties forever and ever!! Sending you beams of loveee and huggss 🌟😊❀️
vishal-friend-friends-vishal.gif
TwoCreamTwoSugar November 3rd, 2022

🎨 @Tinywhisper11 🎨

Hello there, friend! You've received a peer appreciation from... *drum roll*

🎢 🎡 🎢

@dtanushree !

πŸŽ‰

ο»Ώ

Let's see the beautiful message they left for you. I think it's going to be really sweet!

Hey WhisperπŸ’“ Happy Birthday fellow community member!!😊 I saw you excited about your upcoming 22nd birthday in the forum. Enjoy your day and thank you so much for spreading loveand pawsitivity in the community!

☺️ Aww... but that's not all. They've left us some traits they think you exemplify for the whole community to know. ☺️

• Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone πŸ”†
  • Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place πŸš€

But wait! There's more!? Might there be a wonderful little gift to accompany this appreciation?

Why yes! Let's open it!

🎁

_1667456764.Orange Red Modern Lovely Thank You With Gifts And Curved Lines Postcard .png

* TwoCreamTwoSugar happily delivers this peer appreciation and wishes well Tinywhisper11. I sincerely thank dtanushree for this wonderful submission! You are both awesome! *

A note for Tinywhisper11: I wish you the happiest of birthdays and may the year ahead bring you continued joy from your amazing paintings you create. All while listening to good tunes to keep the positive, enthusiastic vibes going. Thank you for being here as part of our community. You're valued!

dtanushree November 3rd, 2022

@TwoCreamTwoSugar

SugarπŸ’“πŸ’“

Thank you so much for making this appreciation extra special!!! Love it 😍😍😍 You're such a sweet hooman. I'm glad we're in the same team. *high fives*

Welcome to the team and again thank you for this postπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ˜

TwoCreamTwoSugar November 3rd, 2022

@dtanushree You're very welcome and thank you so much for the warm welcome to the team! I am glad to be here. :)

Frozty November 3rd, 2022

πŸ‡ @ASilentBunny πŸ‡

Hello hello Bunny

Your silent greatness was able to reach out to touch a heart and received such a heartwarming appreciation by

@GoldenNest2727

Here are the qualities that are noticed from you:

πŸ’™ Supportive - They are kind and helpful

πŸ’™ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

πŸ’™ Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act

πŸ’™ Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

πŸ’™ Cheerful - They are fun to be around

😊 Here’s what Golden to say about you ☺

_1667482180.image.png

❄ A Frosty message❄

Hi hi Bunny, I hope this message reaches you. Thank you for being the kind leader people would look up to, surely a well-deserved appreciation.

Hi hi Golden, this is such a heartwarming message that way you see value in their work, thank you taking the time to be thoughtful and appreciate them.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for both of you.

How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it.

-George Elliston

cristlecares November 3rd, 2022
Heylo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing wellπŸ˜‡πŸͺ
Cris is back today with another appreciation post🌻🌻

So the person who's being appreciated today isssssss
πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯
@amicableWater4529 🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸

And they are appreciated by @GoldenNest2727πŸŒ»πŸ˜„

They are,

🌻Supportive - They are kind and helpful

🌻Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another

🌻Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

🌻Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together

🌻Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

Here's a message for water from goldenπŸ˜„
_1667486360.Screenshot_2022-11-03-19-54-49-30_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Note from Cris to water : Thank you so much for being sooo supportive and kind to everyone in the chatrooms @amicableWater4529 πŸ˜„πŸŒ» I'm soo happwe that you're getting the appreciation you deserve waterπŸŒ»πŸ˜„ Keep being you and keep spreading warmthπŸŒ»πŸ€—CookiessssssπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

Note from Cris to golden : Thank you soooo much @GoldenNest2727 for allll your support and encouragement to your fellow cupsersπŸ˜„πŸŒ»We are so happwe to have a listener buddy like you with usπŸŒ»πŸ˜„ Lots of love and wishes for youπŸ€—πŸŒ»

Once again Thank you so much for everythingggg you do for the community water and golden🌻 You're the besttttπŸ’ͺ
Some chocolates for you🍫🍫

Flowers for Water and GoldenπŸ˜„
_1667486530.Screenshot_2022-11-03-19-57-59-05_8b1cfbb769bd52fc36fa25a4fcc64305.jpg

Peer appreciation form : 1 click=2 smiles🌻

Have a nice day/eve everyoneπŸ˜‡πŸŒ»

justFarheen November 3rd, 2022

Hey Hey Hey! Today we have a lovely appreciation note for @simo044 , from awesome @jass1301 !

