Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

TU100OT October 21st, 2022

@WinterFrosty wow.gif

@cristlecares

Thank you so much for posting and your kind words to me and to winter <3 :D

@WinterFrosty

I'm glad this was the first thing that you woke up to, and it made you feel like it's a delight :) πŸ’• πŸ₯° <3 🌸🌻

*group hugs* :D πŸ€—

GloriaD October 20th, 2022

@DreamTouch

You have been appreciated by @Gaygirl90 😊

_1666286560. Gaygirl90  FOR  DreamTouch - Bigger (GloriaD).png

Gaygirl90 - You truly are kind and caring, thank you for appreciating your peer πŸ’œ

Dream - Thank you for being a source of support for many listeners and members on 7cups. There are many that appreciate you, as reflected in your reviews as well 😊 You are kind, caring, patient, empathetic, respectful, share your knowledge with others and much more! We value your time and your work, and hope you will experience lots of positive things in life ❀

I also really like this message in your profile, and would like to put it here as a reminder for myself, and everyone else 🌻

Dream's Bio : "Self-improvement is a life long journey of trial and error. We are all work in progress and we all deserve respect and understanding in the process of self-discovery."

Kind regards - GloriaD 🌻

DreamTouch October 24th, 2022

@Gaygirl90

Aw this is so sweet! thank you sooo much for your kind words. Thank you for being an amazing peer and for all that you do here. You are awesome!! ❀️

Gaygirl90 October 24th, 2022

Aww thank you to and you are welcome.

UniversalSmile October 20th, 2022

Hello there , Mike @hounddog2021 πŸ€—β€ You have received an appreciation message from @TU100OT. They appreciates you for being supportive, empathetic and agile - this is definitely agreeable!❀

Here is the appreciation messages :

"hounddog2021 is supportive, empathetic and agile, because I've seen mike in the sharing circle chat room, they are good as a host, always caring and engaging and makes the room light up. :)"

_1666293977.20221021_031407_0000.png

And from my side,

Mike, I hope October have been treating you well!:) Thank you so much for continuously being a dedicated host in the sharing circle and ensuring everyone to feel heard and seen. ❀ Your presence here did bring a great impact! You are doing amazing!πŸ˜„

@UniversalSmile

Thanks for posting, means a lot ❀️😁

@hounddog2021

Kudos to you mike 😎

*cheers* 🍻

UniversalSmile October 21st, 2022

Hey hey @TU100OT ❀ Thank you so much for always spreading smile to everyone in the community and for your joyful presence here as well. It's very much a delight to see you in rooms and forums, being your supportive and cheerful self~ ^^ and the pleasure is all mine:) Hope you have a good day ahead! πŸ’•

October 21st, 2022

@BenittaJ has sent this appreciation for @Kingburger23

"You have always cheered me up with your funny traits, I'm glad i found you here ❀️ ifi love your presence in the room . Thanks for supporting me and others in sharing circle."

Benitta has also sent you this card, hope you like it:

20221021-061322-0000.png

Thank you Burger and to Benitta too, you are beautifulπŸ’› -fristo

cristlecares October 21st, 2022

@Fristo

@Kingburger23 Happy birthday King burger🌻 May you be surrounded with lots and lots of happiness and joyπŸ˜„ Enjoy your dayyyyyy!

Pastries for you 🍰🍰🍰🍰

@Fristo

@Kingburger23 Happy Birthday :D <3

good-luck.gif

GloriaD October 21st, 2022

@Fristo

Happy Birthday @KingBurger23 😊 I hope you have an awesome birthday today filled with all the things you love πŸ’›

@YouNMeHereNNow

You have been appreciated by a wonderful peer just like you - @Smile207 😊

_1666355810. Smile207  FOR  YouNMeHereNNow - Original (GloriaD).png

Smile - Thank you for appreciating your peer, I'm sure their face will light up with a very bright smile πŸ’š I hope you are experiencing wonderful things that make you smile too 😊

YouNMeHereNNow - Thank you for offering your time, a safe space and your energy in supporting fellow listeners and members 🧑 I'm glad you are having meaningful experiences connecting with others, and I hope you will continue to create wonderful memories on and off 7cups ⭐

