Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

lovelyMykia17 August 11th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: LovelyMykia
Date: 8/11/17

sensitiveShade5337 August 11th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Shade
Date: 11/8/17

SmileyPower August 11th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: SmileyPower
Date: 08/11/17

SunFern August 11th, 2017

@SunFern

11 August, 2017

LinearWaves August 11th, 2017

Signed: LinearWaves
Date: 11.08.2017

Emily619 August 11th, 2017

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active Listeners, 7 Cups Members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to be #StigmaFree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

Signed: Emily619
Date: Friday, August 11 2017

Kate OP August 15th, 2017

@Emily619 oooooh love the colors you used. So glad to have you here!

LeetheUnicorn August 11th, 2017

Signed: Eccho
Date: 8/11/17

August 11th, 2017

Signed: free
Date: August 11th 2017

Nada August 13th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Nada
Date: 13/8/2017

piercetheaiden August 13th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

AMI Oath

Signed: Aiden
Date: August 13th, 2017

Zeraphim August 13th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Zeraphim
Date: August, 13, 2017

TaranWanderer August 14th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: TaranWanderer
Date: August 14th, 2017

littleonedp August 15th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: david
Date: Aug 14, 2017

Rose August 15th, 2017

Signed: Rose
Date: 15/08/2017

August 15th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Joe2017
Date: 15/08/17

Mel August 16th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Mel
Date: 08/16/17

bubbleYard5765 August 16th, 2017

I pledge an oath to always try my best

CocoShell2310 August 17th, 2017

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow 7 Cups members, listeners and NAMI supporters.

Signed: CocoShell2310

LeoTheLlitteLionCub1 August 17th, 2017

i agree with oath and it a good oath to

peppermintlove August 17th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: peppermintlove
Date: 17/08/2017

AutumnLeigh August 18th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: AutumnLeigh
Date: 08/17/2017

spearstar August 18th, 2017

NAMI Oath :

Signed: spearstar
Date: 18th Aug 2017

SpeedyHare August 18th, 2017

NAMI Oath :

Signed: adaptiveLight27
Date: 18th Aug 2017

Erato August 18th, 2017

Signed: Erato
Date: 18th August 2017

Laura August 18th, 2017

Signed: Laura Small
Date: August 18, 2017

Juno135 August 18th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: uni135
Date: 8-18-17

AnActiveListenerHere August 19th, 2017

Signed: AnActiveListenerHere
Date: August 18, 2017

FinleyTews August 19th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: @FinleyTews
Date: 19/08/2017

SoulSupporter102 August 19th, 2017

My NAMI Oath:

Signed: SoulRestorer102
Date: August 19, 2017

euphonic August 21st, 2017

Signed: euphonic
Date: 21/08/2017

Peace August 21st, 2017

Signed: Peace
Date: August 21st , 2017

LeoTheLlitteLionCub1 August 21st, 2017

to be helpful and kind to other

lolafadina August 22nd, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Lola Fadina
Date: 22/08/17

Sunset316 August 22nd, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Sunset316

Date: August 22, 2017

seneca123 August 22nd, 2017

Signed: seneca123
Date: August 22, 2017

politeSkies6536 August 23rd, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Skies
Date: 8/23/17

sereneTruth August 23rd, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Let me know if there are more things such as NAMI 7 Cups classes or something similar as possible. Thanks lovelylama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: sereneTruth, Christie
Date: 8.23.2017

Harsvin August 23rd, 2017

Signed:
Harsvin
Date: August 24, 2017

Effey August 23rd, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Effey
Date: 24/8/2017