Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❤

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

GoldenNest2727 January 21st, 2023

@hardworkingBeechwood6063

You deserve it, Beech!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for creating such a cheerful graphic, Sun!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 8th, 2023

@GoldenNest2727 You're so welcome, Nest. Thank*youu* for always being so kind and appreciative! You Rock! ❤

gentleemperor January 20th, 2023

🦋 @kcorcelli 🦋

~ I'm happy to be sharing your self appreciation with you

💜💜💜

Here is a small self reminder of five valuable qualities you see in yourself

Empathetic - They look to understand and share the feelings of another 🌱

Resilient - They bounce back when things fall apart 🌱

Coachable - They have a desire to improve 🌱

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future 🌱

Innovative - They are open to new ideas and discussions 🌱

💜💜💜

You also left yourself a message 💌

_1674240625.image.png

I really like the message you left yourself and I hope that you won't forget it!

If you would like to, you can view it in higher resolution here.

💜💜💜

A small message from me 💌

Kcorcelli, thank you for the self appreciation. Showing your peers appreciation is awesome, but I think it's very important to show yourself some appreciation as well which isn't always easy. I'm glad to hear that you're trying to be your best self every day. I want to wish you all the best. Pat yourself on the back, you got this! Take care 🌱

💜💜💜
JasmineFlower222 January 20th, 2023

Heyyy @lavenderHuman95 looks like @amiablebunny4016 has some wonderful words to say to an amazing person like you ❤️hiiii-lavender-i-hope-your-doing-well-my-friend-if-not-i-am-sending-all-my-hugs-and-love-if-its-okay-with-you-my-friend-your-too-amazing-i-can-t-thank-you-enough_1674258272. You is so supportive in support room and so kind.png

JasmineFlower222 January 21st, 2023

Hello 🤗 @ArchieTheInternetDude you've received a wonderful appreciation from @yournumber1fan

i-appreciate-him-because-he-s-not-just-doing-it-for-the-reviews-or-the-feedback-i-think-he-s-doing-it-to-be-supportive-and-maybe-he-s-gone-through-some-of-the-same-things_1674259633. He's made me laugh a few times and he's als.png

YourCaringConfidant January 21st, 2023

This appreciation note was submitted from one "mango" to another! 😄

@CheeryMango You have received a special note from @calmMango9611 for being such an amazing human being.

You are supportive, respectful, resilient, humble, and patient. Those are such beautiful qualities and you are so deserving of everything good coming your way. Thank you for all you do for the 7cups subcommunities. All your hard work does not go un-noticed!

_1674261427.20230120_192729_0000.png

Click here to view the image bigger.

@calmMango9611 I just wanted to say thank you for all you do on the 7cups platform. I see you are a room supporter for a couple of communities and you are very much appreciated as well! 😄

_1674261987.20230120_194243_0000.png

LilacLeopard January 21st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

i just had to reply to this, such a beautiful work of art, I absolutely think the whole mango theme is adorable and quite refreshing. I am now craving 🥭 lol. Stay awesome Desireeeeee😎💜

@Aishaa97 Awwwww my sweet Aishaa. Thank you so much. And right, I love 🥭 🥭 🥭. Mmmmm. I definitely had fun making the graphics. Lol.

CheeryMango January 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

@calmMango9611 thank you for the kind words. You’re a great fellow mango 🥭 ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 21st, 2023

stars-blink-stars.gif

Another beautiful self-appreciation by another amazing hooman. 💜

_1674291647._Purple Anime Sweatshirt.png

Yay you for reminding yourself of your awesome-ness, @Vivikun9, super proud of you for always trying your best, and ofcourse, for having a heart of gold. 💜

stars-blink-stars.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @vivikun9 is pretty darn amazing! I have had the privilege of chatting with them in the academy hub and vivi is soooo bright, smart, and talented and so worthy of being appreciated. Sun, you did an amazing job posting. Love it! ♡

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 23rd, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant I appreciate you more! ❤ Thankyouu for sprinkling so much kindness around, it is very very radiant. 🤗

Vivikun9 January 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Awww I love this <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 21st, 2023

glitter-bling.gif

@SparkyGizmo, I'm kinda at a loss for words for you haha, I meannnnn how does one really go about appreciating the absolute epitome of all things appreciative, kind, loving and positive! 💜

I love seeing others appreciating you, because it just day in and day out increases my admiration for you, and keeps giving me more reasons to appreciate you also. Like "oh yes? You see it too now right!? Welcome to the 'I'm so blessed' club". Lol! 🥰

It's certainly difficult for anyone to meet you in a chatroom/ forums or even be more blessed and talk to you in PMs and *not* see your sparkly self shining so bright, even bizarre if they don't tell you that already! 😮

Luckily we got many who don't hesitate to let people know they see them shining and remind them of their sparkle.

