Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

January 21st, 2022

An appreciation for @InternalAcceptance

By @LovingPeacefulHeart

<3

"IA is no longer active on 7 Cups of Tea. She was a wonderful asset to this community. I wish she had a better experience with leadership. Maybe that way she'd still be with us. She was always amazingly kind to me and generous with her time. We became very close and she was very loyal to me. I hope she is well and in a better place."

Glad to hear about you InternalAcceptance, good wishes<3 -fristo

January 21st, 2022

An appreciation for @yellowsunflower101

By @LovingPeacefulHeart

🌻

"I used to have such a fun time chatting with this listener. It felt like we were really friends, and I believed it. She has disappeared for a while and I hope she comes back. I loved how authentic and real she was and I could tell she put a lot of herself into her conversations. I hope you like the sunflower!"

Amazing to know about you sunflower, hope you are doing well. -fristo

January 21st, 2022

Appreciation for @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

By @Starlasky

🌷

"Sun sun sun, dearest sun! Shines so bright, that even darkness is away, lightens up one's face that even their day is made, carries such a warmth that even hearts melt away! When I used to see you in the forums I used to be like I wish I could encounter her in chats, and finally, I'm so happy to have been able to meet you! You are so lovely, kind, sweet and amazing πŸ’™"

_1642741569.keep shining.png

Sun stands by their name and keeps shining on us! -fristo

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 21st, 2022

Oooh goodness, Starlaaa!! What even hehe, I am just speechless lol!

I appreciate this gesture so so soooo much, you taking the time to think of me and appreciate me means the whole world, I cannot begin to expresss how good this feels, super duper touched!! Thank you for seeing light in me! πŸ€§πŸ’™ @Starlasky

I must say hehe, that was one beautifully poetic message right there, you have a great way with words, so admirable!

Being very honest haha, I share the sentiment, lovely, seeing you around in forums, I'd already developed a certain liking, your presence is such, and now I am so glad to see you around more often too! You're a bright starry presence that lights up the space just by being *yourself*.

Hugs, cookies and lots of love! πŸ’™πŸͺπŸ€—

January 21st, 2022

Appreciation for @jovialButterfly6752

By @AutumnRainfallEtAl

✨

"Jovi is a listener who I have talked to for a long time, back when they were in a mod role even. The entire time I have spoken with Jovi, I have had so much respect for the kindness and respectful way in which they communicate with all in chat and 1-1. I have always felt supported, safe and understood, like I was talking with and being supported by a friend. Jovi is clear in their communication and has always adapted to chats and shares so well with a genuine and open way of communicating. So grateful for listeners like you, Jovi. Thank you for being so supportive. You are appreciated greatly. ✨✨✨"

Thanks for being wonderful for us, Jovi -fristo

IceCream4IceCream January 22nd, 2022

@Fristo @AutumnRainfallEtAl

You've made my year honestly. Thank you for seeing this in me. ❀️ so much love.

January 21st, 2022

Appreciation for @Fristo

By @Theuron

πŸ’›

"Fristo shows purpose through promoting forms such as these which promote and encourage spreading positivity and making people's days all that more enjoyable. This deserves commendation."

Thanks! -fristo

January 21st, 2022

Appreciation for @BeautifulSun298501

By @philosophicalNest8116

🌺

"I felt respected, understood and supported while talking to her."

Thanks for your beautiful presence on 7cups, Beautiful! I love this quote in your bio- β€œIf speaking kindly to plants can help them grow, imagine what speaking kindly to humans can do.”

-fristo

BeautifulSun298501 January 21st, 2022

@Fristo

Thank you for this wonderful appreciation, @philosophicalNest8116! Thank you, @Fristo, for posting this!

January 21st, 2022

Hello wonderful people! This is Nerd from the Peer Appreciation Team!

This glittering appreciation goes to....

β™₯ @sia1325 β™₯

_1642748915.Appreciating sia1325.png

Graphics created by: Nerd πŸ€“ πŸ’œ

Appreciated by: Appreciated anonymously!

I have known Sia since I was a newbie, and she was an amazing mentor and friend! I will truly miss her, and hope that she will come back to this amazing community very soon! I send Sia all the best with everything! ~ Nerd

Stay tuned for some more awesome peer appreciations! πŸ’œ

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone! 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 21st, 2022

This one won't come off as a surprise to anyone in the community! I am super thrilled to be a part of this lovely appreciation for the super duper lovely being, @amazingNutella24 !! ❀

Here's what our wonderful, @azulaDragon34 had to say,

_1642791767.image.pngNuttt, you so deserve all the appreciation in the world! Thankyou for being your bright and amazing self, your energy is vibrant and one can always count on you! Thankyou for being your wondrous self! πŸ’œ

I commend you for taking the time to appreciate our peer, Azula! You're one super supportive presence around! Thanks for all that you do! Stay fabuloussss! ❀

amazingNutella24 January 27th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww! This sure made my day πŸ’œ Thanks a lot for the kind words and amazing presentation, Sun!

