Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 17th, 2022

@Fristo is on a roll today it seems. πŸ˜›

Thankyou for posting all these amazing appreciations, Fristo! ❀

June 17th, 2022

An anonymous appreciation for @Starlasky

⭐️

"Star is the sweetest person I've ever met. They are always cheerful in the rooms and as soon as they enter any room, it becomes active and everyone seems to be happy. They make me feel loved and *someone* They are very kind and humble too. I was facing a hard time but starla made me feel better, their playful, child like behaviour made me smile. It felt good. Star, never stop being yourself, okay? I see that you do so much here, with all those roles and trying provide support to everyone. You have a kind child like heart, which is very pure. I admire you star, you don't have to know who this is, as long as you read this message and realise how beautiful and kind of a soul you are. Unknowingly you have help me so much and thank you for that. I wish to see and talk more to you because it makes me feel better. Keep shining, star. ❀️"

_1655448930.Ejg7QpH.jpeg

That is such a heart-warming appreciation for you, Starla. You deserve it totally and you deserve more. -fristo

Starlasky June 17th, 2022

@Fristo

Thank you so much for posting this and for your sweet words. πŸ’™

*Heart melts* I don't know who wrote this, but but I want you to know that this message is sooooooooooooo sweet! I can't help but wonder who this sweet soul is. Thank you for being so wonderful and I'm really really glad that I was able to make you feel better during your lows. πŸ’™

June 17th, 2022

@JasmineFlower222, someone appreciated you anonymously

⭐️

"They are very nice"

Thanks for all you are and all you do at 7cups, Jasmine. Much appreciated. -fristo

June 17th, 2022

@bubblingBreeze14 received an appreciation from someone anonymous.

πŸ’›

"Breeze is always so supportive and a great presence <3"

Sounds very true! -fristo

bubblingBreeze14 June 21st, 2022

@Fristo

Aww... what a wonderful and a sweet appreciation. ❀️😍 Thank you my secret admirer for this! I really really appreciate this and for taking a bit of your time to share this message with me..

I'm sure you are an amazing presence yourself for this community as a whole! βœ¨β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’š

Also, Fristo.... Thank you for posting this appreciation! 😊

June 17th, 2022

@Shinningstar1234, someone appreciated you anonymously.

⭐️

Star is

1) Supportive. They are kind and helpful, 2) Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another, 3) Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart, 4) Coachable. They have a desire to improve, 5) Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.

The appreciator also says: "It made me find help."

Thank you for helping your peer, Star! -fristo

June 17th, 2022

Here is an appreciation for

The Mindfulness Team! @soulsings, @amiablepeace77, @robynni, @adventurousBranch3786

πŸ’›

"Where to begin! The mindfulness community have helped me through so much! I wouldn’t even know where to start, my thankfulness towards this community is too much to fit within this box. I really appreciate all the time you spend ensuring the sessions are amazing, as well as the support and time you offer. You are all truly amazing and really do make a positive difference to 7cups! Thank you so much! πŸ’›πŸ’›"

Sounds a really amazing team! Thanks for all the compassion and love you spread. -fristo

June 17th, 2022

This appreciation for the Mindfulness team is by @LlamaLizz

June 17th, 2022

@CosmicMiracle and @Starlasky have appreciated @fristo,

🌷 πŸ’™

Cosmic says: "I've come across Fristo in so many parts of our website. As an intern, I see the topics he prepared. As a Listener, I see him in several group chats. I have chat anxiety but when he's around, it makes it easier for me to jump in and join the conversation. He makes me feel like I'm doing something good and that I mean something. There have been bad conversations with members but people like Fristo remind me to be a bigger person even without him saying anything. That's how powerful his presence is for me. I appreciate you, Fristo!"

