Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

ComfortablyCasual November 20th, 2018

@Kate

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: ComfortablyCasual
Date: 11/19/18

Slythersleep November 21st, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Suzui
Date: 21/11/18

Violetxv November 23rd, 2018

Signed: Violet
Date: 23/11/2018

ReassuringRey November 23rd, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: @ReassuringRey

Date: 11/23/18

MarkW November 25th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Don Browne
Date: 11/25/2018

43Reply

Jennoa2017 November 29th, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Jennifer (Jennoa2017)
Date: 29/11/2018

Wellnesstoronto November 29th, 2018

Signed: joanne hickman
Date: 29 november

43Reply

@Kate

Th3SoundOfSil3nce December 9th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Th3SoundOfSil3nce
Date: 12/8/2018

SoulfulSoulshine123 December 10th, 2018

@Kate

Signed:
Date: 12/10/2018

SoulfulSoulshine123 December 10th, 2018

Signed:
Date: 12/10

Potentialwell December 11th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: potentialwell
Date: 11/12/18

xxrkmxx December 12th, 2018

Signed: //xxrkmxx//
Date: 12/12/2018

loveisstrongerthanfear03 December 13th, 2018

Signed: Logan
Date: 12/13/18

openHeart76 December 20th, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed:Nicole
Date: 12/20/18

joyfulRecipe79 December 21st, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: JoyfulRecipe79
Date: 21-December-18

cheerfulMonkey313 December 23rd, 2018

Signed 12/23/2018

Sunshinelove2 December 27th, 2018

@Kate

Signed: sunshinelove2
Date: December 27,2018

Jaelin December 28th, 2018

Signed: Jaelin
Date: 12/28/2018

leanonme64 December 31st, 2018

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: leanonme64
Date: 31 Dec 2018

resourcefulFreedom38 January 1st, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: resourcefulFreedom38
Date:
1/1/19

Hofimon January 1st, 2019

Signed: Hofimon
Date: 01/01/2019

January 2nd, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: colourfulpainting96
Date: 2 january 2018

kindangel02 January 4th, 2019

NAMI Oath

signed: kindangel02

date: 4/1/19

OperationLove January 5th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: OperationLove
Date: 1/4/2019

colourfulUnicorns83 January 6th, 2019

Signed: Nikki

Date: 1/6/19

MsGoody2shoes January 8th, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: MsGoody2shoes
Date: 8th January 2019

adorableMermaid29 January 8th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: adorableMermaid29
Date: 1/8/2019

ShiningPanda13 January 16th, 2019

Signed: 1/16/19

Baino January 17th, 2019

Signed: Luisa
Date: 17/01/19

stingray00 January 26th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: Danielle Kuntz
Date: 1/26/2019

LovingSparkle January 27th, 2019

@Kate

My LovingSparkle's Oath

Signed: //LovingSparkle//heart
Date: 27.01.2019

TrickyRicky January 30th, 2019

Signed: TrickyRicky
Date: 30/1/19

DomtheD0mmy January 31st, 2019

NAMI Oath I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters. I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness. I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others. I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge. I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias. I will encourage acceptance and understanding. When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources. I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health. I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world. I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed Dom

MieraCurie January 31st, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: MieraCurie

Date: 31/01/19

February 1st, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: IsraNMSL
Date: 1 February 2019

JRT95 February 1st, 2019

@Kate

Signed: LozzeEJ
Date: 02/01/2018

PeteT February 2nd, 2019

@PeteT

Signed: Pete T
Date: 020219

helpfulComfort0819 February 7th, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: Helpful
Date: 02/07/2019

DelicateButterfly78 February 8th, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: DelicateButterfly78
Date: 2/7/19

ANGLEBUDDYS February 8th, 2019

i agree