Kind regards - GloriaD 🌻

There is an Anonymous Self Appreciation today 😊

_1666366241. Anonymous  FOR  Anonymous - Original (GloriaD).png

This is a really beautiful thing to say to yourself, Dear Anonymous Peer πŸ’›

There are times when things are tough, and we are really worried about it for so long ... but you encouraged yourself and were able to proceed. I love how you are kind and patient with yourself, despite how it went. Life is a journey filled with trial and error, so I'm happy that you accepted whatever outcome it was, and kept this in mind as learning 🌻

Thank you for sharing this experience with us, I am really proud of you! Keep going forward, friend 😊

SirenOfSerenity October 21st, 2022

Special delivery for @happyhope13 ! A much deserved golden self-appreciation post (: Thank you for being a part of the Cups community and being an outstanding Listener to the Members who seek your support!ο»Ώ

_1666384810.Gold Tan Gray Cloud Nine Sunset Sky Motivational Quote Instagram Post.png

happyHope13 October 21st, 2022

@SirenOfSerenity oh wow thankyou so much I love those and the colour is amazing thanks again πŸ’•xxx

UniversalSmile October 22nd, 2022
Hey there, @HealingPuppy ❀
You have received a lovely appreciation message from an anonymous! Thank you for being supportive, respectful and empathetic. Kudos to you!

Here is the appreciation messages:

"My peer is empathetic, helpful and supportive because they have been here through all the difficult times and supported me, guided me in the right direction and help me calm down during tough times."

_1666395075.20221021_162425_0000.png🌷

And from my side,

Heal , hope this message finds you well:) Thank you so much for all the efforts and time you put here as an a listener, providing a safe and supportive space for the members. You have been doing an amazing job for a quite a time, which is very admirable to me❀ let's give some self-love for that, eh?πŸ€— You are doing really great!

And to the anonymous appreciator, although I do not know who you are but one thing I know for sure is that I can feel the genuine in your appreciation words here<3 Thank you to whoever you are for showing your gratitude to them! Sending love your ways~❀

cristlecares October 22nd, 2022
Heylo beautiful cupsers🌻🌼 Hope y'all are doing wellπŸ˜‡πŸͺ
Cris is back with another appreciation post🌻🌻

So the person who's being appreciated today is one of our own
πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯
@KimByeongIn 🌻🌻🌻🌸🌸🌸

And they are appreciated by none other than @Sunisshiningandsoareyou πŸŒ»πŸ˜„

They are,

🌻Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

🌻Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions

🌻Motivated - They are internally motivated to achieve their goals

🌻Optimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

🌻Purposeful - They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

Screenshot-2022-10-22-11-30-32-13-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg
Anddddd

Screenshot-2022-10-22-11-36-26-97-c0d35d5c8ea536686f7fb1c9f2f8f274.jpg

Once again Thank you so much for everythingggg you do for the community Kimmm🌻 You're the besttttπŸ’ͺ
Some chocolates for you🍫🍫

Thank you so much @Sunisshiningandsoareyou for allll your support and encouragement to your fellow peers/teammatesπŸ˜„πŸŒ»We really need a teammate like you with us who knows just the way how to brighten our daysπŸ˜„ You're the besttttttπŸ˜‡πŸŒΌ Cookies for youπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

Peer Appreciation form : 1 click=2 smiles

Have a great day/evening everyoneπŸŒΌπŸ˜‡
KimByeongIn October 22nd, 2022

@cristlecares

Thank you so much crissy!!! This is soo beautiful.

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunny dearie!!! Wishing you this happiness a million times!!!!

puppy-love-i-love-you.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 22nd, 2022

@KimByeongIn @cristlecares

Aw thankyou, Crissy, with people like y'all around, acknowledging, appreciating, encouraging is like cake-walk. ❀ Love the beautiful graphic. πŸ€—

Kimmmm dearie πŸ€—β€

_1666424234.image.png

October 22nd, 2022

@cristlecares vote for crissy for their amazing posts πŸ˜€

@Fristo

Cris really deserves a vote! @cristlecares @Sunisshiningsoareyou

As I agree with @Sunisshiningandsoareyou
This one is really long overdue πŸ’œ

Heya, @wonderfulRainbow817

This is a small show of our love and appreciation for you.