Starla says: "I appreciate this person so much, what can I say? Fristo you are so so awesome and beautiful blessed. You are a person I look up to and maybe that is why I seem to openly tell you most of my worries. All of us know how amazing and wonderful Fristo is, because that's true. Fristo I love how you make such an impact in people's life. Many of us can be great persons but there are very few who leaves you memories of them that just the thought of it leaves a smile in your face, such people are the greatest ones, the kindest ones, the one like you. How nice is it to be a blessing and making people feel blessed through your presence. Thank you, thank you for everything Fristo. πŸ’™"

Stay blessed Cosmic and Starla, you are special yourself too and your presence a blessing for many. Keep being the warm you and get better and better in the wonderful person you can yet be. -fristo

GoldenRuleJG June 17th, 2022

_1655491248.image.png

PEER APPRECIATION

@youlifematter appreciates @electricTouch2533

Electric you have these qualities. You are…

Supportive. They are kind and helpful

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

β€œShe is quite active in support room helping listeners all the time. I think she is very kind person.”

Truly agree – we are thrilled by the fabulous support provided by Electric

electricTouch2533 June 18th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG @youlifematter

Thank you so much for your kind words! πŸ’œ I'm sitting here, smiling from ear to ear! I love being part of this wonderful community. And I'm happy every time I see you in the LSR! See you there, soon! πŸ’œ

GoldenRuleJG June 18th, 2022

_1655578617.image.pngANONYMOUS APPRECIATION FOR...

@SuperStar00

Super has these qualities:

Supportive. They are kind and helpful.

Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart.

Patient. They take the time to calm down before they act.

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged,

Purposeful. They act with a purpose, a dream that the world can be a better place

β€œStar, well. Where do I begin. His username is what he is, A Super Star.

He is such a kind person and I like seeing him in the group chats.”

SuperStar00 June 18th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

Thank you soo much , i feel so good after reading this

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot for this ❀️

GoldenRuleJG June 19th, 2022

@SuperStar00 that’s good to hear - thank you anonymous appreciator and thank you star for the amazing work you do πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

emotionalTalker2260 June 23rd, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

πŸ˜› no problem! Hahahahaha. #LookAtMeI’mSoAnonymous @SuperStar 😈

GoldenRuleJG June 18th, 2022

PEER APPRECIATION

@Help127 appreciates @Starlight73 because they are…

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Emotionally Intelligent. They read emotional cues and respond appropriately

β€œStarlight73 is such a supportive, kind person and is an asset to our wonderful community. I am glad I have been part of groups they participate in and am glad to know them.”

_1655579011.image.png

Moonstone2174 June 18th, 2022

Thanks @GoldenRuleJG 😊

@help127 this is so kind of you, thank you so much ❀ It made me cry good tears! I appreciate you back so much ❀

Also love the starry photo 😊⭐

ReadBooks7 June 18th, 2022

@Starlight73 thank you for being you! ❀️

Thank you Golden! ❀️

GoldenRuleJG June 19th, 2022

@Starlight73 well done star πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

StarlitSky4762 June 27th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG thank you !!

funnyZebra5328 June 18th, 2022

hey folks, today we have an appreciation for @blissfulForest7074 from @WillGood ⭐️

Forest has been appreciated for being supportive, respectful, humble, patient, and optimistic.

Here's a little note from Will: "The LCI session was amazing and so was Bliss."

Congrats on the appreciation, Bliss and thanks for appreciating your peers, Will. You both bring light to many people's days :))

Have a great day everyone :))

GlittersSparkle June 19th, 2022

Hello I hope it's ok for me to appreciate through a message like this. I tried the form but it wouldn't work, could be my browser maybe? But I do want to appreciate someone quickly so I thought I'd do it personally 😊

I want to appreciate @Thedoctorno12 for the following reasons: for being kind ... supportive ... encouraging ... and for offering to help others when busy with their own life.

Imo such a person deserves appreciation and being called out πŸ’œ

June 19th, 2022

Making me blush here

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 19th, 2022

@GlittersSparkle @thedoctorno12

Aww the form link works for me. Could be your browser or just maybe an internet connection issue, Sparkle?

I'm so glad this didn't stop you from appreciating a wonderful peer. It is more than okay to post your lovely message here. ❀

Doc has been super appreciative, kind, helpful and cheerful around and surely deserving of this sweet appreciation. Way to go, Doc! ❀

GloriaD June 22nd, 2022

@Cancun

You have been appreciated by @Help127

Who offers you yellow hearts πŸ’›

_1655909258. Help127  FOR  Cancun - 903kb (GloriaD).png

Cancun, I've read your Bio, and its wonderful to know that 7 cups is your support system and has made a great impact on your life. Thank you for also offering support to others, there have been many whose lives have been impacted by you.

