Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

Teddy9 January 21st, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Date:21/01/2017 signed: Steven

amethystfeather0207 January 22nd, 2018

NAMI OATH

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness. I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

Signed: Lavender
Date: 01/21/2018

January 22nd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: badoinkitydoop
Date: 1/22/18

lovewillspread January 22nd, 2018

Signed: lovewillspread
Date: Jan. 22, 2018

CalmLook09 January 23rd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: CalmLook09
Date: 23/1/18

SteveDyp January 23rd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: SteveDyp
Date: 01.23.2018

Earn January 24th, 2018

I agree with and admire what NAMI is doing here, and I am taking the NAMI Oath:

Signed: Earn
Date: 24 Jan 2018

JDust January 24th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: JDust
Date: 1/24/18

enchantingvision94 January 24th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: Vision
Date: 25-01-2018

lostgirlfangirl January 25th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Lostgirlfangirl

01/24/18

Tusharnature0 January 27th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: @tusharnature0
Date: 01/27/2018

CalmWhisper22 January 27th, 2018

NAMI Oath

DanaMH
1/26/18

scenicwindow January 27th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: scenicwindow
Date: 01.26.2018

AthenaD39 January 27th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: AthenaDruid38
Date: 1/27/2018

Jennifer164 February 4th, 2018

@AthenaD39 I

pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

Themiffin February 18th, 2018

@AthenaD39

soothingPerspective57 January 27th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: @soothingPerspective57
Date: 01/27/2018

kindheartedJoy95 January 28th, 2018

Signed: //kindheartedJoy95//
Date: 28/01/2018

amicableZebra1500 January 28th, 2018

I will be kind.

PhoenixAsh January 29th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: PhoenixAsh
Date: 29/01/18

competentCloud51 January 29th, 2018

Signed: @competentCloud51
Date: 29-01-2018

originalLove71 January 31st, 2018

Need Help? Try 7 Cups of Tea Online TherapyOnline Therapy & Free Counseling

Forum

NAMI Community for Support

NAMI Badges

NAMI Oath

Tweet Share

Subscribe Post to Thread

RewindTheClock
on November 25th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Rewindtheclock
Date: 11/24/17

1Reply

DrumDude
on November 25th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: OriginalLove Date: 31/01/18

benevolentStar38 January 31st, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: BenevolentStar38
Date: 31st January 2018

Cerullio3o February 3rd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Cerulli - cerulli030
Date: 03/02/18

CalmingStar February 4th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed:
Date: 2/4/18

forwards February 5th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: "ThousandPaperCranes", Leona
Date: 06/02/2018

oakhenge February 7th, 2018

nami

Oath

romanticthi3f February 7th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: romanticthi3f
Date: 07/02/2018

RhapsodyonSilence February 7th, 2018

Signed: RhapsodyonSilence
Date: 7 Feb 2018

independentStrings8373 February 7th, 2018

I will be kind.

MaestroSero February 9th, 2018

Signed: Kitako
Date: February 9 2018

DylanSan February 12th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: DylanSan
Date: 02/12/2018

samislistening February 13th, 2018

@Kate I agree to follow everything I oath.

Reececup1986 February 13th, 2018

NAMI Oath

I Reececup1986 Say my NAMI Pledge.

Reececup1986

2/13/2018

LeelaL February 14th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: LeelaL
Date: 14/02/2018

LemonFresh February 15th, 2018

Sarah winter 02/15/18

MoonlitHaze February 15th, 2018

Signed: MoonlitHaze
Date: 2/15/2018

izzymarii February 15th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: izzymarii
Date: 15/02/2018

overtherainbow17 February 16th, 2018

The NAMI Oath:

Signed: Overtherainbow17
Date: 16.2.18

Stay strong you all; you're so amazing. <3

miraculousHorizon76 February 18th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: miraculousHorizon76
Date: 18/2/18