Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

Illusion April 9th, 2018

Hello NAMI Community!

I am known as "Illusion" and have been on and off from 7 Cups of Tea since 2014. I have enjoyed assisting people and am glad to also be part of the NAMI Community now!

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: Illusion
Date: April 9, 2018

PinkBubbles22 April 9th, 2018

Signed: richHorizon
Date: 4/9/18

April 9th, 2018

@magneticHeart68

Signed: magneticHeart68

Date: 9/4/2018

William1234 April 9th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: William1234
Date: 9th of April 2018

SoothingRosey April 10th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: SoothingRosey
Date: 04/09/2018

Caringheart23 April 10th, 2018

NAMI Oath

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help. ❤

Signed: Caringheart23
Date: 10.4.2018

sweetmikayla April 12th, 2018

Signed: sweetmikayla
Date: 04/12/2018

chasingghosts17 April 14th, 2018

Signed: chasingghosts17
Date: 04/14/18

Kallie112358 April 14th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Kallie112358
Date: 14-04-18

JusticiaPrimalDorogo April 14th, 2018

I passed the Nami listener training.

I am JusticiaPrimalDorogo, a verified listener, being here for two years.

NAMI Oath

Signed: JusticiaPrimalDorogo
Date: 14 04 2018

HopeWithin April 16th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Ali, HopeWithin
Date: 4-16-18

Iicu April 19th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Iicu
Date: 19.4.2018

HealerWithin April 21st, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: HealerWithin
Date: 21/4/2018

Healer4u April 22nd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Healer4u
Date: 22/4/2018

electricLily13 April 22nd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: electricLily13
Date: 22/04/2018

forcefulStrawberries4435 April 22nd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: forcefulStrawberries4435
Date: 22 04 2018

peacefulleaf April 22nd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: peacefulleaf
Date: 22 04 2018

turtleangel April 22nd, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: turtleangel
Date: April 23/2018

Kate

GoalieAlicia35 April 23rd, 2018

Signed: Alicia
Date: 2018APR23

April 23rd, 2018

NAMI oath

Signed: shininglove72
Date: 23/4/2018

Integral April 23rd, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Autumn, aka SteppingBackward
Date: 4/23/2018

faithlove1111 April 24th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Faithlove1111
Date: 24 04 2018

PinkBubbles22 April 24th, 2018

Signed Pinkbubbles22

Date 4/24/18

awesomeVision52 April 25th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: @awesomevision52
Date: April 25, 2018

Joyfulsmile April 29th, 2018

I passed the Nami listener training.Through powerful words and actions, we can shift the social and systemic barriers for those living with mental health conditions.

QuirkyAnne April 30th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: QuirkyAnne
Date: 05/01/2018

Azurentz May 1st, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Azurentz
Date: 4/30/2018

*Thank you to everyone who also pledged*

delicatePoetry May 1st, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: delicatePoetry
Date: 01.05.2018

May 1st, 2018

Signed: EloraQuinn
Date: 5/1/2018

SummersDay25 May 3rd, 2018

MY NAMI Oath

Signed: ForeverAwarrior25
Date: 3/5/2018

Cherm May 4th, 2018

Signed: 4/5/2018

//Cherm//

BunnieLuv May 5th, 2018

Hello!

I am BunnieLuv and I am a new listener and a new member of the NAMI subcommunity. ❤︎

NAMI Oath

Signed: BunnieLuv
Date: May 5, 2018

KenpachiZaraki May 6th, 2018

Need Help? Try 7 Cups of Tea Online TherapyOnline Therapy & Free Counseling

Forum

NAMI Community for Support

NAMI Badges

NAMI Oath

Tweet Share

Follow Post to Thread

Kate Kangaroo 2017
on August 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

Signed: Kenpachi Zaraki
Date: 6th May 2018

Neovera May 7th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: Taqi
Date: 7/5/2018

Neovera May 7th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Taqi
Date: 7/5/2018

SilverWaterfall May 8th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: SilverWaterfall
Date: 08/05/18

caringRainbows85 May 8th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed

08/05/2018

caringRainbows85

RainNight May 10th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed

10/05/2018

RainNight

HannahPear May 13th, 2018

NAMI Oath

I will educate, advocate, and listen to others' experiences without judgement or bias.

When I see that someone nees more than the peer support than I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members, and my world.

Signed: HannahPear
Date: 5/13/2018

ESOSYNTHIK2124 May 13th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Jake (ESOSYNTHIKIN2124)

05/13/2018