Also ... Cancun is a beautiful place. This is actually the first time I've heard and seen images of it 😊

Kind regards,

GloriaD 🌻

Peer Appreciation Project

WarmLightXO June 24th, 2022

A big thank you to @Fristo from @RebeccaSunshine 😊

_1656033697.20220623_190254_0000.png

June 24th, 2022

@WarmLightXO beautifully presented!

WarmLightXO June 24th, 2022

@hounddog2021 you've been appreciated! These kind words are from @RebeccaSunshine πŸŒžπŸ’•

_1656033747.20220623_190812_0000.png

GoldenRuleJG June 25th, 2022

PEER APPRECIATION

@Marwane0 appreciates @alex7788 because they are:

Respectful. They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood.

Resilient. They bounce back when things fall apart.

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Coachable. They have a desire to improve.

Inquisitive. They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future

β€œThe first real support chat I had at 7Cups was with this Peer. We had a very amazing discussion and we both came up to different conclusions. I appreciate so much how honest he was with me, telling me about when he was wrong and how he is willing for change. I am still so proud of him, and very happy to see him willing to improve. Wishing him all the best in his life!”

_1656137395.image.png

SOMEONE SENT YOU AN ANONYMOUS APPRECIATION

@hopezzy you are appreciated because you are:

Humble. They humbly admit when they are wrong.

Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Innovative. They are open to new ideas and discussions.

Determined. They steel their resolve and keep going forward even when they feel discouraged

Decisive. Despite uncertainty, they make decisions and move forward confidently

β€œhi hopezzy , i hope you have a great day..i just want to thank you for there for me when no one else did.”

_1656138179.image.png

hopezzy June 25th, 2022

Thanks @GoldenRuleJG and whoever wrote the review Thank you from my heart❀ I hope you have a great day too!

@hopezzy well done hope! πŸ™Œ

ANONYMOUS PEER APPRECIATION FOR @TheHuggingDonut

Empathetic. They look to understand and share the feelings of another.

Problem-solver. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together.

Great Communicator. They speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation.

Having Growth Mindset. Instead of being stuck with an existing set of skills, they believe growth is always possible.

β€œTheHuggingDonut is Supportive because she listens carefully, Empathetic because she found ways to relate to me, a Problem-Solver because she helped me to think of a way to solve my problem, Great Communicator because she writes clearly and gets her message across, and Has a Growth Mindset because she sees that there are ways to grow from where you are currently at.”

_1656139200.image.png

June 25th, 2022

An appreciation by @Priscilaxx for @Hope

πŸ’›

"Hope reaches out and checks in on listeners. Hope also gives helpful tips to help academy members succeed. All in all, hope always goes above and beyond for the community. Hopes hard work does not go unnoticed!!"

Thanks for all the work you do for the community, Hope. Lots to learn from you! -fristo

Hope June 25th, 2022

@Fristo

Thank you @Priscilaxx! Looking forward to seeing you graduate

June 25th, 2022

An appreciation by @elwinthisside124 for @imaginativeNectarine3940

⭐️

"Nect, you are strong, stay strong. I believe in you and i am always here for you, stay happy :)"

Wishes from fristo too, Nect. -fristo

June 25th, 2022

An anonymous appreciation for @ElliotStarr

🌻

"This peer is optimistic because they are very understanding and really nice about everything i tell them."

"Thank you for being so open and helpful to me. You are an incredible person and I always look forward to talking to you. Thank you so so very much. :]"

_1656140429.thank you.jpg

Thank you for making your peer feel good talking to you! -fristo

ElliotStarr June 25th, 2022

@Fristo Awe thank you so much <333333

June 25th, 2022

An appreciation by @Zarram77 for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

πŸ’

"I have always seen them participating in the forums and chatrooms. They are always so supportive of others. Never ever judges anyone and respond to others in a way which makes them feel like they have given them their undivided attention. Their way of responding is the magical thing about them. (Sorry I don't know the pronouns)"

Absolutely right, Zarram, Sun makes each one of us feel very valued! -fristo