_1667487293.Appreciation @simo044 (1).png

Qualities in Simo:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart,

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

Thank you for being so understanding and supportive Simo, 7Cups is a lovely place because of lovely listeners like yourself!

Thank you for appreciating and leaving such a sweet note, Jass! Keep being awesome!

cristlecares November 3rd, 2022
Cris is back with another appreciation post🌻🌻

@dtanushree 🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸

And they are appreciated by @kindSoul10 πŸ˜„πŸŒ»πŸ°

Tanu is,
_1667488554.Screenshot_2022-11-03-20-34-06-64_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg
AnddddπŸ˜„πŸŒ»
_1667488592.Screenshot_2022-11-03-20-37-16-78_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Note from Cris to Tanu : Saying it for the nth time, Tanuuuu you're one of the bestest hooman beans I've met in here and I'm sooooo glad to have you with me here🌹🌻 I'm soo happwe that you're getting all the appreciation you deserveπŸŒ»πŸ˜„ Keep being 'tanu' and keep spreading kindness aroundπŸŒ»πŸ€— (Let's have more fun in LSR everyday yayyy) Chocolatesssss 🍫🍫🍫🍫

Note from Cris to Bunny : Awww bunny bunny, I'm so happwe to see you appreciating your fellow peers and making their day a little brighterπŸ˜„πŸŒ» Thank you so much for all your support, kindness and jokes xD Youre the beshtttt! Carrots for youuuu πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•πŸ₯•

Once again Thank you so much for everythingggg you guys do for our beautiful community tanu and bunny🌻 Lots of love to both of youπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’œAnd some chocolates🍫🍫

Flowers for both of youπŸ˜„
_1667488754.a17f246fcef6379ec9d1b17282d8450e.jpg

Peer appreciation form : 1 click=2 smiles

Have a great day/eve everyoneπŸ€—πŸŒ»πŸ˜„
dtanushree November 3rd, 2022

@cristlecares

Wowwww it looks so beautiful crissπŸ’“πŸ’“ love you nth timesss and huggss you nth times!! You are really really good at making these postsπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ’“πŸ’“

@kindsoul10 aww soul thank you so much for the beautiful appreciation message. Sending you lots and lots of love πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

thanks-thank-you.gif

Frozty November 4th, 2022

Hey folks

Today we don’t only have one… not two…

But ❀THREE❀ special people are being appreciated today

❀

❀

❀

❀❀❀ @Ginabella414 ❀❀❀

❀❀❀ @emotionalLake1753 ❀❀❀

❀❀❀ @neonBlueberry1843 ❀❀❀

Hey hey hey

Gina, Lake and Neon

You three have showed kindness and great support for your fellow peer,

worked together and achieved wonderful things,

expressed your Supportive, Problem-solver and Great Communicator qualities that is noticed by

❀ @BenittaJ ❀

πŸ’– Here’s what Benitta has to say πŸ’–

_1667525084.image.png

_1667525104.image.png

❄ A Frosty message❄

Hi hi Benitta, I’m so glad you got the support you needed from your fellow peers. Thank you for taking your time to make such a heartwarming message for them. I wish you safety and peace.

Hi hi Gina, Lake and Neon, you three have done such great kindness for your fellow peer. I’m so glad to know you were able to work together to make a peer feel better. May the kindness you’ve given returns.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for all of you.

The simple act of caring is heroic.

-Edward Albert

neonBlueberry1843 November 4th, 2022

@WinterFrosty @BenittaJ I love you and I am happy when you are here, thank you so much. Will always be there for you.

