Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

tami150 January 8th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hello Sun❤️❤️

I can't even express how happy I was when I found out that you left me an appreciation message🥺✨ It means so much! I truly appreciate your words, Sun!

I would love to let you know how amazing you are! I have to say I admire your incredible enthusiasm, support and creativity! I totally love your icebreakers. You are a real sun in our lives☀️💜

I am sorry for my inactivity in forums lately, I’ve been soooo busy with school things♥️

I really really hope you are doing alright, you are safe and happy! 💕✨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 14th, 2022

@tami150

Tamiiii, hey hey! This found you well and made you happy, that's all that matters! 💕

You have absolutely no reason to apologize, you're being missed but oh well, school and off cups life first and it is super understandable! Take your time and take good care of yourself always! 🤗

And many thanks for the lovely words, made my day awwww.❤🌸

Seee you super soon! I am doing okay hehe, hope you're doing better and only better!

YourEmmmie January 3rd, 2022

hi yall! <3 emmie here with an appreciation post for @Helpingxhearts they were appreciated by @justFarheen

_1641240130.image.png

_1641240331.image.png

Helpingxhearts January 6th, 2022

@YourEmmmie

thank you so so much @justFarheen <3 much love for you

I so love the colours, @YourEmmmie ! Super beautiful graphic for super amazing people! ❤

January 4th, 2022

Hello wonderful people! This is Nerd from the Peer Appreciation Team!

This eye-opening appreciation goes to....

⭐️ @kyliespencer ⭐️

_1641274034.Appreciating kyliespencer.png

Graphics created by: Nerd 🤓 💜

Appreciated by: @Livingtohelplive

Way to go, kyliespencer! Keep up the great work! 💜

Stay tuned for some more awesome peer appreciations! 💜

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone! 😊

GoldenRuleJG January 4th, 2022

@Fristo

Peer Appreciation from anonymous appreciator to @TNIKolt

Speaking of TNI, they say: “He’s so understanding, he supported me and made sure that I know that he’s always there to help. He helped me feel that my emotions are valid. He looks to understand and share what he’s thinking too.”

Thank you so much for giving TNI this moment. <3 Congratulations T – keep putting smiles on faces! J

GloriaD January 4th, 2022

Happy New Year to everyone from the 7cups community !!! 😊

Its my first post this year, and it is an anonymous appreciation for -

🌷 @theriverissinging 🌷

_1641301076. Anonymous FOR  theriverissinging - 674kb (GloriaD).png

You have also received this beautiful message by your appreciator 🌷

anonymous-theriverissinging-33_1641300203.7kb.jpg

This is awesome river !! You have been appreciated again by another peer 🥰

Thank you so much for all of your support in the chatrooms, it means a lot to all of us 🌷

And to the anonymous appreciator - thank you for appreciating! You are really kind and cool yourself 😉

Kind regards,

GloriaD from The Peer Appreciation Project 🌻

theriverissinging January 4th, 2022

Okay wow whatttt XD I was taken by surprise.

Happy new year Gloria and everyone else!
@GloriaD Hehe I am honoured to have my name and these beautiful words and the graphics on your first post of the year. And that graphic is such a beautiful mixture of colours and font, of course along with the content and alll the efforts. Thank you so much 🥺

I am trying really hard to figure out who these wonderful anon people are haha but guess it's beautiful staying anon too! I am so glad you find me so, thank you for seeing me and I sincerely appreciate you back! Thank you!! ❤️😭
GloriaD January 4th, 2022

@theriverissinging - Your welcome River 💛

Well, I hope they will lurk around here sometime, and be able to see your response 😁

theriverissinging January 4th, 2022

@GloriaD I hope so too!!

GloriaD January 7th, 2022

Hey all 😊

I'm here once again, and this time, it is to share a lovely appreciation for -

💛 @jebi97 💛

Who has been appreciated by : @gracefulMemory1508 🌸

Here is an appreciation card for you jebi !

