Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Cheers for Cheerful Appreciators!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 25th, 2023

Hey hey lovely peers coming across, I hope everyone is doing well. ๐Ÿ’›

Are you someone who likes to see good in others AND tell them?

Then keep reading, weโ€™ve got something brilliant for you!

You continued reading, that is the first sign of your awesomeness, and we already are a fan! (See how easy it is to see the good and appreciate?๐Ÿ˜›)

Alrighty, off to the brilliant part~

*excited noises*

Sooo we @PeerAppreciationProgram do not have a kitchen, but something is always cooking in here. We'd like to serve you all things warm, fresh, whole(some) and (extraaa) sweeeeet. Our not-so secret ingredient is *LOVE*, we add it more than what the recipe suggests, and it works amazingly as ever! ๐Ÿ˜›

This time, we've got some cheers and certificates in our serving dish!

"Sun don't talk gibberish and serve (read: explain) already!"

Okay!๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Each week, we encourage you to send an appreciation for any member or listener using our appreciation form here: https://tinyurl.com/PeerAppreciation [dunno about friends or enemies but *always* keep useful links closest aka bookmarked].

If you fill the form 1 or more than 1 times in a month, you qualify for the โ€˜Cheerful Appreciators of the Monthโ€™ Board! (Which will be updated and posted in this thread, every month)

The fun part?๐Ÿฅฐ

We are Cheering for you. (Literally and Metaphorically)

๐Ÿฅ*drum rolls*๐Ÿฅ

Youโ€™ll be awarded 20 cheers for each form-filling! (For instance, 3 appreciations will get you 60 cheers, in a month. Add 20 for every additional appreciation, in that particular month)

Now now here is the bonus part: You can make a self-appreciation using the form [yes you can appreciate yourself too *and* yes, you deserve it too, you humble being, using our form -isnโ€™t it amazing!]

cheersforappreciators-photoroom-1-photoroom-1_1677667892.jpg

[Spectacular graphic created by our amazing Smile Spreader @yourcaringconfidant. Want to become one? Click here ๐Ÿฅณ]

And *yet* Thatโ€™s not it! There's more for you! ๐Ÿฅณ

Read along~

Once your form-filling count of all time enters double digits (10 or more), youโ€™ll get a certificate-graphic made for you in the applause of your generous and kind spirit! ๐Ÿ’›

Truth be told, we thrive on our appreciators, the people who take time to notice the good around and acknowledge it with gratitude and love. You taking the time to value someone's presence, efforts, time, existence ~ is what the peer appreciation program here for. Peers appreciating Peers!

So a big Yes, we've got our appreciators covered with all things love, gratitude and warmth from all sides~ you're showering the love to your peers, please allow us to appreciate *you* and honor *you* for your thoughtfulness, kindness, and generosity as well. ๐Ÿ’›

Sounds fun already? Yes or Yes!

When and where to begin, you ask?๐Ÿ’›

Right Now (we are too excited xD) and Right-Freaking-Here (click me) ๐Ÿ’›

Whatcha waiting for, lovely being?! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Get! Set! Appreciate! And Be Appreciated! ๐Ÿ’›

Orca03 August 7th, 2023

@Fristo

Thank you for the heartwarming update! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ‰ Wow, 376 appreciations in just one month is beyond incredible! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸŒˆ

It's a testament to the dedication and positivity of our amazing team. Let's keep spreading smiles and making a difference together! ๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค— #TeamEffort #CommunityStrong

Clarisse29 August 7th, 2023

@Fristo

Well-done appreciation team!

magnificentNutella August 7th, 2023

@Fristo

Amazing!!!๐Ÿฅณ

Angiewaa August 7th, 2023

@Fristo

i dont really know whats going on cuz im alittle slow but yayyyyy ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

August 7th, 2023

@Angiewaa hehe angie, you got 20 cheers because you filled out the appreciation form once in july!

ouiCherie August 12th, 2023

Well done and thank you @Fristo and all Smile Spreaders! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Šโœจ๏ธ

GrimSox August 10th, 2023

Hello there @GoldenRuleJG !
How do you find this new certificate here? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

๐Ÿ’“

certificate-of-appreciation-for-flower-painting-class_1691670885.png

Thanks for seeing the good qualities in people, JG ๐Ÿ˜Š. As they say, 'beauty lies in the eye of the beholder'... so actually this certificate is not for a certain numberโ€ฆ nope! It tells us about your kind heart ๐Ÿ’•, more than anything... more than saying it's made of 24k gold even (which it is).
I am honoured to present you this certificate on behalf of the PAT ๐Ÿฅฐ. May you continue to cause the chain reaction of kindness that we all need ๐Ÿ˜‡

GoldenRuleJG August 10th, 2023

@grimsmark8 this is so heartwarming - I did not expect this ๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿ˜ฏ

itโ€™s a beautiful certificate and post

Big thank you- Iโ€™m gonna save it!!