KimByeongIn November 4th, 2022
For one of the loveliest people on this earth,
@EmotionsListener
My dear Em,
I agree with every word this anonymous appreciator has said for you.
You're constantly doing such dedicated work for our LGBTQIA+ community
Every single week.
You've brought in so many informative posts, you're hosting so many discussions.
You're on the Huddle.
My dear, you are truly devoting yourself to us and
I love you for that.

I hope you know how loved you are by the whole team and the community as well.

_1667559732.Em.png

The appreciator has also sent this~~

EmotionsListener November 4th, 2022

@KimByeongIn & Anonymous appreciator...

Thank you both so much. I guess for me taking on the roles I have has always meant doing what I can to do my best to fulfill them. I'm just happy that I have the time and tools needed to do what I can to help support and grow both the LGBTQ+/MOGII and Hobby Zone subcommunities.

GloriaD November 4th, 2022

@Milly33, you have been Appreciated Anonymously πŸ–€

These are the qualities they have observed in You, 3 times :

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Patient - You take the time to calm down before you act.

Cheerful - You are fun to be around.

That's so awesome Milly 😊 I hope others can look at your amazing self, and learn from you too πŸ–€

Also, thank you Anonymous Appreciator for choosing to appreciate Milly through this platform, we can see how kind you are πŸ’œ

CosmicMiracle November 4th, 2022

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› A SELF-APPRECIATION LIKE NO OTHER πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’› @Fayssal πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong
Coachable - They have the desire to improve

===

"Because they are nice"

===

Simplest words but pack a full hug to the heart. It takes a lot for us to see what good we have within ourselves, especially with all that's happening around us. I admire you for taking this step to self-appreciation :)

I dedicate the song Aurora by Epic North for you :)
CosmicMiracle November 4th, 2022

The spy that is me is back with a new anonymous appreciation, this time for the wonderful @Rainbow353 πŸ’œπŸŒˆβ­

QUALITIES:

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Cheerful - They are fun to be around
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

===

"The peer is really a cheerful one and an optimistic one because while we were discussing she kept cheering me up and told me to be positive and see communicated excellently well, understanding what the issue was."

===

Thank you so much, @Rainbow353 for your boundless energy and for inspiring people here and In your life to be more positive and cheerful <3 the world needs more of you and so do us here in 7Cups <3 very proud and humbled to be your peer! :)

And for you anonymous appreciator: show yourself! Lol. Kidding ;) thank you for sending this wonderful message of appreciation for Rainbow <3 you are one of the reasons that fuel us to do better here in our team <3 thank you for trusting us with your appreciation <3

For you both, I dedicate this upbeat song: Left and Right by Charlie Puth and Jung Kook of BTS :) never mind the lyrics, let's just dance to the music :D <3

CosmicMiracle November 5th, 2022

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ Because @Heather225 is amazing and one of a kind, here's an anonymous peer appreciation for you, you wonderful and magical beam of light πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ QUALITIES πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made
Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
Having a Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible

===

_1667607933.Peer Appreciation Team (6).png

===

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ I am very honoured and humbled to post this peer appreciation for you @Heather225 from one of our anonymous peers <3 I want to take this opportunity to thank you for all the hard work that you do here at our online home. I don't usually upvote or comment on your posts, but whenever you have new ones, I make sure to digest the content you share and learn from it. Through the years that I've been here, I have evolved, and I quite like to think that you're one of the reasons behind that evolution <3 thank you is an understatement, but for now, those are the only words that I can give <3 πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ And to you dear anonymous appreciator, I am one with you in learning about life through the wonderful, powerful, and impactful interactions we have here in 7Cups. Thank you for going out of your way in appreciating Heather; we echo your sentiments and appreciation, and we at PAT also support you in consciously being aware of the need to take care of ourselves all the time, a non-negotiable for us who have different forms of mental health conditions. Thank you πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ This song is for you both, it's from Hairspray cast from West End, Broadway, and the movie :) this was performed during the finale scene in the musical and the film but for this particular video, it was done during the pandemic. I feel like this is us in 7Cups, a group of people from literally everywhere who is united by one passion: the actors for music and expression, us for kindness and compassion πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ I hope you like it πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ You Can't Stop the Beat πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Heather225 November 5th, 2022

