Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). โค

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GloriaD October 23rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You are welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒป๐Ÿง

gentleemperor October 23rd, 2022

@GloriaD Thank you so much for the lovely post and your wonderful words. I must say that I wouldn't be able to do this work without the support from you and the PAT team. Gloria, you're always there to answer help and guide everyone (and to answer all my questions haha). You put in lots of effort to your appreciation posts and they look amazing! You're pretty awesome in my opinion. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm sending my best wishes to you and *penguin hugs*. ๐Ÿงโค๏ธ (Adorable penguin card! ๐Ÿ˜)

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou this really made my day! It came as a surprise that you noticed that I have been growing ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Haven't even noticed it myself so wow! You're really observant and care about the people here โค๏ธ You're doing a pretty amazing work and growing yourself here on Cups, probably a lot more than I'm even aware of haha. You're wonderful and it always makes me happy seeing you around! ๐Ÿ˜ Stay your awesome shining Sun self, you deserve all the best! ๐ŸŒŸ *big penguin hugs to you too*! ๐Ÿง<3

GloriaD October 23rd, 2022

@gentleemperor

Aww, I'm honored that you think that way of me Gentle ๐Ÿ˜Š You are always welcome in my PMs ๐ŸŒป

And I agree! There's so much more of Sun that I'm unaware of too, but I can know a little more about Sun, even you and other 7cups peers through appreciations for you all ๐Ÿ˜

@GloriaD haha thaaank you! Good to know that I can poke you from time to time hehe <3

That's true! The appreciation posts give some insights to our peers. Love reading them and get to know everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 23rd, 2022

@gentleemperor Hehe someone's gotta take that pause to reflect, acknowledge and appreciate then. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Thankyou for the lovely words too, Gentle. Always a Joy seeing you around as well. โค

_1666547777.image.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou "pause to reflect, acknowledge and appreciate" - sounds like a thing one would benefit from doing more often. I should definitely practice it! Very wise words from you, Sun โค๏ธ

f7v65FL.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 24th, 2022

@gentleemperor Indeedio, and you're very welcome hehe! Cute mail, I love it. xD ๐Ÿง๐Ÿค—โค

BcsdIBd.png

~ You've been appreciated by @happyLaugh008 โค๏ธ

๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›

9vi6xEZ.png

๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›

Unsocialghost, I'm glad to see some appreciation coming your way! Thank you for being here and being caring. You're great and take care!

HappyLaugh, thank you for the lovely appreciation! I wasn't able to find your profile but I hope that you're doing well and that we may see more of you in the future.

๐Ÿˆโ€โฌ›โค๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 23rd, 2022

Go you, @unsocialGhost223 โค

ambitioushope1234 October 23rd, 2022

@Fristo great idea

UniversalSmile October 24th, 2022

๏ปฟ๏ปฟ๐ŸŒท @Redirecting ๐ŸŒท

Hello, you have received appreciation messages from @sunisshingandsoareyou for being supportive, respectful , coachable , a great communicator, and optimistic!

Here is what they have to say:

''Hello Redirecting, we haven't formally interacted hehe, but I adore seeing you in the forums, and even your heart felt appreciative messages for people via this peer appreciation program.
It's people like you who spread so much hope, compassion, cheer around and make this world a better place to live in.
I hope all the kindness and warmth you spread around comes back to you as well, hundred times embracing you in whole, because you are so wholesome. Sending love and best wishes. โค''

keep-believing_1666575722..png

This is somehow an appreciation from our lovely appreciator to another lovely appreciator of PAT, eh? โค๏ธ Both are compassionate and consistently spreading smiles to others, and I am glad to extend the beautiful messages.