@azulaDragon34

I really appreciate your words, Azula! And I'm super glad to have had the chance to work with you. Stay amazing and keep growing πŸ’œ

DaisyFlower32 January 22nd, 2022

Hi all! Today we have a special appreciation for the wonderful @Izzzzzzyyyyyy who is apprecited by @friendlyLychee4834

_1642816839.image.png

Izzzzzzyyyyyy January 22nd, 2022

Aw this is soo cutee<3

GoldenRuleJG January 22nd, 2022

@Fristo

@sensitiveMaple3198, an anonymous adult member wants to appreciate you J

β€œThe peer is optimistic because she always bounces back even when things seem bad for her”

Sensitive your power, strength is noted and we thank you for communicating your thoughts with us and your contributions <3

@Fristo

@Sunkissedearth thank you for lighting up @Communicativepenny8383 day with your encouraging and warm words. Your talent has been appreciated.

Penny says β€œYou are a fantastic listener keep going and keep up the great work.”

Thank you, Penny, for giving Sun this moment and thank you sun for your wonderful listening skills.

sunkissedearth January 25th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG

Thank you @GoldenRuleJG for sharing the message.

It means the world to me knowing i made someone feel better.

Thank you @communicativePenny8383 for the shoutout :)

GoldenRuleJG January 25th, 2022

@sunkissedearth Great job Sun πŸ‘

@Fristo

Having kind words for @SunshineAlwaysGrateful, @LovingPeacefulHeart says:

β€œThis is a kind and loyal listener. She listens and gives great insights and suggestions. I can tell she’s a great momma too”

We truly agree – Sunshine is well known for her generosity and taking many people under her wing. We thank you Sunshine for the awesome work you do.

Thank you Peaceful for your warm words!

SunShineAlwaysGrateful February 11th, 2022

@GoldenRuleJG @lovingpeacefulheart

ahh thank you much appreciatedβ™₯️❀️β™₯️❀️

You are as well an incredibly beautiful momma and incredible friend …

@Fristo

Having been applauded for being an excellent listener, full of compassion and attention, @sallymae3459 says these kind words about @penguinpower31

β€œThey helped me through rough times and don't prey on my vulnerability”

Thank you Sally for giving Penguin this space of appreciation.

29amy January 22nd, 2022

Here is an appreciation post for @proactiveRaspberries986 πŸ’›

"They try to make sure everyone feels respected understood. They look to understand and share the feelings of another. They have a desire to improve. They avoid using emotional reactions to guide their decisions and collaborate with others to problem-solve together" πŸ’›

The appreciator said: "They changed my heart." πŸ’›

_1642863786.proactiveRaspberries986.png

Graphic created by @29amy βœ¨πŸ’›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 23rd, 2022

Hey hey everyone coming across, I hope y'all are doing well! ❀

Happy to share this kind message for the ultra amazing @rrretsuko who have been appreciated very generously by the lovely @funnyZebra5328 .

_1642950261.image.png

Zee, you're amazing for recognizing and appreciating our wonderful peer, who's been supportive and so kind to you! As a side note, I'd like to commend you for being here and for reaching out for support, rooting for youu! Sending tacos and icecream your way! ❀

Suko, you're so well deserving of every bit of this lovely appreciation for you! I love seeing your supportive, uplifting and positive comments in the forumland, and each time it just shows how much open you are in seeing, acknowledging and appreciating everyone you come across, and how willing you are to make someone's day brighter, I appreciate your presence in the community a lot! Sending lots of positive vibes your way! Stay amazing! ❀

rrretsuko January 23rd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @funnyZebra5328 this is so very sweet !! this has already made my day and it was the perfect thing for me to see when i woke up haha <3

zebra, thank you so so much for this-- you are so very amazing and compassionate. you'll never fail to amaze me and i'm so grateful to be not only one of your listeners, but someone who's apart of your life ! i almost cried when i saw this ! haha :') you really know how to make people feel so happy, supported, cared for, and loved <3 i'll always be here for you !

