Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Peer Appreciation Program

October 27th, 2021

We present to you Peer Appreciation Program where you can observe and appreciate good qualities in a 7cups peer. The peer could be any fellow cupser- a fellow member, a fellow listener, anyone on cups basically or yourself, yes, you can appreciate yourself as well. Read more about it Here (clickable). ❀

If you take time to observe and talk about a good quality in another, then that quality starts becoming a part of your personality.

Is that not amazing?!!

Use this form to Appreciate a fellow cupser or yourself:

Peer Appreciation Form (clickable)

The appreciation submitted through the above form will be posted in this thread!

aJ1iTFN.png

Want to join our team? Click here to apply.

Need tips for writing an appreciation message? Check out this wonderful post by @Hope

Got questions about the program? Read the FAQ here.

Have feedback for us? Write to us in this thread. We are all ears.

Appreciated someone or yourself, And/ Or you're a smile spreader who posted an appreciation? Please share your experience by clicking here. We'd like to encourage you more.

(Sunisshiningandsoareyou last updated this thread with additional information on 03/28/2023)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 10th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aww you're so welcome, Vic! πŸ€—πŸ’›

hugs-big.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 9th, 2023

Hiya @river76, happy to share a sweet note for you by the supremely kind and appreciative @Elwinthisside124, who appreciates you for being Supportive, Cheerful, Respectful and Kind! πŸ’›

_1673278165.image.png

Since y'all mentioned memes and I'm a fan also!😜 Here we go!

_1673278285.image.png

Keep being youuu, lovely people! Always so wholesome to see friends being appreciative of each other! πŸ₯°

elwinthisside124 January 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi sun! thank you so much for this lovely post, i hope both of you a great day!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 9th, 2023

Hey hey @Tae22534, it is super admirable how you took the time to share a self-appreciation. These are the best always. πŸ’›

_1673278692.image.png

Yay *you* for noticing your positive qualities and for making us aware also! πŸ’›

cliphy-love.gif

January 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankyou a lot

January 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thankyou so much for doing this for me. I feel better now

YourCaringConfidant January 9th, 2023

ο»ΏThis appreciation note was submitted by @elwinthisside124 for someone we all know and love... for someone that continuously makes such an impact on the 7cups platform.

You all should already know who that is. That's right! @Fristo

What is there to say about @Fristo that every other person, or I, have yet to express? We know Fristo's amazing qualities so I won't be repetitive and list them again. I really have no words to say so please enjoy this special note that Elwin had to say for Fristo. 🌸

_1673307046.20230109_182343_0000.png

ο»ΏYou are so right, Elwin. Fristo does so much on 7cups and is sooooo beyond deserving of all recognition. Don't ever change, Fristo. We love you just the way you are! You are always so sweet, patient, and helpful! Sending you hugs your way!

elwinthisside124 January 10th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Hi Desiree, thank you so much for doing this, it absolutely beautiful and it is the truth as well, have a great day both of you!

YourCaringConfidant January 9th, 2023

@elwinthisside124 suggested that there should be a "star appreciator" award and I thought that was just an amazing idea!⭐️

So it is with much pride, that I present this certificate to the one and only bunny that we all so dearly love-- @amiablebunny4016

Bunny, you are such a joy and you are constantly uplifting people, spreading love and kindness, and consistently sending appreciation notes to so many people. I just think it is such a beautiful and sweet thing!

You possess such special qualities. You are supportive, respectful, optimistic, and cheerful. You are just soooo full of love and open your heart to people! Do not ever change your sweet bunny self!

_1673308490.20230109_180223_0000.png_1673308499.20230109_180944_0000.png

Thank you @elwinthisside124 for all your sweet submissions of appreciation notes for so many people! I truly hope you get back all the love you are sending out. Have yourself a sweet day!

@YourCaringConfidant

Hi again Desiree, thank you again for doing this, the certificate is absolutely beautiful and thanks so much for posting this! Have a great day!

@amiablebunny4016 There she is, the star appreciator, you soo deserve this award, have a great day bunny!

amiableBunny4016 January 10th, 2023

@elwinthisside124

*Cries in happiness* aww Elwin. That's so sweet of you my friend. Thank you. Thank you . Thank you. 😭😭😭❀️*Gives hugs and cookies if ok* I love this .

Thank you desire for a beautiful post ❀️

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

Don't mention it bunny:) you truly deserve it the most. *hugs back and gives chocolate,if okay*

GloriaD January 10th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

Wow, you are so creative Desiree πŸ˜ŠπŸ’›

sosokalimann-clap.gif

YourCaringConfidant January 10th, 2023

@GloriaD Well, aren't you just so sweet. <3 Awww.

Hello @mariainfj, you're recognized by @Elwinthisside124 for being Supportive, Kind, Respectful and Understanding! ❀
_1673358264.image.png
How very sweet of you, Elwin, as always looking out for your peers and trying to help them feel better! Your thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated! *hugs* ❀

I hope this finds you well, Maria, sending some more love and strength your way! ❀
chibird-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hi there sun! thank you so much for posting this, I hope both of you have a great day!