Direct, this is very much well deservedโค๏ธ๏ปฟ I am really glad to extend this beautiful message to you. Thank you so much for spreading your cheer, kindness, and hopes around! You have been using words so kindly and compassionately, which also warms my heart every time I read it. Hehe. Hope you have a great day ahead! *sends love*

Sun ๐ŸŒž , as always , you are doing wonderful things around, making everyone's day! Thank you for writing the thoughtful messagesโค๏ธ Hope you are doing well, and sending love your way!<3

Redirecting October 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you ever so much for your loving-kindness and heartfelt words โค . I am so touched and filled right now. It means so much to read the words that you and @UniversalSmile have written towards me. This made my day so bright! Thank you both for the refreshment and encouragement extended. May your day be filled with awesomeness and peace. Thanks again, friends.

mytwistedsoul October 25th, 2022

@Redirecting Very well deserved! It's wonderful to see you around on people's threads :)

Redirecting October 25th, 2022

@MyTwistedSoul Wow, you are so welcoming and supportive in your words and the time you take to encourage all of us. Thanks for being so warm and friendly to me, Twist! Have the most amazing day ๐Ÿ’› โค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 25th, 2022

@UniversalSmile Big love back, Elly! โค

justFarheen October 25th, 2022

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธToday we have an appreciation for @Cancun from @BenittaJ !! ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ
It's so wonderful to see Cancun appreciated by everyone time and time again! Thank you for being the supportive and amazing person you are!

Thank you, BenittaJ for being so awesome and appreciative <3. It's so sweet and thoughtful how you appreciate your peers!

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ Qualities in Cancun: ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ’š Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

๐Ÿ’™ Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

โค๏ธ Cheerful - They are fun to be around,

๐Ÿ’š Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

Appreciation-Cancun.png

Cancun October 25th, 2022

@justFarheen

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love the sc and everything it stands for. I truly believe it help. It's helped me more than I could ever imagine. I'm so grateful. Hugest hugs ever ๐Ÿค— โค ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค— โค ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค— โค ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค—

Cancun October 25th, 2022

@Cancun

Benittaj,

You light up the room when you enter it. Can't speek for anyone else but when I see you I wave to my screen and smile from ear to ear. Thanks for being such a wonderful person. The other post was to you but I forgot to put your name on it. Sorry. Hugest hugs ever ๐Ÿค— โค ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค— โค ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค— โค ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค— โค ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿค—

@ButterflyShine You've been appreciated by @BenittaJ !

Check this out!

_1666675539.@ButterflyShine Appreciation.png

ButterflyShine is:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart,

Humble - They humbly admit when they are wrong

Thank you so much for being the amazing person you are, ButterflyShine!

BenittaJ, you're on the roll with appreciating others! Go you!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 25th, 2022

@justFarheen Love the butterflies, thankyou for being so consistent with these posts, Farheen. You're doing an incredible work here. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—

Journey144 October 25th, 2022

I agree , so true @Sunisshiningandsoareyou ! They're doing fabulous!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Journey144

aaah, thank you so much <3333

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

JasmineFlower222 October 25th, 2022

Hey @panickedgymnast @Alkina has something truly wonderful to say to you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ฎ_1666732754.This peer is so amazing and sweet! I love their can-do attitude and funny jokes ).jpg

JasmineFlower222 October 25th, 2022

Hey @amiableBunny4016 @Jefferythebunny319 has something to say to you ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ฎbunny-you-are-such-a-wonderful-human-being-you-are-the-first-to-support-me-regardless-of-what-you-have-going-on-you-are-kind-and-funny-and-wonderful-and-so-so-supportive_1666733503. I know you struggle sometimes, but i am AL.jpg

amiableBunny4016 October 26th, 2022

@JasmineFlower222,

i dont have any words for this. i cant even think straight. thank you. thank you. thank you .

UniversalSmile October 26th, 2022

โญ๏ธ @Jaeteuk โญ๏ธ

Hello , we have a special message specially written for you from someone who appreciates you , @sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐ŸŒท Thank you for being supportive, empathetic, a problem-solver, a great communicator, and having a growth mindset. YOU are awesome!