_1641562617. gracefulMemory1508  FOR  jebi97 - 138kb (GloriaD).png

Thank you for appreciating your peer, graceful ! This will surely be a beautiful memory for jebi 🌸

And jebi, having a growth mindset is a really wonderful quality ! Wishing for you much more this new year 💛

Kind regards,

GloriaD from The Peer Appreciation Team 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 17th, 2022

@GloriaD

Super duper pretty and aesthetic, Gloria! You are an awesome teammate! Keep it up! 🌻❤

bubblingBreeze14 January 17th, 2022

@GloriaD

This is amazing!!! Thank you for such a lovely post..❤️💚

anjellyna January 7th, 2022

Hello everyone! Today we have an appreciation from Sun to Moon! @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Moonlemon48

Sun says: Mooon is such a delight to see around in the forums, their replies in the forums are always so well thought of, well constructed, full with compassion and empathy and simply amazing. I for one, certainly admire their openness and enthusiasm with which they go above and beyond in making someone feel seen, heard and appreciated. There's also a certain sense of emphasis on 'moving forward' / 'growth' / 'perseverance' in their words, and i would like to tell them how very radiant this is in their words and messages for others. Moon here, tries to bring light in people's lives, they share words filled with hope and positivity, and they do it in such a beautiful way, that you would really believe in them, in their light and the light they talk about. I admire their honesty ~ their courage to accept the darkness and yet choosing to see the light. I'd also like to tell them, the light is more often, just *you*, thankyou for being such a bright force of light here, Moon!- Love and more light your way, Sun! 💛

I love Moon and the positivity she brings. She is so funny and warm and brings positivity with her. She is truly dedicated to spreading hope and 7cups - through her bio, her messages in chats, and her forum posts. Moon, we love and appreciate you! :D

_1641571061.CCF_000066.jpg

anjellyna January 7th, 2022

@anjellyna @cherryyblossoms has also sent Moon an appreciation after Sun did:

"thank you so much for being a lovely supportive listener to me and encouraging me to become a listener too, guiding me through the whole thing is something I appreciate so deeply to my core. most importantly, thank you for watching my favorite anime xd" 🌻

Thank you cherryyblossoms for appreciating your peer! Moon, you have so many people who notice and appreciate your warmth. Never stop being you 💜

Moonlemon48 January 7th, 2022
@cherryyblossoms Aww, I am so very happy to see this! Its an honor to be there for you and support you! And your fav anime is mineee now xD *sends duck lovee*

@anjellyna I cried for 2 minutes and then took 2 minutes to figure out if this was even real! Sun!!!!You have made my wholeee month! Thank you for being so observant and finding the right words to put these things into soo beautiful words! Words cannot explain how happy I am today and how much I appreciate you! I must say, you are such an inspiration and such a bright sun in the forum world! I always look forward to reading your responses and your insight! Thank you for making me smile and cry *together* today! @sunisshiningandsoareyou *sends 100 bags of love*

@Moonlemon48 this is 1000% real and you 10000% deserve it, lovely Moon! ❤❤ lots of love backkk! Thankyouu for the sweet words, much much appreciated! 🌸 *hugssss*

@sunisshiningandsoareyou I think I forgot to mention how magnificent the art really is!!! You are really great at drawing and my username looks sooo beautiful with all the right colors! A super big thank you to you for all of this! I appreciate it and value it with my whole heart!!<3<3<3<3

@anjellyna A very big thank you to angie for posting this! You all are such an amazing team! I appreciate your contributions alott angie! You rockk<3
@anjellyna Thank you angie for amazing word design and drawing!! Its so beautiful<3It makes my heart melt<3<3
VaryingCloud January 11th, 2022

@anjellyna

Wow Anjellyna! I loved your graphics! :o

January 8th, 2022

Hello wonderful people! This is Nerd from the Peer Appreciation Team!

This well-deserved appreciation goes to....

💛 @Zoup 💛

_1641608466.Appreciating Zoup.png

Graphics created by: Nerd 🤓 💜

Appreciated by: @YourEmmmie & @fairmindedWater1140

I completely agree that Zoup deserves to be appreciated! They are in the Teen Support Room, always wanting to support other members despite any challenges that they are facing at the time! It's a beautiful sight to see, and I also thank Zoup for everything they have done for this community! ~ Nerd

Stay tuned for some more awesome peer appreciations! 💜

Have a wonderful day/night, everyone! 😊

@Nerdtastic01 goodness Nerd, whatta fantabulous graphic, looks like a pretty collage! Super appealing to the eye! Keep up the great work! ❤

29amy January 8th, 2022

Hello everyone! I am so excited to post my first appreciation that I create for my wonderful fellows in 7 Cups! Here we go!

We have an appreciation for @Nerdtastic01 by @Limelightrya!