Hope you like it 😊

_1666444447.Rainbow.png

I wish you lots of happiness and more love.
wonderfulRainbow817 October 22nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aw thanks Sun! This just made my day!

For my dear friend, @SirenOfSerenity
Since @Sunisshiningandsoareoyu
took all this time to write so much about you,
It's only right for me to do the same so that you can stop for a second and appreciate yourself and feel the love that we have for you πŸ’œ

_1666445986.sos 1.png

_1666446441.siren.png

_1666446530.siren 1.png

_1666446995.siren 2.png

I hope all of this makes you smile 😊
I wish you lots of good luck and happiness.

SirenOfSerenity October 22nd, 2022

@KimByeongIn @sunisshiningandsoareyou This is so beautiful and really just made my day :') I'm really happy to know that I've made a positive impact on you and others; I truly just want to spread harmony!

GloriaD October 22nd, 2022

⭐🀍 Hey @CosmicMiracle 🀍⭐

You have been appreciated by a fellow team member, who is ..... @SirenOfSerenity 🌷

_1666445766. SirenOfSerenity  FOR  CosmicMiracle - Original (GloriaD).png

Siren - You are a beautiful soul, kind and appreciative of others ... a warm presence. Thank you for appreciating Cosmic, I'm really excited to see their reaction to your appreciation 🌷

Cosmic - I completely agree with Siren! You send so much love in every interaction of yours, and we notice that always. Thank you for being supportive, caring and respectful to everyone in the 7cups community, and in your offline life 😊 Thank you also for choosing to be a part of our team and giving happiness through your amazing posts 🀍⭐

As we all know about your musical gifts, I'd like to dedicate one of my favorite calm music to you Cosmic, and Siren - two wonderful team members 😊🌻

"Lights of Elysium" by Aerohead

Thank you so much @GloriaD for making this so beautifully for @CosmicMiracle ! :)

CosmicMiracle October 26th, 2022

@GloriaD @SirenOfSerenity you both made me cry! T_T I got this one evening when I was alone on my balcony and just begging the universe to send me a sign that I still mean something in this world. It hasn't been a great few months. After I was done with my breakdown, this is the first thing I received :'(

Thank you, universe, for the gift of these vibrant light workers who never fail to remind me life is beautiful and there are still people who care! My heart is full thanks to both of you and I am grateful for your presence in my life as my friends and workmates here on our wonderful platform.

Sending light and love! <3 I hope you know how much this means to me! <3 tight hugs! :')

GloriaD October 22nd, 2022

@GodBeTheGlory12

You have been Appreciated Anonymously 😊🌸

_1666464391. Anonymous  FOR  GodBeTheGlory12 - Original (GloriaD).png

Dear Anonymous Appreciator, thank you for noticing and appreciating your peer 😊

GodBeTheGlory, thank you so much for supporting the 7cups community πŸ–€ I hope you are receiving support from others too, just like you give others 🌸 I wish you all the best in every aspect of your life, keep being the amazing *you* 🌻

gentleemperor October 22nd, 2022

Equnmqs.png

~ Weee, the Peer Appreciation Team has been appreciated by none other than @Durhamjaide πŸŒˆβ›…πŸ’•

Here is Jaide's message to the team!

β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

EINjzlx.png

Notes from moi:

Dear Peer Appreciation Team, you are all so awesome and I... appreciate you lots. I'm amazed by all of your hard and uplifting work, it always brings a smile to my and others' faces. Keep on rocking! πŸ’•

Jaide, I appreciate you too and the work you did on the team! No need to apologize, you did your best and I think that shows how good of a person you are. *Sends lots of love and positive vibes your way as well!* You're awesome! πŸ’•

@Fristo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @GloriaD @gentleFox20 @CosmicMiracle @Here4good74 @SirenOfSerenity @Delicatebutterfly78 @MelodyOfTheOcean @dTanushree @Harsvin @UniversalSmile @cristlecares @gentleemperor @HopefulBambi @StargirlTina @justFarheen @KimByeongIn @jovialSunshine5049 @Ru3z @butterlycow

Thank you @Durhamjaide πŸŒˆβ›…πŸ’• !

