Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

NordligSno September 11th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: NordligSno
Date: 11.09.2017

NotKhan September 11th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: NotKhan
Date: September 10, 2017

beautifulDreamer64 September 11th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: beautifulDreamer64
Date: 09/11/2017

AlexMercer22 September 12th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: AlexMercer22
Date: 12/ 09 / 2017

CaringBrit September 13th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: CaringBrit
Date: 9/13/17

Nazifa02 September 15th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Nazifa17
Date: 15/09/17

TeenPhaseUghh September 16th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Signed: Mac
Date: 16/09/17

Yukoichi September 16th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Valentina
Date: 16/09/2017

Nami27 September 17th, 2017

Signed: Roxanne
Date: 09/17/17

Keola September 17th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: AliNurse
Date: Sept. 16, 2017

Jeremy93 September 19th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Jeremy93
Date: 18/9/2017

Theactivetherapist September 20th, 2017

Hello everyone, I am excited to be a part of NAMI community. Here is my oath:

Signed: Theactivetherapist
Date: 20/09/2017

SpunkyMonkey100 September 20th, 2017

Signed by: SpunkyMonkey100

Date: 20th of September, 2017

Peachsicle September 21st, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Peachsicle
Date: 21st September 2017

Juzzy September 23rd, 2017

Signed: Justin M
Date: 23/9/17

ErinHelps22 September 23rd, 2017

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and myworld.

Signed: erinkay
Date: sept 23,2017

BetterTogether101 September 24th, 2017

NAMI Oath

BetterTogether101

Signed: September 24, 2017

BridgetAileen September 24th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: @BridgetAileen
Date: September 24, 2017

aluminum1azalea September 25th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: aluminum1azalea
Date: 9/24/2017

Kutless September 25th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Kutless
Date: 9/25/17

vanessart September 27th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Vanessa T.
Date: 9/26/17

cheshirefoxx67 September 27th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Cheshirefoxx67
Date: 09/27/2017

PacifierAngelofHearts September 28th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Ananya
Date: 28/09/2017

SteveW September 30th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Signed: Steve
Date: 9/30/17

beautifulGrace82 October 1st, 2017

Signed, BeautifulGrace82

September 30, 2017I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and

wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

beautifulGrace82 October 1st, 2017

@beautifulGrace82, what in the world happened? I was trying to sign and date the end? Oh well.

LifeIsNotEasyAlone October 1st, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: LifeIsNotEasyAlone (Oliver)
Date: 2017-10-01 (1 Oktober 2017)

Ravenclaw7 October 2nd, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Ravenclaw7
Date: October 2nd 2017

Suicideisnttheanswer October 2nd, 2017

NAMI Oath

Morgan

October 2, 2017

CoffeeDrinker247 October 3rd, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: CoffeeDrinker247
Date: 10/3/2017

Ghofrane October 5th, 2017

Ghofrane
05/10/2017

dancingStrawberry34 October 6th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed:DAncingStrawberry34
Date: 10/6/17

hopefulMind07 October 6th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: hopefulMind07
Date: 10/6/17

xCherry October 7th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Mitsuki (xCherry)
Date: 10/7/17

LeoTheLittleLion1 October 7th, 2017

i agree to the oath

Thanksa1ots October 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Thanksa1ots
Date: 10/9/2017

@lovelyllama13

7CupsCarlos October 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Carlos
Date 10/7/2017

Proud NAMI Walks supporter!!!

EscapedTheMundane October 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: EscapedTheMudane
Date: 10/9/17

Positivecharmimgcutey October 15th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: positivecharmimgcutey
Date: 16/10/17

Slent October 16th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Slent
Date: 16 October 2017