Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

BeTheLight111 December 24th, 2021

@sia1325 such a lovely post ❤

sia1325 December 24th, 2021

@BeTheLight111 I'm so glad you found it lovely, Light! (:

hello everybody

light here with an appreciation post for @daisyflower32 appreciated by @nerdtastic01

_1640348436.Floral Quote of The Day Instagram Post.jpg

_1640348408.Yellow Bright Positive Quote Desktop Wallpaper.jpg

DaisyFlower32 December 24th, 2021

@BeTheLight111

Aw I love this, Light! And thank you so much Nerd!! (@NerdTastic01)

@DaisyFlower32 ❤️

December 24th, 2021

Aww, of course, Daisichu! You deserve it! 💜

DaisyFlower32 December 31st, 2021

@Nerdtastic01

Aw thank you!!

exquisitePeace7976 December 26th, 2021

@BeTheLight111

Beautiful Post!!

hiiiii everyone <3

Here is another appreciation post

this time for @NerdTastic01

who was appreciated by @listeningArrow8342

_1640350270.Elegant Merry Christmas gold instagram post template, gold invitation.jpg

created by : @BeTheLight111

hope that you like it

much love ❤️, Light from PAT

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you! - click here

once again ,,, our peer @DonaldDraper has been appreciated ,

this time by @Angelx28

here it is :

_1640351394.Be Unique Modern Inspirational Bright Instagram Post.jpg

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🌻 Want to appreciate any fellow 7cupser (could be a member or a listener)? Here is the peer appreciation form for you! - click here

🌻 Interested to join the Peer Appreciation Team? We would love to have you! - click here

December 25th, 2021

@BeTheLight111 Thank youuu 🧡

@Angelx28 awwww. I am soooo touched by this.

This post is nothing less than a christmas gift from an Angel Thank youuu 🤗💖

hello everybody

@bethelight111 here to deliver some words of appreciation

said by @GoldenRuleJG for @brightSunset61

_1640352693.Dark Blue Dotted Superhero Invitation.jpg

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/cheerful-emoticon-clapping-251381452

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

GoldenRuleJG December 31st, 2021

@BeTheLight111 lovely work with the poster light - thank you! 😇

BeautifulSun298501 December 24th, 2021

We have another wonderful appreciation here for @caringPanda45 !!!!!!!! @amiablePeace77 also wanted you to have these lovely hearts - 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 -

Thank you for being so wonderful and helpful @caringPanda45 ! Thank you for being wonderful and appreciating your peer @amiablePeace77 !

_1640360733.caringPanda45.jpeg

caringPanda45 December 25th, 2021

@BeautifulSun298501 thanks for the appreciation @amiablepeace77

amiablePeace77 December 28th, 2021

@BeautifulSun298501

Thank you so so much for this kind appreciation!

DaisyFlower32 December 25th, 2021

Hi everyone! Today we have a special appreciation that was asked to be posted on December 25th, Christmas! And to everyone whom celebrates merry Christmas!

Today we are appreciating the wonderful, Dahlia! (@calmingmermaid5761) This appreciation was sent anonymously

_1640399944.image.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 25th, 2021

Hey hey everyone , Happy 25th December !! ❤

@CommunityModChristine you've been summoned , this time not through the mod request form but through our peer appreciation form ! Yay !

A huge shout out to @HelaHeals for summoning you and for *seeing* you !

_1640414355.image.png

Y'all are awesome , thanks for being a friendly , supportive , kind presence around ! Sending love and hot chocolate ! ❤

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 26th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across ! Today we come together for the appreciation of another awesome Community Mod , who is summoned by a little birdiee and here's what they said,

_1640502717.image.png

Thankyou for being a kind , comforting, fun presence around , @CommunityModEver ! You're so appreciated for being here ! ❤

Shout out to @LittleBirdie30 for being so appreciative and taking the time to *see* a fantabulous peer ! ❤ Lots of love !

bubblingBreeze14 December 26th, 2021

Hello Everyone!

It's been a while since I last posted an appreciation in this thread. Have been busy working behind the scenes 😉

This time, I'm back with another wonderful appreciation for one of our very own team members, "@GloriaD".