Here is a message for you :

"Hey hey, fellow 7cupser, taking a moment to applaud you for your caring contributions to the community, specially, the student and career support sub community, you've been phenomenal at supporting the forums and it is always a pleasure to come across your detailed, supportive, uplifting messages for others. Keep being amazing as ever. I hope you're reminded more often of what a massive difference you make in this world. All the love and blessings. โค"

_1666769541.Watercolor Blue Minimalist Invitation Card .png

๏ปฟHello Jaeteuk, I hope October has been treating you well. I hope this message bring some smiles to your face and able to be bring some sense of comfort.. I agree with every word being written in the appreciate messages, please know that your continuous support and hardworks there is greatly appreciates. The genuineness you show in all your replies too is really appreciable. Thank you so much again for all your hard work! ๐Ÿ’™

Jaeteuk October 26th, 2022

Thank you @sunisshiningandsoareyou for your kind words ๐Ÿ’– This message made my day! ^_^ I'm happy that I'm able to share my own experiences, ways of coping (with work or school), to fellow members in my sub-community. I have always wanted to help others struggling with situations similar to my own, and be able to show them different perspectives of the problem at hand. Allow them to see things in a different lense of color, and hope that they will be able to solve their own problems in their own ways.

I am thankful to have found 7 Cups, where I am able to do what I love (helping others), and not requiring a certification or education (a degree) to do so.

It's good to know what I've said made sense, sometimes I feel that I talk too much, but I want to touch base on every point the members shared. I do like to apologize too, as I know that I sometimes might misunderstand their situations and end up talking nonsense, but if I did interpret it wrong, please do let me know. I know that my beliefs may sound unrealistic to others and have been told that many times. I know what works for me, may sound silly to others. So, I will apologize to anyone who feels that what I've said is useless and not meaningful.

StargirlTina October 26th, 2022

Hello hello everyone, we have a very sweet appreciation for @L1ly0ftheValley by none other than our awesome Sunny @Sunisshiningandsoareyou !

_1666801856.BD76A31B-720D-4421-905C-65A5D46F36C6.jpeg

Woohoo!๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿงก This is such a sweet message sunny! Thank you to both of you for spreading joy in our community!๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’—

L1ly0ftheValley October 26th, 2022

@StargirlTina @Sunisshiningandsoareyou - Waking up to see this has made my day. Thank you so much! Hugs! <3

GloriaD October 26th, 2022

@HarmoniousBeing

You have been appreciated by @BenittaJ

Benitta sees these qualities in You :

Supportive - You are kind and helpful.

Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic - You look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Benitta's Message to You :

"I had a bad dream i wanted to share it to someone and i realised i have 7cups, connected to a listener i was sharing my dream and she was jus listening comforting me . I was scared the listener might end the chat and leave because who will be intrested in hearing dreams though. Still my listener was very humble and she heard it till the ending and said " have a good sleep" Thankyou so much for listening to me ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅฐ"

Benitta, you have been showing your appreciation to many of your peers, thank you for your unlimited kindness ๐Ÿ’š

HarmoniousBeing, Thank you for being supportive to many many people who visit 7cups. It's a great skill to be patient, kind, understanding and validating ๐Ÿ’™ Thank you so much for giving a safe space for everyone to talk about their issues and struggles and I hope you are also receiving a lot of support back ๐ŸŒป

_1666803931. GloriaD  ----  BenittaJ, HarmoniousBeing.png

โค May you both receive abundant kindness โค

gentleemperor October 26th, 2022

_1666799764.@recliningfate.png

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

~ You've been appreciated by @dtanushree ๐Ÿ’›

They would like you to know that you're:

• Supportive: They are kind and helpful
  • Respectful: They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood
  • Cheerful: They are fun to be around

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

Shree also has a message for you:

Fateโค๏ธ I'm sending you lots of love and support. I hope you feel it all the time and whenever you need extra love and strength! May you because the best version of yourself and keep spreading love wherever you go. You inspire me to not give up!! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

cat-cute.gif

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

@recliningfate I'm happy to see appreciation coming your way! You seem to be sitting on some really nice qualities and you're great for inspiring others! ๐Ÿ’›

Shree, you're always so wonderful, supportive and kind, I love interacting with you. Thank you for this lovely appreciation post! You rock the world! ๐Ÿ’›

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

dtanushree October 26th, 2022

@gentleemperor

Thank you sweetheart ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

This looks super cool. You're my bestest Pingu everโ˜บ๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

@dtanushree awwe ๐Ÿ’–

Thank you for being so lovely, bestest Shree ๐Ÿ’•

swing-grey-cat.gif

Oop-, hope you won't get too dizzy hehe

dtanushree October 26th, 2022

@gentleemperor

Omggg๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ hehehe thank youuu pinguu.. lol I want moreee ส• ใฃ โ€ข แดฅ โ€ข ส” ใฃ