UniversalSmile October 23rd, 2022
@gentleemperor this is such a lovely post>.<β™‘ thank you so much for making it so nice and extra specialβ™₯ love love it!

@durhamjaide thank you so much for the appreciation words you sentβ™₯ and as what gentle said, you had done your best and that alone, somehow, show a reflection of what a good person you are, definitely agree upon that! I appreciate your productive self and hardworks as well!πŸ’—
October 23rd, 2022

Thank you would love to come back one day

justFarheen October 23rd, 2022

πŸ’œHey Hey Hey @electricTouch2533 ! You've been appreciated by @CalmWaves3939 ! πŸ’œ

Take a look at this πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Appreciation-electric-Touch2533.png

πŸ’œπŸ’œ electricTouch2533 is: πŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ’œSupportive - They are kind and helpful,

πŸ’œRespectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

πŸ’œCheerful - They are fun to be around,

πŸ’œGreat Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation,

πŸ’œOptimistic - They focus on cultivating positivity, to bring out the best in everyone

It's so heartwarming to hear about you being so supportive, respectful and friendly Touch! πŸ’œ You are amazing!! πŸ’œ

This is a beautiful message for Touch πŸ’œ, Waves. Thank you for spreading positivity and recognition! You are awesome too! πŸ’œ

justFarheen October 23rd, 2022

🌟 @neonBlueberry1843 , You've been appreciated by @BenittaJ !! 🌟

Check this out!!! 🌟

Appreciation-neon-Blueberry1843.png

⭐️⭐️ Neo is: ⭐️⭐️

⭐️Supportive - They are kind and helpful,

⭐️Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another,

⭐️Problem-solver - They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together,

⭐️Cheerful - They are fun to be around,

⭐️Great Communicator - They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

It's so wonderful to hear about you being so supportive in Sharing Circles, and saying the right words to the sharing members, Neo πŸ’›πŸ’›

Thank you so much for appreciating, Benitta. You recognise the qualities of your peers, and that's an admirable talent too! πŸ’›πŸ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 23rd, 2022

Hello @lmaooo000, you're appreciated by @Liv125, for being resilient, accountable, respectful, humble and a great person to talk to. πŸ’› Keep being fantastic as ever, Lmao (love this username lol).

_1666507064.image.png

Livvv, it is so lovely to see your name recurring in the peer appreciations thread asan appreciator, many thanks for being so kind and wonderful in recognizing the great qualities in your peers and reminding them how awesome they are. Here's your kind reminder that you're super amazing too, and it is a pleasure to have you in the community. πŸ’›

Sending lots of love and best wishes to y'all. πŸ’›

milk-and-mocha-love.gif

Liv125 October 23rd, 2022

thank you so much for this lovely post! :) i really appreciate all of itπŸ’—

GloriaD October 23rd, 2022

@gentleemperor

I'm excited to share that You have been appreciated by @Sunisshiningandsoareyou 😊

_1666518758. Sunisshiningandsoareyou  FOR  Gentleemperor - Original (GloriaD).png

Sun - It is no surprise that you are always appreciating others 😊 Thank you for always being a lovely person πŸ’›

Gentle - It's amazing to see you taking your time to learn and grow. Since I mainly know you in PAT, and you are amazing at your work, I'm sure you are and will be amazing at other things too 😊 You are kind, positive, open-minded, creative and always support others. Thank you for your wonderful presence in our lives, and I hope you are able to spend time in the things you love πŸ’œ My best wishes to you 🌻

_1666519313. GloriaD ---- Sunisshiningandsoareyou, Gentleemperor.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 23rd, 2022

@GloriaD Aww so cute *penguin hugs back*, thanks for posting this, so beautifully done, Gloria! πŸ§πŸ€—β€