Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

tinugeorge December 15th, 2017

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: Tinu George (7cups.com/@tinugeorge)
Date: December 15, 2017

Akshita0612 December 16th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Akshita0612
Date: 12/16/17

rilea03 December 19th, 2017

Signed: Rilea
Date: 12/18/17

AlluraRae December 19th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Jessie
Date: 12/19/17

ToxicUnicorn December 20th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Singed : ToxicUnicorn

Dated : 20/12/17

IceQueen90 December 21st, 2017

NAMI Oath :)

Signed: IceQueen90
Date: 21/12/2017

December 22nd, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: butterflycat
Date: December 21, 2017

RymK December 26th, 2017

NAMI Oath

KokoroHereForYou

26/12/2017

Candy007 December 28th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Candy007
Date:
28-12-2017

peacefulHug92 December 28th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Becca (@peacefulHug92)
Date: 28/12/17

LunaHecate December 29th, 2017

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: LunaHecate
Date: 29th December 2017

Tharaa December 29th, 2017

@

NAMI Oath

Signed: Tharaa
Date: 29/12/2017

EagerElias December 29th, 2017

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Ellis Page
Date: December 29, 2017

calmLime88 December 29th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Plucky
Date: 12/29/17

bellabluebird December 30th, 2017

Signed: bellabluebird
Date: 12/30/17

audienta December 30th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: audienta
Date: 12/30/2017

SamarthHere December 30th, 2017

Signed: @Samarthhere
Date: 31/12/2017

jxpiter December 31st, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Spencer
Date: 31/12/2017

cambam23 January 1st, 2018

@lovelyllama13

I absolutely LOVE this!

NAMI Oath

Signed: cambam23

Date: December 31, 2017

K87 January 3rd, 2018

NAMI Oath

K87

sunsetly January 4th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: sunsetly
Date: 5/01/2018

EnergySensitive January 6th, 2018

@Kate. I take the oath, I just can't figure out how to copy and paste!

EnergySensitive

1/5/18

January 6th, 2018

i will help out andinform other

Umer936 January 8th, 2018

Signed: Umer
Date: 1/8/18

Angel1011208 January 8th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Angel1011208

Date: 01/09/18

quietBalsam6396 January 9th, 2018

I will be kind

TeresaGreninja91 January 11th, 2018

NAMI Oath

I will educate, advocate and listen to other's experiences withough judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them professional help and appropriate resources.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to NAMI Community for help.

Signed: TeresaGreninja91

Date: 12th Jan 2017

Fearlesslake610 January 12th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Fearlesslake610😊😊

MoonlightAlecia January 12th, 2018

Signed: Ali Grey
Date: 12/01/2018

Litchimama January 14th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Litchimama
Date: 14/01/2017

January 14th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: StormyWaves

Date: 1/14/2018

watermouth January 15th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Watermouth
Date: 1/15/18

contentedApple95 January 15th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: ContentedApple95
Date: 15 January 2017

January 16th, 2018

Signed: Enchantra
Date: 01-16-2018

MarshmaIIows January 16th, 2018

Signed: pastellexoxo
Date: 16 January, 2018

Kritikaaa January 16th, 2018

Nami Oath

Signed : Kritika1

Date: 17/1/2018, 3:45am

JordanPeraltaa January 16th, 2018

Signed: JordanPeraltaa
Date: 16th January 2018

softSugar96 January 16th, 2018

Signed: Amber
Date: 1/16/2018

patientVase6936 January 18th, 2018

I pledge an oath to be kind to others.

turtleangel January 20th, 2018

Signed: turtle angel
Date: jan. 20-2018