Hey hey @IllListen2you, lovely to meet you! Thankyou for being kind, humble, respectful, understanding, empathetic and patient. πŸ’›

_1673359478.image.png

Love all things self-appreciation. Keep up the great work, you! πŸ’›

Hey hey the ever so sweet, supportive and extremely kind being, @Harsvin, we've got a secret PAT friend's appreciation for you! πŸ’›

_1673360649.image.png

Everyone who knows you agrees (myself included). Thankyouuu for being soooo kind and loving, Harsvin, your cheerful vibe is instantly felt *always*. πŸ’›

Secret PAT friend, may *you* also keep blooming with the kindest of thoughts and the sweetest of appreciations always! πŸ’›

flowers-flower.gif

Harsvin January 11th, 2023

Thank you so much for the lovely appreciation message @secret peer ❀ it's so sweet and made my day 😁

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunn, thank you so much for presenting it so beautifully, I love the gif ❀

*hugs to both*

cute-kiss.gif
VictoriaLove7 January 10th, 2023

Hey all, πŸ˜ƒ we have a secret friend appreciation note today for @CosmicMiracle ✨

Here's a special note from your secret friend

_1673371298.befunky_2023-0-2_23-53-51.jpg

They also would like you to know that you have these amazing qualities:

_1673371446.befunky_2023-0-3_0-4-23.jpg

@CosmicMiracle, thank you for the appreciation posts you made here. Your name sounds familiar, I think you've made a post I submitted for a friend a while ago. πŸ˜ƒ

For secret friend, you are an amazing person for sending this appreciation. You are a gift. Thank you for being here, thank you for being you.
SirenOfSerenity January 10th, 2023

πŸ”” Greetings @ASilentObserver πŸ˜πŸ’™ I'm so excited to announce that you have a super special appreciation message from @elwinthisside124 πŸ””

_1673375228.20230110_131820_0000.png

Our beloved Obs, your appreciated qualities include:

🐘 Supportive - You are kind and helpful

🐘 Respectful - You try to make sure everyone feels respected and understood

🐘 Cheerful - You are fun to be around

🐘 Great Communicator - You speak with everyone’s best interest in mind, are genuine, and are open to conversation

party-dancing-elephant.gif

I couldn't agree more, you work extra hard to improve and support the community while being an amazing communicator and leader πŸ’™ Please continue to be awesome @ASilentObserver , and a huge thank you for the appreciating Obs @elwinthisside124 πŸ’«

@SirenOfSerenity

thank you for this lovely post, siren. I highly appreciate it, hope you both have a great day

ASilentObserver January 26th, 2023

@elwinthisside124 Hey Elwin, thank you so much for such a sweet message. Thank you for being caring leader of the community and being here with us. You are amazing. <3

YourCaringConfidant January 11th, 2023

I have no idea who Anonymous is but when I tell you that Anonymous put their heart and soul into an appreciation note for @Emma1229, I truly mean that. As I was making the graphic, I couldn't help but read the words before. Not the kind of reading where you just read the words... but the kind of reading you do when you take EVERYTHING all in. It isn't even just about the length of the note that Anonymous took the time to write but it is about the QUALITY of the note. I can see that Anonymous' words are coming from a place of empathy and understanding!

Wow! This appreciation note is truly a heartfelt read to someone who knows how to empathize with others. Anonymous, whoever you are, I just want to thank you for being there for @Emma1229 in their time of need! Thank you for being so understanding, patient, kind, sweet, and compassionate. Whoever you are, wow, you are soo full of love and I hope by Emma reading your words that they always know that they are NOT alone! I hope Emma knows that there are people who are there to stand and cry with them if needed. Emma, please know with your whole heart that healing is possible and brighter better days are coming. You are loved and you take all the time in the world to not be ok. Losing a loved one is hard but you do not have to go through it alone!

It is such an honor to be able to post this message for @Emma1229 for you Anonymous. A part of me wishes I knew you name so I could personally thank you myself. Just know that I think you are truly a BEAUTIFUL and WONDERFUL human being and the whole 7cups platform is lucky to have you.
_1673398896.20230110_194250_0000.png

Click here see the image bigger.

YourCaringConfidant January 11th, 2023

πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£ Message Alert! ο»ΏπŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£

This very special appreciation note was submitted by @sunisshiningandsoareyou going to the only and only @sparklyfly! Sun, it is always a joy to see the sweet notes you leave for so many people. You really are such a sunny person! 🌞

@sparklyfly it is said that you possess the following amazing qualities about you:

πŸ’œDetermined πŸ’›Having Growth Mindset πŸ’—Great Communicator πŸ’œEmotionally Intelligent πŸ’›Accountable

Wow, Spark! That is quite a list of nice qualities. To be able to be all of those things shows just the kind of person you are. Shall I say it anyway? You are nothing less than amazing and I know everyone you come across thinks so too!
ο»ΏThank you for your wonderful presence here on the 7cups platform. You are just so dear! Never change who you are!