*Squishes u extra for this cute gif*

@dtanushree *squiiish* โค๏ธ

puffy-bear-laugh.gif

GloriaD October 27th, 2022

@Journey144 appreciates @GloriaD (oh wait, that's me! ๐Ÿ˜Š)

_1666860388. Journey144  FOR  GloriaD - Original (GloriaD).png

Thank you sooo much for noticing me and appreciating my work, Journey ๐Ÿฅฐ It made me so happy to see your words, and I thought, if I'm posting this, why not make a card so that I can always remember this ๐Ÿ’›

I haven't spoken to you so much Journey, but I've seen your kindness and support in some places of the community that I have visited. Thank you so much for being here, supporting everyone and helping people manage their lives โญ

You help others to take decisions to promote positive mental and/or physical wellness along life's journey, and your name to me reflects the importance of looking at life as a journey of ups and downs where we do have control over some things, and so it's possible for life to get better ๐ŸŒธ

I hope your life's journey is filled with many positive experiences, good people, self care and hope ๐ŸŒป

Journey144 October 27th, 2022

@GloriaD You are so inspiring, amazing, and gifted. I really appreciate your kindness and receive the awesome words spoken here. Thank you for being you. I hope your days ahead are equally filled with happiness, peace, joy, and kind souls that are a reflection of you! Stay well and thanks so much ๐ŸŒบ

CosmicMiracle October 27th, 2022

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–คโญ An anonymous appreciation for @forgedinhell ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–คโญ

QUALITIES OBSERVED:

Supportive - They are kind and helpful
Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another
Patient - They take the time to calm down before they act
Great Communicator - They speak with everyoneโ€™s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation
Emotionally Intelligent - They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

===

"My heart was broken when I went here and tried to find someone to talk to. I've grown so used to close-minded listeners so he was a breath of fresh air. The conversation wasn't long but it was impactful for me. I felt him in front of me talking to me and helping me process things. It's rare and wonderful, and I appreciate that you went out of your way to listen to me. I wish you feel the same when things get too overwhelming for you, I wish people could offer you the same help you provided for me when you need it. The world is beautiful, 7 Cups is beautiful because of people like you."

===

Thank you @forgedinhell for bringing compassion and care to your conversations. We are all very proud that you are one of our peers here at 7Cups :)

And to the anonymous member, we are all behind you and hope that you get through whatever this is that you're going through. A true heart that loves is a heart that knows pain. We are happy that our peer was able to help you process things.

For some unknown reason, I was drawn to this song so I dedicate it to you both :) it's King of Pride Rock by Hans Zimmer and it was the song in the last scene of The Lion King. The scene is compelling for me :) hope you like it! :)

UniversalSmile October 28th, 2022

โค๏ธ Happy F r i d a y! โค๏ธ

Todayy, we have a very special appreciation for someone who is known for her kind nature, sweetness, gentleness, and the list goes on! The peer being described is none other than, @SparkyGizmo <3 Thank you for being resilient, motivated, determined, cheerful, and optimistic. An appreciative friend a.k.a @DonaldDrapper , has written an appreciation message for you!

Here is the what they have written for you,

"Sparky needs no introduction. Anyone who has seen them in the subcomm knows how awesome they are. They deserve more appreciations and badges ๐Ÿ˜
Happy Cupversary *big hugs* ๐Ÿ’–"

_1666959111.Pink Minimalist Watercolor Spring Sale Poster.png
๐ŸŒท

Hello, Sparky and happy (belated) cupversary to you! <33 You are a wonderful addition to the community, and I really loves how you were always being appreciative in the lsr, and spreading your warmness there. I hope to see your wonderful presence and works for a long time. Sending loves your way!~ โค๏ธ๏ปฟ

UniversalSmile October 28th, 2022

@UniversalSmile

opss, I don't know what happened with my laptop , but somehow the fonts at the bottom of the post became hugeee now when I posted it. It supposed to just be a hugeee โค๏ธ

Nevertheless, I hope everyone have a good F r i y a y ahead! <3