Today, one such would be @yourcaringconfidant for us, who spent some time in PMs with you, and experienced your brilliance in action, and took the time and care to remind you of the same, with their sweet appreciation note! 💜

Here's what they said:

_1674292208.image.png

That's not all, because right, there aren't enough words or enough ways to applaud you. Sooooo we've got a certificate of appreciation for now:

_1674292327.image.png

(Certificate made for you by Desiree🥰)

Please keep being you, Sparkyyy Sparkkk, you bring a certain magic to this world, and it will never be same without you. 💜 (I know you'd need both hugs and tissues for this one hehe, you got them all *hugs tight and passes tissuesss* 🤗)

I adore your thoughtfulness always, Desiree, thankyouu for sharing such a beautiful message and for creating the lovely certificate for our dear peer. Sparkyyy Sparkkk truly deserves it all wrapped with love and sprinkled with extra glitter. 💜

glitter-bling.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Awwwww Sun, this is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL posting. Your words--- your words are nothing but the truth about Gizmo. Thank you, thank you soooooo much for taking the time to do this for me. You never seem to disappoint with all your awesomeness! *hugs*

SparkyGizmo January 21st, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@YourCaringConfidant

Hi Good Day Sunshine! 😊❤️ Thank you so very much for creating this beautiful forum post! You know me quite well my friend. Indeed, needing the hugs and tissues for this. Thank you for providing them ❤️❤️❤️

This post is so very pretty! I love the colors, graphics, lay out, gifs, all of it. Clearly you did this with me in mind and it shows! ❤️ You know, speaking of "knowing one another so very well", it sure is interesting that you chose the glitter gif for me. 😳 When the universe speaks....I listen! 😳 Good Day Sunshine, it's fascinating that you did this for me because many times, behind the screen, unbeknownst to anyone, when someone comes to me seeking support or help....a Gizzie-ism (and you are someone that knows what that means, lol 😊 ) that I say to myself is......"Oh we got this! Time to roll up the sleeves, I'm gonna' sweat glitter for you, we will end up *pooting* cupcakes together and we will get closer to fine"!😊

I love seeing others appreciate you as well! ❤️ Nothing pleases me more than to see others around here that have good taste and know what it is that they are looking at! I believe in giving credit where credit is due and you deserve a lot of it! It brings me joy to see others that are part of my "tribe". 😊 I still remember the very first day I met you here on 7 cups! I "called this" one! ❤️ I remember even *giggling* to myself a bit, saying, wait for it, wait for it..............."you folks ain't seen nothing yet! This one will be blazing a path. Watch and learn babies, watch and learn". 😊❤️😊

*high fives* 😊 and big *hugs* ❤️

Hi Caring! 😊❤️ I cannot thank you enough my wonderful friend! Thank you for appreciating me! You have no idea how very much this means to me! I appreciate you too and more than you even know! ❤️

I was so very grateful that I was available when you had a need and I was also very grateful that you reached out to me specifically! ❤️ You are someone that does so very much and for so many here on this site! We all deserve the time and space to reach out to others, decompress, vent, brainstorm together and reach for solutions and alternatives on how to address so many different challenging situations that we come across as volunteers here. We never have to do this alone! 😊❤️

It was a true privilege to spend time with you! ❤️ I'm glad I had something, anything at all to offer to you! Thank you for being such an amazing human being and teammate! ❤️

I have what I call "gratitude moments" at the end of each day. You and Good Day Sunshine will both be including in mine today. 😊

*high fives* 😊 big *hugs* ❤️ and stay great my friends! 😊

VictoriaLove7 January 21st, 2023

Hey all! 😊

We have a wonderful appreciation today, for

@gentleemperor

This appreciation is sent by @AmyMir6

_1674292683.20230121_155825_0000.jpg

These are the qualities they find in you @gentleemperor

_1674292764.20230121_161038_0000.jpg

From me to both

@AmyMir6 You're an amazing person for giving this appreciation and for being a listener!