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou thank you so so much for the kind message !! i love seeing your posts and responses in the forums as well and i really admire you for all you do for our community <3 keep up the amazing work and you are just awesome !

funnyZebra5328 January 23rd, 2022

awwwwwww u deserve this so muchπŸ’—πŸ’—

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 24th, 2022

@rrretsuko aw how sweet, thankyouu, I appreciate your kind words a lot! ❀

BeautifulSun298501 January 23rd, 2022

πŸ’Hello All! @wonderfulRainbow817 received a super sweet and heartfelt appreciation from @blissfulForest7074! Here are some wonderful flowers from blissful, too: πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

_1642955716.wonderfulRainbow817.jpg

Someone also said you were "Very honest and seriously sweet." Thank you for everything you do, @wonderfulRainbow817! And thank you for taking the time to appreciate your peer, @blissfulForest7074!

wonderfulRainbow817 January 23rd, 2022

Aw thank you so much @blissfulForest7074!! It has truly made my day! You are such an amazing person who makes wonderful contributions to our community! ❀️

VaryingCloud January 24th, 2022

Hello everyone! I am pleased to take the opportunity to announce the award for another Star of the Week!πŸ₯³ And it goes to our amazing peer..πŸ₯πŸ₯πŸ₯@DonaldDraper. πŸŽ‰

These are the two adorable human beings who have come up with this wonderful appreciation for Donniee.. @unique73❀️ and @emotionalTalker2260❀️

Here is the award for you Donniee..

_1643027150.Copy of Untitled drawing.jpg

Thank you Donniee for being an incredible human being and for being a part of this wonderful community! We all are grateful to have you here! β€οΈπŸ€—

emotionalTalker2260 January 24th, 2022

@VaryingCloud

:0 the background looks so coooooooooooool. Great job cloud πŸ˜€

@DonaldDraper 😈 you’re welcome (just gonna leave it at that πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)

VaryingCloud January 25th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Thank you Emo : p! Your appreciation is appreciated : p. Glad you liked it! 😊❀️

emotionalTalker2260 January 25th, 2022

@VaryingCloud

my appreciation is appreciated, but I appreciate you for appreciating the appreciation πŸ˜›

(smh, I’m never saying that again 😭)

VaryingCloud January 25th, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

Aww I so appreciate you for appreciating me appreciating your appreciation!! Whoa! What an apt screen name you have Emo! You made me also talk xD

(πŸͺ„βœ¨*wipes all tears*❀️ : p)

@VaryingCloud

;-; smhhhh lmao. *gets emotional* XD /j

January 25th, 2022

@VaryingCloud Thank you soo much VC for taking time to present this wonderful appreciation 🧑

@unique73 you already know why I call you unimazing. You have always been a sweet hooman and a great business partner. I feel bad for taking all the profits for myself while you are gone hehe. Hope you feel your best soon and come back with a bang πŸ€—

@emotionalTalker2260 aww emo *hugs*. you still gotta smh (both versions) or you will get hit by πŸ… or πŸ’¦ or both hehe

@DonaldDraper

smh don πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I’ll throw water at you first 😌 we both know that. Lmao, I’ve also realised that most tags that you send me.. I automatically say smh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

VaryingCloud January 24th, 2022

@unique73 also sent this wonderful card for you @DonaldDraper

thank-you-quotes-stickers-thanks-you-amazing-poster-template-hand-drawn-vector-lettering-funny-quote-138342898.jpg

crang17 January 24th, 2022

Hello everyone,

I am honored to share a very thoughtful appreciation from @GK955 to the amazing @Catzinthecradle !!! β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›

Thank you Catz for being such a wonderful listener. You are one of the people that turn this place into a safe haven where people feel that they belong and can find new friends and family (you know what I mean).

For @GK955 , your request is finally here! Hope you feel appreciated Catz!

_1643040960.Poster 2.jpg

Here is a sweet recording by GK: https://vocaroo.com/1gvCyPcUAdpD

We are grateful that you are here Catz - Crang

CatzInTheCradle January 24th, 2022

@crang17 - Thankyou so much for making the effort to share this appreciation post~ ! It's wonderful to know my efforts are appreciated.

@GK955 - Thankyou for your kind words, and for your gratitude. Your courage and your resilience have always been nothing short of inspirational. I appreciate your good humour and your % based calculations of [everything].
πŸ˜‚ I appreciate the great kindness and generosity in your heart.

I hope you will find the things you are searching for. I wish you the strength to overcome your challenges, and peace and happiness, wherever your life should happen to take you.

CatzInTheCradle ~ ^^

January 25th, 2022

@CatzInTheCradle Dude Omg we are on forum we are celebrities now πŸ˜‚