Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

genuineKitty93 June 18th, 2018

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: genuinekitty93
Date:18/6/18

EpicGuvnor June 20th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Deryl
Date: 20/06/2018

chlowii June 21st, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: chlowii
Date: 21/06/2018

Keanan June 22nd, 2018

Signed: Keanan
Date: 22nd june 2018

MiracleFaithLove June 23rd, 2018

Signed: MiracleFaithLove
Date: 24th June 2018

intelligentTruth67 June 24th, 2018

Signed: intelligentTruth67
Date: 6-24-2018

Clara139175 June 24th, 2018

Signed: Clara

Date: 24th June 2018

elishevacares June 25th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Elishevacares
Date: June 25, 2018

Thephantomlistener June 25th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: Thephatomlistener
Date: 6/25/2018

ElephantLove June 27th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: ElephantLove
Date: 06/27/2018

TarHeel18 June 28th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Anja Burcak
Date: 6/27/2018

usefulPerspective41 June 30th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: usefulPerspective41
Date: 6/30/18

StormsAway July 2nd, 2018

Signed: StormsAway
Date: 02/07/2018

MajesticCat July 3rd, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: MajesticCat
Date: 4th July 2018

Alex277 July 4th, 2018

Signed: AlexSot
Date:
7/4/2018

kindPerspective84 July 4th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: KindPerspective84
Date: July 4th 2018

GoldenListener July 5th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: GoldenListener
Date: 05-Jul-18

MrJacob July 7th, 2018

NAMI Oath

I pledge to always try my best to be a ositive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

Signed: Jacob (jacobt12)
Date: 7/7/18

lucy2 July 7th, 2018

@Kate

I agree to the NAMI OATH

@Lucy2

07/07/18

Brittanycanales July 7th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Brittany
Date: 7/7/2018

Samar27 July 8th, 2018

Signed: Samar
Date: 8 July 2018

Myrtus July 10th, 2018

Signed: Myra
Date: 7.10.2018

Kieraaa July 10th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Kiera @kieraaa
Date: 6/10/18

thegreenfairy July 10th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: TheGreenFairy
Date: 7/10/2018

bingung July 10th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: Bingungsoul
Date: 11 July 2018

SerenaElysium July 12th, 2018

Signed: SerenaElysium
Date: 12th july 2018

Summerwish July 12th, 2018

NAMI Oath

wishfulsummer32

7/12/2018

InternalAcceptance July 12th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: InternalAcceptance
Date: July 12, 2018

OhNoIzzyy July 12th, 2018

Signed: OhNoIzzyy
Date: 13/07/18

Mahony1989 July 14th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: InternalAcceptance
Date: July 12, 2018

gracefulPresence64 July 14th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Graceful Presence 64
Date: 7/13/18

Completed the course - ready to take the oath.

Mountainmystic777 July 16th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: mountainmystic777
Date: 16 July, 2018

Aproblemshared1 July 16th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: aproblemshared1
Date: 16/07/2018

untilthelastpetalfalls July 16th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed untilthelastpetalfalls 07/16/2018

Shriya546 July 16th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Shriya546
Date: 17/07/2018

enlightenedTree32 July 17th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: enlightenedTree32
Date: 8/17/18

enlightenedTree32 July 17th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: enlightenedTree32
Date: 8/17/18

pretendpoet July 18th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: pretendpoet
Date: 7/18/18

July 20th, 2018

My name is Renshi

NAMI Oath

Signed: Renshi (@Renshi)
Date: 7/20/18

July 21st, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: gentledreamer12
Date: July 21, 2018