Everyone is this team is wonderful to work with . Thank you all for setting one of finest of examples of posts โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’™

@GoldenRuleJG Yayy, I'm happy you think so. Also, here's the link if you wanna save it in full quality hehe: https://postimg.cc/HjbLtBqZ

Hmm, I think I'm gonna post the image links for appreciation posts now, in case someone wants to save them. I'm making a 'Count your blessings' folder, and I will keep all sweet things I encounter for the rough times :)

@grimsmark8 perfect thank you so much ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿฉต

RogueOne1983 August 10th, 2023

@grimsmark8 yep Golden is amazing.

Glad you are here in our lives Golden!

@RogueOne1983 You are wonderful! ๐Ÿฉตโ˜บ๏ธ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 10th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Wow! Charlie! This is sooooo pretty, omg best certificate ever haha, you did super awesome as always, thankyouuu for spreading endless smiles around! ๐Ÿ’—

I love the idea of a blessings folder! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—

@GoldenRuleJG

Goldennnnn, I'm so proud of youuu, your sweet presence is a true gift for us! ๐Ÿค—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou aww thank you so much for the heart felt support sunny ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’—โ˜บ๏ธ

LoveMyMoonflowers August 10th, 2023
Helllooo theree wonderful tab tabs :3 aka @TabbyCat97 !! the Peer Appreciation Team would like to present you with a special certificate ๐Ÿ’œ for all that awesome pawesome appreciating you've been doing lately! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿพ

tabby-certificate-1_1691677892.png

Thank you so much for being so appreciative, Tabby! ๐Ÿ’œ This certificate not only represents how many appreciations you've sent innn ~ it shows the kind of person that you are- kind and so sweet and appreciative :3 ๐Ÿ’œ we really love and appreciate you so much as well ๐Ÿ’œ you've done so much for this community and we are forever grateful.
TabbyCat97 August 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Mooonn โ™ก you're so so so talented :') that graphic is just so pretty I love it sooo muchh i'm obseessedddd ๐Ÿฅบ thank you so much for your sweet words Moon, you're so awesome and an amazing part of the team buddy โ™ก

Awweee thankk youuz <3

I appreciate you loads and loads :') all of you amazing buddies

RogueOne1983 August 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers pretty pretty!! ๐Ÿ’›๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒป

@LoveMyMoonflowers meow-rr-velous graphic mooniii ๐Ÿฅบ

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Oomigoshhh this is purrrfect for our lovely @TabbyCat97, thankyouuu, Nii buddy!๐Ÿฅฐ

excited-dance.gif

Superrr happy to honor @lightprune1000 on behalf of #PAT for being incredibly courageous and resilient in recognizing the good themself, and continually appreciating their steps towards caring about themself! ๐Ÿงก

Prune, you've used the peer appreciation form 50 times so far (which is so inspiring in itself) and we are all really grateful to be a part of your journey in honoring yourself with kindness! ๐Ÿงก

image_1691693525.png

Fantastic @fristo also has a sweet message for you! ๐Ÿงก

"This is a certificate of appreciation for Prune. Life is a challenge that Prune faces with a good heart and a wise mind. Proud of Prune for seeing good in oneself and making the best of their days. Thank you for using our appreciation form 50 times, wohoo!"

Wishing you well always, Prune, keep being you! ๐Ÿงก

inspiration-cliphy.gif

lightPrune1000 August 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you so much for making this amazing graphic! It's beautiful I truly appreciate it!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 26th, 2023

@lightPrune1000

Keep being kind to you, that's an inspiration for all of us!

whiskey-ei-suoi-amici-coccole-sonore.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 12th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The graphic is vv cutu, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

There are various font shapes in the graphic. The heart is looking at the mirror to show self appreciation. The color of the font are light blue, light purple, and orange. So the typed letters are in blue and purple, and the hearts are orange. ๐Ÿค—โค

It is Sunshine's vv original style! ๐Ÿฅณโค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 26th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7

Hehe owlways being the ever so observant and appreciative, thankyouuu, Vicccc!๐Ÿค—โค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 11th, 2023

Hey hey everyone coming across, we come forward to honor another super appreciative hooman, who is always going above and beyond in sending thoughtful, sweet and encouraging appreciations for their peers! ๐Ÿ’œ