Not gonna lie- I teared up reading this. πŸ˜‚ To whoever took the time to write such a beautiful personal message, thank you so much. I have been hoping the Accountability Campaign would be inspiring to our community, and I'm absolutely delighted to hear its meaning has come through for you and that you appreciate it! The more ways we can give ourselves love the better, and to be able to demonstrate self-care as a group, simultaneously giving peers support, is just wonderful. I'm happy it's catching on.

And thank you @CosmicMiracle for arranging this message. What an amazing thoughtful gesture. <3

Frozty November 5th, 2022

πŸ’˜@HealingTalk πŸ’˜

Hey hey Heal

It’s my honor to let you know that y our healing presence has been so great that it is being appreciated by two amazing souls

The first amazing soul to appreciate you is 7cup’s own brilliant, shining sun, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun has noticed you’ve been Respectful, Motivated, Great Communicator, Having Growth Mindset, Emotionally and Intelligent in our community.

🌞 Here’s what Sun has to say to you 🌞

_1667626543.image.png

_1667626567.image.png

_1667626617.image.png

Wait wait

The appreciation for your greatness is not over yet

πŸ‘‡ Looky here πŸ‘‡

Your next amazing soul of an appreciator is an Anonymous peer

This awesome person has noticed you’ve been Supportive, Respectful, Empathetic, Great Communicator, and Emotionally Intelligent

πŸ’– Here’s what they want to say to you πŸ’–

_1667626679.image.png

Anonymous friend also left you a special image gift

🎁 click me

❄ A Frosty message❄

Hi hi Heal, we haven’t interacted in ever but I’ve seen you around in forums and let me say You. Are. Amazing. The messages said it all. Thanks for all the work you do in our community, truly a well-deserved appreciation for a great person.

Hi hi Suunn, someone bring me some sunglasses because you my friend have brighten even me the reader (and it's not even for me haha) with your brightly, shining way of words. May you the shine you bring reflects back to you.

Hi hi you awesome Anonymous peer, this is such a sweet, heartwarming message for a peer. Thank you for making time to say such nice words and value the work of others. May your kindness come back to you.

Sending love, peace, happiness and best wishes for all of you.

There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.

- Mandy Hale.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 5th, 2022

@WinterFrosty How lovely, many thanks for this vibrant post, frosty message and the beautiful quote, Frosty. So happy to have you in the team.πŸ’•

@HealingTalk is all things amazing and deserves all the applause for sure.❀

HealingTalk November 5th, 2022

Thank you Sun! What a beautiful surprise! All those wonderful compliments! Coming from one of the very best persons in this community!

I trust your judgment, so I must re-evaluate myself. I might be better than I think after all!

Thank you friend for taking the time to do this for me.

All my gratitude to you, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

And also to the anonymous person that left another heart-warming message! Thank you whoever you are! I would love to know your name though. Will you see this post?

Thank you @WinterFrosty for doing such a work of love on this project! It speaks volumes about you how you work to make people feel appreciated.

My gratitude to you all!

cristlecares November 5th, 2022
Cris is back with another appreciation post🌻🌻

@Fluffysheep8 🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸

And they are appreciated by @Theoneaviva6345 πŸŒ»πŸ˜„

Sheep is,

🌻Supportive - They are kind and helpful
🌻Cheerful - They are fun to be around
🌻Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
🌻Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone
🌻Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Sheep you've got a beautiful message from VivaπŸ˜ƒ

_1667642877.Screenshot_2022-11-05-15-24-05-65_c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Viva has also shared a very cute gif with you sheep and you can check it out hereeeee Smile pleaseπŸ˜„πŸŒ»

