Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

lovelyMango66 February 18th, 2018

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: Deena Mehjabeen
Date: 19.02.18

lovelyMango66 February 18th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: lovelyMango66
Date: 19/02/18

Cassandra56 February 18th, 2018

Signed: Cassandra56
Date: 2/18/2018

Zizy February 18th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: ZizyTheTurtle
Date: 2/18/18

francesca333 February 20th, 2018

Signed: francesca333
Date: 2/19/18

agreeableKite6479 February 20th, 2018

Iwill be kind.

ErinEnders February 21st, 2018

Erin

DylanxYuzu February 21st, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: DylanxKairi
Date: 2/21/2018

empathicMermaid February 23rd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: emapthicMermaid
Date: 23/02/2018

Panda2576 February 23rd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Panda2576
Date: 2/23/18

Empath71214 February 27th, 2018

Signed: Empath71214
Date: 02/26/2018

NancySV1 March 1st, 2018

@Kate

I understand and agree wit the NAMI OATH

NancySV1

03/01/2018

Lenoxxx March 3rd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Lenoxxx
Date: 2 March 2018

Empatheticlistener19 March 4th, 2018

NAMI Oath

I pledge to help NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

Signed: McKenzie

Date: 3/3/2018

Zed786 March 4th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: zed786
Date: 4/3/2018

sunnytea March 7th, 2018

Signed: SunnyTea
Date: 3/6/18

Avreon March 7th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Avreon
Date: 03/07/2018

MUW March 8th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: MUW
Date: 8-3-2018

Alex March 8th, 2018

Signed: @Alex
Date: March 8, 2018

Azillion17 March 9th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: azillion17
Date: 3/8/18

March 10th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Jakeeee
Date: 3/10/2018

MaeveTheBrave March 11th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: MaeveTheBrave
Date: 03-10-18

ChaiTeaGirl March 13th, 2018

Signed @ChaiTeaGirl on March 12, 2018

Aubrynn March 13th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Aubrynn
Date: 03-13-18

AAAAngela March 15th, 2018

@Kate

l agree to the NAMI oath

LeslieJo Sullivan

march 14,2018

Kannon94 March 16th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: Kannon94
Date: 3/16/18

wishfulVision48 March 18th, 2018

@Kate

carefreeHeart57 March 18th, 2018

Hi all! I did the NAMI training and pasted.

NAMI Oath

Signed: Carefreeheart57
Date: 3-18-18

SpaceBean March 19th, 2018

Signed: Shelby
Date: 03/19/18

ASmileisAllitTakes March 21st, 2018

Signed: StevenNapier01

Date: 21/03/2018

Fairminded7545 March 23rd, 2018

I pledge an oath to be kind to others

Ar2018 March 24th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed:

AR

3/23/2018

NovaturientSeedling March 26th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: SonderandWonder
Date: 26/03/2018

musicalEnergy94 April 3rd, 2018

NAMI Oath

I pledge to help NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental Illness.

I will educate,advocate and listen to others experiences without judgement or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care priority and recognize when I need to take extra care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promices and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face Mental Illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI community for help.

signed:Christine(musicalEnergy94)

Date:4/3/18

shickman98 April 4th, 2018

Signed: shickman98
Date: 05/04/18

joyfulFern35 April 6th, 2018

NAMI OATH

Signed // joyfulFern35 // 06/04/18

caringFaith93 April 6th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: caringFaith93
Date: 6.04.2018

eleanorm April 6th, 2018

Signed: eleanorm
Date: 06.06.2018

MxSkeleton April 7th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: MissSkeleton
Date: 04/06/18

JST123 April 8th, 2018

Signed - JST123

04/08/2018