Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

MadiMonkey97 September 10th, 2018

I just completed the NAMI guide and am ready to take the pledge.

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: MadiMonkey97

Dated: 09/10/2017

joyfulFern11 September 10th, 2018

Hello everyone! smiley I just completed the NAMI Training Guide and hereby would like to take the oath.

NAMI Oath

Fabi heart (joyfulFern11) , September 10th, 2018

Jfayeblackwell14 September 15th, 2018

Jfc 9/15/2018

serenitealix451 September 17th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Serenitealix451
Date: 09/17/2018

NcChris September 19th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Chris Seats
Date: September 09. 2018

Shivam501 September 22nd, 2018

My Name is Shivam and I love 7 cups so much!

NAMI Oath

Shivam501 - Signed 22/09/2018

RoseSweet12 September 23rd, 2018

Hi, I am Rose and I completed the NAMI Self Help Guide

NAMI Oath

RoseSweet12 - signed 9/23/18

becausewemet September 24th, 2018

Hello, I just completed the NAMI guide and am here to take the Oath.

NAMI Oath

Signed: becausewemet
Date: September 24, 2018

John33 September 25th, 2018

@Kate

RayOfHope22 September 25th, 2018

Signed:
Date:

Pollyandherkettle September 30th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Clarisse29 October 2nd, 2018

Hey Im clarisse and I really love being a part of 7 cups!

NAMI OATH

AmyJay October 8th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: sock
Date: 10.8.2018

bigBlanket63 October 8th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: BigBlanket63
Date: 10/8/2018

AMindfulJourney October 9th, 2018

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members, and NAMI supporters.

I will educate, advocate, and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members, and my world.

Signed: AMindfulJourney
Date: October 9, 2018

plushOasis77 October 9th, 2018

NAMI Oath

plushOasis77- signed 8/8/18

AFM2000 October 9th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Abraham FM
Date: 9/10/2018

strawberryApple83 October 9th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: strawberryApple83
Date: 10/09/2018

uqhkenzi October 10th, 2018

NAMI Oath

uqh.kenzi signed 10/10/18

happy22icecream October 13th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Dan
Date: 10/13/2018

FindingPeaceWithin1 October 14th, 2018

Signed: FindingPeaceWithin1
Date: 10/14/18

LavenderFlower October 14th, 2018

Signed: LavenderFlower
Date: 15/10/2018

mellifluousmolly October 17th, 2018

hi everyone! i just joined the nami community; it's lovely to be here :)

NAMI Oath

Signed: mellifluousmolly
Date: 17/10/2018

abbyperks99 October 18th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: @Abbyperks99 (Abby Perks)
Date: 18/101/8

Ayla October 20th, 2018

AylaHere

resourcefulPond1641 October 28th, 2018

Signed:

th

Chat

Community

Organizations

Considering Therapy

Volunteer as a Listener

625% of Weekly Backer Goal

99New Alerts

Forum

NAMI Community for Support

NAMI Badges

NAMI Oath

Subscribe Post to Thread

Kate Kangaroo 2017
on August 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

Signed: @resourcefulPond1641

Date: 28/10/2018

cd3 October 30th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: cd3
Date: 10-29-2018

meteoritee October 30th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: starrysusan
Date: 10-29-2018

Truefriendforever October 30th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: Truefriendforever
Date: October 10,2018

ChasingSunshine22 October 31st, 2018

Signed: PersephoneRed
Date: 10/31/18

FantasyFlower200 October 31st, 2018

Signed: FantasyFlower200
Date: 31st October 2018

marblemenow1 November 1st, 2018

I pledge to the NAMI oath.

Signed: 11/01/2018

SupportiveUnicorn November 11th, 2018

Signed: SupportiveUnicorn heart
Date: 11/10/18

generousSound40 November 13th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: generousSound40
Date: 13th November 2018

Darkwillow05 November 14th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Darkwillow05
Date: 14/11/2018

yalocallistener November 15th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: yalocallistener
Date: 11 -15 -18

itcanbepossibel November 15th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: @itcanbepossibel (Megan)
Date: 11/15/18

KeepingWarm November 17th, 2018

Signed: Crystal
Date: 17 November 2018

smilingMagic11 November 18th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Anna
Date: 11/17/2018

SaltWaterSoul November 19th, 2018

signed by: SaltWaterSoul 11/19/2018