Note from Cris (me) : @Fluffysheep8 Thank you so much for being sooo supportive and kind to everyone around youπŸŒ»πŸ’™ We are really glad to have someone like you among usπŸ˜„ Always be 'You'🌸 Keep shining and keep spreading warmth🌻 CookiesssssπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

Thank you so much @Theoneaviva6345 🌻We are so happy to see you appreciating your peers and encouraging them to do their best🌼 Keep supporting and keep spreading smilesπŸ˜‡πŸŒ»Cookieesssss πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

Flowers for both of youπŸŒ»πŸ˜„
_1667643830.a5600c5744ee7fe1132882aa8ece9344.jpg

Peer appreciation form : 1 click=2 smiles

Have a nice day/evening everyoneπŸŒ»πŸ˜„
gentleemperor November 5th, 2022

@WanderingPaw

You've been appreciated by an anonymous peer!

The follow is their message to you 🌈

"I love your sense of humor, your confidence in me, and your active participation in the forums. You're so much fun to talk to, and I like seeing things from your perspective. I wish you the best in life, and I hope it all works out for you. I'm rooting for you 🀞🀞🧑"~ Anonymous

Your anonymous appreciator thinks your are 🌈

Resilient: They bounce back when things fall apart

Innovative: They are open to new ideas and discussions

Cheerful: They are fun to be around

Great Communicator: They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Purposeful: They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

ska-rmavbild-2022-11-05-kl-15-08_1667657544.12.png

Get the image in higher resolutions here.

They also wanted to share this card with you 🌈

_1667657678.30d11412854b2bdf107cc022b659f983.jpeg

Final notes

Paw 🐾 I'm happy to see you leaving a positive impression on the people around you. Thank you for being here and being a member of this community. Be you, you rock! πŸ’–

Anonymous appreciator, thank you for this lovely appreciation and very uplifting message. I want to give you some appreciation as well for lifting up you fellow peers. Stay awesome! πŸ’•

Take care and I hope to see both of you around!

dtanushree November 5th, 2022

trumppapertowels-excited.gif

πŸ₯*Drum-Rolls*πŸ₯

We have an appreciation message for @AmintaBlack by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

sun-sunlight.gif

😊Here's what sun wants to say:

_1667669390.Pink and Yellow Cute Good Morning *** Story.png

😊Qualities appreciated by Sun:

🌸Determined - They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged,

🌟Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises that they have made,

🌸Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place, Having

🌟Growth Mindset - Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible,

🌸Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

Here's some moree sunshine and love for you both from my side:

sending-sun.gif

❀️Dear Aminta,

Thank you so much for your significant contribution to our community. Your willingness to make a difference is what the community is and always will be thankful for. Hope all your moments of life are filled with joy, love, laughter and prosperity!

❀️Dear Sun,

I love you and I am proud of my sunshine for all the appreciation she makes for this community. Thank you dear for your sweetness which sweetens everyone's emotions here. All the lives touched by your kindness are blessed to have you as a listener/friend/mentor/fellow cupser.

@dtanushree

oops Idk if the image is visible in the post..

Posting it again--

_1667671086.sunnn.png

Also typing it here:

By sun,

So nice to see you working for the support plus community, and trying your best in building the space for people to continue seeking support in a safe, comfortable and engaging environment. Thankyou for that you do, Aminta, it's the little steps and the steady efforts that make massive difference. Much love to you! ❀

@dtanushree

Awww this is so so beautiful (loved the sun lol) Tanuuu, you keep tanu-fying all that you touch with your love and kindness, it is so heart warming always. I love you moreeee, you bring so much sunshine to my life, dearieee. πŸ€—β€

so-cute.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I love you to the sun and backkk πŸŒΈπŸ’“πŸŒΈπŸ’“πŸŒΈπŸ’“πŸŒΈπŸ’“πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

i-love-ypu-puppycat.gif

@dtanushree lol whatta cutu gif! xD and awww πŸ₯Ίβ€ *squishy hugssss* πŸ€—

AmintaBlack November 28th, 2022

@dtanushree Thank you so much!!! 😊❀️ This made my day

From one shining bright star, @Jass1301 to another, @StargirlTina ❀

_1667676522.image.png

Hey hey Tina, hope this appreciation finds you bright and shiny, like your radiant self always exuding all things kind, cheerful, supportive, appreciative and lovely. ❀

*sticky high fives* for being one of the most loving and caring peers to have around, it's a delight indeed to have your sweet presence with us. ❀ Thanks for being *you*.

