Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

TateGalway February 9th, 2019

TateGalway

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: @TateGalway
Date: 9/02/2019

HealingSinthia February 12th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: AngelSinthia
Date: 12/02/2019

LovingWinter February 13th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: LovingWinter
Date: February 13,2019

LovelyRose77 February 16th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: lovelyrose77

Date: 02/16/2019

beradasama February 16th, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: beradasama
Date: 17th February, 2019

AVARY22 February 18th, 2019

I agree

NoName0501 February 19th, 2019

NAMI Oath:

Signed: Troye2000

Dated: 02/19/2019

ANGLEBUDDYS February 19th, 2019

i agree

fishtankbro February 20th, 2019

Signed: fishtankbro
Date: 20th February, 2019

Tam33 February 21st, 2019

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 cup members and NAMI supporters. I pledged to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness. I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others. I pledge to be #StigmaFree and respectful of anyone who be experiencing a mental health challenge. I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias. I will encourage acceptance and understanding. When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources. I pledged to make my own self - care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care my own mental health. I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to provoke mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members in my world. I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledged to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI community for help.

Signed: peacefuloasis47

Date: 2/21/19

plumBanana9925 February 21st, 2019

I pledge an oath to be kind.

BeautifulHero86 February 22nd, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: BeautifulHero86 (Henry)
Date: 2/21/2019

AshJ16 February 22nd, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: Ash
Date: 2/22/19

SpaceStation2 February 22nd, 2019

Signed: SpaceStation2
Date: 2/22/18

RicochetJaguar February 24th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: RicochetJaguar
Date: 24/02/19

sisterdj February 27th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: sisterdj
Date: 26/02/19

AVARY22 February 27th, 2019

I agree

KeepGoing21 March 1st, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: KeepGoing21
Date: 3/1/19

Nabla March 3rd, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: Nabla
Date: 3rd March 2019

insightfulSunrise67 March 4th, 2019

@Nabla

Signed: Sunrise
Date: 4th March 2019

MysticKrys March 18th, 2019

@Nabla

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters. I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness. I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others. I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge. I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias. I will encourage acceptance and understanding. When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources. I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health. I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world. I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: Elizabrooke

March 17, 2019

azuladragon34 March 29th, 2019

@Nabla

Signed: azuladragon34

Date: 29/03/2019

SlothyNorton April 3rd, 2019

@Nabla

Signed: SlothyNorton
Date: April 2nd, 2019

scenicSnowflake15 May 5th, 2019

@Nabla

Signed: Snow
Date: 5th May 2019

HarroucheElias March 9th, 2019

Signed: Elias Harrouche
Date: 09 March 2019

laserpowerr March 10th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: laserpowerr
Date: 10/3/19

LaurelCrown March 11th, 2019

Signed: Maria Konstantinou

Date: 11/3/2019

helloJourney March 16th, 2019

@Kate

Signed: helloJourney
Date: 16th March 2019

bountifulSalamander52 March 17th, 2019

@Kate

NAMI Oath

Signed: bountifulSalamander52
Date: 3/16/2019

DOROTHYLISA March 18th, 2019

My name is DOROTHY LISA, I want to share a great testimony on this website on how great a man called Prophet Abulele helped me in getting pregnant, me and my husband have been trying to have a baby for over 12 years, but they were no luck so we decided to contact the family doctor and after all the test have been done, he said to us that my Fallopian tube is not functioning. then one day I was in the office when a friend of mine who had the same problem with me, got her baby after she contacted Prophet Abulele. she directed me to him and when I contacted him through his email: prophetabulelehealingtemple @ g mail . c om and he prayed for me and sent me an herbal medicine, which I took for few days and in 3 weeks time, as he told me, i was feeling somehow and I went to meet the family doctor who told me that I am pregnant. if you know that you have a similar problem like this, or any fertility issue and you want to be pregnant you can contact Prophet Abulele: prophetabulelehealingtemple @ g mai l . c om OR WhatsApp him on +2349022406159

Pheebs716 March 18th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: Krystal
Date: 03/18/2019

BellaWish March 19th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: BellaWish
Date: 19 March 2019

someonewhocares67 March 19th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: Someonewhocares67
Date: 19/03/2019

fantasticWatermelon83 March 24th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: fantasticWatermelon83
Date: 24 March 2019

Missmooneyes March 24th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: Priscilla (Missmooneyes)
Date: March 24, 2019

ANGLEBUDDYS March 29th, 2019

i agree

Inkbear0 March 30th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: Ink Bear
Date: 3/29/19

Ging3r11 April 2nd, 2019

Emma

4/2/19

PeachieCat April 13th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: PeachieCat
Date: 4/12/19

ItsJoel April 13th, 2019

NAMI Oath

Signed: ItsJoel
Date: 04/13/2019