@gentleemperor I hope you stay kind to yourself and know that you are a wonderful person. And thanks for Lucia day last year, it's great to be on the train, noot noot 😊

@VictoriaLove7 Aawww you did a great job! I love the graphics you made. 🐧 theme is sooooo cute!

AmyMir6 January 21st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 thank you for posting and for making those pics that are adorable😊

@VictoriaLove7

Gosh, those penguins are super cute! You did a great job with those graphics, Victoria.

gentleemperor January 21st, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 aww thank you for making the appreciation all pretty and for your kind words 💛 I’m glad that you enjoyed Lucia! Your enthusiasm made it so much better. Stay awesome! You’re great 🐧💕

@AmyMir6 thank you Amy Whale bestest twinnio 🥺❤️ This is so sweet of you and I appreciate you a lot. I miss seeing you around as much 💕 I wish you all the best, takeee careee 💛💛💛

VictoriaLove7 January 22nd, 2023

@gentleemperor

I'm glad you like it, noot noot 🐧

@AmyMir6

@YourCaringConfidant

@GoldenNest2727

Thank you all for your kind words! 😊

YourCaringConfidant January 22nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Yes, I loved it! I loved your penguin theme so much that when I seen someone with "penguin" in their username on the dashboard I had to take it and do 🐧 too. Lol. Your posts are amazing! I love seeing your sweet graphics and reading all the lovely notes people write.

gentleemperor January 22nd, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 🐧💕

Hey everyone! 😊

We have another wonderful appreciation, it is for @GeorgieUK

From @Lauren387

_1674296084.20230121_165724_0000.jpg

And these are the qualities they in you

_1674296122.20230121_171056_0000.jpg

From me to both

@Lauren387 You are a wonderful person for sending this appreciation!

@GeorgieUK It's a selfless act to support others even when you're feeling down. I hope you be kind to yourself too.

Hello everyone! 😊

We have an amazing appreciation from @JustHere2Listen777

For @oldkingisdead

_1674299452.20230121_180056_0000.jpg

And these are the qualities they find in you
_1674299510.20230121_180655_0000.jpg

From me to both
@JustHere2Listen777 Thanks for being one of our great listeners and for giving this appreciation and encouragement to your member.

@oldkingisdead Things can be tough at times, but your having good attitude will help you to get through any struggles.
GloriaD January 21st, 2023

To the Peer Appreciation Team,

All of you have been appreciated by a kind soul, @purpleSea1709 😊

You read that correctly! Sea didn't want to leave any team member out, they said "all the peers are the best in the whole team", and that's why I'll be tagging ALL PAT members (smile spreaders) :

@Fristo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @GloriaD @CosmicMiracle @SirenOfSerenity @cristlecares @gentleemperor @KimByeongIn @jovialSunshine5049 @Frozty @TwoCreamTwoSugar @SirenOfSerenity @Liv125 @SukoLovesHito133 @TU100OT @bubblingBreeze14 @YourCaringConfidant @Obstruct @NanditaB @SparklyFly @Aishaa97 @VictoriaLove7 @JasmineFlower222

Sea appreciated us for being Supportive, Innovative, Determined, Cheerful and Great Communicators!

There is also a message for us 🌻

_1674308026. purpleSea7109 ---- All the peers here no one has been left out - GloriaD.png

Thank you for noticing the individual and collective efforts of every team member, Sea 🌺

As I mentioned before, I'm really proud of each and every one of you, previously and currently in PAT 💜 All of you are superstars for taking some time out every week to make others' lives extra special! We have seen through the interactions around 7 cups and the feedback as well, how much of an impact we make on everyone 🌈 I'll be appreciating you now and forever!!

Of course, it wouldn't be possible without the many appreciators around the community ... so I'd like to thank you Sea, and the rest of the community (yup, all of you passing by) for being so positive and supportive to others despite your own hard times. Thank you for making the world a kinder place 😊

Lots of love, GloriaD

@GloriaD What a beautiful posting and graphic! ♡ Thank you @purplesea7109. That's just the sweetest note!