🌻 Now stick a finger here for a starry surprise 🌻

Lovely Jassieee, how very kind of you to shower so much love on so many peers, it is a delight to have *you* around as well, always being your compassionate, sweet, caring and cheerful self. ❀ I hope all the love you spread around comes back multi-fold. Jassiee and bunnies deserve all the love, right?! πŸ€—

a-lovely-tuji-heart.gif

StargirlTina November 9th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Omggggg this is so sweet!🧑

@Jass1301 Jassss, you're one of the kindest people I've met here and I appreciate you so much...Thank you for this sweet message..It truly made my day a hundred times better! It's amazing knowing you and seeing you around in the community 🌻✨ *Virtual hugs and some stardust for youuu*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sunny, dearest sunnyyyy, I can't find enough words to appreciate you and your beautiful presence on 7cups... Thank you all the hard work, support, love, dedication that you extend to the community and for posting this appreciation too🧑🌞 *sticky high fives and some glitter for youuu*πŸ’ƒ

And to everyone: You are so loved and your presence is truly appreciated..Extra cheers for you!πŸŒ»πŸ¦‹

excited-spin.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 9th, 2022

@StargirlTina Aww this makes my heart so happy, many many thanks for, well? Being *you* and you deserve every bit of this love and more always, lovely Tinaaa!πŸ€—πŸ§‘

*dances in glitter with you*

StargirlTina November 10th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awwwww yayy! Glitter dance partyyy πŸ’ƒπŸ¦‹βœ¨ You're the best!

SirenOfSerenity November 5th, 2022

πŸ”” *ding ding ding* πŸ”” Special appreciation mail for @Theoneaviva6345 ! πŸ’› You are being appreciated by one of your peers @Theclericxbyers πŸ’Œ Your peer states: "They are always kind to me and caring." Along with the following appreciated qualities:

_1667683992.BeFunky-photo.png

Please continue to be an awesome and caring light within the Cups community for your peers 🌼 May you receive all good luck and happiness back to you!

Theoneaviva6345 November 7th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity

Awww this is soooo sweet, thank you clericx!

πŸ’™πŸ€ To All the 7 Cups Community Mods πŸ’™πŸ€

We have a lovely appreciation message along with some refreshing appreciation tea for all of our committed community mods from @WingstoYou ! β˜•οΈπŸ’™

_1667686226.this1.jpg

@WingstoYou would like to say: "Thank you to all the 7Cups Community Moderators for your hard work, I am really grateful for your contribution towards keeping the group chats on here safe and peaceful. I want to give a special mention to the ComMods Aaron, Anne, Elliot, Lou, Meir and Willow...y'all are the ones I've hung around the most and I enjoy your kindness and banter, heh. I hope all the ComMods have a merry Christmas, a prosperous New Year in 2023 and a well-deserved break or vacation from your work on this website." ✨

Appreciated Qualities of our Cups ComMods:

✨ Supportive - They are kind and helpful;

✨ Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood;

✨ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another;

✨ Decisive - Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently; as well as

✨ Emotionally intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

thank-you-very-much-cute.gif

Wanted to make sure I tagged all of the specific ComMods shouted out πŸ’™ @CommunityModAaron, @CommunityModAnne, @CommunityModElliot, @CommunityModLou, @CommunityModMeir and @CommunityModWillow

CommunityModAnne November 6th, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity and @WingsToYou thank you ❀️

WingstoYou November 8th, 2022

You're welcome 😊 Anne! Hope you get a very luxe serving of hot chocolate these coming holidays. πŸ˜‹ Oh! I also wanna shout-out a fellow Oz mate, @CommunityModCharlie πŸ˜› Take care for now!