You're being appreciated by someone named @bubblingBreeze14 (Oh wait a sec it's ME) 😄

_1640524068.New Project(6).png

I hope you like this Gloria! Thank you for being such a wonderful person ❤️💜💙💛💚

GloriaD December 27th, 2021

@bubblingBreeze14

Breeze, thank you so much for this ... It means a lot to me - your heartfelt words, your support, your encouragement, your time, your well being, the card, everything ✨

Ah, I did not know that I was your very first mentee 😁 You were really great (like this emoji 😎) - that I thought you had mentored so many others ! You are just that awesome 👏

Yes, I’m amazed that that meeting led us to being great friends 🥰 You have helped me a lot in my journey to being an effective listener, and a better person. Thank you for everything 🌻

I’m also always happy to see people appreciating you for who you are and all that you do - you deserve all of that love 🎁

Now I shall save this beautiful card and look at it 👀

bubblingBreeze14 December 27th, 2021

@GloriaD

I'm really really glad you liked it! It took me a while to post this here though, sorry about that. Yet, I wanted it to be something nice and special and I think I did that 😉 Got to post it right after Christmas yayyyy.. 💜☺️

aww.. Thank you Gloria, you deserve a lot of love too ❤️

I'm always there if you need me 😊 After all you can't let go of Breeze isn't it? 😛

GloriaD December 28th, 2021

@bubblingBreeze14

Ahaha, no worries 😉 I appreciate it 🌻 And yes - it’s a great Christmas present 🎁

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 28th, 2021

Hello hello everyone, guess what ? We have another appreciation today.

The best part is how both these people, are a super known and *seen* part of the community. Thankyou for being so very committed, dedicated, supportive and simply awesome @Erato and @HopieRemi, I for one appreciate y'all alot for your vibrant presence in the community. ❤

Here's what Era has to say about Remi,

_1640700316.image.png

It is awesome how we have supportive folks like y'all around. Thanks for being *you* .

🍕 Pizza for everyone🍕

HopieRemi December 28th, 2021

Aww this is super sweet. Thank you @Erato and such a cute graphics! Thank you @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

GloriaD December 28th, 2021

Hey everyone ! 😊 Hope you are all having a nice time with the holiday season 💛

I am here again with another appreciation -

Its for You again, @amiablePeace77 !!! 🧡

You have been appreciated back by @caringPanda45 🤍 That's really sweet 🌻

_1640711841. calmingPeace45  FOR  amiablePeace77 - 741kb (GloriaD).png

🧡 Its lovely to see so many appreciations for you Ami, Thank you for being amazing 🧡

🤍 And thank you for appreciating your listener peer, you are really caring and are loved as well Panda 🤍

💛 Hoping joy and peace for the both of you 💛

Kind regards,

GloriaD from The Peer Appreciation Project 🌻

amiablePeace77 December 28th, 2021

@caringPanda45

This means a lot to me panda, thank you 😊

December 30th, 2021

Another appreciation for our @DonaldDraper !

By our sun:-D
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun says:

Donziee , what do I say lol , anything for you ~ any amount of appreciation would feel not enough, you are literally *amazing* !! I cannot possibly thankyou for everything, but here's a start haha , thankyou for being so supportive, kind , humble , fun , cheerful always ! If 7 cups is a party, you add more life to it ! 🥺🥰❤ Thankyou for everything that you do for the community, *you* are awesome!

7cups definitely feels a party with you, Donald! -fristo

December 31st, 2021

Aww @Fristo and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou

No appreciation is enough for you too and I am also not sure where to begin 🧡

(Thanks to the post, now I know where to begin 😈)

If 7cups is a party, then you are the radiator that keeps it warm 🤗
Thank you for shining like you do.
May you keep shining around cups and irl too🌞

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 31st, 2021

Haha always super awesome with words 😛 thankyouuu lots, Donzieee! Extra warm *hugs* 🤗❤ @DonaldDraper

BeTheLight111 December 30th, 2021

hi everybody <3 hope you all are doing well

@GoldenRuleJG has appreciated @MrsAshleyMarie (:

Here it goes :

_1640888678.Feminine Instagram Story Quote.jpg
_1640888657.Nude Peach Cute Today's Plan Memo.png

@BeTheLight111

golden also added this :

https://www.wallpapers13.com/dahlias-flowers-bunch/

hope that you both like it

GoldenRuleJG December 30th, 2021

@BeTheLight111 This post is perfect - thank you so much ❤️❤️

@GoldenRuleJG ❤❤❤🌸

@Fristo

Peer Appreciation from @fruityPond7887 to @Meiaismyname

Pond says “Meia is supportive because she encourages others in the Support Room. Meia is respectful because she respects others' struggles. Meia is empathetic because she listens to others without judgment. Meia is resilient because she is grateful for every day. Meia is optimistic because she brings joy to wherever she is present.”

_1640948714.image.png

Thank you Pond for giving Meia this moment :)

@Fristo

Peer Appreciation from @amiablePeace77 to @Robynni

Peace says “This Peer is optimistic because they always look at the bright side of life and help others to see it too. They show compassion and encourage others to feel good about themselves. A very supportive peer.

Such lovely words for Robynni <3 Thank you for giving them this moment of Peace, Peace. J

Robynni December 31st, 2021

@amiablePeace77 Thank you so much, my dear friend. This was so lovely to see today, I adore and appreciate you in abundance. Happy New year dear ❤️

@GoldenRuleJG Thank you for sharing this, it has brightened my day. Happy new year, dear ❤️

@Robynni Happy new year 🥳❤️