@YourCaringConfidant

Thank you Desiree 😊 Yes, it’s so sweet, it warms my heart 💗

NanditaB January 21st, 2023

@GloriaD and @purpleSea1709 Thanks a lot for ur graphics and appreciation respectively. I feel so happy after reading your post 😄❤️

@NanditaB

I’m glad you liked it! I felt so happy seeing this message too 🥰

JasmineFlower222 January 21st, 2023

@GloriaDawe this is soo sweet @purplesea7109 thank you so much 💜💜💜💜💜

@JasmineFlower222

You are welcome, glad to see you once more in PAT! We are going to have an awesome time together 🌻

cristlecares January 21st, 2023

@purpleSea1709

Thank you soo much Amazing purple for your appreciation for the 'Peer Appreciation Team'! Thank you for constantly supporting us and motivating us to work harder and be dedicated towards our work💙🌻 It really means alotttt! Keep supporting us and everybody around you💪 Keep being the Awesome 'you'😄 Cookiesss 🍪🍪🍪🍪 *hugs* (if it's Okie)

@GloriaD

Awww Thank you sooooo much dear Gloria for this Super amazing appreciation post and super beautiful graphics🌻😍😍

I'm soooo proud of you as well Gloria for being such an amazing star leader and for always being extra supportive and kind to all your teammates💙🌻 Thank you so much for constantly motivating us with your appreciation and good words✨😄 You deserve all the appreciation in the world for being your amazing and best self tooooo🤩🤩 *biggg hugs* and cookies 🍪🍪🍪

All the beautiful Pat lovelies, y'all really deserve this beautiful appreciation 💙🌻 Thank you so much for being the best teammates on cups, for always being sooo friendly, supportive and caring towards your teammates😄 This team won't be "Beautiful" without all of you in it💙✨ Keep shining y'all and Keep working hard💪 We can do itttt💃💃 *group hugs* and Pastriesss 🍰🍰🍰

friday-happy-dance.gif

YourCaringConfidant January 22nd, 2023

@PenguinPower31

You have been appreciated by @SallyMae3459 and they sent you the following note...

_1674347067.20230121_192201_0000.png

It may be short but it is sweet and straight to the point. You were there when Sally needed you most stand that says a lot about the kind of person you are! Thank you for being such an amazing listener here on 7cups.

It is said that you are respectful, empathetic, and motivated-- all of which are amazing qualities! Continue to shine because you are doing an amazing job! 👏

@SallyMae3459 Thank you for sending in an appreciation note for such a sweet person. It was an honor to be able to deliver this sweet message for you.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 22nd, 2023
Hey @Espriggs9218, you're appreciated by @fromthelandofhope for being Optimistic, Coachable, Inquisitive, Cheerful and for having a Growth Mindset. 💛

_1674374080.image.png

Yay to being kind towards yourself and allowing yourself space to grow. I hope things improve for you soon, Es! 💛

I appreciate your kindness, Hope, thankyou for offering support, compassion, and ofcourse, *hope* to your peers! 💛
animated-greeting-card-you-are-amazing.gif

Hiya @YoWhatsUp23, you've received an appreciation by @AlsoAj. 💛

_1674400522.image.png

@YoWhatsUp23, I think your attempt to make someone smile really worked like a charm, and for manyyyy someones. Keep being you! 💛

@AlsoAJ, I noticed after the post, that your peer's account hasn't been active in over a week, the fact you remember them and took the time to share a sweet message for them is really commendable. 💛

Now let's hope together that whenever they log in here again, they get to see this and have a smile on their heart also. 💛

_1674401088.image.png

Hey hey @NoneTheWiser, you've recieved an anonymous appreciation, and a kind reminder. 💙

_1674401329.image.png

I see you're on a break currently, Jess, so I believe this is the perfect time to send some telepathic reminder to you that you are seen, appreciated and so much loved at all times. Even when you shouldn't "have to" you do so much for the community, especially the trauma support sub community, being a kind space for everyone to turn to, and make them all feel so much acepted, valued, and supported. 💙

Bless your sweet, caring and the biggest heart, Jess. I hope you're being as gentle and patient with yourself at this time, as you'd remind someone else in your place. (You know you deserve it too, right?!)

Sending all the love and hugs your way! See youu! 💙

you-are-loved-today.gif

NanditaB January 22nd, 2023

Gold ⭐

Hi @Alexinlon22, you have been appreciated by @Fradiga :

“One of the more socially responsible members I've had the pleasure to talk with” - @Fradiga

Peer's qualities:

Respectful - They try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood,

Coachable - They have a desire to improve,

Inquisitive - They look for and find new ways to improve and build a healthy future,

Accountable - They own up to commitments and promises

_1674407447.Alexinlon22.png

Click here to view the above image bigger.

Hope you have a good day :)