Nerdtastic01 had always been a great leader and a great person here in 7 Cups, I totally agree with what Limelightrya says!

You rock @Nerdtastic01!

_1641624961.An Appreciation to @Nerdtastic01 By @Limelightrya (2).png

Graphic created by @29amy 💛

January 8th, 2022

Thank you so much for making this amazing post, @29amy! I love the artwork, and this is an awesome first post! I can’t wait to see more appreciation posts made by you in the near future! 😄

Aww, @LimelightRya! Thank you so much for the appreciation! It warms my heart to hear that you always feel welcome in group chats, and I’m proud to call you my friend here on 7 Cups! 💜

anjellyna January 9th, 2022

Hello everyone! We have an appreciation from @fristo for our lovely @cherryyblossoms !

Fristo says: "Their presence feels good in pms and chatrooms." 💐 To Fristo, who we all know and love - thank you for taking the time to appreciate the good in your peer ╰(*°▽°*)╯ you always make space to spread gratitude, and you are awesome!

_1641703073.CCF_000067.jpg

My old Chinese brush painting teacher told me, the beauty of cherry blossoms is that they find a way to grow on gnarly branches. As someone whose family is from China's "spring city", I can say that Cherry embodies many qualities of cherry blossoms herself :D She finds warmth, positivity, and humour despite hardships. Cherry, just as I have tried to capture the beauty of a cherry blossom in the strokes of faded markers, so have I tried (and fell short) to say how wonderful you are in words. You are a light to this world and your peers see that! ^_^

cherryyblossoms January 9th, 2022

s h o c k

:0

thank you so much fristo, that means the world to me 💗💗✨✨✨✨✨

anjellyna, I'm speechless towards your words. thank you so much for making my whole year today, you would never imagine how happy I feel now. thanks a million T-T 💞💞

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 9th, 2022

Heya lovely people!

I am happy to extend the appreciation message, the sweet @Theseptgirl sent in for the amazing @artsysoul22 . 💛

_1641724912.image.png

It is such a kind gesture to appreciate our peer, theseptgirl! Thanks for being so awesome! 💛

And woohoo, Artsy, I can resonate with their words for you, you are always super kind, respectful and a joyous presence around! Keep being fabulous! 💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Lovely artwork Sunniee! ❤️: )

@VaryingCloud

You da best, Cookiee Cloudiee! ❤

BeautifulSun298501 January 9th, 2022

Hello All! I am back with another special appreciation for @PenguinPower31 from @isnotyourfault1965 . Here are some flowers from isnotyourfault1965 : 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Here is an extra special note:

_1641745941.PenguinPower31.png

PenguinPower31 January 9th, 2022

@itsnotyourfault1965

Awww thank you so much for you kind words!!! I appreciate you so much!!!

PenguinPower31

29amy January 11th, 2022

Hello everyone! I am back with another appreciation post!

This appreciation post is made for @Ferriswheel09 appreciated by @huntingshawty6969

_1641866962.Ferriswheel09.jpg

Graphic created by @29amy 💛

@29amy

Such a neat art Amy! ❤️

VaryingCloud January 12th, 2022

Hello everyone! We are pleased to announce another Star of the Week! 😊

This appreciation message is by @awesomeForever for @GauravForYouAgain 😊

_1641973252.Untitled drawing.jpg

Thank you @awesomeForever and @GauravForYouAgain for spreading smiles around with your kind gestures! 😊

@VaryingCloud

Love the cute lil smiley hehe! ( *winks at you*, this isn't make-do, this is awesome, Cloudiee ) ❤

GoldenRuleJG January 12th, 2022

@Fristo

@awesomeForever sends their appreciation to @Santhosh163

Forever says “Listened to my problem patiently and helped me to solve it

Santhosh, thank you for being so encouraging towards your listeners J

Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks Forever for giving Santhosh this moment J

GoldenRuleJG January 12th, 2022

@Fristo

Someone anonymously wants to send their appreciation to @Victor04

Speaking of Victor they say:

This peep right here is wonderful! He's so kind, playful, smart, energetic and wise. Always helps me, understands me and reads me well enough than any other. His text is enough to bring a smile to my face, he's like the friend everyone would kill to have, haha. You are amazing Vickie, be your amazing self and I am, so, so glad to have met you 💙"

They have shared a lovely appreciation image too. Check it out! :

_1642000831.image.png

Thank you Vic for your liveliness and warmth with members. Keep shinning!