Now it is time for this very sweet read...

_1673412331.20230110_232910_0000.jpg

_1673412349.20230110_232910_0001.jpg

Please click here to view bigger.

*Omg, I just realized I had a typo on your name on the graphic. I am so sorry about this.*ο»Ώ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 17th, 2023

I absolutely love this, what an aesthetically pleasing post, thankyouuu @YourCaringConfidant. πŸ₯°

@SparklyFly, I hope you get to see this whenever you're logged back in, you soooo deserve to be reminded of your awesomeness often! Much love your way! ❀

YourCaringConfidant January 17th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You are aaallllwwwaaaayyyyssss just sooooo sweeett! Lol. I am more than glad to do this. <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 17th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant I loved reading that "always" lol, how adorable! The admiration is mutual a 1000%! ;) πŸ€—β€

GrimSox August 1st, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Love this one so much ❀️ nostalgia vaporwave aesthetic

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 11th, 2023
πŸ’› From one super appreciative peer to another. πŸ’›

Hiya @Elwinthisside124, hope this post finds you well. Really excited to share this token of gratitude for you, by the loveliest @Amiablebunny4016, who would like to tell you that:
_1673449541.image.png
Keep being amazing, Elwin and Bunny, I'm always happy to see your names pop up in this thread so often. It's beautiful to see the amount of love and kindness y'all carry for your peers and how generously you keep sharing it. May all the love, care, kindness and gratitude continue to find its way to you also! πŸ’›
_1673450032.image.png

elwinthisside124 January 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou: Sun, thank you for this lovely post, it made my day

@amiablebunny4016: Bunnnyyy, thank you so much, I really love this post, it really made my day, trust me when I say you are a star appreciator.

*Big hugs to both of you, if okay*

@elwinthisside124 snoopy-hug.gif

πŸ₯°EveryBirdie needs a SomeBirdie!πŸ₯°

Hey hey @Littlebirdie30, we've got a sweet note for you by an anonymous Kind-birdie, appreciating you for being Supportive, Empathetic, Patient, Determined and Humble, amongst many other wonderful qualities in you *of-freaking-course*.πŸ’œ

_1673450624.image.png

Keep being Amazing or *You*, either works, they mean the same anyway. Wuvvv youu!πŸ’œ

chibird-nice-day.gif

LittleBirdie30 January 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou What the heck 😭 This is SO sweet! Whoever this is, thank you so so much! You are so kind and you made my whole week!! I love you whoever you are πŸ’— Thank you!!

emotionalTalker2260 January 15th, 2023

@LittleBirdie30

😈 good to hear I made your week. You deserve it so so so so so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

LittleBirdie30 January 15th, 2023

@emotionalTalker2260 EmooooπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– thank you thank you thank you!πŸ₯°

emotionalTalker2260 January 15th, 2023

@LittleBirdie30

you’re so so so so sosoosossoosososo soooooo welcome πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

Hello @ImaginativeMoon429, you've been lovingly appreciated by your peer @mochimallo, and their message is certainly a treat for any heart! πŸ’™

_1673464458.image.png

Thankyou for being so thoughtful, kind and appreciative, Mochi, your loving heart is sooo appreciated also! πŸ’™

Hiya @Dalt0kki, you're appreciated by @MissysRider07, for being compassionate, supportive, respectful, patient, coachable, determined and cheerful! πŸ’›

_1673467518.image.png

Ding ding, this one makes me extra happy, because well, *forums* xD forums are a great place to support people and form new bonds, clearly visible here! πŸ₯°

Thankyou for being a supportive and caring presence, Dal, people like you are so special! πŸ’›

People who recognize special people are super special also. This calls to celebrate your special self here, Rider. Thankyou for taking the time to send across this appreciation! πŸ’›

JasmineFlower222 January 12th, 2023

πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’› Take a look at what @Sunusshiningandsoareyou has to say to you @TheboymoanaπŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›

Hey hey I hope you're doing okay. During the anonymous holiday shout outs I noticed so many shout outs from you for your friends, and I saw one for me too hehe, which I was absolutely delighted to receive because being considered your friend is a compliment for me (and for anyone really).

You're such a brave hooman, Nahoa, I feel really inspired by your resilience and strength, also your kindness. You're always kind to everyone and treat everyone with so much respect and understanding. It is highly admirable how hard you try to manage the challenges life throws at you, and how you still find time to be kind and be sooo nice to your family, friends and of course your cats. I'm sure they all love you so much also. πŸ’›

I wanted to share this with you, so you remember also that you're a beautiful hooman and you make a lot of difference. People who don't know you are missing out and people who do, love you for who you are, exactly as you are, you never have to change anything that makes you more *you* for anyone. Sending love and virtual squishmallows! πŸ’›