This one's for you @VictoriaLove7, for appreciating your peers using the peer appreciation form 43 times so far! Wow that's a big number, Viccc, you're continually spreading so many smiles and it's so so appreciated. Please never stop being you! ๐Ÿ’œ

image_1691751359.png

@Fristo has a kind shout out for you too: "This certificate of appreciation goes to VictoriaLove! Victoria has sent total 43 appreciations using our appreciation form. Amazing, right? Victoria is so consistent in putting their mind to creative work in a way that spreads smiles in the world. In what better way can you spend your time? Thank you, Victoria." ๐Ÿ’œ

Sending lots of smiles and hugs your way, Viccc! ๐Ÿ’œ

big-bear.gif

VictoriaLove7 August 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youu, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

I lovee the wholesome graphic you created, the rainbow shows the appreciated (โ˜บ = me ) โค The pink purple background in the square in the graphic is the same as the pink purple color of the typed names and the purple hearts. The background is blue so the typed message letters are blue! ยฉ๏ธ Sunshine's original style ๐Ÿฅณโค

I lovee the heart in the top corner ๐Ÿฅบโค and the badge that shows number 43 on bottom right corner! ๐Ÿค—โค

You created a vv wholesome and beautiful certificate, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿค—

I'm saving the certificate and the whole post! ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿฅบโค

๐Ÿค—*huggssss tightttt*โค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 11th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Vv well deserved!โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

VictoriaLove7 August 11th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

๐Ÿค—โค you is vv sweet! ๐Ÿฅบโค

Thank youu, Sunshine! ๐ŸŒžโค

milk-and-mocha.gif

rubyjane00 August 12th, 2023

Heyyy (โ—'โ—ก'โ—)

@OptimisticEmpath you have an appreciation post from the PAT team ๐ŸŽ‰

7cups12-08_1691836436.png

โœจYou have also been gifted *warm hugs๐Ÿค—*โœจ

@OptimisticEmpath Thank you for spreading so much kindness and bringing joy to so many people. We all appreciate you!๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

Kudos and cookies for you ๐Ÿช

Optimisticempath August 17th, 2023

@rubyjane00

omg this is so prettwee pinky thankyou Astrid I love your name and I love your aesthetic graphics ๐Ÿ’• this is really sweet to come to ๐Ÿ˜ข shares cookies with you ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿช

Thankyou PaT for everything, it's of my favorite things in cups ๐Ÿ’•

GrimSox August 13th, 2023

๐Ÿ”ด Hello again, sweet @Hawaii968 aka Summer ๐Ÿ”ด

We cherish your blessed heart through this certificate of appreciation for all the love and joy you've spread in the community! You are a very kind, patient, and empathetic listener, and make us feel comfy and laugh so much ๐Ÿฅฐ

summer-2_1691918690.png

No wonder you're a great serial appreciator because you love to listen to people, taking the backseat yourself while they share. I read the appreciations you send, and I wonder how many beautiful people facts, stories, journeys, struggles, jokes, nicknames and all you might have in your brain due to that ๐Ÿ˜Š
I get so many wholesome vibes from you, Summer ^ ^ and love it when we all goof in the positivity corner hahaha... and so
I wish you more LoL (Lots of Laughs/Love) and I hope you keep rocking! Thank you for my new nickname ๐Ÿค—

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

When I was making the graphic, I was reminded of a dear song I had long forgotten. I hope you listen to it - Cinnamon Summer

HQ image: Certificute

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 13th, 2023

@grimsmark8

Omigoshhhh you're on a roll, Charlieee, love love love this!๐Ÿ’–

KindWolf2023 August 14th, 2023

From all of us at PAT:

Here's to โญ๏ธ@Keith22534๐Ÿ† for appreciating a stupendous number of his peers here!!

Thanks, Keith!!!

1000000344_1691983365.jpg

Keith22534 August 14th, 2023

@KindWolf2023

Thanks a lot for the graphic! Its lovely.

Thankyou!

<3

@Keith22534

Hi I have never met you Keith, but many forces of darkness tried to prevent this post.

It has taken me two days, broken websites, a phone reset, graphics software deciding not to work, and an ATL did the post because the forum broke too!!

We came through fire and flood but I persisted brought the message to you!!

Keith22534 August 14th, 2023

@KindWolf2023

ohh. Well, thank you. Cheers to your hardwork!

@Keith22534

Most welcome!

@Keith22534

Thanks @Fristo you made the final delivery you are the best!!!

Keith whatever you are doing?

Keep up the fantastic work!!!!!

We really appreciate our top appreciator,

โญ๏ธ๐ŸŒบ@GloriaD๐ŸŒบโญ๏ธ

For all the great encouraging words and messages she has had made and left for so many of you!!!

Thanks so much Gloria for all you do!!

1000000347_1691987978.jpg

GloriaD August 14th, 2023

@KindWolf2023

Aww thank you sooo much ๐Ÿ’›